It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detected by ISS cameras: Multiple UFOs in Low Earth Orbit....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
reply to post by gortex

Do they fly away from the planet ?

Unless they are Probes , Orbiters , etc... Very Unlikely LOL!

Would Jim Oberg explain this ?

I already have, and invited you several times to visit

www.jamesoberg.com...

especially question 52 and following....

52 Q: What are typical motions of nearby objects? A: Three major features dictate the expected motion of small, light objects near a spacecraft such as the shuttle or the space station. They are “orbital mechanics” effects [sometimes called ‘astrodynamics’], differential air drag [at the altitudes typical of shuttle and station flights], and vehicle plume/outgassing events. As a result, objects can drift backwards, reverse course, zip below the vehicle and vanish ahead within minutes or an hour or two. They can abruptly change angular rate and course. They can behave in genuinely bizarre-looking motion that is truly ‘unearthly’ – which is only to be expected because they are NOT on Earth [or in Kansas].

Key Word Small they did not look small and if they were wouldn't it get bigger approaching the view as it shows

Originally posted by Arken
Detected by ISS cameras, multiple unknown and very fast objects travel into low Earth orbit. No seaguls, no planes, no ice cristals or space debris. "They" suddenly appear and entering and leaving the atmosphere of this planet at unbelivable speed.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

obviously you dont read well .... I said IMAGINE IF!!!! speaking about Ayaks and the engine if anti gravity exist well the size and weight would not matter would it ` ?

I read well enough to tell you that the word 'if' is not in the sentence that I was referring to. The absence of the 'if' changes it. Go back and read your post again and then tell me that you wrote 'imagine if'. Better yet, I'll put it here:

Hmm interesting just Imagine the Ayaks with Anti Gravity with double Shielding with Novel "Magneto-plasmo-
chemical engine" how fast would this baby go ?

My point is that there is zero proof that this aircraft was anything more than an idea on paper, so chances of it being what is seen in the videos is nil.
ETA: How fast would it go?

Like I was pointing out from your link..... It would not fly.
Antigravity? Show me some proof of that.
edit on 25-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by digitalf
could be fake of course, depends on the credibility of the source material

You added this so if it turns out to be a hoax, you can say that you weren't fooled. This is what the hoaxters have done to us. Really, it's time to put hoaxters in prison so we can feel fairly sure when someone posts a video of UFO's it pretty believable. As far as I'm concerned, if the ufo's are real, and are from another world, it's important stuff.

Not really I just feel I've seen more fake UFO's (CGI) than real. As all the videos were put together as a collection and I believe the last shot of three objects is definitely CGI it puts doubt into the authenticity of the others hence my ask for credibility. I can extend a burden of belief so far but with so many people posting youtube videos for attention it really does invalidate any serious research on the subject. ET's are real, I believe that's statistically inevitable, but if they were advanced enough to get to earth I doubt they'd be visible for the home movie buffs of the world. I don’t disrespect anyone that thinks differently to my perspective, it’s just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
reply to post by jiggerj

This has been posted before, but many had a hard time debunking it.Taken from NASA camera's
Objects traveling at 900,000 mph which rules out satalites and space debris and meteorites.
Objects turning at high speed.
edit on 24-4-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

Wow, thanks for the vid. That guy's brain is amazing!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well I can definitely confirm that not ALL of these these dots we see are near camera objects.
Here are a couple of screen shots from 2008 that I mentioned in an other thread to Jim O.

If anyone can get the footage from stubbs the date is 13 feb 2008. between 16.45-17.30 GMT.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What a great thread . I can't wait to get home from work to digest it all.
I'm really impressed with the level of debating , unlike another thread which is popular for all the wrong reasons right now.

Mr Oberg you are the voice of reason

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is a screen snapshot of NASA's space junk real time cataloging system.

Now, in all honesty, and seeing those videos of little dots in low earth orbit, do you think they are anything else other than the sighting of one of these things? There are over 22,000 objects tracked by this screen, out of the hundreds of thousands that are just too small to catalog. How could you possibly go with Aliens, when this is the situation in low earth orbit.

And some of these things are traveling 12-24 kilometers per second, - yes, they can traverse a continent quite fast, but you would have to looking top down on one of them as it traverses the globe to see it happen, not by a stationary camera where you see a dot traverses a continent, that is like moving your finger across the disk of the moon at arms length and saying that your finger was moving a million miles an hour....
edit on 26-4-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Now, in all honesty, and seeing those videos of little dots in low earth orbit, do you think they are anything else other than the sighting of one of these things? There are over 22,000 objects tracked by this screen, out of the hundreds of thousands that are just too small to catalog. How could you possibly go with Aliens, when this is the situation in low earth orbit.

Is this realistic to you? Have we been in outerspace so often as to leave THAT much debris? Gawd are we slobs!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Wolfenz

obviously you dont read well .... I said IMAGINE IF!!!! speaking about Ayaks and the engine if anti gravity exist well the size and weight would not matter would it ` ?

I read well enough to tell you that the word 'if' is not in the sentence that I was referring to. The absence of the 'if' changes it. Go back and read your post again and then tell me that you wrote 'imagine if'. Better yet, I'll put it here:

Hmm interesting just Imagine the Ayaks with Anti Gravity with double Shielding with Novel "Magneto-plasmo-
chemical engine" how fast would this baby go ?

My point is that there is zero proof that this aircraft was anything more than an idea on paper, so chances of it being what is seen in the videos is nil.
ETA: How fast would it go?

Like I was pointing out from your link..... It would not fly.
Antigravity? Show me some proof of that.
edit on 25-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Talk about thick Headed ...

Okk my bad I thought i said IF I intended too
are you the type that cant translate if someone made mistakes in Grammar..

yeah thinking what would happen with this Soviet plane that had this kind of extremely big heavy Engine and used some kind of Anti Gravity ... to keep it afloat

is that better for you to understand... ? the sentence above

you said Ideal on Paper of the soviet Space Aircraft Ayak

well i have seen a few Soviet/Russian Prototypes and mockups for testing like this
th Ayaks Artistic Concept

Kh-90

you said Zero Proof actually exist well... NOT for the Public Eye that is ...

as many Soviet Russian and American Planes are not exposed in the Top Secret Stage..
just like China's Planes are Catching up

it only takes just a Few Prototypes Flying around ... going mach 25 + and when they hit Outer Space
in a anti gravity environment ....

Manned or Unmanned ...

how can you be so shure it cant fly or the ones in the video are prototypes

Im seeing it in a Possible Man made View ... well attempting ...

its not like the majority of US just can just get to the ISS or a Shuttle to find Out ...

So I rely on other Sources that have been in space & reports of Films of the STS Missions that like a Guy Named Martyn Stubb has exposed among other sources...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Well, we aren't all secret agents like yourself. Some of us are part of the public.

Please feel free to get in a mockup and use some of that proven antigravity technology to fly into orbit and cause a UFO flap around the ISS.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo
[mo

yeah i agree i like how it dissapears on the other side of earth ... one big mother ship huh ...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Wolfenz

Well, we aren't all secret agents like yourself. Some of us are part of the public.

Please feel free to get in a mockup and use some of that proven anti gravity technology to fly into orbit and cause a UFO flap around the ISS.

JOHNNY RIVERS - Secret Agent Man 1966

Well Im not

Feel Free ...
Im sorry I Cant Im not in the CLUB that elitist Club that has all those Big Toys we could drool over

for your enjoyment

Top Secret Technology Demonstrator Aircraft That Are Now Declassified
www.urbanghostsmedia.com...

Top Secret Aircraft that Officially Do/Did Not Exist

March 12th, 2010, In Legend, by Tom

Virtual Globetrotting Reveals A-12 Avenger Stealth Plane Mock-up

August 19th, 2010, In Military, by Tom

A 12 Avenger Fort Worth Virtual Globetrotting Reveals A 12 Avenger Stealth Plane Mock up

Boeing X-37
en.wikipedia.org...

x37b OTV
www.boeing.com...

X-37 Demonstrator to Test Future Launch Technologies in Orbit and Reentry Environments

Capable of being ferried into orbit on an expendable launch vehicle, the X-37 will operate at speeds up to 25 times the speed of sound (Mach 25) and test technologies in the harsh environments of space and atmospheric reentry.

www.nasa.gov...

but we are talking about .. Air breathing engines ...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by charlyv

Is this realistic to you? Have we been in outerspace so often as to leave THAT much debris? Gawd are we slobs!

Probably not to scale, but yes most likely that we've dumped alot of stuff up there.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join