It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatalcharm
I have heard other names for it though, like "The Federation Of Light" -it still sounds like a knock off of something from Star Trek if you ask me.

Nidle now uses the name "Planetary Activation Organization," so I figure that somebody might have thought the same thing or copyrighted the name Galactic Federation and now legally keeps him from using it. There's also apparently a distinction between the Galactic Federation and the Galactic Federation of Light. The latter being owned by the recently deceased painter Thomas Kinkade, I suppose.

I remember getting "updates" from Nidle and Photon Belt proponent John Winston back in the old days of Paranet and Fidonet before the Internet got all fancy with pictures. And guess how much progress or proof of the Galactic Federation has been presented since then. That's right. None.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

Wow, sarcasm is very unbecoming of you.

The Council is supposed to be wiser than that...how rude of you.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by bobthealie11

Short answer.

No.

/thread

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Just because we don't see it happening (thanks to the government) doesn't mean it isn't.

We're not spiritually ready.
The government is keeping it a secret.
Only special people know about it.
They're being blocked by evildoers.
They left it on the bus.
They forgot to set the clocks to Daylight Savings Time.
Etc, etc. etc.

Not tremendously powerful or useful, are they?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by MCL1150

Wow, sarcasm is very unbecoming of you.

The Council is supposed to be wiser than that...how rude of you.

Who is on the council? & what knowledge has benefited mankind?
(Nidles pocket book is all I've seen that's benefited)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
ask blossom goodchild

anyone else remember the infamous 2000 mile wide mothership no show - october 14th 2008 ?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Masamune69

That's because the 2000 mile ship used it's cloaking technology so our inferior technology couldn't
Detect it. When it was detected, the PTB covered it up!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatalcharm

The Galactic Federation is from Star Trek. I have heard about them too, about how it is apparently real. If that is the case, then it must be a huge coincidence that it is called the same thing as it is in the show Star Trek. Out of all the names in the universe that it could have possibly had, someone chose to copy a name for it from an earthly TV show.

Actually it's the other way round. Gene Roddenberry heard about the idea of an intergallactic council in channeling sessions about the so called "Council of The Nine" where he attended regularly.

From a book review:

One of the most interesting chapters in this book is about a project for a film called "The Nine," in which Roddenberry was hired to write a script about a skeptic who was investigating a group of psychics that channeled New-Age type messages from UFO aliens. (No, I'm not making this up -- it's in the book!) As part of the research for this movie, Gene actually attended a spiritualist retreat for a while, and even got a past-life reading about what purported to be his previous incarnations. The script itself was never produced, but one gets the feeling that Gene had his mind stretched a bit on paranormal issues. But, oddly, there is no mention of "The Nine" in the official biography (Star Trek Creator), except to list it as an unproduced script in his writing credits. Which is why, if you are interested in a balanced understanding of the life of Gene Roddenberry, you should read BOTH the authorized version and this one.

www.amazon.com...

www.oocities.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If something like this really does exist; why have we not been asked to join yet?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

If Draconnians have not attacked yet, it means something is shielding us. That's the Federation.

There aren't any "Draconians", either. So basically what you are saying is that we are being protected from a non-existent menace by a non-existent Star trek government.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX
If something like this really does exist; why have we not been asked to join yet?

Ah but some of us have been asked to join - We hold special conventions - How jealous are you now - Bet you would love to meet Spock and Kirk too.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
THere is not just one. There are many organizations of ETs, and groups, and there are many types of federations. The good ones all work together however.

I reckon that means we're one of the bad ones, since obviously no one is working together with us,

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I believe these are deceptive entities that are using a variety of names and supposed origins. If you do any research into documentation by people that are supposedly in contact with beings representing them (usually received by "channeling"), many of the symbols are satanic or old occult, and many have names that are either of angels or demons because they are/were and want you to believe they have power.

It all shows that we are in reality facing a common enemy and that these beings are under a guise of coming to help us "ascend" into a higher dimension, spiritual plane of existence.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

The final act being that they return in a spectacular showing of themselves and offer mankind a way for peace in uniting of the collective human spirit, consciousness, ect. "We are One" see where im going with this?

I was eventually shown through it all. I have my theories on the whole 2012 Mayan calendar prophecies. Look up Terrence McKenna's research on that btw.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-4-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Ah but some of us have been asked to join - We hold special conventions - How jealous are you now - Bet you would love to meet Spock and Kirk too.
Very jealous in fact.... So if I buy ALL the star trek merchandise there is; pay to enter-- hmmm maybe more than 10 conventions, will I be asked to join (via an acceptance fee of course) do you think? It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out 'a few' have fallen for something similar!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

There was another one predicted for new years eve last year - they were meant to take us all off world in some sort of stasis to ride out the coming cataclysm - then we'd all be returned once the dust had settled - with a new higher state of conciousness - you wont believe the excuse for this latest epic channeled fail - because it was new years eve the GFL thought it wasnt wise to put so many drunk and intoxicated people into stasis.

only plump middle aged earth mother types and frustrated 'empty nesters' are sad enough to believe such guff !

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Please see the thread in the "hoax" category started by the site OWNER
That the promoters of the GFL will not be tolerated to promote anything for profit,
Its titled "regarding the GFL hoaxers"
Was started in 2008.
Starchild: you care to elaborate why GFL promotion has been banned for half a decade by the site owner?
This should be entertaining!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashthebash46

I watched this happening in 1977 - right towards the end of the ITN nightly news , waiting for the sweeney to start which was a hard core british crime drama , my dad was pulling a night shift at the steel plant so there was me and my older brother ( both in our teens ) and our Mam - we all just stared at each other as if to say " what the hell is this " ? my brother was going through a von daniken phase at the time so was more freaked out than we were .

back in those days we only had three TV channels - this was pretty big deal as I recall , My mam bless her - your typical stay at home , aprons and apple pies - she still remembers this happening or as she calls it " some very strange goings on "

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Masamune69

What are you referring to?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Very jealous in fact.... So if I buy ALL the star trek merchandise there is; pay to enter-- hmmm maybe more than 10 conventions, will I be asked to join (via an acceptance fee of course) do you think? It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out 'a few' have fallen for something similar!

Lol - I must be honest and admit I have never been to such a convention -
I have just watched a few of their documentary's on TV - Star Trek is a documentary isn't it ?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

We're actually in quarantine; there's a reason we've never traveled beyond the moon.

lmao. right.
for someone who prides themselves on factual information, you sure are quite silly.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join