It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable: Water has personality and can store information.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
in all 3 phases?

even frozen solid at absolute zero it can record information, or only hold stored info?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

This is very interesting. David Icke talks about this in his new book 'Remember Who You Are' too.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
you can tell if water is safe to drink or not if you hold rudra beads over them.
yeh defiantly irrelevant

I thought it was a pendulum.

Sort of although the pendulum you speak of is made from a series of beads/seeds from the Rudraksha tree. The seeds from this tree are hold importance to the Hindu faith. These seeds are placed in a necklace in much the same style as the roman catholic rosary.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Manhater

The Earth's surface is approximately 71% water.
The Earth's mass is approximately 0.023% water.

BTW, there is no "Aerospace Institute at the University of Stuttgart". Besides the fact that absolutely no information is provided about how the "experiment" was conducted. How were the images made? How were the amounts of water controlled? Were all the various "samples" made at the same time, under the same conditions?

Since this is in the science forum, these are questions which should be addressed if these "experiments" are to be seriously considered.

Sometimes you really don't need to 'prove' whether something is true or not, sometimes you can just feel it.

We think too much and feel too little.

Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.

Oh, well in that case, for your sake, I "feel" you are wrong. Anyone can "feel" anything and who is to counter that? Anyone can be right with a feeling! Guess those feelings got in the way of the wishful thinking! Too hard to analyze and consider whether what you're told might be junk! Just feel and go with ...whatever!

I believe it was probably feelings that told the world that it was flat ("looks flat. must be flat. that round moon? forget about that") and then scientists back then who corrected their feeling. People "feel" and trust religion is largely a lie, and that "God" will send them to some starry heaven with golden roads too. They've been lied to! Hello!

Also, do not confuse scientists today with ones back then. Back then scientists were concerned with science in a purer sense. Many scientists today are like priests who follow doctrine and gred, and I'm referring mainly to ones strongly tied to big business and politics (same thing really!). Many will believe and support junk just to keep their jobs. The real advanced new science may continue, maybe underground. It is still very far from the pure science of decades and longer ago.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Aww Phage, didn't you hear the guy though?

He said they got "a lot of people" there.

Surely that's scientific enough

... Yeah, I would need a little more evidence to convince me of this, not to mention more detail on how the experiment was conducted, for all we know the water might have been contaminated by their breath, or some other foreign substance from them that contaminated the water, or a plethora of other things IF it is indeed accepted the water looked different under whatever device they used to examine it.

And if it all turns out that it is indeed true, then... what does it mean to us now? Water water everywhere, and not a drop to think...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Isn't this really old news because this is in effect what homeopathic medicine is doing....its watered and watered down so much its in effect water with the energy and memory of the original ingriedient/medicine/herb.

Just more proof i suppose.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

NO.

Ok yes then. Evidence that god exists.

And it's as unproven as the mystery in the video.... go figure...

GOD give us the grace to see things clearly, the ability to differentiate between fact and fiction, and the understanding to know better... If you exist that is.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Hmmm.. while not voices or conversations, I do - every time - sense the water in the shower. Not tactile as you would expect, I actually feel it buzzing on me. And if I let it flow over my face, I see flashing.

I always put it down to perhaps a small short in the wiring of this old house, lol.. kinda worried me at first, but over 18 years later, still not dead... to the dismay of everyone here lol

But it is interesting to read both of your posts.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

What's that got to do with anything apart from some god bothering water nonsense.

You guys really know how to annoy people.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Druscilla

You are missing the fact that the one person you mentioned would get a dozen or 500 similarly themed drops, not unique ones, and the dozen or 500 people with one drop each would have unique ones.

This was explained with images in the video.

Oh. Well, then. Since it was "explained" in a youtube video, it HAS to be true.

Hogwash - all of it.

Harte

No, I think they used water from a river? I think..

I didn't hear anything about using water from washing hogs.

But to be fair, he was just correcting the person he was replying to, not advocating the veracity of the video.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Wow sounds like you had a brain wave there or a tap on the head.

I sea what you did there.. o.O

Lol, I'm going to get canned for spamming, but your post was worth a chuckle

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??
FINALLY!!!! James randi and penn and teller and all those other ignorant debunkers and skeptics who said homeopathy was merely a placebo have been officially proven wrong and humilated!! Samuel Haneman and all homeopaths around the world have been saying this since the 1800's......

WATER HAS A MEMORY!!!!

This makes the baby santa cry.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
I'm not too impressed by this study.

Of course if you put one type of flower into a container water, and another type in a seperate container; the drops are going to look different, and if left in there long enough (this among others controls was never mentioned), I'd expect all the drops to be affected the same way.

Same as if you put red dye in a glass of water and blue in another. The drops from the red glass would all have a reddish tint to them, while the blue droplets would most likely all have a blueish tint.

Same goes for the students did they all use the same water, syringes to make the drops, the same microscoped to look at the results, ect? All these things could have an impact on the results. Again not enough information, and not enough controls.

imo, This has nothing to do with water haveing memory, or conciousness(sp?) in anyway.

I'd have to see some better controls and need more information about the exact experiments they are doing before I'd say the results in the OP video are anything but what I would have expected.

I totally agree with you . The experiment in the original vid was not strictly controlled and the results yield too many flaws for the results to be taken seriously.

I would like to see the same experiment carried out using the same water source , the same syringe used for all the droplets and all drops to be dropped onto the same slide . Even then the experiment is far from being controlled , as the slide itself could contain areas of contamination .

When you realise just how general the experiment was in the first vid , then the results are far from " jaw dropping " as some people would have us believe.

DP
edit on 21-4-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I don't know if anybody else has made this observation . No two snowflakes are said to be alike . Now , with that in mind , isn't it plainly obvious that no two rain droplets will be alike ?

This leads me to believe that all the claims made in all the vids posted should be taken with a pinch of salt !!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
To go further into the nature of the code used by the space-time living matter EM frield in order to transfert informations and/or "motor" instructions (architecture and physiology) the Russian have found the following:
Informations use the IR laser frequency to be transfered from cell to cell and also from cell to water (experience of the flower plunged in water). The culprit here is the DNA which act as an antenna (some similarity with the insects using their outside antennas to transfert informations even at a distance) The very low power EM field of these photons emissions suffice to activate a more powerfull extra-low frequency EM field responsable for the day by day function and repair of each organ.
Architecture instructions (including morphogenetic instructions (larvae to tadpole to frog -see the Tuft University findings related last year on ATS) and epigenetic instructions (a liver use the same gene than the pancreas but these two organs produce a different protein with the same formula: the coding DNA (5 per cent of the "antenna" lenght includes about 25,000 genes which "code?" for 200,000 differents products in the body) are transmitted to the body and their organs in the form of a 3D holographic, analogicaly coded (as it looks like the body in shape ) EM field resonating (solitron waves) at extra low frequency.
The Russian have found that when they send the information signal on the DNA (IR coherent photons) the DNA and the cell respond by vibrating and generating the ELF EM signal. These spectral emission of EM field varies from one organ to the other in shape. For example the tuning frequency (resonant frequency) of the liver is 4.9 Hz and the tuning frequency of the stomach is 3.4 Hz.

As I have already indicated, the problem with the IR frequency field of information which is able to work with the DNA recordings (read them, add recordings and correct them ) using a language on an analogical basis (like a video-clip) the present life may be quite traumatic to our organs. Fear (survival necessity to learn and remenber even incousciously) which include an EM representation made by the brain when we experience something dangerous will apparently create the physiological preparations (heart beats, adrenalin secretion ...)which are necessary for the recoding of the video clip on our silent part (95 per cent) of the DNA. The same with a strong love feeling (reproduction and social peace necessity to learn and remenber even incousciously) which recode our DNA (not the 5 per cent chemically coded part of course) silent coding.
If this theory is for real, you may understand that even if you experience fear watching a movie the brain experience at that moment will be registered as a video clip which will be part of your future life behaviours for a certain time (untill trough the nightly paradoxal dream period some unecessary video-clips affecting the organs could be wiped out trough the normal organ repair processus)

Last but not least have a look at this very new research (there has been a thread on ATS some weeks ago)showing that the brain electrical activity (of course linked trough the Maxwell, Lorenz, Tesla findins and theories to a analogically shaped EM field) can be decoded and transformed back into the video clip the person watch! That is another proof of the EM fields involvment for coding the life experiences troughout our body.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Finally to come back to the original subject of the topic which the memory of water I have to add this:
The Russian theory was well advanced up the 1991. So advanced that they already had designed and were using a device which they are exporting now called the Physioscan (make a google on this). They call it the quantum medecine machine and many MD over here already use them to treat their patients.

Such device (they claim it was made to treat the astronauts while in orbit) use an IR field (soft laser) to excite and read the DNA silent part related to a specific organ. In turn the organ vibrate and generate an EM ELF field which is analysed and compared to the same field emitted by people in good health (data base)
The device is able to use the database in order to generate the proper EM resonant field of an organ and by transmitting this correct field to the person help cure the anomaly (structural and physiological).
Well if you use it for an organ you will find that from session to session the EM field of your organ improve toward the standard EM field and you feel beter.

This beeing explained, what is relevant to this topic is the following:
The device has an acessory which they call a resonance chambrer. The device use it to make a "medecine" using the memory of water or glycerin, or alcool depending on the EM message to be recorded.
The water is submitted in the resonance chamber to the standard EM field and record it. When you drink the water you transmit to your body the standard EM vibration. They found that this EM field recording (ELF spectral frequency) in water dont last more than 3 months.

I have already exposed a possible explanation trough the superconducting atom-clusters for this property of water, glycerin, alcohol...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie
reply to post by Wolfenz

Cheers...I've seen that film in it's entirety..if you haven't, you should check it out..it's called "What the bleep do we know"

What the Bleep!!

WATER CRYSTALS
www.whatthebleep.com...

Well ATSs some More Interesting Stuff !!

Water, nanoelectronics will mix to create ultra-dense memory storage
April 26, 2006

Excessive moisture can typically wreak havoc on electronic devices, but now researchers have demonstrated that a little water can help create ultra-dense storage systems for computers and electronics.
phys.org...

For a Bigger Hard-drive, Just Add Water

Imagine having computer memory so dense that a cubic centimeter contains 12.8 million gigabytes of information. Imagine an iPod playing music for 100 millennia without repeating a single song or a USB thumb-drive with room for 32.6 million full-length DVD movies. Now imagine if this could be achieved by combining a computing principle that was popular in the 1960s, a glass of water and wire three-billionths of a meter wide. Science fiction? Not exactly

phys.org...

One can Dream of a Water Data Storage Computer

Liquid Crystal Plasma Hard Drive
jpgmag.com...

and this reality ....

Superman's memory crystals may become reality in computers

Computers may soon be saving their data onto hard drives made of glass following research by British scientists who have developed a way of storing information similar to the "memory crystals" seen in the Superman films.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by EnochWasRight

NO.

Ok yes then. Evidence that god exists.

And it's as unproven as the mystery in the video.... go figure...

GOD give us the grace to see things clearly, the ability to differentiate between fact and fiction, and the understanding to know better... If you exist that is.

This THREAD I link here is a good read. Read the OP, but not before you read from this post to the bottom. LINK

Another interesting thread that links Carbon (666). LINK

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thanks for the additional links...I'll check them out.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This has probably already been said but: water is a medium. Mediums convey and store information. Infact, all physical configurations are just varying information arrangements.

This 'personality' would be more fittingly defined as a symmetry transformation.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join