It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help convincing my family

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
IF you want to show your parents some videos here is a couple.

Fox Banned News 9-11 The Israeli Connection, Mossad, AIPAC, Art Students Spy Ring

911 Missing Links, The connections

and this one is 5 minutes and good for starters, newbies.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by psikeyhackr

You want to use ridicule because my model uses paper.....

No, because your arts and crafts project has a big broomhandle in the middle and wouldn't have collapsed even if you hit it with a hammer. Not only is it not "proof" its not even a good demonstration of anything but what happens when a bunch of washers, impaled on a broomhandle is dropped on some loops of copy paper taped together.

The same physics would apply if I had used a clear plastic tube with lots of holes to let the air out. I could use big ball bearings for the masses and again separated by paper loops. Then it could not be compared to the core of the WTC. But it would be more expensive and do the exact same thing.

psik

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The same physics would apply if I had used a clear plastic tube with lots of holes to let the air out.

You're kidding, right? I sincerely hope you don't think this stuff is a valid demonstration of anything but exactly what it is, ball bearings, washers, copy paper loops and broomhandles or plastic tubes.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yes, this is sure to convince someone that the Jews did it all. That'll really put a bond between him/her and the parents.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

At times like these, we wish to put a blame on one source of evil.. but really, this did include many. What Nation(s) Humm.. that will be the argruement.. but it happen. Not as the precieved story they want us to see.

While that controlled information exist.. it goes to the way side in the way of real truth..

Its clear to me anyway.

Jesse..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yes, this is sure to convince someone that the Jews did it all. That'll really put a bond between him/her and the parents.

Who said "Jews" had anything to do with it? Israel is a country last time I checked. The anti semite card is usually played by the weak and vile.

Unfortunatley if you were to investigate everything else besids steel temperatures and collapse physics you will come to the information i presented above.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Its not a coincidence we are at war with Israels enemies and do their bidding when needed. 911 was a pretext to allow this to happen smoother.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FenderWolf
Everyone who wanted to help teach my parents,, my Mother is Verrrry skeptical now
Shes one of those who worshiped W.

In the quest to deny ignorance, you should not just give your parents one side of the story. So in order of fairness, and to give your parents and family an oppertunity to make up their own mind with regards to 9/11, you should also show them the "Debunking" side as well.

I'll be honest, ANYONE can make a video about anything and it may be very convincing to those that are not well versed in the subject at hand. You just showing them videos about Jews and inside job topics, including demolitions and other things is not being honest. Ergo, I believe in the sprirt of fairness, you should also show them these videos:

Just to keep it fair, and RKOwens's channel on youtube contains more videos on 9/11 as well. I'd continue there.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The only thing about your weak attempts at debunking is that you are only debunking stupid collapse theories and fringe theories. This has nothing to do with the planning and execution of the attack,

The videos I presented above is a good start.

I will post more video on next page.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I posted a thread that I feel may have some bearing on what later happened a 9/11 If nothing else it should show you that the Brits will quite happily kill their own to prevent another Intifada, I suspect the US do the same. Its hard to convince people that the intelligence services are bad, frankly I think they invented terrorism to keep the funding coming

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a former insider who has for years been trying to have MI6 brought to justice for their # ups and extra judicial killings, the stuff on Robert Maxwell (KGB Agent) was very interesting too!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

There is countless threads about demolition and the tar pit dead end they are. Do you really want to learn about 911? Research everything that happened before the 1st plane even hit the tower

I don't care what happened before the first plane hit the tower unless it involved the structure of the towers.

How much does 300 year old Newtonian Physics need to be researched? The Empire State Building is 80 years old. What kind of computers were used to design that? The transistor was not invented until 1947.

This is a physics problem. What official source has ever provided the amount of steel and concrete on every level of the towers. Skyscrapers must be strong enough to support themselves. There is no getting around that. The towers stood for 28 years. The mass had to be accelerated downward and the supports broken for it to come down in less than 30 seconds.

What else needs to be researched if an airliner less than 200 tons supposedly caused all of that?

Can you tell us the tons of steel on each level within 5 stories of the impacts? Why haven't PhD physicists demanded such simple information? There are 200 buildings over 800 feet all around the planet. And gravity works pretty much the same way everywhere. Why is this supposed to be complicated?

This is not about conspiracies or Islam or Jews or George Bush. This is grade school physics. I am not talking about demolition either. Explain how airliners could do that. But how can it be done without accurate data on the buildings? So why don't we have it after TEN YEARS?

psik

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

I stopped watching the 'ring of power' as soon as they bought in the 'the two towers' from lord of the rings as some sort of evidence. i suppose 'return of the king' was a message that Elvis was coming back. There might have been something of intrest in this video but that was grabbing at straws to say the least.

As for the OP trying to convince your family . let them belive what they want to belive, you cant force your oppions on someone else if they dont belive in it (unless you're the goverment that is).

So like others have wrote, let them see the evidence for themseleves and make up their minds,

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
show them september clues, job done.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

There is countless threads about demolition and the tar pit dead end they are. Do you really want to learn about 911? Research everything that happened before the 1st plane even hit the tower

I don't care what happened before the first plane hit the tower unless it involved the structure of the towers.

How much does 300 year old Newtonian Physics need to be researched? The Empire State Building is 80 years old. What kind of computers were used to design that? The transistor was not invented until 1947.

This is a physics problem. What official source has ever provided the amount of steel and concrete on every level of the towers. Skyscrapers must be strong enough to support themselves. There is no getting around that. The towers stood for 28 years. The mass had to be accelerated downward and the supports broken for it to come down in less than 30 seconds.

What else needs to be researched if an airliner less than 200 tons supposedly caused all of that?

Can you tell us the tons of steel on each level within 5 stories of the impacts? Why haven't PhD physicists demanded such simple information? There are 200 buildings over 800 feet all around the planet. And gravity works pretty much the same way everywhere. Why is this supposed to be complicated?

This is not about conspiracies or Islam or Jews or George Bush. This is grade school physics. I am not talking about demolition either. Explain how airliners could do that. But how can it be done without accurate data on the buildings? So why don't we have it after TEN YEARS?

psik

Good post! Shut those idiot shills who provide zero evidence up! Where is your evidence shills? They have none, they have debunked nothing, and never will. All they do is brand people and insult people, and they're trying to be a covert! They are the laughing stock of ATS!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Here is a link with some pentagon pics I hadnt seen before, looks like aircraft debris to me...someone feel free to embed i dont have time just now im afraid
cryptome.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
Here is a link with some pentagon pics I hadnt seen before, looks like aircraft debris to me...someone feel free to embed i dont have time just now im afraid
cryptome.org...

Very interesting pics I have not seen before, thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

no, 9/11 was an outside job. lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join