It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Two Super Moon Men

page: 2
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Cry a river Alice, Mr. man isn't gonna give you a meal ticket today. You have to go to work for it.

Still no topic.

How can one post off topic when one hasn't been established?


This thread is about two Moon Men. You are about derailment look at your messages.
PLEASE bump me again baby, here is my patutty
thankfully ljb




posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by Illustronic
Cry a river Alice, Mr. man isn't gonna give you a meal ticket today. You have to go to work for it.

Still no topic.

How can one post off topic when one hasn't been established?


This thread is about two Moon Men. You are about derailment look at your messages.
PLEASE bump me again baby, here is my patutty
thankfully ljb


Uhm, ljb,

I'm sorry, but you have not presented us with anything other than 2 names, and links to their bio's, and a title that says "Two Super Moon Men".

Exactly what is it that you want to talk about? One built rockets for NASA, and got his start in Nazi Germany. The other was a scientist that was busted for trying to sell secrets to Israel.

What is the connection you are trying to make? I'd gladly give you an opinion, but I have no idea what it is you are trying to say in this thread.



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
I'm not really sure what we're supposed to discuss about these two people. One's a Rocket scientist/engineer, the other is in Geosciences and planetary sciences. Two very different fields of science. The only similarity is that they both worked for NASA for part of there careers.

So... yeah... Anything you'd like to add to the discussion to get the ball rolling there LJB? Because I think we're all a little lost as to what you're attempting to show us all here.


hi jra
Not lost in LEO I hope. I could ask King Cong to reach up and save you.
I know you don't jump on worthless stuff.
Can you not see the Obvious Parallels???
One man is captured by the USA and shines a light on the world.
The other is created and nurtured by the same country but fails it like
a greedy, disgusting traitor??
Where are your priorities??
a bewildered lbj



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by Illustronic
Cry a river Alice, Mr. man isn't gonna give you a meal ticket today. You have to go to work for it.

Still no topic.

How can one post off topic when one hasn't been established?


This thread is about two Moon Men. You are about derailment look at your messages.
PLEASE bump me again baby, here is my patutty
thankfully ljb


Uhm, ljb,

I'm sorry, but you have not presented us with anything other than 2 names, and links to their bio's, and a title that says "Two Super Moon Men".

Exactly what is it that you want to talk about? One built rockets for NASA, and got his start in Nazi Germany. The other was a scientist that was busted for trying to sell secrets to Israel.

What is the connection you are trying to make? I'd gladly give you an opinion, but I have no idea what it is you are trying to say in this thread.


Take a look at my reply to jra
Hope that helps ya. You know I owe you for helping me get this thread straightened out?
Sorry to be short but ljb is getting letargic. But he has a commitment to keep sheeples right and Aware. Hard to do after two or three bottles of DAMN good Scotch.
Oh and btw exactly is not the program here.
It is the comparison of the two individuals.
Do you know them or at least there credentials well enough to speak for one or the other??
thanks and gnite erik



posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Who changes their avatar three times in barley 2 pages of disgust, I mean (supposed) discourse?

Who does that?

So you see the topical subject in this thread so far is the OP. We have nothing but street ally riddles of what is supposed to be discussed so how is a direct reference to the OP not on topic?

It is simply all we have besides history and just looking over and seeing zero applause credits, limited time under poster name (i wonder why), and no direct statements about facts to repute aforementioned 2 people, is the classic troll post. If you don't understand why it is nothing is asserted by the OP, saying street-talk anecdotes to IMPLY a stance but never stating it to have to eventually defend.

That is Sallly girl debate tactics, coupled with forcing research from parties who wish to engage, and still yet not stating a point to debate.

Who does that?
edit on 20-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

Look dude or dudette,
Go take a powder. Ask these off topic questions to your family, boy friend, dog I don;t care. They are off topic in this thread. We are talking about two men. Do you qualify?
Actually TWO SUPER MOON MEN.
Go derail LEO posters
sheesh what nonsense.


jra

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
Can you not see the Obvious Parallels???


Apparently not, other than that they both worked for NASA. What else is there?



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
Hard to do after two or three bottles of DAMN good Scotch.


That explains the lack of topic and senseless ramblings.

Are you going to present a coherent topic, or what?



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
im confused ....... maybe its time 4 me 2 leave this site!!!!!!!!



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
Can you not see the Obvious Parallels???


Apparently not, other than that they both worked for NASA. What else is there?


Hi jra
Well for starters one was a spy or at least he fancied himself as one.
Did you read up on him?
The other was an engineer and inventor. A REAL rocket man.
With all the space knowledge you possess you didn't know this?
Do you even know which one is which?
sorry that my links are screwed but I tried
ljb



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
Hard to do after two or three bottles of DAMN good Scotch.


That explains the lack of topic and senseless ramblings.

Are you going to present a coherent topic, or what?


The only senseless rambling here is you and ILLUSTRONICS.
I guess it is my fault to a degree that I can't get the links proper.
But there is no excuse for not realizing that these TWO MOON MEN
have absolutely stunning credentials. Are you aware of any of them?
Did you have any idea that one came from war time Germany?
Did he have dual citizenship? One wished he did have dual citizenship.
Do you know which is which? Can you muster a rational answer?
Should either of these guys awards be stripped away from them?
This topic is endless and current and old at the same time.
Don't let Me render You speechless.
ljb


jra

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
Well for starters one was a spy or at least he fancied himself as one.
Did you read up on him?


Yes, I did.


The other was an engineer and inventor. A REAL rocket man.
With all the space knowledge you possess you didn't know this?


Yes, I did.

I still don't get the point of this thread and the comparison you are trying to make between these two. Nobody is getting it. This should be a hint to you, that you need to elaborate on what it is you're trying to discuss here.



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
Well for starters one was a spy or at least he fancied himself as one.
Did you read up on him?


Yes, I did.


The other was an engineer and inventor. A REAL rocket man.
With all the space knowledge you possess you didn't know this?


Yes, I did.

I still don't get the point of this thread and the comparison you are trying to make between these two. Nobody is getting it. This should be a hint to you, that you need to elaborate on what it is you're trying to discuss here.



Since paradox will most likely never answer. I will defer to you.
Did you have any idea that one came from war time Germany?
Did he have dual citizenship? One wished he did have dual citizenship.
Do you know which is which? Can you muster a rational answer?
Should either of these guy's award's be stripped away from them?
This topic is endless and current and old at the same time.
Are you afraid to talk about these men?
ljb


jra

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
Did you have any idea that one came from war time Germany?


Yes, Von Braun of course.


Did he have dual citizenship?


I know that Von Braun became a naturalized citizen of the US, but I don't know if he still had his German citizenship by that time.


One wished he did have dual citizenship.
Do you know which is which?


I'm guessing Stewart Nozette?


Can you muster a rational answer?


Can you muster up a point to your thread yet?


Should either of these guy's award's be stripped away from them?


No, why should they be stripped away?


This topic is endless and current and old at the same time.


If you say so. I think it's confusing and lacking a clear point.


Are you afraid to talk about these men?


That's a weird question. And no, we're not afraid. But no one knows what to talk about, regarding these two people. I'm just about done with this, if you don't come up with a purpose or a point to this thread.



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
Did you have any idea that one came from war time Germany?


Yes, Von Braun of course.


Did he have dual citizenship?


I know that Von Braun became a naturalized citizen of the US, but I don't know if he still had his German citizenship by that time.


One wished he did have dual citizenship.
Do you know which is which?


I'm guessing Stewart Nozette?


Can you muster a rational answer?


Can you muster up a point to your thread yet?


Should either of these guy's award's be stripped away from them?


No, why should they be stripped away?


This topic is endless and current and old at the same time.


If you say so. I think it's confusing and lacking a clear point.


Are you afraid to talk about these men?


That's a weird question. And no, we're not afraid. But no one knows what to talk about, regarding these two people. I'm just about done with this, if you don't come up with a purpose or a point to this thread.



Do you not think that some members are learning things here?

You must think all ATS members belong to your WE're club and know all the answers like (you-all)???
There are many things like opinions that can be shared. Ones that are not spelled out in my (stinky links).
It seems like what your answer implies is that this forum is an exclusive one.
At least we see that you think, that a traitor should keep the awards.
Even if they were given to him by the American people. People who probably contributed to his pay checks. Is this your personal feeling or one connected with your we'er club? Is it NASA loyalty??
Do you care not whether there was actually any pertinent info passed to the Israelis?
Do you know or care how long Wernher was held as a prisoner of war??
Are you not interested in his death?
Sure I get it nothing to see here. Hear no, see no, speak no. yeah sure
ljb


edit on 4/21/2012 by longjohnbritches because: few tings



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

The only senseless rambling here is you and ILLUSTRONICS.


LOL



I guess it is my fault to a degree that I can't get the links proper.


I know who both of them are. What I don't know is what this topic is even about. What about them?



But there is no excuse for not realizing that these TWO MOON MEN
have absolutely stunning credentials. Are you aware of any of them?
Did you have any idea that one came from war time Germany?
Did he have dual citizenship? One wished he did have dual citizenship.
Do you know which is which? Can you muster a rational answer?
Should either of these guys awards be stripped away from them?
This topic is endless and current and old at the same time.
Don't let Me render You speechless.
ljb


Yes, who doesn't know who these two are?
Von Braun and his brother surrendered to the Americans because he would have rather had his invention be used for good rather than the evil the Nazis were using it for.

In fact, here is a quote from him.


"We knew that we had created a new means of warfare, and the question as to what nation, to what victorious nation we were willing to entrust this brainchild of ours was a moral decision more than anything else. We wanted to see the world spared another conflict such as Germany had just been through, and we felt that only by surrendering such a weapon to people who are guided by the Bible could such an assurance to the world be best secured.”


Now, what the hell is this thread even about?



posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

The only senseless rambling here is you and ILLUSTRONICS.


LOL



I guess it is my fault to a degree that I can't get the links proper.


I know who both of them are. What I don't know is what this topic is even about. What about them?



But there is no excuse for not realizing that these TWO MOON MEN
have absolutely stunning credentials. Are you aware of any of them?
Did you have any idea that one came from war time Germany?
Did he have dual citizenship? One wished he did have dual citizenship.
Do you know which is which? Can you muster a rational answer?
Should either of these guys awards be stripped away from them?
This topic is endless and current and old at the same time.
Don't let Me render You speechless.
ljb


Yes, who doesn't know who these two are?
Von Braun and his brother surrendered to the Americans because he would have rather had his invention be used for good rather than the evil the Nazis were using it for.

In fact, here is a quote from him.


"We knew that we had created a new means of warfare, and the question as to what nation, to what victorious nation we were willing to entrust this brainchild of ours was a moral decision more than anything else. We wanted to see the world spared another conflict such as Germany had just been through, and we felt that only by surrendering such a weapon to people who are guided by the Bible could such an assurance to the world be best secured.”


Now, what the hell is this thread even about?

Now that wasn't so hard was it?
Thanks for the contribution.
It would be nice if you realized that most members on ATS have no clue who these two are.
You jra and others may live and breath this stuff. And if you gave it half a chance, this thread connect the important aspects of space from the first rocket launch to today's dirty dealings.
Much more interesting than just chewing the cud about LEO or poor quality photos like most you guys do day in and day out.
Liberate your mind. Get out of the rut.
It's fun!ljb


jra

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
Do you not think that some members are learning things here?


Not that much, no. Von Braun is fairly well known. Nozette is more obscure (to me anyway), but there wasn't much to learn about him.


You must think all ATS members belong to your WE're club and know all the answers like (you-all)???


No. When I said "we're". I was referring to the people specifically participating in this thread. All of us are just asking you what the point of this thread is.


It seems like what your answer implies is that this forum is an exclusive one.


Huh? I just want to know what the point of this thread is.


At least we see that you think, that a traitor should keep the awards.


Who cares if he keeps his awards or not? What difference will it make to anyone? He was caught and now in jail, that's all that matters.


Do you care not whether there was actually any pertinent info passed to the Israelis?


As far as I know, he only attempted to sell information to Israel, but failed and was caught.


Do you know or care how long Wernher was held as a prisoner of war??
Are you not interested in his death?


I've read about Von Braun a long time ago, as have many people. He's pretty much a house hold name. It would be hard to find some one who grew up during that time or who's interested in space exploration who doesn't know about him.
edit on 21-4-2012 by jra because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join