It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milwaukee Red Cross Told To Prep For Chicago Evacuation During NATO Summit

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Lets hope not, because it actually gets worse.

Buried in the healthcare bill is some questionable language that could refer to having an implantable chip. However according to the law that would not go in affect until 2013.

Just 2 more reasons to oppose socialized healthcare.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
You know I read this and most of the replies and I couldn't help but think there might be a totally different thing afoot here. Or another side of the coin to be considered.

Perhaps because I have been following the "Drake" saga for lack of better way to put it, and I know others have here as well, what if, this meeting just happens to be when say the light goes green to go. What better time then when all the "Bad guys are in one place? As much as the "good guys" would like it to all be peaceful, I can't help but think something like that kind of move would cause a bit of chaos. Maybe the "Bad guys" have a inkling of it and this is their way of burrowing in if you follow.

lol anyhow, just a thought that I thought I'd share... afterall this is ATS and we do try to turn All the stones to consider

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thats good except they moved G8 to Camp David Apparently. So Im afraid they got the wrong guys.

Whats the drake saga?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Somehow I don't think that will really matter.... the Drake saga started here with this thread:
"Drake Start"

You can see many people were pro and con on that thread... you dont have to really listen to the whole three hours to get a rough idea, the comments go over it a bit. Since then there have been many more interviews with "Drake." without David Wilcock which can be found HERE

There is actually a new one I havent had a chance to listen to yet, need to go to bed soon so tomorrow for me to listen....

and this short little video might also give a idea as it is basically the same premise:

Hope that helps

edit on 27/4/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The state of Illinois is home to seven nuclear power plants, 6 of which are active and were built between the years 1971 to 1988. No other state in the nation has as many nuclear plants that Illinois has. Whatever they’re planning you don’t want to be downwind if a SHTF scenario happens in Chicago. Also, they have had reports a few months ago that radiation leaked out of one of the Illinois Fermi plants. Look for the elite in Chicago to be booking a flight to Haifa, Israel or the Solomon Islands departing from a small private airport if a worse case scenario does unfold down their or any other place in the USSA! Watch for who leaves under the cover of darkness peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It's called a contingency plan.

Also, OMG HELICOPTERS?!?!?!?

You do realize Chicago has helicopters in the air nearly 24/7, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I live just outside of the city and I frequently go downtown to hang out and relax. One thing I've noticed lately is the presence of military trucks and helicopters around me is beginning to increase. I've seen several military blackhawks flying around within 10 miles of the city and there is no base around here that I know of. I've also seen military trucks on 80 within a few miles of the city... almost as if they're drilling in the area or something. I forgot completely about the summit until I read this article... I wonder if any of this is related or just coincidental? Chicago is usually a pretty chill place so I'm assuming that the security is beefed up specifically for the off chance that there could be rioting. I don't think anything sinister is to come from this.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Has everyone forgotten Eagle Horizon Exercise-EH11?

This year, EH11 will continue with the EH10 scenario, an improvised explosive device (nuclear) exploded in the Midwest.

Threats to other regions of the country will prompt transfers of leadership, authorities, and relocations to alternate facilities in order to continue business operations.

Then, from the notes section - you read this: The current plan is for the Washington Office is to transfer leadership and relocate key Executive Leadership Team members to the Office of Fire and Aviation during a sudden or expected incident.

Next slide:
This process is called “devolution”, the transfer of statutory authorities and facilities in order to continue business operations.

From another slide:
Mission Essential Functions

The Mission Essential Functions of oil, gas, and mineral operations, payments and royalties will receive emphasis during EH11.

Link to further information on EH11 and Milwaukee Red Cross being called to prep for Chicago Evac

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, really got my conspiracy radar lit up.

Does "Lucky" Larry still have an ownership connection to the Willis/Sears Tower? Just a thought that popped in to my head while thinking about this.

Does seem to be a, shall we say, fortuitous arrangement of events and personalities going on here.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by thehoneycomb

It would be very intersting to really get the bottom of just who
is leading in the Occupy Movement. I would wager a bet that
it has been infiltrated, and is being used.

That is very scary, as many in Occupy are young, and not well
informed on just how Agent Provacatuers work inside movements like this.

Some may wonder why Democrats or groups closely affiliated with the Democrats like MoveOn, Campaign for America’s Future, Rebuild the Dream or unions like SEIU would want to infiltrate the Occupy (note: individuals who are Democrats, union, MoveOn or members of other groups are not the same as the leadership). Essentially, leaders of these groups see Occupy as the Democrats’ potential answer to the Tea Party. Occupiers do not see themselves that way, but these groups want the Occupy to adopt their strategy of working within the Democratic Party. In one example, Eric Lottke, a senior policy analyst for SEIU who has been involved in Occupy DC, appeared on a radio show with two other occupiers from Occupy Washington, DC and Occupy Oakland. Lottke said he was speaking as an occupier from Occupy DC and talked about 'taking back Congress in 2012', the need for an electoral strategy and gave the usual Democrat rhetoric about Obama needing more time.

The two other guests said Lottke was completely out of step with most Occupiers who say we should not focus on electoral politics but instead should build an independent movement to challenge the corrupt system. We doubt the Occupy DC General Assembly agreed with Lottke’s pro-Democratic Party, pro-Obama views but Lottke had positioned himself to speak for them. Van Jones of Rebuild the Dream similarly was appearing in the media as if he were an occupy spokesperson claiming there will be 2000 “99% candidates” in 2012; again trying to push Occupy into Democratic electoral politics. These are just two examples of many Democratic Party operatives trying to send Occupy into Democratic Party politics despite the movement consistently describing itself as independent and non-electoral. www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 26-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

I agree there is no doubt that the grassroots of occupy have been hijacked by the astroturfers! The sad part is that people are so confused and don't really know what is going on because of the intentional disinfo distributed by the government!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
There is a new documentary about to be released called "occupy unmasked" that details the origins behind the movement and those who have been steering it from what seemed to be a movement that appeared out of thin air.

Quite interesting as it details what has been discussed, much to the chagrin of occupy supporters, around ATS for quite some time.

This was never a grass roots movement. The useful idiots who bought into it were led to believe that and most still do regardless of the evidence to support the contrary. and Yes Soros Funded groups are involved. They always have been.

Follow the link for the clip.

www.breitbart.com...

Official Trailer

edit on 27-4-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

That doesn't tell us much. Is this real info or is it dis-info. A lot of dis-info shows came out for 9/11. They were easy to spot. Dumbed down so much it was laughable. Everything, even people, were all neatly labelled.

P

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Yes, what is scary and sad is that many are getting sucked into this through
Occupy, and Occupy is obviously fed from one hand and monitered from the other.

So, that speaks volumes to me,its as if...like they want this to happen.
edit on 26-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

All I have to say is, I'm so glad to be in Montana away from all of the insanity that is about to take place over the next few years. Getting out of the city was a good thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Oh and by the way, when I worked for Red Cross, we were always alerted to situations that may cause a possible danger for citizens in the area, so that we could be prepared to hand out food, water, blankets, administer basic first aid, etc.

Wonder what's stewing on the pot.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've read this entire thread, and I live in Chicago; would someone mind telling me what a "summit" is and what may happen?

I'm very confused.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This is very interesting to me, for several reasons. I lived in Chicago all of my life before moving west in the mid-2000s and for NATO to be held at McCormick place is very interesting. That place is HUGE. I used to work there from time to time for conventions, doing booth work. There are several entrances and exits there, all glass in many spots, just seems not very secure for this type of thing, considering how worried they are about riots, etc. and the ease of access from the surrounding hotels.

If the G-8 or G-20 or whatever was moved to camp david for the same worries, why put the NATO summit in McCormick place? McCormick place might as well be right on top of Lake Michigan, too. My husband is convinced something is going to go down because of the spot they chose and the extreme measures they are taking in warning people how violent and dangerous this could become due to riots, etc., recommending surrounding buildings evacuate residents during that time due to the possibility of property damage from riots. Also, because he's convinced they need the space of McCormack place for a reason, and its proximity to the lake, like they're bringing in some secret something out of or off of the lake... lol. But in all seriousness, why even bring all the attention to something like this, wouldn't it just instigate people to behave badly? Doesn't seem like a good deterrent. Why relocate one and not the other if situations will be so dangerous?

I don't say this often, but I call false flag with this, in some way, something is going to go down.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Don't forget Black Water (AKA "XE") mowing down innocent civilians while listening to mo-towns greatest hits!

2nd line cease fire.........

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It is obvious that the attendees of these conferences requiring such ridiculous levels of security need to hold them elsewhere than the centers of large cities. Ideally, they would go to military bases and have all the security they need. The presence of soldiers and military equipment at the press conferences would prevent them from flim-flamming the public into thinking what is being discussed and planned at the meetings is in the public interest, which is the reason why they need the security, people protesting the tyranny they represent.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SmertSpionam1

The name has changed they are now academi.

Would be interesting if they have contracts, even if just consultation, for this event.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't see the Prince name in those pages. Is he still involved?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join