It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable: Water has personality and can store information.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN
[more

Mind blown.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
How exactly does water have memory? I don't understand

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just to be philosophical, I'll answer your question with a question: How do YOU have memory?
Seeing as we and our brains are 90% or so water, I would posit that water plays a part in our capability to have memory. Also, it is interesting that the heart has more neurons than the brain. It would appear that the heart has/is a brain unto itself. And there is a plethora of mystery to explore about that somewhat tangent subject!! Have fun!!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Yup

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight13

Well, not memory so much as it appears to change its alignment based on the "Energy" around it...

the experiment goes, if I put down 3 drops of water from a glass and look at it under a microscope, it will all look like pattern X, but if you, using the same glass of water, do exactly the same thing at the same time, the droplets will look like Y.

Put a flower (or other lifeforms) in and they will all look like Z.

Basically, the form of life nearest will alter its structure a bit to make the water more like that field of energy...

As far as it "remembering" or storing any information. That is not demonstrated. therefore thats just some random statement with no backed evidence....nor is there any demonstration of personality...it is simply water altering its pattern based on any nearby energy source...then you got a bunch of people weighing in on what it must mean...depending on what angle they personally want to believe in...

Its a interesting little experiment, but about as wonderous as seeing footprints in the sand.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boeserwolf
There is consciousness at every level, from the microscopic to the macroscopic.

No.

Unless you like to make things up.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by quelmarth

The bach flower remedies are supposed to work the same way as homeopathic remedies, using the water memory properties. Scientifically speaking, researchers have a lot of doubt about the efficacity of both remedies and if some improvements are noted by some users, they attribute it to the Placebo effect. Personnaly I think that these remedies have quite weak effects because we all drink water which is full of some "last three month experience with various informations presented under various EM field code" The world has changed a lot and a lot of parasitic informations must be stored inadvertently in the atom-clusters of water. This is also true for every matter (glycerin, alcohol, ..) which contain metallic catalytic atom-clusters acting as "resonant vibration of matter" recorders.
Interestingly the first to have found the particularities of atom-clusters (now intensively studied- make a google scholar research on it) was an american farmer who ruined himself in research cost. He thought he had found a new state of gold and platinium in the atom-cluster state. He called it monoatomic gold and platinium and got patents in Europa. That is the Ormus story (google "ormus"). However, the actual researchs seem to indicate that he was partially wrong: there is no monoatomic gold but there is clusters of gold-Na amongst other. The white powder (ormus) of gold may be obtained by calcinating gold in presence of sodium at high temperature.(alchemist were using ashes which contain a lot of sodium or potassium) Au-Na atom clusters have physical properties that are not related to the two metallic components and are corresponding to the astounding experiences he made in the 1970-1980 (including amongst other supraconducting and (to be replicated) gravity
and "ovni like" disappearance from our space-time effects) Interestingly he found, using his patented method for collapsing the metallic atom cluster state of matter back to the metallic state, that these clusters are in every matter on the earth, including water, the air ( water)They are also in high quantities in human and animal neuronal matters (brain, nervous system) etc.
These supraconductive clusters, are probably at the basis of the memory of matter especially observed in water and should be used intensively by the living creatures to store and process informations as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Midnight13

Well, not memory so much as it appears to change its alignment based on the "Energy" around it...

the experiment goes, if I put down 3 drops of water from a glass and look at it under a microscope, it will all look like pattern X, but if you, using the same glass of water, do exactly the same thing at the same time, the droplets will look like Y.

Put a flower (or other lifeforms) in and they will all look like Z.

Basically, the form of life nearest will alter its structure a bit to make the water more like that field of energy...

As far as it "remembering" or storing any information. That is not demonstrated. therefore thats just some random statement with no backed evidence....nor is there any demonstration of personality...it is simply water altering its pattern based on any nearby energy source...then you got a bunch of people weighing in on what it must mean...depending on what angle they personally want to believe in...

Its a interesting little experiment, but about as wonderous as seeing footprints in the sand.

So it basically just "holds onto" the indention of the object that's thrown into it? that makes more sense I guess

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Hessdalen

Thanks but that doesn't seem to be the same bit of "research" from the video. It seems to be more concerned with the effects of electromagnetic radiation on the "memory" of water. More homeopathic nonsense.

I think the paper is related to the video. I can only read bits of German here and there, unfortunately.

But the biggest issue for me (if I were to take this seriously at all) is the extreme superficiality of what's being presented. Sure you can get beautiful pics of most everything with a microscope. I got one for my kids and a simple slice of tomato can be quite impressive with right magnification.

In the pictures presented in the paper, there is no attempt to control conditions. In fact, it's not just a picture of a water drop, but of its interaction with the glass slide. That's tremendously important. How were the slides prepared? Were they washed after previous use? With what? Can we see a picture of an empty slide? What is the typical size of dust particles present? How does the experimenter interpret the image i.e. what's the nature of dots and all that? What was the focusing procedure and the depth of the lens used? Location of the specimen with regards to the light source? What source was used? Is there any possibility of the speckle patterns forming? Was the temperature of the water controlled in each run?

There is just way too many holes in this "experiment". It's basically "we don't have any control of what and how we measure, but let's talk about something cool, like universal memory". Shame.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Yup

So does this theory then cross over to snow? I have sworn at it falling quite a few times, guess it wasn't so crazy to talk to it after all

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DUSA922
we all drink water which is full of some "last three month experience with various informations presented under various EM field code"

What is the "field code"?

This is also true for every matter (glycerin, alcohol, ..) which contain metallic catalytic atom-clusters acting as "resonant vibration of matter" recorders.

What and how is being recorded?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

If I took one single person, and had that one single person put a dozen drops on a dozen slides, or 500 dozen drops on 500 dozen slides, and as before froze the drops to promote crystallization, I would again get a dozen unique results, or a 500 dozen unique results.

What am I missing?

They said in the video, that a single person produces the same structure over and over again.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hey, I'm going to go outside and try to change the shape of a cloud. I saw one last year that looked like a huge goose. I suppose a goose flew through it and left a leak and it shaped itself to a goose. Some looked like Volkswagen beetles when I was a kid. Maybe a Volkswagen got sucked into a tornado somewhere.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easy12

As above, so below.

More proof pops up on a daily basis.

The Illuminati really ARE illuminated in knowledge.

I envy them somehow.

I think not only our earth is a living and "breathing" entity, i think the entire Universe is (or multiverse).

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm going to go down to Lake Superior and see if I can convince the water to give me a fish for supper. I'll have to take a Magicians staff with me, it's hard to get fish without some sort of pole.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Druscilla

You are missing the fact that the one person you mentioned would get a dozen or 500 similarly themed drops, not unique ones, and the dozen or 500 people with one drop each would have unique ones.

This was explained with images in the video.

Oh. Well, then. Since it was "explained" in a youtube video, it HAS to be true.

Hogwash - all of it.

Harte

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'm going to go down to Lake Superior and see if I can convince the water to give me a fish for supper. I'll have to take a Magicians staff with me, it's hard to get fish without some sort of pole.

Try around Big Bay, I hear they have plenty of magicians staffs for sale.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

My last thread talks about a related subject "You are what you eat and drink".

It looks like more people are actually starting to understand and realize the power of water and food as a tool.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Food’s and drinks carry vibrations/energy, vibrations that effectively create who we are. Most foods and drinks today are processed by machines, thus imprinting them with chaotic vibrations. Now granted we are not victims, because we can change this and many people already understand this concept and choose a different way of life.

edit on 20-4-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

My last thread talks about this very subject "You are what you eat and drink".

It looks like more people are actually starting to understand and realize the power of water and food as a tool.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Food’s and drinks carry vibrations/energy, vibrations that effectively create who we are. Most foods and drinks today are processed by machines, thus imprinting them with chaotic vibrations. Now granted we are not victims, because we can change this and many people already understand this concept and choose a different way of life.

So do you think it would be beneficial to drink water straight from lake Superior? Obviously Native Americans believed the lake to hold significant power.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
So do you think it would be beneficial to drink water straight from lake Superior? Obviously Native Americans believed the lake to hold significant power.

I personally believe that with intention the structure of food and water is changed. I have proved this to myself over and over.

Try this little experiment. Get 2 empty- 20 ounce soda bottles, take a permanent and write the word "Hate and Anger' on one of them. Take the other bottle and write "Love and Happiness" on it. Fill the bottles with water. Make sure the water in the bottle is always refilled.

Now buy two plants whatever you like same size and variety, buy two pots same in every way, then buy a bag of good potting soil and plant your choice of plants in those pots.

Water them according to the instructions for that particular plant, put the plants side by side and mark them "Hate and Anger" plant and then the "Love and Happiness" plant.

See what happens to the plants after 2 to 3 months.

And to your question, yes I think the water from Lake Superior is beneficial to drink.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join