It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2012 - A Significant Date

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Jordan River

It's round about this time that people start to change their user names ......and their predictions!

They'll just give excuses why the world didn't end & throw out a new date 6 months
from now, same song & dance.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The eclipse is almost over. Maybe another 20mins or more. The ring of fire looked amazing and then the sun-sized smiley face was just an unexpected bonus. I didn't know the moon would be moving from bottom to top. That looked pretty cool.
I captured some new wallpaper for my pc.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Still waiting..........

Pretty much an average day here on Earth.

While waiting, I'm watching the solar eclipse via live web cams since I can't see it here from the east coast.

Not too many more hours left for May 20th by the way......and it's already My 21st in many parts of the world.....

Is there a difference between when you "get sick" and when you "acquired" the virus that is now making you sick? Or do you get sick, manifest symptoms of an ailment, at exactly the same moment you catch the ailment?

I'm already sick. I'm a Type 2 diabetic. I go see my doctor every 6 months and get my blood checked. In that blood work, he has various things looked at, like my PSA count, that way if something is in there, we can take care of it.

However, if you're saying that the Earth "contracted" a ailment today, you're going to have to do a LOT better than that! Especially since you already have a lot of people that will tell you the Earth is sick already (pollution, fracking, global climate change, wars, etc, etc, etc, etc, and etc.).

Today, according to some, was suppose to be very significant. Except it wasn't. It was just another day in the life of the Earth. The only news worthy mentions were:

Earthquake in Italy: not to burst anyone's bubble, but these were small quakes, in a area prone to them. I know, I used to live there, and got to ride the 1980 Irpinia earthquake and several others through 1984.

big whoop.

A solar eclipse: was a great light show! Happens all the time.

G8 summit went off without a hitch (no terrorist attacks), just protesters (I think it would have been big news if there had NOT been any protesters).

Of course we still have several more hours as it's only 10 pm on the east coast right now of the US......

so it had better hurry up..............

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

It's a good thing you remembered to wear your shades while watching the live eclipse feed due to the powerful solar energies the eclipse was giving off. Your eyes were fully protected, but um... well... as far as the rest of your face goes... uuuhh, sorry dude. You really should have put on some sunscreen or something. ouch...

Now I know what Scorpion from Mortal Kombat looks like when he's vacationing in Hawaii...

S & F

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i live in the west Coast and nothing happen ??

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
World's still here then, huh?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yep no massive earth quakes no pole shift/alien attack reactor breach military take over... Nuke strike or anything just some much needed rain and hot temps. Yet another doomsday and nothing so far

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Whoa! Didn't think I would be able to login with the same screen name and password! Phew... anyway, hey guys, I'm here reporting from a timeline that must have diverged from the rest of you! Massive earthquakes and tons of volcanoes going off! President Obama is on tv right now issuing a state of national emergency! People are going bonkers! Bankers are being dragged out onto the streets and brutally mutated. Politicians being hung by their you know whats.

I don't have much time to type. Gotta grab some clothes and head out. It's not safe here! Looters everywhere! Bible thumpers all over the streets proclaiming the return of christ! Wow, I never expected the end to be like this. For all of you on the other side, good luck! From what I hear, your timeline will experience this during the Venus transit next month. All I have to say is, anyone along the west coast and midwest, get out now!!!! Japan must be evacuated immediately!!! Scenes on the news right now of Japan falling into the sea! It's crazy! Uh oh, gotta run, this guys trying to take my laptop!

edit on 20-5-2012 by conspiracy88 because: Separate paragraphs, ok, really gotta run now!!!!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Reply to post by conspiracy88

Wow...

I hope you are joking...

Either that or they really need to up your meds...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Today was a significant date for me. I saw the eclipse, and I started working out again. Starting today its time to get back into shape

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by itswhatev

Ok, just made it to Barstow! Whoa! What a ride! I had to jump a giant chasm just to make it this side of the 15. Anyway, I'm just filling up my tank here and headin straight to Vegas. I hear theres a large population of refugees meeting there at the Wynn. We're gonna grab some lobster and rib eye, maybe catch a circue show and then plan our next move. From what I've gathered, the safe zones are all further south. South America south. This may be my last communication, our timelines are diverging at an ever increasing pace. It was hard leaving everything behind but I had to do it.

Tell my family and friends I love them. Tell my girlfriend that I'm sorry about dumping her off my motorcycle. It was either her or my collection of Pokemon cards and I had to make a decision. Unfortunately, the pokemons will come more in handy over these next few months than she ever could. We're back on the barter system and I know people like their holographics and I have 69 of em! Godspeed and remember the date, June 6th. A day that will live in infamy.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
well its the 21st, nothing's happened, chalk this up to another fail prediction?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
People fail to realize how minute a level these events have. It's never earth shattering in your face, it's what you don't see that should be of interest to you. We had some weird storms in my area today if that means anything on a small scale. 24 earthquakes around the world, what about yesterday? Also, who is to say that this day isn't the start of a domino effect. This is the 3rd Dimension people, reality doesn't manifest instantly. Remember Y2K? Yeah, and we are so much better than the end of the world aren't we? Financial crisis all over the world, takeover of the health care system, contamination of food and water supply, eradication of freedoms, and wars with rumors of wars. Yes, we are doing so much better aren't we folks? At least we are still alive, even if our lives are a bunch of perverted realities. Welcome to Cirque du Soleil.
edit on 21-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Well... nothing happened. Move along, folks.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Whoa! Didn't think I would be able to login with the same screen name and password! Phew... anyway, hey guys, I'm here reporting from a timeline that must have diverged from the rest of you! Massive earthquakes and tons of volcanoes going off! President Obama is on tv right now issuing a state of national emergency! People are going bonkers! Bankers are being dragged out onto the streets and brutally mutated. Politicians being hung by their you know whats.

I don't have much time to type. Gotta grab some clothes and head out. It's not safe here! Looters everywhere! Bible thumpers all over the streets proclaiming the return of christ! Wow, I never expected the end to be like this. For all of you on the other side, good luck! From what I hear, your timeline will experience this during the Venus transit next month. All I have to say is, anyone along the west coast and midwest, get out now!!!! Japan must be evacuated immediately!!! Scenes on the news right now of Japan falling into the sea! It's crazy! Uh oh, gotta run, this guys trying to take my laptop!

edit on 20-5-2012 by conspiracy88 because: Separate paragraphs, ok, really gotta run now!!!!

Surely that's a fail at the end there.

"Some guy" is trying to take your laptop during a massive amount of world ending chaos and disorder, but you still manage to type that out, then come back to "separate paragraphs"? I don't think so.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Since the claims in the OP were wrong such as the quatrain being connected to this time ,
and since the rest of the claims were also wrong
it is no wonder that nothing happened.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LOUDOGG

LOL I'm sorry but when I scrolled down and saw this post I laughed so hard that I spit water all over my knees. Why would you post this after absolutely nothing happened?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This would be a pretty boring site if nobody made any predictions or made threads about things they saw or heard that they could not explain. I wouldn't come here if all I saw was the same old crap that the ones that want to control us would have us see. There seems to be a place in this world for everyone.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Still waiting..........

Pretty much an average day here on Earth.

While waiting, I'm watching the solar eclipse via live web cams since I can't see it here from the east coast.

Not too many more hours left for May 20th by the way......and it's already My 21st in many parts of the world.....

Is there a difference between when you "get sick" and when you "acquired" the virus that is now making you sick? Or do you get sick, manifest symptoms of an ailment, at exactly the same moment you catch the ailment?

I'm already sick. I'm a Type 2 diabetic. I go see my doctor every 6 months and get my blood checked. In that blood work, he has various things looked at, like my PSA count, that way if something is in there, we can take care of it.

However, if you're saying that the Earth "contracted" a ailment today, you're going to have to do a LOT better than that! Especially since you already have a lot of people that will tell you the Earth is sick already (pollution, fracking, global climate change, wars, etc, etc, etc, etc, and etc.).

Today, according to some, was suppose to be very significant. Except it wasn't. It was just another day in the life of the Earth. The only news worthy mentions were:

Earthquake in Italy: not to burst anyone's bubble, but these were small quakes, in a area prone to them. I know, I used to live there, and got to ride the 1980 Irpinia earthquake and several others through 1984.

big whoop.

A solar eclipse: was a great light show! Happens all the time.

G8 summit went off without a hitch (no terrorist attacks), just protesters (I think it would have been big news if there had NOT been any protesters).

Of course we still have several more hours as it's only 10 pm on the east coast right now of the US......

so it had better hurry up..............

1. what I said was an analogy and not literally about your health. Things are set in motion and the significant event often transpires long before the effects.

2. I might suggest that "news" is not the way to observe certain types of change. If you rely on "news" to tell you all the events that have occurred you are relying on a system that filters itself to prevent certain kinds of news from happening.

3. Subtle things, such as this weekend, are just as important as earthquakes and elections.

4. Diabetic: No carbs at all, protein, RAW fat - and no processed foods at all. deep colon cleanse several times and in two months you can alter the issue.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join