It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
In my opinion based on my common sense, information from friends, and research, the Galactic Federation is real. It's somewhat of a sub-committee to the Andromeda Council.

They just got finished cleaning up the Reptilian mess on this planet and apparently there are more earth-like under the reptilian control so the job isn't finished just yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobthealie11
I first heard out about the galactic federation a few years ago and I've been on the fence to whether i believe they exist or not. I know nobody can give me evidence if they're real but I just wanted to know you're opinion on the subject.
To believe in ET's would almost certainly go hand in hand in believing there is some sort of senior organization responsible for their activities.

Example: Can you imagine earths population without a governing body?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

I think they tried to remove grey presence on Earth, too. I wonder if it succeeded?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Yes I heard they wiped the greys and reptilians out of here....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
reply to post by swan001

Yes I heard they wiped the greys and reptilians out of here....

Oh yes completely forgot about those pesky greys. Eisenhower screwed the whole planet over with the Grenada Treaty in 54' but it's nice to see some helping us out.

Because I know we couldn't have never cleaned up this mess on our own. I mean hell, how could you remove a malevolent race that's been controlling your planet for thousands of years if 99% of the planet has no idea who they are?

Yet there is countless depictions of the Reptilians and Greys throughout history.

edit on 26-4-2012 by mrfrodo1524 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

Yes. Totally agree with you. but did Andromeda suceeded in cleaning the greys off?
Star.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Luke? Han? Chewie? Lea? Vader?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If you would like to know more about the Star nations visit www.drboylan.com. Has everything you need to know.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yes it would be great if it were true but unfortunately this whole thing reeks the blue beam agenda, so imo its pure fantasy and even sounds like it has been thought up by man and i could even picture seeing it in a movie if it wasnt feeding propoganda to dumb people.

Ahh!!! the rapture is apon us aaaaahhhhhh somebody save us duh duh da da !!!!!! its the GLF here to save you, come hither look at our amazing ability to stop these events..... lap up our universal wisdom and know that our word is godly truth and science and we will save you all....... but at a small cost of course.
dye your hair blonde and wear blue contacts probably "smirk"

lol, really........ i remember reading some nonsense from someone claiming to be a messenger or something from the glf [which i cant seem to find now] telling us we are all special and that they will protect us untill we reach global unity and then we will be welcomed into their arms.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Zecharia because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2012 by Zecharia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

you cant ask a question like that here. People here are 5% less closeminded then the rest of the world. it is evident because people make efforts to come on here and attack others with their beliefs. there is no real evidence they exsist or not. you have to ask yourself if they do. i have evidence that suits me.
also know that if you ask questions that are really close to home the paid shills will come and attack it asap.

think about it. what is a better cover for tptb then a site thats motto is to deny ignorance. the fact is tptb know that we are becoming informed. so they make a site to monitor what we know. so while they will support alternative news they will attack anyone that gets too close to the truth. so they will put back the little fish if it means they will get the big fish.
they gain peoples trust by allowing us to talk about alternative news. but when something too true comes out shillz and mods will take care of it fast.
i am amazed daily at how people will attack a person who states an idea. if they dont like the idea why spend time reading it. following up, or researching it? because they have an agenda to push, as does this whole site.
i love how people demand evidence, aka no free thinking here! where is the evidence??? doesnt exsist then!
sounds like its nit a crime if you dont get caught! its dismissive bullsheeeet.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The overexplained answer:

First off, no evidence = pure speculation...and thats what everyone is doing, even those whom write books. They can say they met with an alien, or channeled info, etc...all a bunch of nothing without evidence.

And not to mention, every GFL prediction and "warning" has failed 100%.

Now then

Galactic federation..our galaxy (milky way) and a sort of united government..like a galactic UN, or in mass effect terms, a council.
Sure, I imagine if there are advanced races that got around the whole FTL issue, they would meet, have certain trade and governmental functions in the milky way that discusses things...and some alliances. a federation in the milky way..a galactic federation.

on principle, I see no issue with it. But, we are such a young planet that we are currently debating if amoeba's are on mars..we in no way can weigh in on how the political structure of our galaxy is set up in any factual way when we have no clue officially about the existance of anything beyond our own planet.

Would be cool if it did exist mind you, and moreso for us to be living in the generation when its exposed to humanity what sort of universe we live in. I would hope to be so lucky...but, I am not the first generation to want such a unveiling, so my expectations are low on the subject of "disclosure".

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

One of the more succinct replies I've seen on this thread...Kudos...

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Girl, you know how to stick it in and break it off alienwise.

I'm feeling some history in your answer.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You know another human trait? Assuming. I never said I believed any of it, you assume. I was just breaking down the GFL for you. I see you're still stuck on being mad at any and all alien race who doesn't stop us from hurting ourselves.... Like I said, that shouldn't be the responsibility of anyone but ourselves. I hope you direct this anger toward the world Govts who allow such atrocities happen, Darfur comes to mind, not so much Libya because Libya didn't need saving from Gaddafi as the west tried to make us believe.

Agree to completely disagree.

Btw, I'm surprised this thread is still going. I guess the mods will allow this discussion.

reply to post by zorgon

well this is a conspiracy site so let loose with any and all conspiracies! Anything is possible, that much is for sure
edit on 26-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
considering the billions upon billions of STARS and each STAR with surrounding PLANETS ...an entity like the Galactic Federation of Light might very well exist.

However, i do not believe it exist in our part of the Galaxy .

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yes dear heart, the galactic federation is real. I believe in one of my past lives I was a member!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I discovered the Galactic Federation after I channeled material about them, but by a group of ETs who want them dead. I was told that the GFL as I'll call it here is the front man to disarm humanity and turn them into vegetarians so the Reptilains will have very tasty and yummy humans to eat when the harvest comes. Here's some of the channeled material I have up on the web. press (Ctrl F) on your key board, this will bring up a bar at the bottom of your browser screen, type "GFL Plot to Conquer Earth" into the search box.

GFL Plot to Conquer Earth

There are many conversations on this section of my site, some of which are offensive, so you might not want to read the others.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Andromeda is a different Galaxy far far away? That would make them the Intergalactic Federation of Light

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
i guess the only way we'll know is if and when they show themselves

No you can channel them yourself

Just make sure you are certain which entity you are communicating with, because you may be channeling a Grey version of LOKI
and that entity would not have your best interests at heart...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by wmd_2008

Allex Colier and Al Bielek independently talked about them.
I guess it was all is their head, too? And Exopaedia is just a pile of BS wasting space on the internet, right?

You mean THIS guy?
en.wikipedia.org...(UFOlogist)

Alex Collier is an alias of US citizen Ralph Amigron (who has also used Ralph Amagran). As "Collier," he claimed to be a contactee. He alleged that he has been in contact with inhabitants of the Andromeda constellation[1] and purported to have messages to relay from these supposed visitors. "Collier's" Andromedans are of the Nordic aliens type, leaning toward the New Age "space brothers" subtype. Collier's statements include an elaborate "history" of the earth from his aliens' point of view. This secret history has elements of many other conspiracy theory and UFOlogy traditions, including Nibiru, Reptilians, grey aliens, colonizations of Earth by multiple extraterrestrial species, Lemuria, and Atlantis. Statements were made by "Collier" that he has been forced into obscurity due to threats made by "three well dressed men" who were allegedly part of a "Program".[2] No corroboration has been made of any of these claims, either of being a "contactee" or of having been threatened into silence by any government organization. He has been openly accused by members of the UFOlogy community of having merely perpetrated a hoax.[3] Nevertheless, "Alex Collier" has support among at least some UFOlogists, as evinced by continuing positive coverage in websites such as Exopolitics Journal[4] and Galactic Diplomacy[5]
In a 1994 interview[6] he stated humankind has to take control of its destiny by August 2001.

Hardly what anyone would call a reliable source.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join