It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from Aldebaran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

That's strange, I've played guitar on and off since I was 18 (am 32 now.) and my fave music is polyrhythmic rock/metal. I wanted to be in a band, but fate stepped in and I got wrapped up in researching the paranormal and writing instead.
I should really start playing again. Will link some tunes if I ever get some sorted.

I'm really not into the "I'm an Alien" thing and don't believe it either, I just want to have a normal life. (my "possibly an alien" title is a dig at the insanity of what's been going on with me lately, not meant to be serious.)

And hopefully we can keep this thread mostly on topic about Aldebaran research and not my own experience.

edit on 26-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Aldebaran are not aliens. They apparently are very human. Your body is human, but your spirit is Aldebaran. One member of my family has a spirit that comes from another star. These out-world spirited people are called ''starseeds''. Now I understand your avatar's motto.
What's your favorite polyrythmic sound? Video or it didn't happen!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Aldebaran are not aliens. They apparently are very human. Your body is human, but your spirit is Aldebaran. One member of my family has a spirit that comes from another star. These out-world spirited people are called ''starseeds''. Now I understand your avatar's motto.
What's your favorite polyrythmic sound? Video or it didn't happen!

Cool stuff, and thanks, that's interesting. I don't have favourite tunes, but this is one of them. If you can hack listening to it, (it's heavy.) listen to the guitar/bass and the way the rhythms change :

I doubt many Aldebaran beings will be into that! I saw them live in Doncaster a few years back too, amazing band. (ended up wasted and started falling to sleep on a roundabout! Car horns quickly sorted that out.) I'm also a big fan of Tool, and Lateralus is the one album that I think is pretty much flawless technically.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Wow. Very bassy, but with alot of trebles also. The structure of the music is very beat-oriented, but it's not perfectly symmetrical. It's as is two geometries (instead of one) wer running along each other, in parallel, sometimes off-setting then gaining structure.
Very interresting. anything else?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Love the way you explained that, crazy isn't it? I always wonder how they write it and then remember it all for gigs. And will post more later if I can remember some of my older faves.
(will post in the music forum and then link back here to try and help stay on topic.)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I loved the beat. Not the voices, but the beat pattern. Was unusual but the offsets were quite fun to listen to.
BTW I do music.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Awesome, yeah I guess it's easier to appreciate it if you also play music. Here's one more, as far as I know the guitarist and bassist do their own thing that goes out of sync with the drummer, but only for a set amount of time. Then they link back up with him and often go off on another tangent, it's neat.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So to stay on topic, have you got any links to info about Aldebaran beings apparently liking mathematical music?

edit : sorry, that was a pretty normal one, have just swapped tunes. The one I just edited the post in the link for is anything but normal.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

No, I just got this source, Exopaedia. Check it out!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Ok, will do, thanks! I also pm'd you to say I swapped tunes, the one in the link now is a lot more complex.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I PMed you in return.
Back to topic: Aldebaran is sometimes said to have created mankind. That's why they look like us. They are blond, with blue eyes.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

I PMed you in return.
Back to topic: Aldebaran is sometimes said to have created mankind. That's why they look like us. They are blond, with blue eyes.

Yeah have heard that a bit, but I think it's pretty far out and as a skeptical person am really unsure of that type of thing. (them as creators. I doubt it's the case to be honest.) Will probably read more of it as I research though, which judging by this thread and the info here, will take quite a bit of time!

Just remembered my background image has blue eyes as he's a blue element character, lol.... (he has brown hair.
)

Oh...another note : I had really blonde hair as a youngster but it eventually turned brown. Brown eyes too. (incase anyone's wondering.) Finally, I don't think I'm from Aldebaran and that I possibly made contact with a female being from there instead, maybe I'll find out one day what the real situation is.
For the skeptics : I'm with you too, and realise this could all be delusion. (Extraordinary ideas require extraordinary evidence in my book.)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

When we think in terms of living in eternity, nothing is impossible. We are the aliens and they us. This is part of the reason that we are only given directions and not the whole map. Good to see people waking up and at least becoming open to a different reality other than the one we are indoctrinated to see as the only one.

This thread is pretty interesting and makes one think.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Makes me think that there is a teeny tiny itsy bitsy elite set of alienohumans and that they pretty much don't give a humans' butt about us or they would de-Fukishima the planet.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by raggin
reply to post by antar

Makes me think that there is a teeny tiny itsy bitsy elite set of alienohumans and that they pretty much don't give a humans' butt about us or they would de-Fukishima the planet.

Do not think you can blame Aliens for the tragedy of Fukishima
Aliens are not magicians that can wave a magic wand to make Humans be better.

edit on 27-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
A poster wrote of Aldebaran music. Coincidentally, one of Enya's most ethereal pieces is a wordless vocal tune named "Aldebaran." Her lyricist and producer are Ridley Scott fans and there are many astronomical references in her music. I always suspected a deeper meaning to that music, which was included, somewhat oddly, in "The Celts," which is otherwise about the history of the Irish people. (Supposedly it refers to them migrating to Aldebaran in the far future!)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

reply to post by antar

hey I'm not blaming them except for they aren't doing anything to get us humans out of a mess that WE together are suffering. Isn't potential global radiation disaster enough of a concern? And yeah, the alines on ATS sure do claim they can fix things up.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

reply to post by antar

hey I'm not blaming them except for they aren't doing anything to get us humans out of a mess that WE together are suffering. Isn't potential global radiation disaster enough of a concern? And yeah, the alines on ATS sure do claim they can fix things up.

Lol - I do get you - maybe so called Aliens should be more humble and realize that it is up to Humans to change themselves because they choose to do so - No one can change another or the world they can only offer another point of view than the self destructive course Humans seem to have chosen but hey I love Humanity and Aliens and even deluded ones

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

We're having this discussion here about aliens jacking us around an why.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So far I have heard every excuse in the alien book, well, a lot of them anyway since I don't know what alien books they use.

The consensus is that aliens aren't going to do anything, even though they can, or cannot, or will not because we don't meet some silly criteria or whatever, it's absolutely nonsensical. My opinion of aliens in rumbling down the gurgler.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Thanks for link - I did see it posted but thought it may well turn into a can of worms - but I will check the post anyway

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

There I have gone and put my foot in it that thread

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join