reply to post by freakjive
DO NOT believe Marshall's story. It's very easy to do so, which is why it was so effective. It will be hard for me to prove this, as i'm sure the
elites have covered their tracks. But all we have to do is look at Eminem's career to see if we can find any clues on him acting .....well.....shady.
(not in any order)
1. Proof, his best friend, gets shot and killed outside a nightclub in the music video "Like Toy Soldiers" which came out in 2004. In 2006, Proof get
shot and killed outside a night club.
2. After getting signed to Interscope Records, he put out his 1st big music video "My Name is" in January of 1999. In the video, Marilyn Manson raps
10 seconds of Eminem's lines. 4 months later the Columbine Massacre occurred, where Marilyn Manson was blamed for influencing the shooters. Not only
were the shooters white, they mentioned Tupac in their diaries & wore backwards baseball caps.
3. The 8 mile film drops in 2002. Eminem is somehow now an actor, even winning an Academy Award for the project.
4. "3 a.m" by Eminem. This time on a clock face creates an upside down cross. In the ending of this video, after killing a bunch of people, he
blatantly raises his arms to the sky and whispers "EV-IL RISEEE" multiple times.
5. Is it a coincidence that he shares his name with a brand of candy? M&M's are eaten by kids everywhere, way before Eminem. To think this was not
brought up at the Illuminati table would be ridiculous. His protege "50 Cent" is the same way in how the name represents money/currency.
6. In 50 Cent's first big video after being signed to Interscope("In Da Club"), Eminem is shown in a white lab coat behind glass observing 50 Cent
rap, as if its an experiment. Thats exactly what rap is. Nothing more than an experiment, while they sit back and see how we re-act.
7. Remember when Tupac got shot 5 times and survived? Remember when 50 Cent got shot 9 times and survived? Both fabricated and not true. Tupac mostly
likely never died the 2nd time around either, so that means he is alive SOMEWHERE. Eminem produced Tupac's album "Loyal to the Game" and even talked
with Tupacs mother. This could easily mean Eminem and Tupac have a relationship, and could have had one for years prior.
I know this doesnt PROVE slim was part of a Hip Hip conspiracy, i'm just challenging you to question more about his involvement. Could he have been
secretly trained years before going public? Could Barack Obama have done the same thing?
(p.s: try finding pictures of Eminem young. There seems to be only 1 or 2. Maybe he was in on it from the start and they had full control over
Of course the only time Eminem mentions pictures from his past, he mentions the one above (In the song "We Made You")
edit on 26-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)