It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from Aldebaran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
There are many ways to meditate, but at that level of waking awareness, christed nearly, meditation, that may be the goal, and it is a good one, but meditating and deep meditation, low theta state, is where you make a lot of connections to your Soul, your Infinite Self and can get some answers and direction. Ideally I'd recommend a couple hours a day, minimum. And that is hardly a seated state, that is akin to regression and sleep.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

One other aspect i was alluding to is the earliest association of a planetary Deity with a constellation is between that of Venus and Taurus in Sumeria, hence the relationship of beautiful and mysterious women and Aldebaran...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt

One other aspect i was alluding to is the earliest association of a planetary Deity with a constellation is between that of Venus and Taurus in Sumeria, hence the relationship of beautiful and mysterious women and Aldebaran...

Yes I have heard of the association you speak of between a constellation and a planet
IE Taurus and Venus

The astrological symbol for Venus is a circle with a cross beneath
The astrological symbol for Taurus is a circle with horns above
Mercury combines both these symbols into one - Mercury is a circle with horns above and a cross below the circle

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Hi Rob

When you search for aliens from Aldebaran,you should actually check the Nordics.

arcturi.blogspot.com...

www.abduct.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

I know that some nordics called Pleiadeans,but may i remind that Aldebaran means "the follower" in arabic , because in the night sky seems to follow the Pleiades.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Interesting point also the Pleiades is in the constellation of Taurus.
It is thought by some that our own solar system follows the central star Alcyone which is in the Pleiades

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well, according to current astrometry, The Sun can't orbit Alcyone. If it did our sky would change too quickly (talking about constellation's configurations) over time because our sun would have to travel faster to stay in orbit around Alcyone, some 450 l.y. away.
Unless... our astronomy and NASA databases are BS.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Well, according to current astrometry, The Sun can't orbit Alcyone. If it did our sky would change too quickly (talking about constellation's configurations) over time because our sun would have to travel faster to stay in orbit around Alcyone, some 450 l.y. away.
Unless... our astronomy and NASA databases are BS.

The context in which I referred to what others say in regards to the Sun Following Alcyone has nothing to do with orbiting Alcyone-
The Sun resides in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way's Galactic arms Which rotate around the Centre.
So where Orion goes we also go or to be more correct we go where the closest stars also go - Stars like Sirius and Aldebaran and also Alcyone which is relatively close in the big scheme of things
edit on 26-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Aldebaran is Taurus, and Pleaides is a part of Taurus and in my experience with them, I asked him if we were related in some way, ie soul family, and he said we were akin to cousins.

They are also related to the both the Watchers, and the Ets in the Bible, both sides, the two brothers. Whereas one is akin to a altered species, a pleiadian/tauran hybrid, with less love, more reptilian brain functioning.

So I would relate the one brother to renegades. And they were made to serve the empire IMO or the dracos, reptilians however we wish to see this group that uses humans as energy source.

So we have different groups and sides that operated out of the same systems.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Aldebaran is Taurus, and Pleaides is a part of Taurus and in my experience with them, I asked him if we were related in some way, ie soul family, and he said we were akin to cousins.

They are also related to the both the Watchers, and the Ets in the Bible, both sides, the two brothers. Whereas one is akin to a altered species, a pleiadian/tauran hybrid, with less love, more reptilian brain functioning.

So I would relate the one brother to renegades. And they were made to serve the empire IMO or the dracos, reptilians however we wish to see this group that uses humans as energy source.

So we have different groups and sides that operated out of the same systems.

Aldebaran Taurus is Set in Egyptian Myth
Set is brother to Osiris Orion
Set is Barren - infertile and jealous of Osiris
However Nephthys who is the female consort of Set and also sister of Osiris tricks or allures Osiris into sexual communion - Hence Set's jealousy becomes murderous.
Set Nephthys Osiris and Isis are all brothers and sisters

edit on 26-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Oh yes, that is true.

Just for your information, we are travelling almost straight towards Deneb.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh yes, that is true.

Just for your information, we are travelling almost straight towards Deneb.

The celestial pole is indeed pointing closer and closer to Deneb
Polaris will no longer be the Northern Star
Interestingly Aldebaran and Vega though not exactly on the celestial circle would have been used for navigation in distant times being bright enough to see by eye in the Northern Hemisphere

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I was not talking about our celestial pole, but in fact about the Sun's trajectory in our Galaxy. The entire solar system and it neighboor stars are following, at a distance, Deneb and its nearby stars. Deneb is the bightest star in front of our trajectory.
Sorry for confusing you!

And when you look at Orion constellation or the Taurus constellation, you look toward the edge of the galaxy, exactly opposite from the center of the galaxy.
edit on 26-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm talking real ETs, real watchers, real sides, real bases, not just the distortions hidden in the history, and history is written by the winners of the war. And there was a huge war in this solar system. The people watching over earth development were defeated by a very negative controlling group, mars went down, lemuria went down, and consequently the controllers dictated the downgrading of humanity genome. We have sides, in the duality school.

I actually see Lyra as very connected to all that is happening. Vega to be precise, wherein I have some soul memories.

When he identified he gave me a name that was biblical sounding the closest could get in a shotened form was Jo a chim, akin to Anne's husband or Mary's father. Then I proceeded to go into all kind of weird variation like Ja ak strom. It was a J name. And yet he said that he would send it to me at a later date and then said he was from the Taurus constellation, 65 light years away and Telos. So I can't be sure on that, it was as if every name that came was off, it was something I couldnt pronounce really. But its still odd that one came first. And I only looked it up recently.

The two brothers in history, the two different sides. Human races share genome so are cousins. even in all the information coded in the bible there are sides. Christ told them who their father was.

Edit to add the crafts we saw, and my child hood memories of a blond couple, also had a energy signature that was like orbs at mount shasta and miriam delicado's book, so the pleiadians and the taurus groups operate together? The one group has been lifelong, and then this super tall couple, end of winter 2010.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Thanks, will do! Had no idea there'd be this many things tying into it that could be researched.

Some other info :

Hebrews called Aldebaran God's Eye and Aleph, Akkadian Gis-da, Furrow of Heaven, Greek Omma Boos, Latin Oculus Tauri, early English the Bull's Eye; and Hindus Rohini the Red Deer - the name of the river in Nepal where the Buddha was born at the time of the May full moon, around 563 BCE.

Aldebaran is called the Eye of Revelation. Life is filled with Metaphors and Revelations. The evolutionary process is essentially a journey into consciousness awareness through Revelation. As we evolve, we perceive more than we ever knew was existent or perceptible, yet we are only perceiving what has always been there.

Aldebaran is also known as Buddha's Star, the Star of Illumination, God's Eye, and the Eye of the Bull.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well Sirius being Isis Mother of our Sun Horus is also Alien IE Sirians
The whole concept of Ancient Egyptian Mythology is rooted in Ancient Egyptian Philosophy which speaks of Aliens or other stars.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I was not talking about our celestial pole, but in fact about the Sun's trajectory in our Galaxy. The entire solar system and it neighboor stars are following, at a distance, Deneb and its nearby stars. Deneb is the bightest star in front of our trajectory.
Sorry for confusing you!

And when you look at Orion constellation or the Taurus constellation, you look toward the edge of the galaxy, exactly opposite from the center of the galaxy.
edit on 26-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

No I am not confused but thanks anyway

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I know about Sirius. Sirius A is postive by the way, but B is a dwarf star. And its associated with Isis.

There are many humans who are feline in source, ie, they were from those systems before entering earth tests.

James Gilliand has some videos on this. And my best friends grandson woke up to quite the memories regarding this feline race. There are felines from Sirius positive and more controlling ones too, its a duality and every system has both sides. Now he spoke of earth tests, like Gaia as a testing ground ,world without end and how his family occasionally came to visit and he was so grateful. He also was here this time to progress his consciousness hundreds of thousands of times beyond this level, so graduation to the next. And, he said, that his people were on their way, they were heading here now and would arrive shortly, as he was upset with grey involvements. That he knew they were taking the dna to try and survive as well, but that they were not allowed his dna, he was AB-.

That was July 09, and that year, 2009, James Gillialnd made a video about the Felines arriving and going to Mexico where they were met and interacted with.

So I sent that to my friend, as it related to what he said.

We both experienced scoop marks during his visit and he was very upset, said they were not allowed his dna.

Sirius and Orion are connected to the old empire.

That the greys had differnt factions, and some were breaking away were discussed as well. That they were taking human dna to try and survive what he called a shift, has implications. Why? do they need our emotions? Are they too wired too reptilian body suits, too devoid of compassion? Do they know that they require compassion? So they are trying to form their own new body suits to grow up fast? That is what I thought of. But taking it without asking is different than if people agreed to help them out before incarnation and without your full memories back, its not OK to just tell someone with amnesia that is the case.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I'm going to PM you in a min here......

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok, now that this thread is settled as an Aldebaran fact finding one and not about my own experience, I'll paste what I sent to Sinny and SpaceCowboy so others don't have to pm me to ask :

It was just a vivid imagination/meditation thing I had. I'm male but felt like I was mixed of male and female in this experience, and there were several beings, what I thought were Aliens and/or Demons, standing in front of me near a building at night somewhere.

And they said something like "Where are you from?" And I said Aldebaran. I didn't even know where Aldebaran was I don't think, but googled it and found it was in the Taurus constellation, which is the same as my star sign. Also thought it was weird that it was such a bright star and in the same area as Sirius, Orion belt, Pleiades, etc. I had no fear at all of the beings in front of me either, and the name Aldebaran felt like it came more from the female aspect.

Maybe I'll understand at some point, but will try not to get too obsessed with it.

edit on 26-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Exopaedia says that Aldebaranians have a very beautifull, mathematical music. Are you in music? If you are an Aldebaran starseed you could play us a song...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join