It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think we need to ask ourselves. What would we do? Is a galactic federation something mankind would do to better fit space travel not for months but for years. Does government belong in space? If this is possible then could we assume that the galactic federation works alot like the united nations?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
I think we need to ask ourselves. What would we do?

Why?

We're not aliens? We only think, are deluded in believing we know jackcrap about aliens. The only questions is "why believe there is a GLF in the first place"?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

My bad I thought the title was Is the galatic federation real or not. One of us must be in the wrong thread. Why would we ask ourselves? Ever heard history repeats itself? Does time just exist on earth? Didn't we become aliens when we penetrated the atomosphere and entered space?
edit on 26-4-2012 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Supposedly the real Galactic federation of allied world has had talks with TPB...they offered Earth to join and they turned them down flat and allied with the dracos and greys...they gave up our opportunity to see the universe..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
Supposedly the real Galactic federation of allied world has had talks with TPB...they offered Earth to join and they turned them down flat and allied with the dracos and greys...they gave up our opportunity to see the universe..

Yup, you got that right, mate. Stupid, aren't they?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I truly without a doubt believe aliens are real. I also believe (but maybe to a lesser extent? Haven't made up my mind) that extraterrestrial beings are also inter-dimensional beings. However, as much as a believer I am, I'm not sure I believe in the GFL. I think SOME channelings are real, but the majority of them are probably straight up BS. I am really interested to know where the very first idea of the GFL originated from though.

In the GFL's defense, I guess it makes sense that they would have to spend many years getting us used to the idea/preparing us for their first contact because many people would be in shock. I imagine there would be a lot of religious implications. I could also see it plausible that theres some kind of galactic rule where they aren't allowed to directly interfere with our evolution.

I guess we'll find out when december rolls around?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by bobthealie11

If you knew ATS's policy of the GFL your question would have been answered because they deem the GFL a hoax and delete all threads related to it.

lol... how can know it's a hoax. That's like saying they know aliens exist, but there is no GFL. Just because there's no proof doesn't mean the topic should be banned, that is absurd. There are hundreds of things discussed on ATS which have no proof.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki

My bad I thought the title was Is the galatic federation real or not. One of us must be in the wrong thread. Why would we ask ourselves? Ever heard history repeats itself? Does time just exist on earth? Didn't we become aliens when we penetrated the atomosphere and entered space?

Why are peaches peach colored? What are you babbling on about?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Starchild23

Vrillon is a hoax from NWO. See how sometimes you hear (believe it or not) Star Wars Light Sabers sounds in the track. The guy talked very low to conceal his true voice. He used reverb and a doubling delay to mess things up.
Nevertheless, I wish I could talk like that...

And I'm totally gonna take your word for it.

Have fun with that.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Yup the deals made by evil,scared,greedy men. years ago with the Dracos and greys sealed are fates on this prison planet..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
GFL=Gigantic Fountain of Lies.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"To believe in ET's would almost certainly go hand in hand in believing there is some sort of senior organization responsible for their activities.

Example: Can you imagine earths population without a governing body? "

That's exactly it. If you believe in ET's then there is most likely as well, a GF and universal laws about going to planets etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
GFL=Gigantic Fountain of Lies.

I think we need to ask if there isn't the GFOL earth based con men.. then a real galactic federation of allied worlds that has no dealings with earth..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah they do exist and the answer as to why they let us suffer under corrupt leadership or whatever you guys call it is quite simple...well theres two answers. First: We do have freewill on earth and we didnt invite them to come down to earth and help us, there are still beings out there who abide by these rules. Second: They dont interfere with a planet/ civilization personal development. Think about the impact it would have on us! We would question EVERYTHING if advanced beings came down and basically deal with our problems for us and not to mention, the biggest cover up in history aka "UFO's" ...Haha you guys arent thinking about the effects it would have on people!
:@ @:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
"To believe in ET's would almost certainly go hand in hand in believing there is some sort of senior organization responsible for their activities.

Example: Can you imagine earths population without a governing body? "

That's exactly it. If you believe in ET's then there is most likely as well, a GF and universal laws about going to planets etc.

Why?

We're not aliens? We only think, are deluded in believing we know jackcrap about aliens. The only questions is "why believe there is a GLF in the first place"?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Assuming there is life out among the stars, we technically are aliens.

We just don't think so, considering we're at home.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Originally posted by King Triad

Yup, you got that right, mate. Stupid, aren't they?

Wait. This really happened?

Proof, or it's all bunk.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoganHere
Yeah they do exist and the answer as to why they let us suffer under corrupt leadership or whatever you guys call it is quite simple...well theres two answers. First: We do have freewill on earth and we didnt invite them to come down to earth and help us, there are still beings out there who abide by these rules. Second: They dont interfere with a planet/ civilization personal development. Think about the impact it would have on us! We would question EVERYTHING if advanced beings came down and basically deal with our problems for us and not to mention, the biggest cover up in history aka "UFO's" ...Haha you guys arent thinking about the effects it would have on people!
:@ @:

They are fake.
They do not exist
To say they need to be invited i been inviting any et to come see me for many years.
Needless to say they don't come.

As in non interfere et have always interfere yet they can interfere to cause problems yet are not to interfere to help.
That there rule they can cause harm but not to help.

Everyone that believe in the federation have always been busted on there lie.

As in freewill that is a joke in itself.
An example is if someone is falsely arrested they can very well rot in a cell without even a chance.
There freewill will not let them walk out when ever they plz or prove there innocents.
Yet people that believe in freewill claim this is prove since they can't escape it prove 100% that they can.
It all hypocrite talk.

link   
reply to post by Starchild23

You have an unquenchable thirst for proof.
So why don't you do your reasearches?
Ain't got Google?

link   
Now there's obviously other life in the universe, why wouldn't there be a governmental body that operates within it?

People are so closed minded, you want my opinion yes they are and they're not going to walk in the front door without the majority of people inviting them. They would have no right to without our consent and thats what they're waiting for, so give it.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join