It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki or Nibiru never mentioned in movies...why?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

As wise as you are beautiful. There are probably tons of things NOT in the movies. Its all about mass marketing and butts in the seats. Its kind of a silly thread. I mean really, there is a disaster movie about everything else, just because they didnt make a movie about something doesnt mean anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Good point. Probably sticks too close to home.

The only film I know that comes close to implying them is 10,000 B.C..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimsu1987
A film director called lars von trier recently made a film exclusively related to a planet hitting earth. Can't remember what it's called. Has kirstn dunst in it

edit: prevenge beat me to it. the film is called melancholia
edit on 25-4-2012 by nimsu1987 because: addition

ah yes, Lars..who then went and said something incredibly stupid and offensive re: jews and hitler, which in the industry is like wearing a sign that says "please don't hire me, ever". As far as annunaki/nibiru in movies, well, you're not gonna find studio film with major funding saying 9/11 was an inside job run by CIA and Mossad, but that's what happened..the truth of things can't ever be directly spoken, if TPTB want to maintain control. I'm reading Sitchin right now. He's not completely right, but my own experiences tell me he ain't all that far off

edit on 26-4-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I sincerely miss the days people were intelligent enough to use the internet efficiently.

Go to imdb.com.

Use the search function.

Write Anunnaki or Nibiru or whatever interest you.

Change the option to keywords.

BAM

you have your list.

And yes there are such films.

LEARN TO USE THE INTERNET, GEEZ.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

Yeah mistranslated by that hoaxer Zecharia Stitchin

Oh boy
anti Zecharia Stitchin eh? sorry to burst your bubble but what Zecharia Stitchin has studied is correct.

And no it wasn't mistranslated. So what if he made a few mistakes dont we all make mistakes?

I am not surprised comments like get more stars without given reason.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Because no one cares about that kind of mythology or nonsense.

Also, the two subjects can't bring in huge profits. C'mon...the in thing right now is 2012, not Nibirururururu

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by dashdespatch

incorrect, try THIS

Oh dear god... Did you even read the very first line in the article.....

"This article is about the Sumerian gods. For the fictional Anunnaki from Demon: The Fallen, see Annunaki (White Wolf). For The Annunaki as depicted in The 12th Planet, see Zecharia Sitchin."

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hello all,
For the most part I understand that we are going to disagree with information on all areas that deal with the unknown but to have the courage to post your honest interest or questions on this site, to only be ridicule and told that your perception is false and idiotic to believe in is just unbearable to read.. A lot of the times I read the articles and research and feel like wow thats new or fake but I mostly come here for the peer to peer discussions that take place, you know the constructive ones, the ones that change your ideas, the ones that inspire research, the ones that teach you to understand the unknown is always not going to be understood at this point in time but observing its effects alone is amazing. In short there are ways of discussing subjects, even if you do not agree with said person or science without coming off as a big bully who kicks people buckets full of hope around for high fives from other members with the same understanding. Question: Does anyone know why there is such a discrepancy in the translations of the Sumerian tablets and ZS?
Thank You

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So you can read Ancient Sumerian cuneiform?

2nd.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mosthated718bx

Yes, we havent found a 'rosetta stone' for sumerian cuneiform

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by HomerinNC
anyone notice that? I've never heard Nibiru or the Anunnaki ever mentioned in a movie, I wonder why..

there is a movie named -ALIEN ARMAGADDON- based on them. they call them nephilim and I think even Annunaki... Also Battlefield EA*RTH with Travolta-Cowboys and Aliens and the series V from the 80s that was recently remade seem to mimic them. To take a far guess it may be because they are related to reality of EA*RTH and those who control the movie conscious effects were not permitted in the past to share, until now it seems.

Battlefield Earth is not about Nibiru... it's about scientology... that movie / book was written by L. Ron Hubbard, the guy that created scientology.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by blackmetalmist

making fun of the OPs picture... hmm a personal attack... reminds me of what i saw in the paid shill handbook. when u cant make a good arguement anymore misdirect. failshill.
and to the guy saying its not in movies because it doesnt exsist. what about atlantis? i hope your just a shill, if not you need to wake up.
being open minded is a journey not a destination.

First of all, I meant it when I said I like his outfit. I think he looks cute and pretty darn cool. I dressed my 5 yr old two halloweens ago with that exact same outfit. It was a last minute thing we constructed with aluminum foil.

Second, no, I'm not a paid shill. I usually dont post in Nibiru threads cause I dont believe there is a secret giant planet hovering around and coming this way. Or hiding behind the sun. Whatever.

And the OP is right, this thread took a different turn.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So you believe in ancient sumerian gods? santa easter bunney as well

I hope you realise the is ZERO difference between believing in ancient Sumerian gods or todays version of god.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yeah mistranslated by that hoaxer Zecharia Stitchin

Oh boy
anti Zecharia Stitchin eh? sorry to burst your bubble but what Zecharia Stitchin has studied is correct.

And no it wasn't mistranslated. So what if he made a few mistakes dont we all make mistakes?

Of course it wasn't mistranslated.

Sitchin couldn't read cuneiform - he never claimed he could.

He didn't translate or mistranslate anything. He took other people's translations and changed whatever words he felt like in order to support his hypothesis (and his lifestyle.)

Harte

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well for one thing, this Nibiru Anunnaki thing is supposed to be coming in very soon, some would propose it to be happening along with the 2012 frenzy. But think about it..... if you were going to make a movie that would be exposed as bogus fiction and laughed at within a year or so, or months, would you spend the money on a possible flop? Would you spend millions and millions to create a movie that would ......you know what I mean..... It's just to big a gamble, and movies aren't selling all that good as it is, plus I think the 'Doomer' movies are, or have been, about all played out. People are not interested in the end in 2012 as much as say, some 'Revelation' Messianic message type movie of 'hope' for the future. Paranormal, magical, survivor type movies might fly.

Basically, I don't think the film market is any shape for this type theme. Face it, when 2012 has come and gone, and everything is still pretty much business as usual, then you might try pushing some 'Wondrous Story' or Sci Fi flick. The audience really requires some state of the art entertainment now days, and it ain't cheap to produce. I think Anunnaki and Nibiru themes are too close to having come and gone without event so they are relegated to the trash bin or put way back burner. Come on, not even 'Harold Camping' poor guy, couldn't pull something like this off.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

alienabductionsexposed.com...

Not a bad movie

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightwalk

I thought they were implying the Atlantians not the Anunnaki or Nibiru, unless Niburu was the island of Atlantis...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I find Zechariah Sitchin interesting and entertaining science fiction.

Unfortunately it already is a religion.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mosthated718bx
Hello all,
For the most part I understand that we are going to disagree with information on all areas that deal with the unknown but to have the courage to post your honest interest or questions on this site, to only be ridicule and told that your perception is false and idiotic to believe in is just unbearable to read.. A lot of the times I read the articles and research and feel like wow thats new or fake but I mostly come here for the peer to peer discussions that take place, you know the constructive ones, the ones that change your ideas, the ones that inspire research, the ones that teach you to understand the unknown is always not going to be understood at this point in time but observing its effects alone is amazing. In short there are ways of discussing subjects, even if you do not agree with said person or science without coming off as a big bully who kicks people buckets full of hope around for high fives from other members with the same understanding. Question: Does anyone know why there is such a discrepancy in the translations of the Sumerian tablets and ZS?
Thank You

I would also like to delve more into this aspect. I need to read the whole Sitchin pantheon to really make a judgement about him, but, his writing style suggests to me that he makes some connections that may not be able to be borne out with evidence, simply because we don't know enough. Not enough tablets have been uncovered. He makes a lot of educated guesses, I think. but, from what I have read, and, again, my own experiences, separate from any writings on the subject, I'm confident Sitchin has it mostly right. Still, I will keep pushing for more corroboration. Keep in mind the forces at play here also. Both sumerologist/assyriologists(sp) and religious figures have a lot at stake; If Sitchin is right, then a lot of them are wrong, so, many will fight tooth and nail against Sitchin's every word and idea.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Because they dont exist?

That doesn't even answer the main question here.

I'm pretty like half of all movies are made about things that don't exist lol.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join