It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable: Water has personality and can store information.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DUSA922
reply to post by buddhasystem

If you want to have an idea of an EM field code used by nature in living creatures the best is to have a look on the field code exchanged between the cells, the organs, and the DNA.

...and I call nonsense on that. There are plenty of EM fields around and inside us, to be sure. Some are important and some aren't. Taking it to the next level and saying that these fields necessarily carry some "code" is just an arbitrary statement, unsupported by evidence -- for example, can you tell me what the CODE is? No, because you are using it in a context which is typical New Age word soup.

Our brain code an experience into EM waves and transmit it troughout our body using photons in the IR coherent frequencies (laser).

There is a laser in the brain? What part of it? Now, how is the information transmitted to one single point that feeds the laser, and what's the coding scheme?

exit the space-time dimension trough the DNA ( See the phantom effect as a gate to the zero field where all out of body experiences may be explained) in a dramatic manner

Dude, you are laying it down thick. Exit space-time dimension? Don't you realize that you are not making sense? Even purely on semantics?

edit on 21-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: typo

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

very interesting article about research on ferro-magnetic nanowires. This wires have the size of the atom-clusters naturally available in water which are not ferro-magnetic but react magnetically with their surrounding as a property of supraconductivity by the meismer effect. But when they will achieve supraconductivity of the ferro-magnetic nanowire as all living creatures using water they will store informations without consuming any power on top of the dramatic storage capacity per cubic millimeter. I sincerely believe that some researchers are more advanced than these one which publish their findings.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

There are indeed EM field of all the possible frequencies we are exposed to. But first, as your radio, the resonant tuning is paramount. If our body could tune to all frequencies we would all die instantly.

EM field are carried by photons which as you displace themselves in our space-time dimension at the speed of light. Your permanent magnet emit photons, but also your mobile phone. Visible light is also an EM field. What change is the speed at which the photons vibrate while they move, that is the frequency in Hz (number of vibrations per second)
The IR frequency is near the red visible light but we cannot see it with our eyes.
Laser light doesnot imply that it is emitted by a laser but that the frequency of all photons emitted is exactly the same. Nature emit coherent light without all the hardware we have invented for laser emissions.

If you believe we have a soul (I cannot prove that) and that it survive the clinical death of our body as the NDE testimonies from MD and lucky to be alive indicate (I cannot prove that I havnt experienced such a phenomenon)
then you must learn quantum physics field theory. Quantum physics is accepted by mainstream science. The quantum physics field only is able to justify the paranormal experiences but in our classical physic space-time world paranormal experiences are impossible.
If you dont believe in remote-viewing, telepathy, premonition, telekinesis, NDE testimonies, than it is not necessary to learn quantum physics.
You must be aware that quantum physics rules applies as soon as you reach the molecular dimensions (nanometric) in matter.
The Russian theory, if true, (at least the physioscan is real and work on the basis of quantum physics) has found that coherent IR frequency photons are exchanged between the cells and that the DNA is the antenna related to these information exchanges. We are at the frontier between classical matter and the quantum field and trough the phantom DNA effect (which must be replicated) they found that the DNA helixes are a door opening to the quantum field rules.
Consequently following such a theory awareness (made of EM fields that is photons) could use the doors opened by the DNA in order to access the quantum dimension which connect everything at any time without physical displacement in our material world.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I always wondered why I forget things sometimes. I Pee out the knowledge.
When I used to go out to the bars I forgot to go home when I'm supposed to. Drinking makes you Pee a lot
Gotta remember that excuse if I go out drinking in the future.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

There are indeed EM field of all the possible frequencies we are exposed to. But first, as your radio, the resonant tuning is paramount.

I find it too vague to be taken seriously. For example, we are exposed to gamma rays. There is just no way you can "resonate" at these frequencies.

If our body could tune to all frequencies we would all die instantly.

What do you mean by "tune"? Really? I'm not even asking why exactly we would "die". What a pile of garbage.

EM field are carried by photons which as you displace themselves in our space-time dimension at the speed of light.

What is "space-time dimension"? Does it just make you feel good when you use some science-sounding terms? You aren't educated, are you? Cheap thrills much?

Your permanent magnet emit photons

It actually doesn't. Yes, in QED the EM interaction can be mapped on the virtual photon exchange, but it's too simplistic to take it literally. So let's stick with the static field for the magnet.

Visible light is also an EM field.

How is this news worthy of mentioning?

What change is the speed at which the photons vibrate while they move, that is the frequency in Hz (number of vibrations per second)

The photons don't "vibrate". And you don't need to give the definition of Hz. Anyone with half a brain knows what Hz is.

The IR frequency is near the red visible light but we cannot see it with our eyes.

Likewise.

Laser light doesnot imply that it is emitted by a laser but that the frequency of all photons emitted is exactly the same.

That's a pretty silly thing to say. Why did you use the word "laser" which has a very specific meaning, when you meant something completely different?

Nature emit coherent light without all the hardware we have invented for laser emissions.

Don't see an iota of sense in this. Yes, there are cases of coherent light emission in nature, but they are relatively rare. So?

Quantum physics is accepted by mainstream science. The quantum physics field only is able to justify the paranormal experiences but in our classical physic space-time world paranormal experiences are impossible.

Once again you feel compelled to pepper you post with "space-time", is that because it makes everything sound so important, even with lack of substance?

If you dont believe in remote-viewing, telepathy, premonition, telekinesis, NDE testimonies, than it is not necessary to learn quantum physics.

Why is it not necessary? It's a very useful field of science regardless of that nonsense that you added to that sentence.

Consequently following such a theory awareness (made of EM fields that is photons) could use the doors opened by the DNA in order to access the quantum dimension which connect everything at any time without physical displacement in our material world.

What the hell is "quantum dimension"? Why be so fond of word soup? Is that the only way you can hope to make yourself feel important?

edit on 21-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DUSA922

I wonder why you say quantum phenomena exist as they exist only on a quantum plane.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Actually quantum effects happen in the real world all the time... otherwise how would we know about them?

There sure is an awful lot of misconceptions and outright LIES out there about quantum physics. Personally I don't have the math to play the quantum mechanics game and neither do most of the posters on this thread from the sound of their posts.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yes Gamma Rays are also EM fields but are very dangerous for organic matter because of their high energy. Same with microwave EM fields which if powerfull enough (500 watts or more) induce heat in organic matters containing water by inducing mechanical vibrations in tune with the EM waves (the electrical bipolarity of water molecules are involved here). Beware of beeing too close of mobile phones (microwaves, 8 watts) and antennas for same. If we may die from the exposure to these EM fields (provided sufficient power and proximity are both in presence) it is not because our cells are in tune with such frequencies.

What do I mean with tune and die ? Well to manipulate the button of a radio to catch a certain power station is to put the radio in tune with the frequency (the carrier wave, not the modulation) of the emitter. You simply modify the impedance in the electrical circuit linked to the antenna (which is able to "collect " an infinity of EM frequencies) for it to resonate. The frequency of the electrical alternate current in the oscillator circuit is in tune with the very frequency of the EM wave you are willing to be connected with. Our cells and organs would die in case they would be able to resonate with any EM field available because they would loose in this EM field noise their vital informations as per the Russian findings amongst other.

Our space-time dimension it is our real world made of matter and were the classical laws of physics and mechanics are applicables.

We can discuss during hours the fact that photons are or are not linked to magnetic fields. So far the particle associated with EM fields is the photon for mainstream science.

The frequency of an EM field. If you are agreeing with mainstream science the photon carry the informations (frequency ) related to the EM field it is the messenger of. I agree that it dont vibrate physically it is the wave associated to it that vibrate. But here we are specifically in presence of the duality particle-wave

I use the word laser because in order to replicate the natural IR photon exchanges between cells and DNA, in their device (physioscan) the Russian use an IR soft laser (it is in the helmet of the device) to excite the DNA to get a response of the cell in the EM ELF frequencies. The DNA has laser IR light emitting and recepting properties at least following the Russian scientists findings. The insect antennas have that property too.

Coherent light emissions by living beeings as well as by water are not a rare fact. Popp, before the Russian has already documented that. The practical problem is that these emissions are very weak compared to the sensibility of our technical EM field measuring device. Well DNA is very long but it has the diameter of a nano-wire ! The same for the EM field emitted (it is not necessarily coherent EM field ) because a cell physically vibrate.

I am scientifically educated, is it paramount? I suspect some vanity in this negation by yourself ? When you want to learn, science, knowledge is open to everybody who make the effort. I let you guess on that. If you want some clues check my posts in other ATS threads.

By quantum dimension I mean the world of particles, atoms, even molecules somewhat which law of physical behavior are regulated basically by the schroedinger wave statistical equation Past, present and future states are superposed. There is synchronicity with apparently not the limit of light speed to transfert information. There is entanglement: from point A in our world you can collect informations on point B in our world in synchonicity and without traveling in our real world provided these informations transit trough the quantum dimension which appears to link everything (information wise) . And yes our awareness appears able to use somehow this quantum dimension to communicate. All paranormal experiences have been tested using a Faraday Cage and there is no evidence of EM transmission of informations like in our real world.

Yes there are a lot of quantum effects in our real world and also a lot of devices using the quantum effects. It concerns information transfert in the living beeings but also electronic devices (the tunnel effect in superconductors for example) Expect that more and more astounding devices appear on the market especially as a lot of researchs are conducted in the nano-particles field (including of course the atom-clusters I have mentioned)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
There sure is an awful lot of misconceptions and outright LIES out there about quantum physics. Personally I don't have the math to play the quantum mechanics game and neither do most of the posters on this thread from the sound of their posts.

Not really. The 'misconceptions' or 'lies' are infact a product of what little coherency quantum physics possesses.

I know some people are turned off by the more creative interpretations, but as silly as they are, it is equally silly to try to rationalize away the absurdities by appealing to formalism [or linguistic sleight-of-hand].

David Bohm was the king of this, and yet his interpretation is very systematically consistent.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

I dont think there are llies in the quantum physics If you look at the origin of it. Looking into experienced behaviors of particles the physicist Schroedinger created a purely mathematical tool to describe the state of the particles and cope with the results of the experiments. And surprise ! the same mathematical tool (equation of a statistical wave) proved able to predict results of experiments not yet done. There is nevertheless an observation which puzzle the scientists confronted with quantum mathematics and experiments: the human observer, that is the brain awareness play such a role in the experiments results that one can question if the quantum physics is not a field of science which describe also the brain transfert of informations to particles, nano-assemblies, etc.. It could be theorized about that this remote action of the observer on the results of the experiments on particles could be linked to what we are discussing here: the transfert of informations of living beeings trough the quantum field.(or zero field or quantum dimension)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The laws of classical physics obviously don't work on the quantum level...and that, perhaps, is the major difficulty EVERYONE has with the two systems, including even such as Einstein and Hawking and Kaku...but the amazing thing to me is that mathematics works the same in both!

'Information' is the third form of energy/light that has not been studied or even considered, really, to the depths that the other two working forms/manifestations have been...meaning first of all work energy and then matter which is the result of the work...

Anything that a human labors to create or form starts first as an IDEA in that human's mind...not his brain but that elusive place where thoughts originate...the brain merely acts as a transformer and amplifier to inform everyone else on the work team what's about to happen or what is hoped that will happen...

So in the world of energy...physics...where does the PLANNING for what happens come from? How is it distributed, transferred....communicated?

We may not understand even the tip of the iceberg here, but one thing that can be said is that the whole thing is TOO ORDERLY to be random...and we know this for sure because if it were NOT orderly...the field of science would have no means of existence as it is built on the foundational idea of REPEATABLE phenomena.

So then, we come to the mystery of it all...and that last goal that many in the field believe will put it all together...make it make sense to us...finally...whatever it is that is lacking, once discovered, will complete the "Unified Field Theory."

That missing element is the PLANNING part of the work...the 'mind' or cause originating the effects that we understand in various degrees but never completely...otherwise known as INFORMATION.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What do I mean with tune and die ? Well to manipulate the button of a radio to catch a certain power station is to put the radio in tune with the frequency (the carrier wave, not the modulation) of the emitter. You simply modify the impedance in the electrical circuit linked to the antenna (which is able to "collect " an infinity of EM frequencies) for it to resonate.

Your exposition is incorrect. While the impedance of the resonant circuit may change as you vary its parameters, it's the fact that the resonant frequency is changing that's important, and this may be achieved in a variety of ways.

The frequency of the electrical alternate current in the oscillator circuit is in tune with the very frequency of the EM wave you are willing to be connected with.

Frequency is a number. Numbers can't be in tune. If you mean two numbers are identical, just say so.

Our cells and organs would die in case they would be able to resonate with any EM field available because they would loose in this EM field noise their vital informations

This is word soup. Thanks but no thanks.

Our space-time dimension it is our real world made of matter

"Dimension" is a fairly well defined term: link.
It is NOT a "world", this is sheer nonsense.

I use the word laser because in order to replicate the natural IR photon exchanges between cells and DNA, in their device (physioscan) the Russian use an IR soft laser (it is in the helmet of the device) to excite the DNA to get a response of the cell in the EM ELF frequencies.

Why ELF? What does IR have to do with ELF? These are two very different domains. Do you mean to say they measured a ELF signal from an individual cell? That's impossible.

The practical problem is that these emissions are very weak compared to the sensibility of our technical EM field measuring device.

If you are talking about light, then we do have the capability to measure single photons, and that's the absolute minimum of the signal that can exist. DNA can be used to construct a dye-based laser, I personally don't know of any evidence that the DNA molecule in the cell's nucleus is lasing.

I am scientifically educated, is it paramount?

I don't detect science background in what you post here (cf "space-time dimension"), but rather new age voodoo. The kind described here

I ran into an example a few days ago, when a friend sent me this article, entitled "Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed By Words And Frequencies." The word "frequency" always acts like a red flag to me, as it is for some reason a word woo-woos like a lot, and throw about in absurd ways despite its having a rigid, and not especially thrilling, definition in the scientific world (three others are "energy," "vibration," and "field").

When you want to learn, science, knowledge is open to everybody who make the effort.

For a change, I quite agree with you on this one! Except that you don't seem to be trying.

By quantum dimension I mean the world of particles, atoms, even molecules somewhat which law of physical behavior are regulated basically by the schroedinger wave statistical equation Past, present and future states are superposed.

Pray tell how the past and future states enter some kind of superposition as a result of that equation?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Our space time dimension is an interactive hologram, and time is just a program for you cannot take a measurement in infinity.

Also, everything is fluid, consisting of waves. Our oceans are lighter forms of the fluid/wave, and rocks are more dense forms of the fluid/waves.

We're all spongebob. And tptb know it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Also, everything is fluid, consisting of waves.

Umm, no.

Why do fluids have to go with waves and vice versa? There are plenty of phenomena in fluids that have nothing to do with waves, and a plethora of wave phenomena that don't have anything to do with fluids, at all.

Our oceans are lighter forms of the fluid/wave, and rocks are more dense forms of the fluid/waves.

I don't see a piece of granite as fluid. You can try diving into a slab of concrete and tell us of the result.

We're all spongebob.

Speak for yourself.

edit on 23-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
"You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific? They say it has no memory. That’s where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory. Open up a little hotel right on the Beach"

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

We could discuss for hours that way. I personally find I am losing my time discussing with you as you make the idiot asking questions in order to analyse semantically every sentence of the description I make of electronic devices which are part of a basic technological knowledge, trying to prove that I dont understand them. Well good luck with that attitude but it will not help you progress very much in knowledge. Trying to debunk researchs made by scientists around the world by trying to show trough idiotic details that the messenger could not be knowledgeable enough to comment them is a sign of weakness. Are you a profound mystic or are you an open minded scientific interested in having a scientific approach (which means to be make a prudent analysis, to be critical but also productive) to the progress of sciences.

If you have a scientific education then make your own researchs and for example read yourself some reports exposed by the scientifics who made their findings. Go for example to www.rexresearch.com/garajev/gajarev.htm. Dont be, as usual, too critical with semantic as these papers are only extracts which were written in Russian, then translated in German (East Germany worked with Russia up to 1991) then translated in English.

And by the way, on top of their findings on a morphogenetic electrical field, Tuft University researchers are progressing in their experiences linking bio-electricity and morphogenesis: they have published recently that they succeeded in creating the production of eyes on the body of a tadpole trough electricity. It is not necessary for me to explain the relationship between, electrical charges transfert, electrical current and induction as you know it better than I for sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Funny we used to call people 'wet' when we thought it meant they were a bit stupid

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

We could discuss for hours that way. I personally find I am losing my time discussing with you as you make the idiot asking questions in order to analyse semantically every sentence of the description I make of electronic devices which are part of a basic technological knowledge, trying to prove that I dont understand them.

You are saying I'm analyzing every sentence of yours and you have a problem with that? Wow. I thought that paying attention was something people look forward to in a discussion, and amazingly enough you resent that. Further, you are not making much sense in your attempt to describe much anything, which I guess explains you resentment for somebody actually picking apart the pile of nonsense that you post.

As to your "description of electronic devices which are part of a basic technological knowledge, trying to prove that I dont understand them" -- no you don't.

Well good luck with that attitude but it will not help you progress very much in knowledge. Trying to debunk researchs made by scientists around the world by trying to show trough idiotic details that the messenger could not be knowledgeable enough to comment them is a sign of weakness.

Are you "the messenger"? And are you in the above sentence admitting to total lack of knowledge to comment on issues discussed in this thread? Seems that way, and, thanks.

Are you a profound mystic or are you an open minded scientific interested in having a scientific approach (which means to be make a prudent analysis, to be critical but also productive) to the progress of sciences.

Oh, I'm quite "prudent" as you say. I'm also fairly productive. And I don't consider it productive to indulge in word soup like "if our bodies could tune to all frequencies in the Universe they would die because they would lose vital information in electromagnetic noise". That's nonsense and doing that is silly.

edit on 24-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
And the seventh seal is sealed until a time of the future so until then speculation appears free.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Considering that when you drink Sea Water one reason you go crazy is because of not how nasty it is but how the water reacts to your body itself, I think we already knew this. But still very interesting!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join