It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins of the King James Bible and the New Testament, and the Forgery, and Pagan influences in

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

there isn't one handwritten original that is knwon to exist.

In 1611 they used the printing press.

Please, what does one have to do with the other? I am quite aware that Johannes Gutenberg invented the printing press in 1450. Any more history trivia you wish to tell me?

That would explain why "there isn't one handwritten original that is known to exist".

Because they never existed, it was a printed Bible.

That's like me saying "there isn't a one original copy of Moby Dick on papyrus known to exist!"

edit on 23-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Auto can believe whatever he wants, the archeaology that is being discovered by biblical archeaologists stands as a testament on it's own.

Simon Peter's tomb was discovered with his ossuary in it with Yeshua's name carved into it and that's some pretty solid evidence.

I'll trust Yeshua and let this sort itself out. Nice try Auto on trying to steal people's hope and leave them with nothing but, we don't shake that easy. You're not the first person in history to try this, so don't go patting yourself on the back
. Prophecies are being fulfilled as we live and breathe, the dice are tumbling, no stopping them now.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Auto can believe whatever he wants, the archeaology that is being discovered by biblical archeaologists stands as a testament on it's own.

Simon Peter's tomb was discovered with his ossuary in it with Yeshua's name carved into it and that's some pretty solid evidence.

I'll trust Yeshua and let this sort itself out. Nice try Auto on trying to steal people's hope and leave them with nothing but, we don't shake that easy. You're not the first person in history to try this, so don't go patting yourself on the back
. Prophecies are being fulfilled as we live and breathe, the dice are tumbling, no stopping them now.

The heptadic structure of the text is impossible for even computers to attempt and duplicate. I know you know that too, so preaching to the choir there bro. And I showed you Peter's Ossuary in our Archaeology thread.
You should bump that, lots of new faces around here lately.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

If you could understand that millions HAVE been led out of the bondage and chains for the past 2,000 years, then you could gain a glimpse of the future Ages.

My friend, I do understand, a lot more than some give me credit for. What you speak of you say in purely human 3D speech, for you, like the rest of us, are a 3D human on a small planet orbiting a medium Star at the edge of a giant universe.

The bondage I speak of is the bondage of human existence, for it is a prison without bars, and we each have a life sentence to serve before release. I have been on the outside, and have seen the wonders of this universe, and those beyond. I have seen things that would make another crazy, and the hardest part of the whole thing is, all I can do is tell you about it, for I have no proof, no physical evidence, blueprints, schematics....All I have is words. People can listen, or disregard.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Our reality is at minimum 11D, 4 measurable dimensions and at least 7 more spiritual. You're stuck in the 19th century.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
reply to post by autowrench

I for one am glad to see you have truly found out that it’s all a lie except that we all came from pond scum and to pond scum we will return. There is no higher self there is no God particle. Everything came out of chaos into order by its self, and everything will return to what it was. There is no spirit no soul. You are here for a short time and then you are gone forever to never be remembered. I am thankful that you have found this out and let us know how totally hopeless life is.

Friend, I must dispute you here, for that is not at all what I have discovered at all. All I really did is reinforce that which I already knew, but had no real way of convincing those who hold up the King James like it really is the words of the Creator that it really is something different....completely different.

There is a Spirit because I am a Spirit. I am, I know that I Am, so I am. I reside inside a human head for the time being, not by personal choice, be here, nonetheless. There are Higher Spirits, I have seen them. As for there being a God? I would say not as humans think of it, but the fact is, there lacks data either way. I have been told that I must have Faith, but I know what that means, and I believe what I can see, hear, and touch. I guess you could say I am a Deist when it comes to that. Also, I do agree about everything returning to it's original state, and Earth, this System, this Galaxy, has already done this before, three times that I know of, perhaps more. Everything runs in cycles in this universe, I am not certain how life is in universes other than our own.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

What exactly did you see, Autowrench?

I don't believe I've ever seen you discuss what you thought the afterlife was going to be like.

Or did I?

For some reason I thought I read a thread of yours that said something to the affect of entering an afterlife where you had to be constantly guarded against something/somethings trying to take over your soul.

No, I have only hinted at it. I have a thread working in my mind, but I need to find words that people can accept, and sometimes that is hard for me. I saw wondrous things, and discovered thing. I even asked, why cannot everyone see and hear this? Not the way it works, I am told. I will get to it soon, Starchild23, I promise.
edit on 4/23/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So you are saying here that you agree, not one shred existed before the printing press, then it all came together just like that. NOTurTypical, I can hardly believe some of the things you say. You are a grown adult, right? Correct me if you are not?

The Ancient Sumerian, or Egyptians, never had such a printing device, but they wrote down their religious beliefs with no problem. did you forget about the the Sumerian Tablets?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Our reality is at minimum 11D, 4 measurable dimensions and at least 7 more spiritual. You're stuck in the 19th century.

Actually, I would say some of you seem to be living in the 15th Century, some of the beliefs I hear in this forum. But as you have me in the 19th, I can see a lot of parallels with this Century. Can you tell me why that is? And why did I know this thread would bring or people who constantly insult, and call names, and bait people?

How about sticking to the topic?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
reply to post by autowrench

I for one am glad to see you have truly found out that it’s all a lie except that we all came from pond scum and to pond scum we will return. There is no higher self there is no God particle. Everything came out of chaos into order by its self, and everything will return to what it was. There is no spirit no soul. You are here for a short time and then you are gone forever to never be remembered. I am thankful that you have found this out and let us know how totally hopeless life is.

Friend, I must dispute you here, for that is not at all what I have discovered at all. All I really did is reinforce that which I already knew, but had no real way of convincing those who hold up the King James like it really is the words of the Creator that it really is something different....completely different.

There is a Spirit because I am a Spirit. I am, I know that I Am, so I am. I reside inside a human head for the time being, not by personal choice, be here, nonetheless. There are Higher Spirits, I have seen them. As for there being a God? I would say not as humans think of it, but the fact is, there lacks data either way. I have been told that I must have Faith, but I know what that means, and I believe what I can see, hear, and touch. I guess you could say I am a Deist when it comes to that. Also, I do agree about everything returning to it's original state, and Earth, this System, this Galaxy, has already done this before, three times that I know of, perhaps more. Everything runs in cycles in this universe, I am not certain how life is in universes other than our own.

How do you know you are a spirit? Any proof any pictures? I don't believe you, you have no proof. There is nothing afterlife, everything is a lie that has been spread by the PTB to keep you in chains. Spiritualism is the opiate of the masses. Ask any one in the scientific field and they will tell you there is no sprit no soul. You live you die that is it. Nothing else you have no proof that there is an afterlife or that life goes on after death.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It seems to me that if these people around the King James were as astute as they appear if there was a sound political, dynastic, and/or financial reason for compiling a bible....

also from KJ's letters he was Gay..and a murderer...

King James 1 was a known homosexual who murdered his young lovers and victimized countless heretics and women. His cruelty was justified by his "divine right" of kings.
- Otto J. Scott, James the First

etb-history-theology.blogspot.ca...

Thats the kind of guy(sic) I want righting my holy books....
(well at least he has something in common with king David...)

As there are reported to be approximately 38,000 Christian denominations

en.wikipedia.org...
all claiming to be the one true faith...

they, and pretty much every christian who reads the bible, will tell you they are the only one(s) who noe what the bible really means...

makes the small handfull of writers on the shakepeare show seem rather singular

funny thing about hope
the pirates of old araby used to prolong a person's will to live while being being slowly tortured to death, by giving them a false hope of rescue to keep them from giving up and dying..then at the last minute every time, the false rescuer would have to wait...just hang in there while they cut off your foot...we'll get you out tomorrow for sure.....
Darn we almost got caught...just hang in there buddy we'll get you out tomorrow...I know they are going to cut off your leg...but just hang on.....

don't want the slaves to quit early while rendering unto ceasar

another funny thing:
EArth is named after EA
so is hEAven

anyhow FandS AW
I really enjoyed reading this thread.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Believing something like this requires far more faith than believing in the Gospel of Jesus. I have tried to explain to people that the Roman Catholic Church usurped the history of the Church it left and has pursued a path that has led people away from Christ. It's never been about controlling anyone--it's been USED that way by the RCC--it's never been about brainwashing anyone--it's been USED that way by the RCC.
The very fact that the entire ACTUAL history of Christianity is hidden from us throughout our lives should be enough for many of you on this site to at least open your eyes to the possibility that something very very profound occurred around 2000 years ago that those who would have us all enslaved have fought to silence or redirect ever since.
It's important to understand a few things when you go down the path toward actual Christian history, start in Acts and note the locations of the Churches that were established. Then look at the geopolitical situation in the Roman empire at the same time. Also look into the Barbarians, Goths, and Franks and how they impacted the church in the city of Rome. While you're there, look at the population of the city of Rome and how it compares to Constantinople. Then start finding out more about the Byzantine Empire and Russia and you'll start to see that you've been duped about God, religion and Christianity; no matter if you're a Christian or not.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
in support of my above post

"I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else," James announced to his councilors, "and more than you who are here assembled." He compared his love for the earl to Jesus's affection for the "beloved disciple" John. "Jesus Christ did the same," the king said, "and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had his John, and I have my George."

etb-history-theology.blogspot.ca...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You guys bringing up bondage and chains struck a chord in me. I actually had a dream about this within the last year. I don't have a lot of information on it so sorry but here is the jist of the dream that i remember:

The setting was a classroom. It was a normal classroom with single chair desks. There was a dry erase board and to the left up front was a flat screen. On the board it said, "Logic". And on the screen it had people bonded and chained up in like black leather possibly.. I recognized 2 people in the class immediately. One up to my left was a girl that i went to high school with and the other was behind me to my right and it was my step brother. Once i turned my attention up front the teacher walked in. The teacher was a woman. She said something to the effect, close your books you are taking a test. I thought to myself this is the first day and muttered something to the effect, what a b####. Somehow she heard me. She got onto me for saying it and I immediately felt embarrassed and guilty. Then i woke up.
edit on 23-4-2012 by mojo2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Actually, I would say some of you seem to be living in the 15th Century, some of the beliefs I hear in this forum. But as you have me in the 19th, I can see a lot of parallels with this Century. Can you tell me why that is? And why did I know this thread would bring or people who constantly insult, and call names, and bait people?

How about sticking to the topic?

Well that's brilliant, remember you sent me a link here via u2u??

And I'm talking Physics-wise, Einstein discovered we live in 4 spacial dimensions in 1916.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

How do you know you are a spirit? Any proof any pictures? I don't believe you, you have no proof. There is nothing afterlife, everything is a lie that has been spread by the PTB to keep you in chains. Spiritualism is the opiate of the masses. Ask any one in the scientific field and they will tell you there is no sprit no soul. You live you die that is it. Nothing else you have no proof that there is an afterlife or that life goes on after death.

Hell, that's an easy one. Ever kill a living being, or watch one die? Ever see a child being brought into the world?
When my son was born, I watched as his spiritual essence drifted into his little body. I asked the doctor, "did you see that"? "Son", he said, "I see that all the time. I have also been at a car wreck, the man, a friend of mine, had hit a tree real hard, and the steering wheel was up against his chest, the column buried in his chest. He was dying, and I knew it. I held his hand, and did my best to comfort him, but there was nothing to be done, his ribs were sticking out of his chest. As Danny passed over, I saw his Spirit rise up and drift away. It was light blue in color, and shimmered. No one can tell me there are no Spirits. I know better. And so do you.
And friend, I know people in the scientific community, and you do not know what you are talking about.

I will be happy to discuss the Spirit World with you anytime. But to just say it doesn't exist is redundant, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekerMike

The very fact that the entire ACTUAL history of Christianity is hidden from us throughout our lives should be enough for many of you on this site to at least open your eyes to the possibility that something very very profound occurred around 2000 years ago that those who would have us all enslaved have fought to silence or redirect ever since.

I wholeheartedly agree! The truth of the matter was not only hidden, the Church destroyed it all, according to what I have learned. So we will never know, unless, we all find out when the Earth cycles Herself. I happen to know a great many profound things have happened, all through history, but few are privy to any of it. And sadly, TPTB, the Church, would rather see it destroyed than to have people see them as liars and charlatans.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

And I'm talking Physics-wise, Einstein discovered we live in 4 spacial dimensions in 1916.

I am familiar with Einstein's theories, he was called a crackpot in his time, wasn't he? But even though, he and Tesla engineered the Philadelphia Experiment and made it happen. In the 40s, no less.
And there was thousands of spacial dimensions in billions of universes. Think big, then bigger, then biggest. Now multiply to the 100th power. You have one percent of it all with that.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I am familiar with Einstein's theories, he was called a crackpot in his time, wasn't he? But even though, he and Tesla engineered the Philadelphia Experiment and made it happen. In the 40s, no less.
And there was thousands of spacial dimensions in billions of universes. Think big, then bigger, then biggest. Now multiply to the 100th power. You have one percent of it all with that.

If you're familiar then never tell someone we live in 3D anymore, that's terrible Physics.

It's not a "theory" anymore, his GRT has been confirmed by 14 different methodologies down to 19 decimal places.

There is always a blurred line between genius and lunatic. And I cannot fathom the total dimensions, that's why I say "at least" 11. We only currently know of that many.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

funny thing about hope

I can't conceal what I feel, what I know is real
No mistaking the faking, I care
With a prayer in the air I will leave it there
On a note full of hope not despair

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join