It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki or Nibiru never mentioned in movies...why?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Ah your powers of observation are as keen as ever...

Oh wait... maybe not... That was the title of the video, not my title DOH
But ya had to stick yer nose in it to make a snide remark eh?

:shk:

edit on 26-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
Zorgy, you know quite well (and I know you know because I've told you)

Just because YOU say so doesn't make it reality

And what keyword brought you t a thread that has nothing to do with the pyramids to share your theory of history?

Homer is right... this thread is toast

TTFN

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I didn't go through all eleven pages of responses so it's probably been said but the reason, as always in Hollywood is money. Since a majority of people know little to nothing about the annunaki or nibiru, there is really no reason for them to include it. No reason not to either...but Hollywood makes movies about things that they know or at least think people will flock to. This especially applies to movies made before this whole 2012 new age craze hit tsunami proportions. There have been a few movies that have hinted subject matter like this, like the alien movie that came out...I can't remember the name but it was the one with aliens, owls, and alaska. The new Indiana Jones also, although I think it's better if we all just forget that movie ever happened.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Crackavelli

The Fourth Kind

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by HomerinNC

So you believe in ancient sumerian gods? santa easter bunney as well

why do you have to bring Santa into what did he ever do to you. did you get coal last christmas

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by dashdespatch

Yeah mistranslated by that hoaxer Zecharia Stitchin

Sitchin's ideas were rejected by scientists and academics, who dismiss his work as pseudoscience and pseudohistory. Sitchin's work has been criticized for flawed methodology and mistranslations of ancient texts as well as for incorrect astronomical and scientific claims.

Yes thats right, because if you were right they'd fully admit it.

"oh you says aliens?.. dam, you got it right this time! 100%, fully marks. and would you like us to put it on the news for you?" yeah right.... like hell they'd admit it!!!! they'd never admit to anything but SLOW progress or MISDIRECTION progress. ANYTHING but the truth. the truth is shot down quicker than anything. FACT

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
From my understanding of the Illuminati and TPTB, this would prove that neither the annunaki or Nibiru exists. The Illuminati MUST announce thier plans on the Simpsons due to thier ancient religious beliefs. So, if there is no announcement, there's no Nibiru, which means we'll have a fun New Years Eve.

Thus the planet and all humanity will be safe. Thanks, ATS, for giving me the knowledge to see through these hoaxes. That said, I wont be surprised to see Nibiru and/or the Annunaki on the Simpson's Tree House of Horror!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Exsisto

Well Jon Gress kept teasing us on the 1Annuanki yahoo group and stinging people along for years that it was really going to be released...

Then scurried under the rocks like a cockroach leaving everyone hanging. That yahoo group is still active BTW

And I don't understand what your point about this is. I'm not trying to be obtuse, either. I'm just not clear on what you're trying to express other than reporting on what Jon Gress did.

As far as him scurrying under the rocks like a cockroach ... Like most indie filmmakers, I'm sure Jon put a lot of work and stock into his script and first foray into directing. It's really difficult to face the public when confronted with the failure of something one has worked so hard on and put so much into.

According to imdbpro.com; Jon's still around. He is doing (or has just completed) digital compositing work on a Kat Dennings movie titled "Renee".

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Originally posted by Six6Six

reply to post by dashdespatch

can you prove it?
I can prove they were mentioned in anicent Sumerian tablets

NO you can not.....you are only going on what so called scholars have said the text translates to. YOU can not read Sumerian so I doubt you can prove it without relying on so called experts who have translated it. For all we know that could have been made up to fool us for some reason....just saying. Proof require first hand knowledge.

Can you prove it doesnt?
put up or shut up

edit on 26-4-2012 by something wicked because: Why bother

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
Zorgy, you know quite well (and I know you know because I've told you)

Just because YOU say so doesn't make it reality

And what keyword brought you t a thread that has nothing to do with the pyramids to share your theory of history?

Homer is right... this thread is toast

TTFN

Zorgon, why do you do this, I thought you had some greater plan to focus on actual facts, not pander to nonsense for the sake of it. Ok, it's me at fault and you do indeed pander to such nonsense.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
No the contemporary researchers did not invent the ancient alien hypothesis.

Such discussions were commonplace during the 1950s throughout the USA among thousands of interested parties, and even supposed claimed abductees spread similar stories about the 'history of earth and mankind and aliens', etc.

The "ancient alien" subject is far older and more widespread than most of you are giving it credit for.

edit on 26-4-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
OP asked "The Anunnaki or Nibiru never mentioned in movies...why?"

Who cares? How much the answer would change the world. There are more important questions out there than yours.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You would be quite suriprised but there is a lot of hidden meanings in a lot of comic books. The one that comes to mind that bares a lot of AA theory beliefs was in Marvels "The End" by Jim Starlin.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Of course all the government funded scientists and scholars will brand him a liar. Although they never said what he mistranslated, what astronomical miscalculations etc. We shouldn't believe scholars and scientists like the ones who ridiculed him in the first place because they lie. Look at Vaccines, there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that they don't work, lead to increased rates of Autism and Alzheimer's, etc. Yet, Doctors are endorsing the # out of them, and anyone who comes out about anything contrary to the Mainstream ideas, his ridiculed and their reputation trashed. Does this remind you of someone now? I hope you liked the analogy.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Please don't confuse this thread with facts...
They are happy to embrace their ignorance

NO you can not.....you are only going on what so called scholars have said the text translates to. YOU can not read Sumerian so I doubt you can prove it without relying on so called experts who have translated it. For all we know that could have been made up to fool us for some reason....just saying. Proof require first hand knowledge.

See what I mean?

Now, this i can agree with you on Zorgon. Both parties in that discussion are missing the point.

As an aside, the word "Anunnaki" is never mentioned in any Sumerian writings.

That's because the Sumerians didn't call them the Anunnaki. To them they are the Anunna. Anunnaki came from the Babylonians.
Harte

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
When you have skeletons in your closet, do you keep them to yourself or go about sharing them?

The ptb definitely have lots of skeletons in their closets and share the evil among themselves.

Having said that, there are many science fiction movies and books that focus on ancient aliens INDIRECTLY!

And a few non-fiction sources that focus directly, but these are far and few between, meaning the searcher has to really know what to look for. The system is purposefully constructed in such a way as to keep 90+% of the global population as confused as possible, so that they can bring lucifer's plan of domination into frutition.

A confused but outspoken vocal majority will always get their way over a knowledgeable minority. Masonry and other secret societies ensure the strong stay strong and the weak stay weak by limiting the supply of real knowledge, choking the supply of money to ONLY their buddies, and forcing government to kiss their luciferian ass.

Good thread op! Starred and flagged!

edit on 4/26/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: general edit

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Because the media is controlled by the Annunaki and they don't want to give up their dirty secret....the Annunaki harvest our thoughtforms and emotions from the etheric planes....beware

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

anyone notice that? I've never heard Nibiru or the Anunnaki ever mentioned in a movie, I wonder why..

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.

edit on Thu Apr 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

X-Files had an episode about it in season five, i think it was called Annunaki
There was the Ancient Aliens episodes about annunaki and mentions of Nibiru or planet x
Nibiru was called and written in most text as Planet-X. Back in the 80s it was believed there had to be another planet because the gravitational energi did not make sens with only Pluto.
So because it changes names its logically to not find that many references. But if you use every name attached trough the decades it has been very noticeable to anybody with some common sense to wonder. And most actually do.

In 1951 a movie called Man from planet-x had a storyline about a planet hurdling towards earth
www.imdb.com...

The Lars Von Trier movie, Melancholia is about a wedding THAT day this type off doomsday event takes place
www.imdb.com...

You se my point and with a little creative googling its all there.

Stop being so paranoid and think about this instead. Generally about 1200 hazardous asteroids almost hit us every day. The odds the do hit sometimes are higher than the myth of the NIbiru or Planet X

It has been discussed that our sun has as companion that has is too far away to be sure and might be a dwarf planet. And this migh explain it all.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
where would it be relevant to mention them? I can't remember ever hearing about my hometown in Indiana in a movie...so what can we insinuate from that?

I just can't figure out what conclusion you are drawing? Not being contemptuous, just wanting to know your thinking behind this post.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Please don't confuse this thread with facts...
They are happy to embrace their ignorance

See what I mean?

Thanks, Zorgon, I needed that. John ran into the same brick wall here, didn't he? I sometimes wonder if my many years of research will do me any good at all, perhaps it was a waste of time to read all those books, study all those texts, read those Bibles with their begats and begats over and over?

I am now reading "Physics of the Future" by Michio Kako. I wonder how he must feel sometimes in the face of a scientific community sworn to protect secrets and keep new discoveries hidden?

I came here in 2008. This used to be a forum where theories could be discussed in an intelligent manner, and no one would even attempt to derail a thread just because they didn't believe it, or U2 hate mail to the person who created the thread. One of my best threads was shut down my staff because the Christian crowd, unable to prove me wrong, resorted to insults and name calling until it was all over, and buried. I suspect my latest thread will soon go the same route, the insults have already began.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join