It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable events happing to me!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness

Originally posted by Rightwing
reply to post by ProtectedWitness

And as for asking people on ATS for advise who else can i ask my family would think i'm a nut and that's not who I am.

If your family would think you are a nut, than you probably are. And you want to know who you can ask besides ATS... try a psychologist. I'm sure there are many who would like to work with a person like you.

This is the negative energy that has caused the human specie to stray from the truth and our connections with nature. We should be promoting unity with all as well as a love for everything, because it is by unifying that we will all survive what is to come. People all around the world are feeling the change, it cannot be ignored. We will be entering a new age, the human race as a specie will need to understand one love for all.

[SNIP]

Mod edit: Removed spam linking to personal blog. Please do not use ATS to advertise without permission.
edit on 4/24/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NosmoKing
Perhaps someone already said this but just remember that hallucinations could be caused by a brain tumor. If this occurs again then checking with a doctor would be a good idea.

seriously doubt this...

just say'n ..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rightwing

You are not mental! Just ignore the smart comments! And do not go and get a mental evaluation! That is a major money making business full of idiots! You do not want youre entire life ruined and become labeled and put into some kind of Government database.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by georgiaboy

Similar things are happening here in NC

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Same thing happen to me! Aliens hate cigarettes! LOL Trying to find you on here! Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rightwing

You should share your experience with your family, they might be experiencing similar things, and wait....Your wife doesn't remember anything but she was the one that told you that you didn't drive and had a red wallet?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Everybody on this forum seems to have a negative energy about them. Can we not just discuss the strange occurances of others with open minds in hopes that maybe we will learn new knowledge from it? If everyone is always trying to go up one to the next person, we will always fail as a society. We need to be acceptant to any and all opinions and work towards all people have the same understanding of the world we live in. There is too much information that is not common knowledge, that should be, that we look over because it is covered in blankets of lies from our governments. If there is a single person questioning whether extraterrestrials are real, simply put yes they are and have been visiting this earth for quite a while. However, these are not the beings that we need to be focused on. We as a specie have a task ahead of us. As the new age comes, changes to all of us will become apparent and the people must have knowledge of what is to come. As most people have tunnel vision around what they are told is so for their entire lives, it ill be hard for tem to grasp and therefore need to recognize it as soon as possible. We all will naturally be able to ascend to a new dimension where we have unbelievable power to create good for everyone.

[SNIP]

Mod edit: Removed spam linking to personal blog. Please do not use ATS to advertise without permission.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liveasone2012

Hey dude .
Just because you promote love & unity . You don't fool me .Your beliefs are still just pure fantasy.

edit on 22-4-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Everyone has a choice. It has and will always be that way. I can only spread the truth, the knowledge lost in the background to a society that boxes all free thinking to that of "acceptable" topics. People such as yourself that decide their opinion is it is all made up because they cannot admit that there is something greater than this life and as the human race, we are too ignorant to see it. When the time comes, people who seek a realm where everyone loves all and the overall good of everyone is the importance, will move further in the development of the human specie. Others will have a choice to stay in this dimension or decide what is truth and learn to use the natural forces around you. Meditation can help with this.

[SNIP]

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

Hey dude .
Just because you promote love & unity . You don't fool me .Your beliefs are still just pure fantasy.

How is he trying to fool you?

I don't even think he was addressing you.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by dawnprince

Hey dude .

How is he trying to fool you?

I don't even think he was addressing you.

He was addressing the forum , so I'm entitled to reply . I take it you are aware of how a forum works ?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Ba ha ha!!!!
Ahhh got me good!!
Ah well, link me up to your story!

Here you go,just a little something that I improvised on the spot for fun,it is silly! Might want to read the threads subject matter as I added that into the story a tad bit.

Enjoy!

Story

edit on 23-4-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Yes, but I still fail to see how he was trying to fool anybody. He was just stating his opinion. I don't really see an ulterior motive in his post.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What you experienced was a type of time slip - however, in your case you did not lose time or were abducted as such happens in other cases. Rather, you somehow found yourself temporarily in another timeline. Timelines are emerging so this does not surprise me.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rightwing
like my clothes and shoes not being where i remember putting them then looking elsewhere and finding them in the same place they have always been. I have no clue to what is happening am i going mad possibly?
Rightwing.

THIS KEEPS HAPPENING TO ME!!!
And my girlfriend to some extent.

I will put something down... go away and come back and it wont be there.. I will go off to search for it and a few minutes later it will be in the spot I left it. I then think I just had one of those 'duhh' moments and must have been blind but it keeps happening more frequently and is past the stage of just coincidence now..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtectedWitness

please go far far away from this site and do not return with these staple standard responses. They do not supply any kind of useful input whatsoever. The OP seems pretty coherent.. just because their story does not match up with what we expect from everyday life and established laws of science does not mean they are not true. In essence this whole forum is about exploring the unknown and trying to make some kind of sense of it - whether it be tied to established laws or not. "Deny ignorance".

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I dozed off and could not find this thread. I was starting to wonder what happened. I was hoping I was not slipping into an alternate reality. I have had other weird things happen to me in the last several days. I posted something here in this thread on page 3.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm glad to see the search feature works. I'm still trying to decide if a girl I saw recently was different than the way I used to know her. I will have to wait to ask her whenever I see her again.

So you don't have to search for what I experienced. I'll sum up here. I remember tossing a piece of clothing beside my hamper one day. There is nobody else here. Than when I went to do laundry it was not there.

Last weekend I met a girl at a club I hadn't seen in a few weeks. She appeared to not have breast implants which I specifically remembered she got back a couple of months ago. I was puzzled. Maybe she has a twin. Maybe she had a problem with them. Maybe I could just not see her as well. I will try to find out more when I either see her better or have a chance to talk to her. I was just puzzled. That last one is kind of hard to just pretend it didn't happen. I need to see her better but that could be a touchy subject. I will ask if she has a twin though.

If I did start jumping around into different time lines, I would want to see how stocks are doing tomorrow or next week and then jump back here. That would be cool. I would be able to take useful information back with me. That is if things happened in this time line like the other.
edit on 25/4/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

This happened to me for about 1 year..its going on everywhere. Finally, things calmed down.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascending12
What you experienced was a type of time slip - however, in your case you did not lose time or were abducted as such happens in other cases. Rather, you somehow found yourself temporarily in another timeline. Timelines are emerging so this does not surprise me.

How does this equate to having a different wallet? If the OP had a different wallet than the one he originally had, how is that a time slip? He never owned that wallet in the past. Are you thinking of a dimension slip or something? It would make more sense if he had momentarily ended up in an alternate universe in an alternate version of his life. I just don't see what time has to do with it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
You mentioned joining ATS for several reasons, one of them being NWO.
Is there any possibility you are being targeted for a smear campaign? If there was some information you are considering releasing, that might seem less plausible if you recently were diagnosed with some mental condition? I realize that this would involve your wife's complicity in such a campaign so this may be unlikely. Mind control is a complicated thing - you only have to watch the movie "a beautiful mind" to see the extent some governments will go to neutralize a potential leak. Arguably that movie is propaganda itself - the implication is that it was all in Nash's mind, however there exists the possibility that it was to some extent induced.

Getting back to you situation, there are still other possibilities. Are you and/or you wife involved with scientology, or any other religion that has a history of practicing dubious brainwashing techniques in order to forge an unhealthy dependance on auditors/clergy/counsellors/gurus etc? These sorts of role plays are often used to encourage you to reach out to this group, and get some sort of help, which is staged and managed from the outset.

Finally have you had reason to enlist the services of a hypnotherapist recently? Or your wife? It is not beyond the realms of possibility that this situation was engineered to ensure repeat business.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join