It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from Aldebaran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi there, I'm looking for any information on Aliens from Aldebaran. If anyone can help, thanks loads. I had a personal experience but that's nothing to do with this thread because it'll only end up in the Gray Area and it's too personal anyway, so that can stay out of this. But if there's any research you know of apart from the Nazi UFO stories that you can turn up on a quick search, please add it here if you can, it'd be really appreciated.

Or you can pm me if it's personal to you too, or you don't want to talk about it on here for whatever reason. Either way thanks to anyone that can help.
edit on 24-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Can't personally help you but wanted to lend you support and good luck in your search. IMO many times our connectivity is so personal that there will never be two experiences which are alike.

Hard to find answers to questions that are yours alone to discover. meditation and looking at the vast and eternal Universe within is a great place to start.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
there's some interesting info out there.

the washington monument is 555 ft tall. 555ft = 6,660 inches. why would the architects and builders do this, knowing the significance of the no. 666.

the height of the building obviously wasn't some arbitrary number.

washington was also a mason.

you could chalk that up to coincidence, but then there's the u.s. one dollar bill. the great seal is full of so many occult references that you'd practically need to be a scholar or a mason to completely decipher.

no one seems to care or worry that the united states was founded and based on occult, i.e. satanic, rituals and beliefs.

things prohibited by God. worshipping demons. the very enemy of God that bitterly and jealously wants to see you destroyed and the very thing taken from him denied to you, Heaven.

you want to follow a system devised by satanists to control and take you to your destruction.

you follow the united states, you follow it to hell.

before you dismiss this, do you have the power to put a symbol on official currency of the united states.

will you ever have it. but the proof is that they have it. why would someone, with such power, put a symbol on something unless they derive something important, real and tangible from it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I thought we were discussing aliens from aldebaran?

Mason connection?

OP, I'm really intruiged at what exsperience you could of had, sharings caring
PM if you ever feel like it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Apparently:
They are blond, tall, blue-eyed, and are part of the Federation of Light. Some say that they were counselling Hitler (which I think is BS), other say they created mankind (Lacerta Files, interview with a reptilian).

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

the washington monument is 555 ft tall. 555ft = 6,660 inches. why would the architects and builders do this, knowing the significance of the no. 666.

Actually.. the Washington Monument is 555' 5 1/8''. That is actually 6665.125

Does this change your basic premise?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks! I'll definitely keep my meditation up, it's the only thing that really works for me right now, so maybe that'll help if I do it more regularly.

And randomname : Satanists, Satan, God, Heaven, Hell, Aliens, Demons, Angels, Humans : same thing. This whole "reality" is an illusion, and what I'm more interested in is why all this is happening, what we're doing as parts of that, what the real reality really is and what this whole process is supposed to be leading to. Aldebaran is just a stop I'm making on my path at the moment because it was placed into my awareness, not my ultimate goal. And to be honest I'm not sure how your post is linked to it!

Originally posted by swan001
other say they created mankind (Lacerta Files, interview with a reptilian).

Cheers, will look further into that.

Originally posted by Sinny
OP, I'm really intruiged at what exsperience you could of had, sharings caring
PM if you ever feel like it.

Ah it's nothing major (just more weird really and I don't want this in the Gray Area.) will do though.
edit on 24-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hmm, is that right, they are the tall ones and if so, I will pass along what little experience we have. My wife whom is not into any of this, tells me they are tall, strong, quite good looking. She also tells me the little ones work for them, meaning some little grays. Also, some of the women teach at times and they use the astral to take people out now and then, not just the physical.

Some of the females are of reddish hair. Wish I could personally relate this, but I truly don't remember like she does, but then she once told me I was one of them, but certainly not with this body, but another perhaps. I only remember one time, one of them, a woman telling me about a future event, she was blond and very matter of fact, not emotional at all. Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The Washington Monument is 555 feet, 5.125 inches tall.

why would the architects and builders do this, knowing the significance of the no. 666.

Because it's not 666 inches tall, it is six thousand, six hundred and sixty-five inches.

washington was also a mason.

Oh no!

no one seems to care or worry that the united states was founded and based on occult, i.e. satanic, rituals and beliefs.

By Satanic, you mean "anything that terrifies ignorant fundamentalist Christians," right?

you want to follow a system devised by satanists to control and take you to your destruction.

Freedom of speech, freedom of choice. I prefer that to the tyranny of ignorant fundamentalists.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This topic is very interesting to me, though most of the research on it, is Nazi's, ancient myths, my own experience of this was not negative. This is where protection from negative experiences came in.

Due to my experience, have done research on this topic.

www.gutenberg.org...

This chapter on Aldeberan from an older book is really interesting, it brings up Lyra, Vega, the human history and mentions Altair, and Aldebaran, so it some of the names right.

One of my checkups was by a couple, a woman technician and a male guarding her, they seemed to be a couple, was shown what is akin to snapshots, ideal relationship, tall couple, kids, natural wooded setting. He was around 8 feet tall, really muscular and she was probably over 7, blond couple. He was built like Triple H in his armor kind of uniform, and during this checkup, that was a point when I had decided to be kind, late winter of 2010. Up until then my experiences were not so pleasant, gynelogical and involved greys and humans. He showed me he was there when I wrestled with being upset and decided that I didn't want to be less kind even though I didn't feel safe. Later when i asked for him to identify, he told he was from the Taurus Constellation, 65 light years away, and from Telos/Mount Shasta.

When I was able to research Taurus, Aldberan is 65.1 light years away. They held some kind of frequency over the property and those negative experiences ended. We were protected from those ones.

I've been very interested in Mount Shasta, have recognized energy in video's of orbs from there, connected with our experiences in childhood and also that there is a radio observatory there like in BC, and other similarities, and believe they're not only using the observatories for deep space, but they're also spying on the UFO bases, and they wouldn't be doing that for their allies, so there seems to be more than just one group here or like many claim its just reptilians in the bases. Also, there are occult activites in these areas, so that maybe they're working the Grids, to lower frequency, and trying to help themselves to the technologies, and that there could very well be different groups coming and going from these areas.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

I read Mauro's book, and the literal translations are very interesting. The old testament has accounts of what appears to be cloud ships (as associated with shasta) and cigar shaped crafts.

I believe that the aldabarans would be amongst the watchers, and have a history on this planet.

Other experiences, there is not concern for female or male doctors, but in my experiences there have been times when the females are the technicians, and the males, typically wearing a hard uniform, protective gear, are guarding. To me, those sensitivities show human type beings, with consideration and so to me are more positive.

That withstanding the NAZI, aldebaran stories, my experience was positive and protective.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Cheers! Noticed you mentioned the watchers too, might have to research into them and see what I can find.

Thanks to anyone who's added to this thread anyway, have got a decent bit to research now.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Aldebaran...i'll be heading that way, ETA tommorow, check in here...

Sumerian Star Gates

About the Vril Damen mythos, never what it appears to be, certainly not historical fact, but the associations made are the intrigue, beautiful women and Aldebaran...it's a cool story.

A couple of my attempts to illustrate it;

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You might want to read Philip K. Dick's novel, "Radio Free Albemuth":

Radio Free Albemuth

Albemuth was his name for Aldeberan and links in with his telepathic communications with the VALIS system of trans-dimensional knowledge storage and delivery.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It is hardly likely that any beings could exist in Aldebaran's system
Aldebaran is a massive red giant star - Red giant stars occur to the end of a stars life as the star sheds its outer layers - when this occurs any planets would be swallowed up by it or rendered unhabitable.
Aldebaran is associated with the Egyptian god Set the destroyer of Osiris or Orion in other myths.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 25-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Yes the Ancient Egyptians spoke of star gates
Northern Stargate between Gemini and Taurus IE Milky Way in opposition to the Southern Stargate between Scorpio and Sagittarius.
When you look to the Southern Stargate you are looking to the center of our Galaxy.
When you look to the northern Stargate you are looking away from the center of our Galaxy

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
You might want to read Philip K. Dick's novel, "Radio Free Albemuth":

Radio Free Albemuth

Albemuth was his name for Aldeberan and links in with his telepathic communications with the VALIS system of trans-dimensional knowledge storage and delivery.

Oh wow, one of the writers I respect more than any other, I think I might've heard of that before but had totally forgotten about it, thanks loads! I'll definitely be checking that out.

Kantzveldt : thanks for that too and will make sure to check out that link. Cool pictures too!

artistpoet : I know I'm stretching here but it's possible that beings are still at Aldebaran and are getting along just fine. The way that would be possible would be if they've transcended our dimension and still exist there on another. I know it sounds wierd, but as time passes and if we're still alive on this planet and progressing with our knowledge of dimensions and science in general, it might easily make sense.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

What you say actually makes sense to me. IE Beings from say Aldebaran could exist in another dimension.
I think of it this way - The soul or spirit exists in another dimension but incarnates into this familiar dimension we are all in now. Aliens from another star system also have souls - Souls are attached to stars and incarnate on planets - This is why I firmly believe Alien souls can incarnate onto Earth and do.
My only problem with some who claim to be from other star systems is that groups have been set up by psyops as disnfo to deflect from the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
My only problem with some who claim to be from other star systems is that groups have been set up by psyops as disnfo to deflect from the truth.

Yeah it's pretty bad by the looks of it. Hopefully we'll get the truth at some point though. Or develop the ability ourselves to filter out most of the crap that's out there.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I was told that as long as whatever you do you do with total presence, awareness, it 'is' meditation. When one becomes what we know as enlightened, the need to meditate as such is no longer a separate reality. Then existence as a whole breathes through you and that is meditation, awareness.

Not to sound like a know it all, just sharing what I have understood.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I was told that as long as whatever you do you do with total presence, awareness, it 'is' meditation. When one becomes what we know as enlightened, the need to meditate as such is no longer a separate reality. Then existence as a whole breathes through you and that is meditation, awareness.

Not to sound like a know it all, just sharing what I have understood.

Yep, agreed! I totally get this. When people start out with meditation they sit down and meditate, then get up and go back to their normal awareness. I read a while back that what you're supposed to do is carry on the meditation once you get off the cushion and that's what it's all about, so totally agreed with you.

I've tried this for a long time too and it's starting to work more often. What I do is just remind myself to concentrate and then I slip back into it. Now I meditate when I wake up, before I go to sleep, washing pots, walking down the street, playing a game, etc, but haven't quite managed to keep it constant. Hopefully I'll get there at some point though, because just the act of concentration that takes you into the meditative state works brilliantly and helps with everything.
edit on 25-4-2012 by robhines because: added

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join