It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detected by ISS cameras: Multiple UFOs in Low Earth Orbit....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Detected by ISS cameras, multiple unknown and very fast objects travel into low Earth orbit. No seaguls, no planes, no ice cristals or space debris. "They" suddenly appear and entering and leaving the atmosphere of this planet at unbelivable speed.
Watch in full screen. Enjoy

edit on 23-4-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Forgive the ignorance, but would these objects be visible from the ground?

Nice find. I haven't a clue what they could be....but I'm pretty sure we can rule out swamp gas, chinese lanterns, bugs, and flying birds.

S&F

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
They seem to have constant speed and direction. Space junk/debris?

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ah back to the ISS ,or the shuttle in the case of the second video .
The only problem I have with these videos is nothing in them either changes direction or slows down , just stuff going in one direction and at a constant speed .

There are approximately 3,000 satellites operating in Earth orbit and an estimated 8,000 man-made objects , why can't the objects in the video be one of those .
Plus I don't think its a good sign when a video starts with " more NASA lies"

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkenno ice cristals or space debris.

How did you determine that?

Originally posted by Arken
"They" suddenly appear and entering and leaving the atmosphere of this planet at unbelivable speed.

How did you determine they are entering and leaving the atmosphere and their speed?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The last one on the second video I feel very skeptical about.

It looked like it was put into the video for shock value or something.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I see Charlie Adams penalty is still causing problems!

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You know, NASA is actually the worst scam in scientific community.

"Lie" is its duty.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Like you say with the amount of objects we put into space there is little wonder its sometimes caught on camera.

These could be a lot close to the camera than it seems, so they could be a piece of debris reflecting the sun. A military satellite, or any number of man made things.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

How did you determine they are entering and leaving the atmosphere and their speed?

How did you determine you are connect on this web site?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Awesome vid.

Ok...so I have a question most 12 yr olds would ask....why from space...or the Hubble...can't you see stars? It looks blacker then the darkest black....?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Every-time I see these videos and then read the responses, I think back to the story of how the Native Americans could not comprehend the ships of Christopher Columbus. Not to say this story is true, just what it may illustrate.

We are unable to comprehend what Alien form of transport or technology may look like and therefore we make up, based on our knowledge, what we think we are looking at.

If these are alien forms of probes or actual transportation vessels, There will be no way for us to prove it until it lands and they lets us see, film or touch it, then we may begin to wrap our minds around this.

What I see is nothing man-made and entirely alien to our senses.

Sirric

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Awesome vid.

Ok...so I have a question most 12 yr olds would ask....why from space...or the Hubble...can't you see stars? It looks blacker then the darkest black....?

You can but the camera doesn't pick them up against the bright foreground , in this case the Earth

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Awesome vid.

probably because of the lens focusing, being focused on near objects as apposed to distant objects.

nice vid OP, most debunkers are gonna debunk as it's their job, they know little else.

these objects are in low earth orbit, moving at high speed in some cases, far faster than debris would float along.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

How did you determine you are connect on this web site?

Dodging a question is not the same as answering it.

How did you (and the video's author) determine these were not debris or ice?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
In consideration that so many seem to think that telling lies is NASA's main mission, coupled with the same personalities waving the 'lair' flag around pretty much anything and everything associated with MSM and 'The Government', you'd think that lying was a pretty important job since according to such personalities it happens so often.

If lying were so important, don't you think NASA would have a bigger budget for it?
Further, if I was paid for telling lies, and someone told me they were going to start paying me LESS, or giving me LESS funding for my lies, since I was already in the lying game it wouldn't then be too big a step to add the blackmail game to the equation to secure that funding, and increase that budget.

Just say'n.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

You know, NASA is actually the worst scam in scientific community.

Like for example when they "hide" a huge Rectangular anomaly right on the desk of Nasa Ames Research Center. supposed to be "the proof that there is an Ancient Extraterrestrial Civilization on the Moon" (quoting your own words) and that was finally proved to be without a doubt a Grid location for Grounded Observatory (LCROSS Centaur target)?

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

If you hate NASA so much and believe they lie all the time why do you continually use their videos and images to find UFO's??

Bit silly Innit...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Ah back to the ISS ,or the shuttle in the case of the second video .
The only problem I have with these videos is nothing in them either changes direction or slows down , just stuff going in one direction and at a constant speed .

There are approximately 3,000 satellites operating in Earth orbit and an estimated 8,000 man-made objects , why can't the objects in the video be one of those .
Plus I don't think its a good sign when a video starts with " more NASA lies"

So Gortex, please clarify if you would - are you saying that the trajectories of the objects shown in the 3rd and 4th clips of the first video appear to you to be in Earth orbit?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

So Gortex, please clarify if you would - are you saying that the trajectories of the objects shown in the 3rd and 4th clips of the first video appear to you to be in Earth orbit?

What I am saying is there are lots of satellites and many pieces of junk up there that could explain the objects on the video , I don't remember saying anything about trajectories .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join