It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable: Water has personality and can store information.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Yeah Bass Pro shops too.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I do believe the most subtle forms and factors of consciousness are actual effectors of matter but more details and duplicates of the experiments are needed for for more of a wholesome understanding of what occurred in all of these water memory experiments

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Cheers...I've seen that film in it's entirety..if you haven't, you should check it out..it's called "What the bleep do we know"

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

If you want to have an idea of an EM field code used by nature in living creatures the best is to have a look on the field code exchanged between the cells, the organs, and the DNA. For that I recommend you read "is dna the next internet" at 'Viewzone 2 .com. You will find out that the Russian scientists have understood that the coding is very similar to a linguistic description at least as far as the imprints of informations linked probably to our survival which are on the so said "silent coding" part of our DNA(95 per cent of the lenght) are concerned. Our brain code an experience into EM waves and transmit it troughout our body using photons in the IR coherent frequencies (laser). They are coded on our DNA when necessary (strong feelings provoke the coding imprint) for reuse afterwards by our subconscious system when the same dangerous setting reappear in our brain .
When a person experience a NDA (near death experience), the body experience the outprint of all the recorded moment of life when strong feelings were experienced. All NDA survivors tell the same story: they balance the bad moment and behavior of life (feelings of fear) with the good ones (feeling of love) Probably that the soul if it survive and the NDA seems to indicate that, exit the space-time dimension trough the DNA ( See the phantom effect as a gate to the zero field where all out of body experiences may be explained) in a dramatic manner

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It would be interesting to hear more about how this testing was done, certainly there are numerous factors that could influence the outcome, but there is no reason to dismiss the information provided without learning about how the test was conducted.

It is very interesting. When I think about currents and eddies, hot spots and cold spots, it seems reasonable that we could see some sort of different functioning systems.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Manhater

The Earth's surface is approximately 71% water.
The Earth's mass is approximately 0.023% water.

BTW, there is no "Aerospace Institute at the University of Stuttgart". Besides the fact that absolutely no information is provided about how the "experiment" was conducted. How were the images made? How were the amounts of water controlled? Were all the various "samples" made at the same time, under the same conditions?

Since this is in the science forum, these are questions which should be addressed if these "experiments" are to be seriously considered.

edit on 4/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Sure there is.

Aerospace Institute at the University of Stuttgart
-
en.wikipedia.org...
www.uni-stuttgart.de...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

S&F Thanks for the OP. I have a copy of Masaru Emoto's "The Hidden Messages in Water" somewhere.

Of course, Emoto's work was panned because he's not a scientist. Nonetheless, Emoto's work is worth being aware of. This Stuttgart study confirms what Emoto discovered.

I would also recommend "The Holy Order of Water: Healing Earth's Waters and Ourselves" (2001)
by William E. Marks.

It's somewhat different, but in a related vein.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
you can tell if water is safe to drink or not if you hold rudra beads over them.
yeh defiantly irrelevant

I thought it was a pendulum.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Manhater

Least the water can do is make me smarter.

That actually could explain a lot about our brain seeing as how we're 70% water.....

That's not crazy at all. Some believe most headaches are caused by dehydration. Some think dementia may be connected to chronic, long-term dehydration.

There's a book by a medical doctor "Your Body's Many Cries for Water" or something like that. It's around here somewhere....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I pee several times a day. You pee several times a day. We,as humans pee alot, I propose a compromise; Kill your-self now, stop polluting MY planet and I'll stop being an A-hole. What an idiot.....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie
reply to post by Komodo

My original post was only to say this thread reminded me of him...I wasn't aware of that tidbit of information you provided ...do you have any sources to confirm that? I would like to find out more.

Agreed, and after finding out about the good Dr. I was a little upset.

there's a huge thread on it somewhere on ATS: that's where I saw the link..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Komodo

Fine have it your way, still does not explain the differences in the water does it ?

Sorry if I came off 'combative' just trying to keep members from taken hook, line & sinker on this like I was. No, it doesn't explain the differences in the water but, as much as Phage and I bump horns, I'll have to agree with his points of research.. there's a bit missing there.. and the question remains.. "do we really have all the facts on the board?"

BTW, there is no "Aerospace Institute at the University of Stuttgart". Besides the fact that absolutely no information is provided about how the "experiment" was conducted. How were the images made? How were the amounts of water controlled?

Were all the various "samples" made at the same time, under the same conditions? Since this is in the science forum, these are questions which should be addressed if these "experiments" are to be seriously considered.
from Phage pg1

I don't remember seeing a control unit in the video come to think of it..I guess the only way to get a control unit to be such is to have a robotic arm with a needle to drop the water... instead of a human?

edit on 20-4-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Well, it's most always relevant and/or a direct response to what might be on my mind that day...that is, it doesn't just tell me stuff 'out of the blue' but it is almost like it tunes into me and then responds.
It is never stuff about me...it is more like answers from everything else but me. Things I want to tune in on with the world such as why it's this way or that way or why do people do this...what makes us act like that...it is a collective voice, for sure...it is never just a singular view point but things somehow combined from all view points....it is like it finds the common denominator and expresses it.

Now, there is one time that I was able to tune into a friend who lives in the next state...I had been thinking of her when I got into the shower, already, and my mind was really focused...and I kind of said a little prayer and then suddenly I felt the emotional pain she was going through...that she didn't reveal to me but which I suspected to be the case. And it was quite intense...I think, though, that the initial connection in that case was one that was not due to the water but just made stronger because of the water...as if me being tuned into her at that moment then kind of tuned the water toward her and made what is usually an aetheric connection amplified with the water connection.

This has been going on for so long that I kind of expect it, so my mind is already thinking about collective answers...I think I should experiment a little and see if maybe my impressions are filtered by my habitual expectations...think about other things in different ways when I get in...but then, again, a lot of times I'm not thinking of anything and I still get the group voice.

It isn't like it happens every single day in the same measure...it fluctuates depending on whatever it is that makes some days more full of the esoteric stuff than others...and it flows in little ups and downs of a few days at a time...but it is essentially something unpredictable without other clues to tell me it might be 'one of those days.'

Thanks for asking.

edit on 4/20/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Did you know it was proven bacteria know instantly when a CME occurs; apparently the message travels must faster than light and they're confident it's the water that allows this

i'm going to watch the video later. where did you get the information about the bacteria and CME's.?.. i can't find any info on the net about that.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
FINALLY!!!! James randi and penn and teller and all those other ignorant debunkers and skeptics who said homeopathy was merely a placebo have been officially proven wrong and humilated!! Samuel Haneman and all homeopaths around the world have been saying this since the 1800's......

WATER HAS A MEMORY!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thus everything that we do is known by earth who is mostly water,I'm sure they'll prove it later.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What a perfect opportunity to make a joke about reflection....All jokes aside the pictures of water reminded me of Space... If water has a memory then I wonder if we can view our ancient past, or possibly our future? Hot tub time machine anyone?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Silicon can store information, and glass is made of silicon. water casts a reflection and water can store information. Hmmmm

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I recall an article I read in Discovery mag a number of years ago; an allergen was mixed in water and then dilluted to the point where it was untraceable when cells were exposed to this water they reacted as if exposed to the allergen, the implication being that the water was somehow storing this information like a memory.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Its funny how its all new age and psuedo science when others do it but its all now acceptable when they release the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join