It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks; A Smoking Gun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I've never heard of Western Journalism.ccom or Kevin "coach" Collins, but thought I'd throw it out there for you all to speculate on. I bet this will be one story the Mainstream media would not cover, even if it turned out to be true. How true is it?

I don't know how true it could possibly be, and what would happen if it were true. Probably nothing, I doubt that there's any impeachment cover up either You would think that at least you would hear about it at once.

So, it probably won't even be mentioned at all. Time will tell. I hardly think even a newspaper would print especially the New York Times.

Maybe this is all sour grapes from Mr. Assaunge.(spelling) What do you think? Why come out with it this late in the game?

Kevin"coach" Collins

Revealed By WikiLeaks: Obama Team Stole Election, Bribed Jesse Jackson And Took Russian Money In 2008

According to internal Emails circulated among the staff at Stratfor, an Austin Texas based private intelligence gathering firm, John McCain was presented with proof that Democrats in Pennsylvania and Ohio used voter fraud to win those states and committed other disturbing crimes. The communiqués were stolen and made public by WikiLeaks.

An Email dated November 7, 2008 under the subject line “ Insight – The Dems & Dirty Tricks ** Internal Use Only – Pls Do Not Forward **,” was sent by Fred Burton, Stratfor’s V.P. of Intelligence. It said in part, The black Dems were caught stuffing the ballot boxes in Philly and Ohio as reported the night of the election and Sen. McCain chose not to fight. The matter is not dead inside the party. It now becomes a matter of sequence now as to how and when to “out”

edit on 23-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't watch the tube except at a friend's last night I saw a Fox (maybe) special report on that very topic. As I recall there were official followups on Ohio and Penn. that resulted in some arrests. The Black Panther thing was pushed under the rug except for an Justice Department official that spoke out and now doesn't work there.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
There was a lot of voter fraud in 2008 hell Obama was not even put on the ballot legally in Indiana

Saw that same thing on fox about voter fraud in pa and ohio.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Doesn't matter, his term is almost up anyway and I doubt he'll be impeached. Too many chicks gawked at the guy. That's how he got elected in the first place.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm looking at things this way. The Obama people are surely as tired of hearing about the election of 2008 as Conservative and Republicans are about the election of 2000. In one example, the guy is gone and for the other, he soon will be. Either way, I vote we look to the future and leave the past back there...unless there is a lesson to carry forward on something specific.

2012 is a whole new election and no fraud has yet occurred...not computer problems are challenging people's Faith in the process and no candidate has been selected to the cries of "Fraud and Foul" of half a nation.

it's up to those running this fire drill to make sure it all stays as factual on Nov. 6 as those statements are today, in April. They CAN do it....if we hold their feet to the fires. Whoever wins..whichever party takes or keeps the White House...All I ask is that it happen in a way we can all accept was at least legitimate. We may HATE the outcome..but it isn't too much to ask that the process be half way legit. It was....for the most part...before 2000. We CAN get back there.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
2012 is a whole new election and no fraud has yet occurred...not computer problems are challenging people's Faith in the process and no candidate has been selected to the cries of "Fraud and Foul" of half a nation.

there will always be fraud..

the cries of fraud and foul have been sounded..

but no one cares..

why should we wait for another fraud to correct previous frauds or even give the frauds a chance again?

edit on 23-4-2012 by reeferman because: video link issue

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This of course is damning to the Obama effort.

It seems the left has taken "themselves" prisoner.

A complete backfire

They will have trouble convincing anybody but themselves of any justification.

(from the OP "Link" to)

Burton also mentioned a “six-figure” Democrat donation/bribe to Jesse Jackson to buy his silence about Israel. On October 14, 2008 Jackson told fellow attendees in at the World Policy Forum in Evian France a ‘President Obama’ would “remove the clout of Zionists who have controlled American policy for decades.”

Burton continued with an explosive charge he apparently considered quite believable, The hunt is on for the sleezy Russian money into O-mans coffers. A smoking gun has already been found. Will get more on this when the time is right. My source was too giddy to continue. Can you say Clinton and ChiCom funny money? This also becomes a matter of how and when to out.

This allegation makes some sense of Obama’s reassurances to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev caught by an open mic. Obama said “….but it’s important for him [Putin] to give me space.”
Story

G-U-L-P......

Yikes !! .... "People" aren't listening anymore !!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If it was in one of the Stratfor emails I'd like to see the actual emails posted, not just paraphrased.

Funny how these claims always want to draw you in to their websites instead of just posting the proof of their claims right here.
edit on 24-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
edit on 24-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If the Republicans had proof they would have used it day one. Of course most of the stuff leaked from STRATFOR has shown that either someone is making them up to make them look incompetent or they are incompetent. Who knows what the case may be.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
How could anyone possibly react as if there's "nothing to see here, move along," or "he will be out anyway, it's no matter," when the whole point is there is a constant voter fraud taking place. How about instead of oh well move along you get upset and vocalize about the deceit of those who control the process. Sure Obama will probably be out in the next election but good people like Ron Paul are the new victims of voter fraud. When does it end? It's never going to end as long as the attitude is "oh well he will be out by next year" instead of vocally recognizing the system is a giant sham..

new topics

top topics

join