It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milwaukee Red Cross Told To Prep For Chicago Evacuation During NATO Summit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Milwaukee Red Cross Told To Prep For Chicago Evacuation During NATO Summit

chicago.cbslocal.com

CHICAGO (CBS) – Is there a secret plan to evacuate some residents of Chicago in the event of major trouble during the NATO summit next month? CBS 2 has uncovered some evidence that there is. It comes from the Milwaukee area branch of the American Red Cross.

CBS 2 News has obtained a copy of a Red Cross e-mail sent to volunteers in the Milwaukee area.

It said the NATO summit “may create unrest or another national security incident.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.justiceonline.org
www.myfoxchica go.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Residents of State Street Condo Told To Leave Chicago During NATO Summit

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
A Red Cross chapter spokesperson said the evacuation plan
came from the City of Chicago, and the Secret Service.

“Our direction has come from the City of Chicago and the Secret Service,” she said.

Looks like this is going to be a major upheaval event.

Interestingly related:
According to documents, DHS have been covertly preoccupied with the Occupy movement

yet have gone out of their way to project the appearance of an absence of federal involvement in the monitoring of and crackdown on Occupy.

On the street it would be called “Three Card Monte,” a swindler’s game to hide the ball --
www.justiceonline.org...

Then it appears that the recent drills in Chicago were most likely in preparation
for this event, even though officials denied it.

www.youtube.com...

Well, lets hope this stays in Chicago, and we dont end up with an "American Spring".

chicago.cbslocal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 26-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Talk about spreading panic.

WHY cant Chicago deal with this,with Order,and Control? Its not like they don't have time.........

How about passing emergency legislation on Conceal and Carry in Illinois? That would help.......

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I guess it could mean 1 of 2 things.
Either something IS going to happen.
OR
They are just planning for the off-chance that something might happen.
Anyone know if it's a common procedure for the Summits?
I would rather believe the second but would also like to see the first.
Nice Find! S&F

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

WHY cant Chicago deal with this,with Order,and Control? Its not like they don't have time.........

How about passing emergency legislation on Conceal and Carry in Illinois? That would help.......

Good idea.

I was wondering how in the world this is being reported by the MSM,
since The Intel Hub did a bit on it over a week ago.

source

Oh look, just since I posted the OP now another article has showed up.

Banks Share Info From Robots, Security Officers, Video Surveillance As Occupy Protests Loom: Report

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Occupy Wall Street enters stage Left. Justice for Trayvon enters stage right. Obama-rama-lama-ding-dong and the secret service enters center stage with Columbian hookers. DHS covers the back door exit.. Rohm Immanuel and Van Jones propels down from ceiling. Eric Holder starts passing out candy....
edit on 26-4-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Thats pretty much sums up the screen play. I guess the
Encore could be the NDAA. Maybe?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

My thoughts exactly. I have been saying this about the Chicago summit for a long time. They have been prepping for quite some time. DHS that is. If you are in the Chicago area, it might not be a bad idea to remove yourself outside city limits during the days of the summit.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Exactly. I would not want to be anywhere this, its going to be a nightmare.
Literally, this will probably go down in history.

international financial firms... “identify, map and track” protesters across social media
and at their assemblies, he said. The companies gather data “carefully and methodically”
to prevent business disruptions.

Banks are preparing for Occupy demonstrations at the North Atlantic Treaty Organization’s
Chicago summit on May 20 and 21 by sharing information from video surveillance, robots and
officers in buildings, giving “a real-time, 360-degree” view, said McNary, who works on the project.
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Let's hope not. But DHS has been putting some heavy funds into the Emergency Response particularly in the area of Chicago and surrounding areas.

I guess well see, and if it is NDAA, at least we have a date now.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm hedging my bets on a few of these shelters being in stadiums/ball fields...

"The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps..." ?

If you actually look through that thread, start at the end, it's less speculative and there are documented examples of stadiums-turned-prison from all over the world; The US, Chile, Germany, France, Rwanda, japan, India, Mexico, Libya, Syria, Sarajevo, and so on...

edit on 26-4-2012 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yes, what is scary and sad is that many are getting sucked into this through
Occupy, and Occupy is obviously fed from one hand and monitered from the other.

So, that speaks volumes to me,its as if...like they want this to happen.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That is sad, but the occupy crowd doesn't want to heed the warnings. It seems pointless to try.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It is smart planning for just in case.

Cause ya just never know....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It would be very intersting to really get the bottom of just who
is leading in the Occupy Movement. I would wager a bet that
it has been infiltrated, and is being used.

That is very scary, as many in Occupy are young, and not well
informed on just how Agent Provacatuers work inside movements like this.

Some may wonder why Democrats or groups closely affiliated with the Democrats like MoveOn, Campaign for America’s Future, Rebuild the Dream or unions like SEIU would want to infiltrate the Occupy (note: individuals who are Democrats, union, MoveOn or members of other groups are not the same as the leadership). Essentially, leaders of these groups see Occupy as the Democrats’ potential answer to the Tea Party. Occupiers do not see themselves that way, but these groups want the Occupy to adopt their strategy of working within the Democratic Party. In one example, Eric Lottke, a senior policy analyst for SEIU who has been involved in Occupy DC, appeared on a radio show with two other occupiers from Occupy Washington, DC and Occupy Oakland. Lottke said he was speaking as an occupier from Occupy DC and talked about 'taking back Congress in 2012', the need for an electoral strategy and gave the usual Democrat rhetoric about Obama needing more time.

The two other guests said Lottke was completely out of step with most Occupiers who say we should not focus on electoral politics but instead should build an independent movement to challenge the corrupt system. We doubt the Occupy DC General Assembly agreed with Lottke’s pro-Democratic Party, pro-Obama views but Lottke had positioned himself to speak for them. Van Jones of Rebuild the Dream similarly was appearing in the media as if he were an occupy spokesperson claiming there will be 2000 “99% candidates” in 2012; again trying to push Occupy into Democratic electoral politics. These are just two examples of many Democratic Party operatives trying to send Occupy into Democratic Party politics despite the movement consistently describing itself as independent and non-electoral. www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I wonder when the DHS will officially change its name to the Gestapo ?
They are a sanctioned form of brown shirt mentality thats gonna get the country up in arms sooner or later....
This is what divides the country....
Those who get paid to screw us, and those getting screwed......
We have to make the job so odious that NOBODY in his right mind would do it.
Know any DHS family?
Time to tell them what their father is doing for a living.....what their husband is up to at work.....
Busy trying to enslave america......
Evacuating Chicago sounds like a nuclear or germ/chem attack type of false flag event...
Does anyone know when them ruskies are comming to train with the US anti terror guys?
Does it by by any chance COINCIDE WITH CHICAGO??????

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

From the beginning is has been funded by Soros, via the Alliance for Global Justice. Then he takes the money and gives it to cartels.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Those who get paid to screw us, and those getting screwed......

Yes, and those who pay to lead other to the slaughter.

Does anyone know when them ruskies are comming to train with the US anti terror guys?
Does it by by any chance COINCIDE WITH CHICAGO??????

Interesting, have source?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Well, that is indeed true, information is here on that.
www.humanevents.com...

What is otherwise scarier, is that George Soros was a huge backer of now President Obama.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Why would the red cross get involved? I would think it would be more of a situation for FEMA.

I thought the red cross usually responded to natural disasters. I'm holding with my prediction for an earthquake to hit Chicago during the summit.

They will use haarp to trigger a major earthquake. That is why there have been all of this strange stuff happening in Clintonville, Baraboo, Watertown.....all in Wisconsin. Earthquakes in Wisconsin when is the last time that happened? Recent news reports, like a few days ago, of strange noises in Ohio and some river nearby had a ton of dead fish.

I'm not sure of a motive...... just plain crazy I guess.

I hope I'm wrong!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join