It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Don't lose Heart my Friend, I have a long and healthy admiration and a strong faith in the GFC (Galactic Federation Council), They have one heck of a job !

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It doesn't matter really. I don't know if they are real or not and frankly I don't care. The people that do care are the the ones that are looking to delegate their responsibility . You are here (on this planet), now. If you really want to know why there are plenty of sources from where you can draw your answer. If you do believe that we're in fact all ONE (end equal to the Creator/Source/God) then you won't look up for any savior (cause that's what the GFL supporters are doin') You would simply not care. If you don't you might as well inquire upon the existence ICG (Interdimensional Council of Goblins) or whatever.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Go and buy the Urantia book

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Because just like God, the Galactic Confederation cannot be proven or disproven.

The only reason the government even allows religion is because it can be used to make money, or control the masses. The government and the actual churches differ with their objectives, but the government can force them to oblige.

There is no purpose to admitting to the existence of the Galactic Confederation, let alone leaking physical proof out into the public...therefore, it's a "myth".

If you can entertain the Christian religion, there is absolutely no reason not to entertain the possibility of the Galactic Confederation. At some point, I may even take it up with the mods and/or site owners.
edit on CThursdaypm191900f00America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by paradox

We're actually in quarantine; there's a reason we've never traveled beyond the moon.

lmao. right.
for someone who prides themselves on factual information, you sure are quite silly.

Fact is a figment of imagination for some...unfortunately

I'm still waiting for a response as to the hoax thread started by the site owner regarding the GFL
Hmmm....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The site owner declared half a decade ago that GFL is a hoax...

Now who's beating a dead horse? LoL

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Star Trek is a documentary isn't it ?
hmmm, not sure!?! I think it must be a made up fantasy TV show purely for the fact that IMO; no matter how technologically advanced a race is... No computer could "immediately" translate an unknown language without first studying it! But that's just me

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

And I don't see you contributing much either, besides trolling me.

You can't troll a troll, silly person.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

hmmm, not sure!?! I think it must be a made up fantasy TV show purely for the fact that IMO; no matter how technologically advanced a race is... No computer could "immediately" translate an unknown language without first studying it! But that's just me

But Spock, what about Spock? Surely he could translate any language -
But now your going to tell me he is just an actor - Well I shall debunk that myth - Spock is real and here is the proof of the pudding - How could they find an actor with ears like his - hes obviously Alien.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

The site owner declared half a decade ago that GFL is a hoax...

Now who's beating a dead horse? LoL

S/he declared that there was no proof that such a group existed...now, considering every bit of knowledge available is with the consent of the government (and any that isn't, is swiftly removed) I'm not surprised we have no proof.

That is why it is called a hoax.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

But now your going to tell me he is just an actor - Well I shall debunk that myth - Spock is real and here is the proof of the pudding - How could they find an actor with ears like his - hes obviously Alien.

This thread has been derailed by trolls. Well done.

In my humble opinion, we can't say for sure that GFC does or does not exist. For the sake of our future, I hope it does. That's my say on it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
LOL the 33 in the mcdonalds logo. I always thought that clown was suspicious, ROSWELL fallout j/K =).

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

sorry dejarma , my apologies

I was reffering to when the nightly news was interrupted on british television - by a discarnate voice claiming to be vrillon of the ashtar command/federation - someone posted a youtube link to the original broadcast a few pages back , its creepy as hell - the voice is like a bass/baritone fed through reverb and theres some unsettling rythmic beat that changes pitch throughout - well worth a look if you aint seen it yet my friend.

thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

In my humble opinion, we can't say for sure that GFC does or does not exist. For the sake of our future, I hope it does. That's my say on it.
i'm in tears

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

And I don't see you contributing much either, besides trolling me.

You replied to my post

You can't troll a troll, silly person.

So you are trolling?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Just because I am a troll, does not mean I constantly troll. I troll to get hardarses off my case, and sometimes just to amuse myself with people who don't know what they're talking about, or taking the subject matter too seriously.

But in this case, I am hoping that my belief in the GFC is right. If not, we're all doomed.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I can say for sure the GFC is fake you only have to look at their website
Don't be so gullible
I do believe in Aliens however but this particular organization is a fraud

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

So based on one group trying to take credit for a preexisting concept, you call the whole thing fake?

That's like interstellar stereotyping...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So based on one group trying to take credit for a preexisting concept, you call the whole thing fake?

That's like interstellar stereotyping...

No it is called psyops

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Isn't that a webpage?

Or a youtube username?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join