It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable events happing to me!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
WOW! I had one yesterday; yesterday I remember changing my pants for work because the long jeans were falling down my waste (I have been losing wieght like the guy in Thinner) Anyway I remember taking my money out of those pants and putting it on the tv in my room...then putting it in the pocket of the shorts I was wearing (I was very tired but very observant of my money cause I owed someone at work $2) well anyway I KNOW for a fact that money was in my pocket, but half way through my shift it wasn't there anymore it was GONE! I was so upset because I needed to pay my friend at work back. Anyway long story short I went to bed last night all twisted because I thought I dropped the money(twenty nine dollas) at work out of my pocket and someone took it. Well I wake up and say hey for s*****and giggles I will check the pants pocket to see if I have left the money in the front pocket of the jeans. Well to my surprise, there it was! The best timeline shift I ever experienced. And don't worry about my friend he lives in the neighborhood so I can still give it to him during the weekend.

PS and yes there also was a wierd thing that happened that I think was when the line shifted...right in the middle of my half dazed zombified exhuastion, my head felt like it was vibrating (this happens often and usually before some kind of event happens) Maybe I was feeling the shift?
edit on 12-5-2012 by ldyserenity because: unwanted capital letter & ADD

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Could it be that all the brainwashing, stress, and chemical exposure are actually driving you insane?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

no since I am not exposed to any of that
don't watch TV don't live in a city, don't drink the tap water and I don't eat anything that is "processed"...I actually cook unlike most retards. I have no chemical exposure nor any MSM exposure. I take no medications and I know what I damn well know so troll somewhere else loser.
edit on 12-5-2012 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by ldyserenity because: clarification

edit on 12-5-2012 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok thought I owed everyone here an update, I went to my doctors and asked for some tests as I had some advice on here. Just to let you know I'm all clear no mental health issues :-)

And I have to say after this event my life seems alot more clear. My wife and family have been very supportive and are starting to ask questions, all I would say that is it still happens different things going missing hearing diffrent news and finding it not to be true.

I haven't had an incounter with my other wife though I'd like to ask her some questions, if anything else happens I'll be sure to post it.

Thank you to everyone that has had a suggestion or an experience to add its been appeciated.

Peace!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join