It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detected by ISS cameras: Multiple UFOs in Low Earth Orbit....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
could be fake of course, depends on the credibility of the source material

You added this so if it turns out to be a hoax, you can say that you weren't fooled. This is what the hoaxters have done to us. Really, it's time to put hoaxters in prison so we can feel fairly sure when someone posts a video of UFO's it pretty believable. As far as I'm concerned, if the ufo's are real, and are from another world, it's important stuff.
edit on 4/24/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

This has been posted before, but many had a hard time debunking it.Taken from NASA camera's
Objects traveling at 900,000 mph which rules out satalites and space debris and meteorites.
Objects turning at high speed.
edit on 24-4-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Fantastic! watching now to arm myself with factoids

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Nope not buying it.

On Vid two right near the end they show three objects flying together and it looks like they are flying at something over mark 77 so if they are masters of flight then how come they wobble as the fly along or do they not know what a straight line is yet.

I could take some footage from NASA and edit in a few dots or if i was NASA then i sure as hell would know how to edit them out before releasing the footage to the public unless i wanted people to see it.

I'm not saying there is no such thing as ET but man could be like a fungus to these guys and not worth any attention and mans so stupid as to think they know what is needed to make life on another planet when they can not even get there yet.

Think i'll stick with the simulation theory for now because that at least has some facts i can see for myself that backs it up if only partly in theory now.

if we are physical in any real sense then we are the destroyers of world, an interstellar virus and won't be allowed to infect the universe but if you think we are so smart that we can fight our way out then good luck to you because the last time i checked our DNA (Also looking like computer code) was 98% the same as apes and they don't seem that smart to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

There are approximately 3,000 satellites operating in Earth orbit and an estimated 8,000 man-made objects , why can't the objects in the video be one of those

Do they fly away from the planet ?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I've got to say space junk / satellites in the distance.... EXCEPT for the ones moving away from Earth - those are slightly suspect...

Wow, already 8 pages in... sorry if I joined the party too late. You know how it is.... I was at another one, but it sucked!
edit on 24-4-2012 by StrangeCottageCheese because: Party on!

Damnit, 9!
edit on 24-4-2012 by StrangeCottageCheese because: &*% 9!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraDOSEcious
I love it when people call everyone who doesn't agree with them brainwashed, while the idea that THEY are brainwashed is completely absurd, because they don't believe the same things most other people do.

We are all highly conditioned by our respective societies so said societies can levy a certain amount of control over each of us, so one should not assume that they are unaffected by this conditioning. Even more important, though, is the question of who brainwashed those who call us(skeptics) brainwashed?
edit on 24-4-2012 by UltraDOSEcious because: filled out

Well, I'm find myself rather sceptical person. I never said that objects on video are extra-terrestials visiting our planet. It's just so funny that people labeling themselves as UFO skeptics are doing exactly this thing, just in the denial mindset. As I see it some of those can't be explained with our current knowledge about air and space phenomenas. Hence UFO.

And if you so believe in your respected society tell me one thing.
Why people believing (not me, just an example) that life on earth has been "implanted", that this 1% of DNA that we differentiate from chimpansess had been engineered by other intelligent beings are usually labeled as crazy, maniacs, lunatics, crackpots and so on... especially that not by their scientis colleagues but by media and public that follows.

but...

People believening that first male human being was made by divine being (often portraited as old man, coz old is respectable) from clay, and then a female one from his RIB, and then they kinda screwed up with trust from their creator, so he sent them to Earth, are well respectable, considered as absolutely normal and actually this believe is sometimes a condition to carry some important duty (like president of most western countries)

Tell me... which one seems more prlausible to you, when you really think about using avalaible scientific knowledge? As I said, just an example, dont go personal on me with it. I dont believe neither.

And you really don't think that subject of UFO's (which all world governments considered rather serious, for obvious reasons) became so dumbed down by mass media? Sadly by some "researchers" too in pursuit of money (from mass media and public, oh irooooony).
edit on 24-4-2012 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by digitalf
could be fake of course, depends on the credibility of the source material

You added this so if it turns out to be a hoax, you can say that you weren't fooled. This is what the hoaxters have done to us. Really, it's time to put hoaxters in prison so we can feel fairly sure when someone posts a video of UFO's it pretty believable. As far as I'm concerned, if the ufo's are real, and are from another world, it's important stuff.
edit on 4/24/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

How do you know many of these hoaxers aren't already in prison keeping themselves amused doing UFO CGI?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Good stuff Arken, I'd bet at least one of those captures is something on the -down low-. I've never heard of satellites that move that fast, but I've seen craft that could.

Why is it such an impossible concept for some to believe the gov't agencies fudge facts and occasionally lie? EVERY single company I've ever worked for fudge facts and lie, and those bosses might be hundredenaires vs. the millionaire/billionaire space gang clubs running underground operations.

The average person lies, the average politician lies, the average priest lies, the average parent/teacher lies... so why the Hell do people think the gov't and/or it's affiliates are incapable of lying??

Craft that look like these exist, grow up already, and get over it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Boy, look at those buggers go. I had a hard time seeing them since they are so small and fast.

They are most likely using gravity, an EMF operating at 1 terahertz, to propel it's large or small size to incredible speeds while at the same time keeping the Gs to a minimum of 1.

Dang, I want to get a ride in one of those, it would be great to ride in one.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat

Well, I'm find myself rather sceptical person. I never said that objects on video are extra-terrestials visiting our planet. It's just so funny that people labeling themselves as UFO skeptics are doing exactly this thing, just in the denial mindset. As I see it some of those can't be explained with our current knowledge about air and space phenomenas. Hence UFO.

I totally agree. I understand that UFOs are just that, UFOs; I know there are things going on that we don't fully understand, and may never understand.

And if you so believe in your respected society tell me one thing.
Why people believing (not me, just an example) that life on earth has been "implanted", that this 1% of DNA that we differentiate from chimpansess had been engineered by other intelligent beings are usually labeled as crazy, maniacs, lunatics, crackpots and so on... especially that not by their scientis colleagues but by media and public that follows.

I don't think they are maniacs or lunatics or crackpots, just maybe misguided; there are plenty of intelligent people who believe "crazy" ideas, but as harsh as it is, the burden of proof (reproducable observations) will be on them.

but...

People believening that first male human being was made by divine being (often portraited as old man, coz old is respectable) from clay, and then a female one from his RIB, and then they kinda screwed up with trust from their creator, so he sent them to Earth, are well respectable, considered as absolutely normal and actually this believe is sometimes a condition to carry some important duty (like president of most western countries)

Bringing religion in to this discussion is not really fair. Religion is 100% compatable with any, and all science. The problem is people taking things literally and losing the message in the symbol. Eastern religion does not have this problem, as they are already aware of the infinte nature of the universe and it's implications.

Tell me... which one seems more prlausible to you, when you really think about using avalaible scientific knowledge? As I said, just an example, dont go personal on me with it. I dont believe neither.

As I said before, religion and science are not in conflict. Myths must conform to reality, not the other way around.

And you really don't think that subject of UFO's (which all world governments considered rather serious, for obvious reasons) became so dumbed down by mass media? Sadly by some "researchers" too in pursuit of money

Hopefully, UFOlogy will become more serious, but as many ATSers have pointed out before, people claiming mass conspiracy, brainwashing, or any other "I'm right and you're blind" kind of arguement does not help the cause. One should go get a masters or doctorate, do original research, and then provide the evidence of why one is right and others are wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
reply to post by gortex

There are approximately 3,000 satellites operating in Earth orbit and an estimated 8,000 man-made objects , why can't the objects in the video be one of those

Actually, half the time, yes.

And half the time,. towards it.

Is that hard to understand?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Boy, look at those buggers go. I had a hard time seeing them since they are so small and fast.

They are most likely using gravity, an EMF operating at 1 terahertz, to propel it's large or small size to incredible speeds while at the same time keeping the Gs to a minimum of 1.

Does it matter to you, or anybody, that the OP refuses to provide basic context information such as date/time, or that he defiantly calls the scenes 'space station; in the thread title but the two scenes that show hardware are clearly space SHUTTLE? Doesn't that smell funny, even a teensy weensy bit? Or don't you think it's important? Seriously, I'm asking.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
I have to say that 2nd video really does make me wonder. If the video hasn't been tampered with in any way, well I would really like to know what those could be. I'm gonna go with top secret jets, or some type of flying military deal we just don't know about.

if it isnt from another World or Dimension and is Our Earthen Own

Who know's what the Capabilities The AURA or something Higher Has !!

Now here is the Tricky Part !! For something to that fast !! there has to be !!

Some ANTI Gravity Device within the Craft or it Occupants would be crushed ...

now .... that just if earthen Humans Found a Way... of ANTI Gravity ...
Just a thought

Aurora (aircraft)
en.wikipedia.org...

Blackstar (spacecraft)
en.wikipedia.org...

Black triangle (UFO)Common explanations
en.wikipedia.org...

top-secret military aircraft containing suppressed or reverse-engineered anti-gravity technology

Hmm interesting just Imagine the Ayaks with Anti Gravity with double Shielding with Novel "Magneto-plasmo-chemical engine" how fast would this baby go ?

Ayaks
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

Unless they are Probes , Orbiters , etc... Very Unlikely LOL!

Would Jim Oberg explain this ?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

reply to post by gortex

Unless they are Probes , Orbiters , etc... Very Unlikely LOL!

Would Jim Oberg explain this ?

I already have, and invited you several times to visit

www.jamesoberg.com...

especially question 52 and following....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Hmm interesting just Imagine the Ayaks with Anti Gravity with double Shielding with Novel "Magneto-plasmo-chemical engine" how fast would this baby go ?

According to your link (which is a wikipedia page that wikipedia says is questionable) there is nothing to say that it was anything other than conceptual.

If we are to accept the info on the linked page, we need to accept all of it, including this:

While thermodynamically very sound, the real engine is too large and consumes too much power to ever fly on an aircraft.

Wikipedia- Ayaks

ETA: I saw nothing pertaining to anti-gravity technology with the Ayaks concept.

edit on 25-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Has this video been looked at yet? Anomolous shape shows up in this LASCO picture.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Has this video been looked at yet? Anomolous shape shows up in this LASCO picture.

Kingon Bird of Prey.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Wolfenz

According to your link (which is a wikipedia page that wikipedia says is questionable) there is nothing to say that it was anything other than conceptual.

If we are to accept the info on the linked page, we need to accept all of it, including this:

While thermodynamically very sound, the real engine is too large and consumes too much power to ever fly on an aircraft.

Wikipedia- Ayaks

ETA: I saw nothing pertaining to anti-gravity technology with the Ayaks concept.

edit on 25-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

obviously you dont read well .... I said IMAGINE IF!!!! speaking about Ayaks and the engine if anti gravity exist well the size and weight would not matter would it ` ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join