It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i guess the only way we'll know is if and when they show themselves

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Although we don't know because we haven't found anyone yet, you can bet for sure that there is some sort of federation of aliens out there somewhere. Of that I am certain.

My logical mind says it is true and my spiritual side agrees with me.

We may never know for ourselves, but that does not mean it is not so.
It would be impossible to not have such a group somewhere in the universe. It is just to big and vast and full of stuff to let me think otherwise.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
REALLY!!!? IVE NEVER HEARD OF GFL! HAVE I BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK!!?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Well of course my perception would be just that, human. But if you read up them that was basically the gist, they observed & recently got the okay from Heaven to intervene in our affairs. So if they were real they are currently in the process of removing the shadow govt, & are plan on replacing our monetary system that is associated with St. Germain, and everyone's debt is removed. The GFL takes responsibility for the recent resignations of all those bankers. To sum it up quickly, basically what David icke has been talking about these past couple o decades is true, illuminati, reptiles, mankind enslaved, yada, yada

So if they were real, for poops & giggles, would you still show them the door?

Yep. Saint who? You still believe in that stuff I guess?

Big David Icke fan here, also a big fan of logic and probability.

The probability an alien race "I can get along with" is just hanging out in outer space watching all this horrific stuff and not getting involved physically, well that's just beyond me I guess. They do make sure to get involved with internet updates though, the latest Yahoo/Google news, they're sure to keep us updated on the "Hang in there dear ones, we are here watching over you punch your wives and rape your children, while allowing others to starve to death so Jersey Shore can be aired for sponsor profits."

That's just the surface stuff "they" are OK with. I'm all set with the GFL, if they exist, they can kiss my darkside, and can take their "dear ones" BS and go where no man has gone before, which for me, is my Darkside.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by bobthealie11

I think you have to give money donations to Billy Meier, and go through a process of doing lots sparkle sparkle rainbow chaka shaka chakra ding dong dang meditation while waving crystals around or something.

You need to rub pine needles all over yourself to open up your pine-eel gland so your 5th eye can see that your fourth and third eyes are open while you keep waving crystals around, saying ohms, burning incense, and imagining different colors in other different parts of your brain.

I might have some of that mixed up, but, I'm sure a little variation on the routine would be quite understandable by such higher order of magnitude vibrational beings since we're just pretty much dumb animals not worth the respect of them actually showing themselves except to a few people of resoundingly dubious credibility.

curious to if this is sarcasm or not??? cant quite tell lol.
edit on 26-4-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
I think it was a woman by the name of Blossom Goodchild whose GFL mass landing prediction that didn't come true that was the straw that broke the camels back.

What if...

... the government remote viewing psysop team pretended to be from the GFL and sent that message to Blossom Goodchild... with the intent to discredit her and the GFL?

Seems to me it worked
Alpha Tango Spook has black listed it

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by swan001

If Draconnians have not attacked yet, it means something is shielding us. That's the Federation.

Proof please.......

You love to make claims, im asking for some proof.........

And please proof that Draconnnians even exist..........

They do but only in swan001's head

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I've never seen a channelled GFL prediction yet, which didn't turn out to be a hoax; and there have been a few. The Blossom Goodchild flap was probably the most prominent.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Allex Colier and Al Bielek independently talked about them.
I guess it was all is their head, too? And Exopaedia is just a pile of BS wasting space on the internet, right?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The earth based Galactic federation of light is a total scam..the real Galactic federation of allied worlds is space based..they are said to come from Tau Ceti...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

Tau Ceti?! Not Vega or Arcturus?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Allex Colier and Al Bielek independently talked about them. I guess it was all is their head, too? And Exopaedia is just a pile of BS wasting space on the internet, right?

Now your learning!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

A lot of them are from Vega and Arcturus but I believe the headquarters is in Tau Ceti..
edit on 26-4-2012 by King Triad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

Athena is from the Federation and it comes from Arcturus, the most advanced civilisation in the Universe.

BTW Athena is a ship.
edit on 26-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
looking at it scientifically and mathematically one would deduce that the probability is very high for such an organization to occur. it should be no different than the ancient societies wondering if there were people on the other side of the flat earth.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by wmd_2008

Allex Colier and Al Bielek independently talked about them.

At first I didn't believe Al Bielek; but without going into specifics, I was able to experimentally verify one of his own claims, to my own satisfaction at least. As a result, I do now believe in the stuff that happened at Montauk.

Alex Collier I'm not sure about, but my gut says he is probably genuine. I could be wrong there, though.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Is galactic federation real or not?

Not .

I'm surprised this has got to three pages as I was under the impression that Galactic Federation BS was not allowed here .... Gotta go Ashtar Command are calling

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This link: m.youtube.com...
The link may help you with some answers, we are about to enter the age of Aquarius now, if this message is not a hoax was it about this time 2012, I find that I can not debunk this video as the technology to do this back in 1977 would not have been available to carry out the hijacking of the broadcast transmitters mentioned in this case, let me know your thoughts on this one.

Originally posted by bobthealie11
I first heard out about the galactic federation a few years ago and I've been on the fence to whether i believe they exist or not. I know nobody can give me evidence if they're real but I just wanted to know you're opinion on the subject.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here is a much clearer link for your attn: m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am waiting on the Klingons to show up...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join