It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milwaukee Red Cross Told To Prep For Chicago Evacuation During NATO Summit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

You've showed these types of pics before and that's great but it's obviously a mixed bag. There's no way you can convince me that Occupy is unified against Obama or the left for that matter. No way. More importantly, it doesn't matter if you can convince me, what matters is that Occupy has not convinced large numbers of people who are also on the fence for the same reason.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If this was really about Occupy they wouldn't calling FEMA and the Red Cross. It be the National Guard. They would be talking about free speech zones and giving the cops riot gear. They wouldn't be calling the Red Cross.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Nothing will happen except protesting. It might get a little heated, some tear gas maybe. I'll be shocked if a car gets burned out. I think they're just preparing a "what if" plan.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Wookiep

What I don't get is that it's been told on these forums over and over and over that they do, it's not our fault that the MSM suits short attention spans better.

occupythefed

edit on 26-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

What Occupy should do is kick out all the Obama supporters, just as they have the Paul supporters if they are so un-biased. The have NOT done this, Ive seen it IN PERSON. You have no idea how many liberal Obama loving Occupiers I know.

Saying it isn't true a million times means nothing.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Unified against? No, definitely not. Firmly not affiliated with either party? Yes. Absolutely pissed at both parties? Yes. Endorse a politician? Never. That would equal co-opted.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I smell a kent state type of event coming on, at the NATO, with the G8 Summit secluded and secured, with Bilderberg's meeting in June in Virginia being business as usual.

Hoodies, gas masks, and head gear, is recommended for Chi town and keep an eye on the Mayor at all times...and don't forget your cameras (hidden) and consider some helmet cams for some action shots, as make sure record any and all abuse, especially, if they open fire, rubber bullets, tear gas and all those rounds of ammo they just bought and ready to spend.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The information is there for you to find yourself. It's even provided by people on ATS for you. It is not Occupy's job to convince you of anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

Unified against? No, definitely not. Firmly not affiliated with either party? Yes. Absolutely pissed at both parties? Yes. Endorse a politician? Never. That would equal co-opted.

Listen to what you're saying. You're admitting they are not unified against Obama and the left, yet they are clearly unified against Ron Paul, and we also see quite a bit of unification against the right. Then you proceed to say they are not politically affiliated. No, that doesn't fly.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

The information is there for you to find yourself. It's even provided by people on ATS for you. It is not Occupy's job to convince you of anything.

Actually it is the job of Occupy to convince others. Isn't that kinda the point? They aren't doing it, and obviously they have no clue how many people they are missing out on.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

They didn't kick anyone out, how can they? Ron Paul supporters are still there. You're probably just hearing boohoo stories about the OWS website because they were spammed 24/7 by RP fanatics.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'll play the optimist card and assume they're just trying to make sure they have all their bases covered. Better safe than sorry!

However, my gut tells me some shady business is about to go down.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

They didn't kick anyone out, how can they? Ron Paul supporters are still there. You're probably just hearing boohoo stories about the OWS website because they were spammed 24/7 by RP fanatics.

Their "official" Nyc web forum banned the word Ron Paul and to add insult to injury changed the wording to "pawl" if anyone typed Paul. Do we need to get into this all over again? How much more bias do you need to see it? Paul supporters are still there, but they lost quite a few. The ones left are basically protesting by themselves.

PS: Did they ban the word "Obama"? Ten bucks says that the closer we get to Nov we won't hear of that word being banned.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Really think about what you're saying. Why should it be their job to convince anyone? They're a bit busy going about the process of democracy. Either you agree or don't, participate or don't.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Oh, not only them but Snuff Choke.

freebeacon.com...

The group that coordinates the live stream coverage,

Avaaz, was founded as a joint venture
of MoveOn.org and Res Publica, two organizations funded directly by George Soros as well as by the
Soros-funded Tides Center. klein online

Yeah, Soros who funded Obama, who signed the NDAA.

Obama and Wolf first met in December 2006 in a conference room
owned by liberal billionaire George Soros

freebeacon.com...
edit on 26-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Apparently we do need to get into it again because you still don't seem to get the fact that those forums were set up for a purpose of communicating ideas and with other Occupy camps etc...not to elect a President. They were asked several times as were Obama supporters to stop the spamming, they refused...refused to discuss anything having to actually do with Occupy so yeah.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Uh huh, they didn't ban the word OBAMA and they won't even closer to the primaries in Nov. "Spam" is a good cover story tho.

Ending the Fed has nothing to do with Occupy? Weird, I didn't know that was spam, I guess those pics you showed us are fake.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Oh, not only them but Snuff Choke.

WTH does that have to do with anything?

And no one particular group co-ordinates livestream coverage. WND, really?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Think what you want, by try reading some truth occasionally, it's good for you.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

Think what you want, by try reading some truth occasionally, it's good for you.

I do everyday thanks.
The more Occupy continues to remain blind to it, the sooner the democratic party is going to destroy it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

This will be a zero tolerance event. Just a friendly warning. )

They cant wait to implement the new portion of NDAA which makes disrupting a national special security event a felony punishable for up to ten years. They will be rounding up the protesters en masse. I expect it will get very bad....

Just think of how many American citizens will be facing an entire decade in prison and lose their voting rights by this time next month. Its a new era....

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join