It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why would he predict the end of earth & it not come true if he was the real deal?
Alien disinformation or fabricated story?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
Why would he predict the end of earth & it not come true if he was the real deal?
Alien disinformation or fabricated story?

Read my other post concerning this failed prophecy and get back to me.

Although I'd really rather you read it and get lost on the way back. That way I don't have to deal with you.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Oh almost forgot, the Greys are deceptive. That's why his prophecy wasn't fact.
It was the Greys not sheldan.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Starchild23

Wow starchild for real! I'm done with this thread.
Sheldan is a fraud. Why was he asking for $ to stay in Hawaii so he can extend his stay to communicate with them? Why does he need "donations"?

I agree with you, Sheldan Nidle is a fraud. I used to read his channelings many years ago and he failed to predict mass sightings many many times again and again.

However, this does not mean the idea of an et council like GF is HIS idea or is wrong only because he claims to channel them. There were many before him who spoke about this idea and as others already have stated in this thread, mathematically it could very well exist.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That explains it. He should of kept it to himself, then when the world ended
"I told you so" seriously???

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My thing is this: sheldan is a fraud, period..
A federation could exist no doubt. My dispute is Nidles deception on open minded people's.
I do believe in extra trrestial life, not sheldans bogus phrophecy

link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

The Galactic Federation is from Star Trek. I have heard about them too, about how it is apparently real. If that is the case, then it must be a huge coincidence that it is called the same thing as it is in the show Star Trek. Out of all the names in the universe that it could have possibly had, someone chose to copy a name for it from an earthly TV show. I have heard other names for it though, like "The Federation Of Light" -it still sounds like a knock off of something from Star Trek if you ask me.

My guess is that a few Star Trek fans got carried away and started pretending that The Galactic Federation exists in real life, and have now managed to convince other people that it exists too.

I don't believe in it, and I have a giggle when I hear people talking about it. People say that astral projectors can get in touch with them, well I astral project and I have never heard of anything of the sort, in my astral travels. I have used this argument before when talking to someone who claimed that it was real, they said that I haven't come across them (in my astral travels) because I'm apparently not "one of the chosen ones"

It's a load of crap, made up by Star Trek enthusiasts.

link   
It may be real, it may not. If they are going to force us into "love" then that is against free-will and they are not who they claim to be...

I don't like the vibe from some follows. They can turn it into a religion...and worship their "star brothers and sisters" as gods.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I believe a Galactic Union/Federation probably does exist between space-faring civilizations but probably isn't in contact with humanity. I don't think its in their interests to give us an undeserved helping hand or attention, it would probably disrupt the balance/interrupt a very crucial and carefully constructed path to which all civilizations must take before they can 'join' said 'Galactic Union'. It is very probably, if said GFU existed, that most, if not all, species probably faced the same problems: Corrupt Governments, Global Elites, Bad Resources, Monetary Control Grids - before they managed to 'wake up' and 'ascend', freeing themselves from the clutches of their respective world governments. I'm betting they probably exist, and if they do, we wouldn't know about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
It may be real, it may not. If they are going to force us into "love" then that is against free-will and they are not who they claim to be...

I don't like the vibe from some follows. They can turn it into a religion...and worship their "star brothers and sisters" as gods.

Great point!
Look at Scientology,Rael,LDS, etc... All profiting from "alien" gods theory.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

I get the impression you post just to feel important...not because you did any real research or anything...

With that said, everything has its truths and flaws. The point is to DO YOUR OWN WORK, and put everything together.

Anything worth doing, is worth breaking your back for.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

No.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

hmmmm i don't see why it's such an unthinkable leap from a'ccepting that there is more than one alien species off our planet' to the idea that 'there may be some form politics existing amongst these species'... it is also not such of a leap to suggest our planet earth might actually be something of a jewel planet in this solar system with all its life and water and nature, a jewel that needs protection from exploitative intruders.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

No.

You believe there isn't.

Be sure to clarify that difference, or you make yourself look like a pompous fool.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Bingo, I need attention, I need help.
Know of any medication that will make sheldans prophecy's reality?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Love is more natural than hate...depending on your life-form, I guess.

Homo Sapiens shows an almost unnatural propensity for hate...might be something to do with how hate tends to generate money...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Bingo, I need attention, I need help.
Know of any medication that will make sheldans prophecy's reality?

Yes.

The name of it is "Stop beating a dead horse. It won't go any faster."

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gnostician

You do realize channeling isn't an exact art? Wow, it's like you people think everything runs on electricity...

It's not science. It's nature. We work with it, we don't COMMAND it.

Get the picture? No? Maybe you should start studying instead of reading tabloids and deciding the average half-composed opinion is fact...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Oh, they exist.. I just petition the council few years back regarding some crack-pot for blowing up a little place I had on Alderaan.. But like everywhere else if you don't cough up some loot, they just pacify you, let you speak your peace then they thank you for coming in, assure you that they are working hard for everyone and send you on your way with a council ( i spoke to the council) souvenir pin !

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Sorry to tell you, but the TV programs and videos you watch on aliens and space travel..... they aren't documentaries.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join