It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well, I don't know if it is related to my postings in this thread, to calling attention to the above location, or to other posts here at ATS, but I've been approached by at least three operatives in recent days checking my politics and action potential. It appears that we are not in a society where freedom of thought and free expression are accepted by the authorities tasked with protecting us. So it seems as if something here is of interest, and must be pursued by anyone intent upon discovering the truth of who is behind the Secret Space War and hence who is behind our Governments and Intelligence Agencies.

Regarding the reality of a Secret Space War we can also see that more recently there have been increasing incidents of Unidentified Falling Objects also known as UFO's. Here is one such incident filmed by direct eyewitnesses a few months ago.

Getsmart

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I forgot that on another thread you mentioned the Kamploops area, and the negatives there, it was relating to the need for all the reifer trucks in BC.

We're house searching now, a miracle kind of house, not the typical overpriced one....and did a lot of research in the interior, ashcroft, lillooet. Near Kamploops. There is a growing magma field just North of Kamploops, and Ashcroft is the hot spot of BC, they film westerns there, like Arizona in Canada. Lillooet is a tiny shangra la, dry oasis, lakes and farms.

Now here is where it all gets scarey to me, I've had an enormous negative charge on the Fraser River all my life, its not a good river, my feelings are quite irrational about it. The Thompson on the other hand feels just fine, but the fraser is a monster river. And it turns out after research, its following a major fault line.

Near Lillooet, actually Lyton area, between Lillooet and Hope, there is live magma in the hills, and at Hellsgate, the fault line drops 3000 feet.

As a child we had to take a trip there, grade 4. And I had dreams of being take in a tram system by mililtary or nazi's. It was a very strange dream and a very strange trip.

Hellsgate, fault lines, magma.....inner earth.....bottom feeders even. I bet there is alot of rituals and occult behavior and negative military behavior in the area as well for I believe they sail in on weak spots and try to amp up the damage, and lower earth's frequency and bring in the negatives.

What was your take on the kamploops region? We've shifted gears and are avoiding it. I can feel the energies alot, quite sensitive to the energies in an area, and I find that stuff overwhelming, not to mention a tad dangerous.

I also wonder how much paramilitary activity is in the area.

There is an aspect that does need to be brought up regarding areas such as this, to me danger danger zones. There is always an enormous presence of Good, overseeing and stationed in areas where there are dangers, as well.

There are many bases, and they're not all negatives, lower feeders, but we have to start giving to each other, real gifts of kindness and happiness. For from everything I can see, the ultimate goal of the dark side guiding our dark hat cartel here, is to lower earth to the frequency that would allow a mingling with the bottom feeder realm, insectoid probably! Rockerfeller and his giant spider statures for example, comes to mind.

So many sacrifices are done around leylines and fault lines.

Barren ruined planet, like Mars, like Tiamat, the dark side lays seige to a planet/school and wastes it.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

edit on 10-7-2013 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

edit on 10-7-2013 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well folks, it looks like we're still here, and that this thread is still alive although gasping for a breath of air as little seems to leak from the Military Industrial Complex, given the lockdown on information Space War information judged of the highest strategic importance.

However, some recent events have sparked interest, including in the military realm. For example, a journalist working for an online publication of an association of US military veterans has adopted the title, see excerpt below:

Secret Space War XI: Comet Ison Gambit

"Somebody’s spacecraft seems to be following Comet Ison, are these from NASA, the USAF, or USN Secret Space Warfare programs or are they alien ET anti-gravity craft (AGCs)?"

Click on the above link to read in full this very interesting article. It examines the Space War implications of what some have come to consider an astral phenomenon possibly associated with images and astronomical reports of an extremely long (measured in thousands of miles) L-shaped spacecraft viewed near the Sun.

Further speculation is that this might be a pretext for a False Flag and enforcing Martial Law in the USA as well as possibly precipitating WW-III. In absence of hard data, imaginations run wild with many competing scenarios. However, it seems that a Secret Space War is indeed in the works:

Speculation has recently gone as far as considering that the US Government Shutdown may have been staged in order to divert from the presence of an astral body in our skies, and to prevent information from flowing from agencies with images, raw data and sighting reports until a lid could be placed upon leaks.

Also immediately preceding this time period the US military witnessed the demotion, forced retirement and firing of strategic military officers including 8 admirals and generals in high positions of command. Clearly the excuses to sack them are contrived and not the real reason for removing them from power, as has been widely assessed by international military observers. The officer chosen to replace Vice-Admiral Timothy Giardina at the Strategic Command to issue the orders to fire land, sea or air-based nuclear weapons and space-based plasma beams is now Lieutenant-General James Kowalski, commander of Air Force Global Strike Command.

US nuclear force faces a cascade of missteps

The person Lt. General Kowalski chose to replace Air Force Major General Michael J. Carey to command all land-based ICBM's is Major General Jack Weinstein, USAF, director of air, space and cyberspace operations for the Air Force Space Command.

Space Warfighters' Luncheon features Weinstein

It will be interesting to verify developing news for any confirmation of legitimacy to any of these theories. In the meanwhile let's hope that none of the occur.

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It will be interesting to verify developing news for any confirmation of legitimacy to any of these theories.

Of course, when they all turn out to be utter rubbish, you will simply pretend you never posted them and draw attention to another hoax instead. Before you attack me for pointing out that you are a naked emperor, perhaps you would care to make a wager? Are you so convinced of the quality of the "intelligence" you provide that you would be willing to admit that it was pointless to post if it turns out to be wrong? And that you exercise no manner of critical thinking or editorial judgement whatsoever?

Why do you persist in posting here when everything you post turns out to be wrong? (I'll cite examples if you want to make an issue of it.)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You are very quick to dismiss everything in this thread as rubbish, yet you continuously post in it. What is to fear??? For other at ATS who have an open mind, here is are a couple of videos which could be a hoax, but are part of a fairly widespread pattern of concern in the Internet lately regarding sightings in our solar system. FWIW.

At end of video mention is made of a 26-mile diameter UFO in our Solar System:

Cheers,

GS

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

You are very quick to dismiss everything in this thread as rubbish, yet you continuously post in it. What is to fear???

Someone needs to remind the little children who might stray onto this thread that it is all make believe, lest they begin to be as frightened of things that go bump in the dark as you are!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Dear fellow member,

If that was a personal attack against my intellect or sanity, please note that it is against ATS policy to thus "fire upon other members". If it is just a denial of the possibility of said situation to exist, namely UFOs exchanging fire with earthly ground or air forces, then what are you doing in this forum other than debunk everything systematically?

That we know how the Military/Industrial/Extraterrestrial complex has decided to keep the UFO phenomenon a guarded secret, using non disclosure measures, menace, ridicule, threats, cover stories, media disinformation and political denial. It is at this date official that large budgets and considerable technology and manpower have been assigned to debunk Conspiracy Forum and derail any discussions sharing data, ideas and theories about UFOs, Aliens and related Government conspiracies.

This confronts systematic debunkers with possibility of being associated or confused with hired disinformation agents. This carries the problem for skeptics to avoid being assimilated with government shills. One must assume this risk whenever rejecting theories without offering valid intelligent alternative ideas to ATS members.

Do you not remember the battle of Los Angeles? Are probably among the debunkers who call this a "Fairy Tale" and qualify as "Optical Illusion" the 1950 and 1952 UFO penetration of Washington D.C. airspace which scrambled US AIr Force jets were unable to intercept ?

- WAR does exist on our planet... I doubt other ATS members require further evidence of this

- UFOs enter our airspace in this solar system, each ATS member freely determines what is factual

- Continuous UFO invasion of sovereign airspace is tantamount to a declaration of WAR

Space War involving Aliens was brought up since ancient time, in the Indian Upanishads as well as in European history since the MIddle Ages. It was even alluded to by the scribes of Alexander the Great. UFOs are reported by the military forces of many countries as having penetrated their airspace and numerous fighter jet pilots succumbed to these encounters. UFOs have also interfered with Nuclear missile lauches and Nuclear missile silos. They are also reported as possibly being positioned on the Moon.

There is more than a slight possibility that at least some forms of Alien presence on Earth or in our airspace could be hostile, as evidenced by the thousands of accounts of human abduction which are supported by the tremendous number of unresolved human disappearances. Eyewitness reports of hostile UFOs and Alien behavior abound. Hence in the event of hostile UFOs that our military powers might oppose them with armed action. While there has been a consensus that their military technology is superior to ours, we now dispose of Plasma impulse weapons which can reach far into our immediate outer space. Thus we can question how deep into space our military intervention has gone in order to protect our planet from unwanted incursions.

Getsmart

edit on 27-10-2013 by Getsmart because: WAR for centuries + UFO visits during eons = possible SPACE WAR ???

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I love this thread...

Ignore the uninformed.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
now the space war will get even bigger and bigger, as more new (good) forces have arrived. The scum's / abominations, cannot escape the solar system. The voyager thing was false flag, it never left the solar system.

The good forces are much more advanced and the reason they don't invade to re-take earth, is that we are enslaved / hostages from the rebels and dragonians.

Our governments, bankers, etc (who work as agents for these bad forces) and them, threatening of a total destruction of planet earth. So the good forces making it slow, just to weaken them, destroy most of their planetary weapons, such as "nukes" and then they will invade. Just try to find in official links, how many nuke weapons, weapons and plans for war, have been postponed back or destroyed, or canceled.

The good forces that have gathered, are much much more advanced and they outnumber the rebels and dragonians, its about 1/100. They could wipe of the solar system if they wanted in less than an hour... But their intention is to free us, not to destroy us. Planet earth belongs to them, they are our ancestors.

Its more like a bank, filled with customers and a gang of scum's decide to make a robbery. The police forces surrounding the building and negotiators take place, to free the hostages. But some times, the scums take bad decisions, or they start killing slowlly one by one the hostages.. Its the same thing here!

These scum rebels and abominations, along with their agents, have robbed planet earth. Have you seen some videos about the gold mountains, created in the moon? Who transfers the gold there?

now let's try figure, WHY the scum's on planet earth, keep it up and what they try to achieve.

1) wars
2) One world government
3) reduction of human population and keep those THEY want, as slaves
4) move out the solar system and destruction of planet earth. The exits of the solar system is the 2 poles, but all exits are shielded, nobody moves out or in, except the good forces. That's why voyager picked a random spot, they try to find a rift, a hole, but there is none.

They think, that even if they destroy human race (mostly true white and black race) because the true white and black races are not artificial. Are not their creations, so they have deadly hate.

So the plan is to transfer some populations into their ships and smuggle them out, as hostages. They think, that we are their ticket of getting out, unharmed.

You may know some projects like the " the rapture project " I don't know how you call it in English. Like federation of light and many others, even bible, tells you that, "the good humans will transfer into the heavens and they will get new bodies, immortal" , or the spaceships will come into earth and take us with them.... blablabla just try to translate that...

There is lots of good news though and thats why countries, especially USA, are demanding dna test in the new born babies... There is a reason for it and they are going to fail, but even if they make it to destroy the planet, kill most of us and kidnap a huge number of humans into their ships, they will all die. Is going to be a death contract, if they do that. Its something we know in my country.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

No matter what the case really is, the topics surrounding what NASA knows and hide, the Aliens possibility and so on will have to be demystify one day or another that is for sure. People have to know the truth, enough of lies and deceit I do say.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Illustronic

Originally posted by Getsmart

We all know of Eisenhower's treaty with the Alien Greys, which are presumably hybrids between Reptilians and Insectoids - missioned ot monitor our biological systems, program our society and possibly even farm our souls.

What is essential information is whether today the Secret Government is helping the Greys, and possibly their masters, to resist other aliens who aim to help free us, or whether the Secret Government is opposing the Greys and their masters who think they own us.

Much of what is known is kept from us, but more importantly, we are all engaged in Military Warfare of the deadliest type against ALIENS without being so informed! What is essential is to ascertain that we are in fact fighting against our oppressors, those who set up this earthly farm in which we are enslaved, exploited, brainwashed, manipulated, engineered and raised like a crop of so many genetic resources? Or did our leaders side with the Prison Wardens, did they betray humanity and are they helping ward off Benevolent Aliens who wish to provide us with help?

I have always held that the most damaging hurdle for people to convince me of "alien intelligence black ops technology exchange with [the powers to be]" is, what imaginable indication is there that makes people think communication with a superior alien intelligence is possible, or even recognizable as any form of communication, let alone sitting down and outlining boundaries that shalt be crossed?

First off, describe to us how scaly reptilians and gushy exo'skeletal insectoids ever mastered the meticulous dexterity to craft highly complex technologies while we have no observable indications that such life forms have ever displayed any significant evolutionary brain development in hundreds of millions of years of rather stagnant mental advancement. So I see we have metal developmental stagnation and physical handicapped means of controlling highly intricate tooling.

It all doesn't make a shred of common sense.

The earth being flat did not make common sense either at the time it was proposed too. This does not prove the Alien legitimacy of course, but one thing is sure, whatever is hidden from the masses surrounding these topics will need to be said if there are any.

More over, the truth needs to be told, the people are starting to be really pissed about lies by the one in the high echelons which are truly in known of such matters.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Getsmart

Humans from Venus were at the Pentagon in the 50's!

The man mentions about the humans being merely containers and the souls being harvested to it's energy and unconfirmed. This is the kind of thing which light should be shed on and which would make a big difference if it were to be proved as being true or not.

More over, what could be the interests of aliens regarding human souls ???

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Our souls live forever .

That is why they want them.

The Fallen Angels did not want us to have souls.

We have no clue how valuable of a gift we received.

Until it's gone.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thread full of garbage evidence to fulfill their own delusions., heck they even got the fake indian "morningsky". As a true Native American..I can say that he is not even spreading any true stories or anything that resembles past Native American stories, but since he is spreading UFO bs...his stories are being taken as fact without any true research into who he actually is.

I come into every thread hoping that something new is revealed, yet it is always the same old junk stories, same YouTube videos (which by the way are always by hoaxers or other delusional believers) and the usual suspects posting in here with their agreement on how everything is true..without any actual research.

Why does someone say they have researched something have never actually done nothing but read stories.I never consider anyone a true researcher unless they have done some actual groundwork. You are not a true researcher if you only read stories, watched videos or read UFO blogs.

If you had truly being doing this for a few decades..how did you miss ""Robert Morningsky" as the false Native American who stole star wars stories? Why do you use stories that have also being proven to be hoaxes?

Why use crap YouTube videos as proof of anything?

Why do you say that non believers are fearful of threads like this..when ATS motto is DENY IGNORANCE.

Do you want an entire forum dedicated to people who have a complete absence of rational thought or any potential for rational thought who would believe no matter what or do you want to actually discuss this?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Getsmart

For other at ATS who have an open mind, here is are a couple of videos which could be a hoax, but are part of a fairly widespread pattern of concern in the Internet lately regarding sightings in our solar system. FWIW.

Could be a hoax? Yet you posted them anyway. I LOL'ed.

Tyler Glockner aka secureteam10 has been posting hoaxes and scams for at least a couple of years, what makes you think this might not be one?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Illustronic

Originally posted by Getsmart

We all know of Eisenhower's treaty with the Alien Greys, which are presumably hybrids between Reptilians and Insectoids - missioned ot monitor our biological systems, program our society and possibly even farm our souls.

What is essential information is whether today the Secret Government is helping the Greys, and possibly their masters, to resist other aliens who aim to help free us, or whether the Secret Government is opposing the Greys and their masters who think they own us.

Much of what is known is kept from us, but more importantly, we are all engaged in Military Warfare of the deadliest type against ALIENS without being so informed! What is essential is to ascertain that we are in fact fighting against our oppressors, those who set up this earthly farm in which we are enslaved, exploited, brainwashed, manipulated, engineered and raised like a crop of so many genetic resources? Or did our leaders side with the Prison Wardens, did they betray humanity and are they helping ward off Benevolent Aliens who wish to provide us with help?

I have always held that the most damaging hurdle for people to convince me of "alien intelligence black ops technology exchange with [the powers to be]" is, what imaginable indication is there that makes people think communication with a superior alien intelligence is possible, or even recognizable as any form of communication, let alone sitting down and outlining boundaries that shalt be crossed?

First off, describe to us how scaly reptilians and gushy exo'skeletal insectoids ever mastered the meticulous dexterity to craft highly complex technologies while we have no observable indications that such life forms have ever displayed any significant evolutionary brain development in hundreds of millions of years of rather stagnant mental advancement. So I see we have metal developmental stagnation and physical handicapped means of controlling highly intricate tooling.

It all doesn't make a shred of common sense.

You have seen the technology swap for years, how do you suppose we jumped by all accounts 150 years over night. It wasn't just from smart Nazi scientists we brought to America. I mean anyone that tries to argue well we are just smart people, I got got some land to sell you lol.

We literally advanced over night. Now, by most accounts now more than half of all ufo sightings in the last twenty-five years have been ours. The best known is supposed to be the big Arizona ship. We also have intense laser also supposedly to be a weapon against alien ships and has been seen tested many times. These type of stories are circulating everyday.

I believe we did enter a treaty with them, I mean what you gonna do. The fact they gave me and you up in the process, well I hope it was worth it. I would have at least wanted a fighting chance, but if you believe abductees we have no chance unless we can shield our minds somehow.

I can only hope the ones on our side are strong enough to win. I mean from our own history warrior cultures can be hard to beat. I just want it out in open, you know, just want to know for sure. If I have to bend over or fight to death so be it, just want to know already.

I have been feeling something coming for a while now. It comes from deep within me and it is hard to explain. It is almost like vibrating. It is hard to explain. Lol

The Bot

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

whyamIhere
Our souls live forever .

That is why they want them.

The Fallen Angels did not want us to have souls.

We have no clue how valuable of a gift we received.

Until it's gone.

Yes, it is why they hate us, it is the part of us that is in his image. They are not and they hate us for it. At least the fallen do anyway.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

freelance_zenarchist
Could be a hoax? Yet you posted them anyway. I LOL'ed.

Please observe goodwill towards ATS members, a modicum or respect and basic web etiquette.

Regarding those videos, I candidly said I did not endorse them and even stated the possibility that they might be a hoax. Until proven to be a hoax, they cannot be assumed to necessarily be one. Valid information can leaked through sources of any nature. This is why intelligence agencies undertake vast sweeps of all sources, serious and trivial, in their operations known as "Open Research". When critical information reaches a public for which it was not destined, then the disinformation sweep-up crews step in. Thanks.

Unlike some, I have esteem for fellow ATS members, and trust them to exercise judgment in examining the content of any message, be it my ideas or the sources to which I link. It may displease you, but ATS members are allowed to inquire into any subject, consider any source, and entertain any possibility - without first asking for permission or seeking approval. Most of us don't give a hoot what some wish to dictate them to believe or distrust. We shall reflect upon any topic we wish. This may disappoints some, but they were not elected "Grandmaster of ATS Group Think". Members can manage to decipher the truth, and this without the help of self-appointed thought regulators, thank you.

To others here, you will note that the animosity of attacks against certain posts and the individuals who post disturbing information, mostly reveals that something hit a nerve, or either disturbs conventional thinking of closed minds or, more likely, the agencies and private interests who wish to clamp down on the truth.

Getsmart

edit on 27-10-2013 by Getsmart because: taking pot shots at those who post sensitive information proves some of it MUST BE TRUE !

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join