It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Sorry.... aliens on Earth and SECRET WAR with such without anyone noticing, without the aliens or the humans causing noise or something that an average person will witness. is HARD to believe said lightly meaning it's a NO

This can't be true and no one to learn of it... I understand casual visitation that anyone may have missed but war or shooting with aliens and them not turning the world upside down so that everyone sees them? HARDLY...

As for NAZI UFOs I think this is the truth about saucers and where they are taken from. Now where did the Nazi get them in the first place, and did aliens help them is a hard but probable thing. You can see more about this and the Vril who did channeling and things to make contact with aliens in this video:

I like Coast 2 Coast AM but the attacking aliens and no one seeing what happens, a war that no one notices? Come on...

Though I absolutely agree some things are done to not keep the population on Earth too high

Scientists Urge People To Be Prepared For Alien Contact

This is in case in some far far future we meet aliens, this sentence is not because scientists know about it - they are not saying it as if 'we have contact we want to make sure you are ready' no. They are just speculating, you shouldn't take these words that literally..
edit on 24-10-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Declassified CIA document from July 6, 1965 ~

Antarctic Flying Saucers

“A group of red, green and yellow flying saucers has been seen flying over Deception Island for two hours by Argentine, Chilean, and British bases in Antarctica. The flying saucers were also seen flying in formation over the South Orkney Islands in quick circles.” (Buenos Aires ANSA Spanish - 1556)

www.foia.ucia.gov...

Could they have been the Nordics that Adm. Byrd wrote about?

Could they have been Nazis who escaped to Antarctica?

Could they have been Soviets who had Nazi technology?
ENGINEER CLAIMS 'SAUCER' PLANS ARE IN SOVIET HANDS (declassified CIA doc)

edit on 24-10-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Declassified CIA document from July 6, 1965 ~

The document in question is a précis of a Latin American newspaper. Ask GetSmart to explain what "open source intelligence" is.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Jo Ann Richards on VERITAS: The Secret Military Space Program - www.VeritasShow.com - 3/5

Jo Ann Richards states following:

Sept 1977 - they had learned of a plot of an alien invasion fleet amassing out by Saturn. Their plan was to attack and invade Earth & destroy moon base.

Aug. 1976 - battle to stop invasion plot at a Nazi base in Antarctica against Nazis & Reptilians

Battle over China - aliens coming through dimensional gates

1976 - 2 part plot - Nazis at base in Antarctic - they had hooked up w/ “bad Reptilians” & some Greys - together they put on-line a series of tectonic weapons, planted in different places; plot was to have massive earthquakes, & crush large areas of civilization, 1st one happened in Tangshan China in July 1976

Jo Ann Richards on VERITAS: The Secret Military Space Program - www.VeritasShow.com - 4/5

Air battle over China [aka Battle of China Gates] - “2 huge dimensional gates had opened, and hordes of alien ships were coming through. Their job was to stop as many as they could.”

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
More on the Battle of the China Gates - starts at about 17:30

Jo Ann Richards - Battle of the Harvest Moon

Edit: discussion of Battle of Harvest Moon starts about an hour in...
edit on 27-10-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Alien War Objectives

In April 2012, Dr. Paul Springer, a civilian faculty member at the U.S. Air Force Air Command and Staff College in Montgomery, Alabama, discussed possible alien war objectives and human military responses to a hypothetical ET attack with the breakfast TV show "Today" of Australian's Nine Network.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
As per earlier request that I brief Someotherguy about how intelligence agencies perform 'OPEN RESEARCH' this is not at all required given Someotherguy's proven expertise in doing wide ranging independent OPEN RESEARCH.

Regarding out thread topic, at minute 1:11:11 the latest interview of Jo Ann Richards posted by Someotherguy happens to discuss the topic of the legality of funding the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM and the SECRET WAR AGAINST ALIENS with taxpayers' money. It is mentioned that during NASA's Apollo program that effort was funded by 9 nations. How do you think that the taxpayers of those nations including the USA would feel about their tax monies being used to fund secret projects which they are not allowed to know anything about? If they are anything like me, I'd be thrilled to pay even more taxes if I could be sure that a fair chunk of it was being used to defend Humanity from Hostile Alien Preadotors. The question remains, are we fighting them off or are we allied with the worst of them?

GS

edit on 28-10-2012 by Getsmart because: the NAZIS at NASA and the NSA are probably up to no good !

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

As per earlier request that I brief Someotherguy about how intelligence agencies perform 'OPEN RESEARCH' this is not at all required given Someotherguy's proven expertise in doing wide ranging independent OPEN RESEARCH.

Then why did he quote a silly season story from a Latin American newspaper as though it were secret intelligence?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

i agree, any race of being that advanced to make it all the way out here through hazardous space would see are planet as nothing more than a bush to piss in. If they did engage us aggressively i could only envision it as how we like to make small puppies pull on a rope to see how cute they are.

oh forget about the biodiversity available to exploit for whatever purpose, be it genetic engineering
or our mineral wealth or maybe there is some thirst for knowledge.why brush us off as unimpressive?
And do not forget the power of guerrilla warfare to thwart any would be alien attack.
YOU may see YOURSELF as a puppy pulling on some rope but i see much more than that.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Sorry to have to explain everything to you, others here are able to think on their own I am sure. What was posted was indeed a classified secret communication between intelligence branches - this means that even if it was procured through open research, it was vetted by a field analyst as being noteworthy and having a potential use as data suitable to contribute to the agency's "intelligence" bringing background, strategic or tactical understanding of the phenomena encountered. That it was in print does not mean that it is true. That it was in print does not mean that it was not pertinent. I fail to understand why some people are unable to do like the Alphabet agencies, and consider all data as potentially useful regardless of its origin, examining methodically and impartially its validity on face value and not strictly basing that judgment upon the alleged reliability of the source. Many falsehoods emanate from official sources and much truth can be gleaned by informal means. FWIW.

GS

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Sorry to have to explain everything to you, others here are able to think on their own I am sure. What was posted was indeed a classified secret communication between intelligence branches - this means that even if it was procured through open research, it was vetted by a field analyst as being noteworthy and having a potential use as data suitable to contribute to the agency's "intelligence" bringing background, strategic or tactical understanding of the phenomena encountered. That it was in print does not mean that it is true. That it was in print does not mean that it was not pertinent. I fail to understand why some people are unable to do like the Alphabet agencies, and consider all data as potentially useful regardless of its origin, examining methodically and impartially its validity on face value and not strictly basing that judgment upon the alleged reliability of the source. Many falsehoods emanate from official sources and much truth can be gleaned by informal means. FWIW.

Once again, you betray your lack of familiarity with intelligence analysis. Sources are always carefully weighed, and rated on a scale of 1 to 5. The inclusion of the UFO article suggests that all of the other items in the newspaper are likely to be sensationalized and biased, knocking its reliability down a point or two.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You can count from 1 to 5 - bravo. I hope this gets you a job with an agency? After all they do deal with such superior 'INTELLIGENCE'. For our part we shall go about our business undisturbed by interference, exposing the NSA, NASA and NAZIS insofar as they can be differentiated from one another???

We can note that posts intended to discredit an OP or other contributors, and in general making the discussion terribly sterile and boring, belaboring trite details and ignoring the major issues - is however not very intelligent as members will note that attacks on a thread or its contributors usually mean that a sensitive information has been revealed. What this information is, can be anyone's guess? It could range from posting videos which TPTB don't want broadcast to widely, presenting theories which come way too close to factual strategic matters, or making political statements which upset their higher ups - such as proving them to be TREASONOUS - take your pick!

Back on topic... from several sources of testimony available over the internet THERE IS AN ONGOING SECRET SPACE WAR which has apparently been going on for quite a few decades. We can note from the increase of UFO SIGHTINGS and the countless ABDUCTED & DISAPPEARED innocent civilians missing from our cities, that there is not only WAR but also fairly massive HUMAN CULLING going on today. To this we need answers and all earth's citizens are entitled to the TRUTH no matter how grisly and desperate it might be.

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You can count from 1 to 5 - bravo. I hope this gets you a job with an agency? After all they do deal with such superior 'INTELLIGENCE'. For our part we shall go about our business undisturbed by interference, exposing the NSA, NASA and NAZIS insofar as they can be differentiated from one another???

You are the one who wishes people to believe that you are familiar with intelligence analysis. Can you show some actual evidence of this other than calling people names?

We can note that posts intended to discredit an OP or other contributors, and in general making the discussion terribly sterile and boring, belaboring trite details and ignoring the major issues - is however not very intelligent as members will note that attacks on a thread or its contributors usually mean that a sensitive information has been revealed. What this information is, can be anyone's guess? It could range from posting videos which TPTB don't want broadcast to widely, presenting theories which come way too close to factual strategic matters, or making political statements which upset their higher ups - such as proving them to be TREASONOUS - take your pick!

The only time this thread gets the least bit interesting is when there is some sort of dialogue going on. Posting a long series of hoax videos without comment is not only intellectually sterile, it is not very entertaining, either. Incidentally, if you have taken a security oath, and the rubbish you post were true, YOU would be the one committing TREASON.

Back on topic... from several sources of testimony available over the internet THERE IS AN ONGOING SECRET SPACE WAR which has apparently been going on for quite a few decades. We can note from the increase of UFO SIGHTINGS and the countless ABDUCTED & DISAPPEARED innocent civilians missing from our cities, that there is not only WAR but also fairly massive HUMAN CULLING going on today. To this we need answers and all earth's citizens are entitled to the TRUTH no matter how grisly and desperate it might be.

You have yet to establish that there is a war in space. In fact, most of the so called "evidence" you have posted is self contradictory. Incidentally, do you really think that anyone really believes that you and Someother guy are actually two different people?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I shall take that as a compliment - thank you. BTW can we get back on topic please? You are free to post your own thread if you are so unhappy here.

For other members without an axe to grind, who are not in denial and who are genuinely interested in solving the enigmas of the SECRET SPACE WAR here is a book written by Leslie Kean which examines the testimony of airline professionals and military officers regarding what is actually going on in our Airspace. This can provide useful background information for any other clues or evidence we might obtain regarding the likelihood of an ongoing SECRET SPACE WAR.

UFOs; Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record

For those who speak French or have access to an online text translator, here is the report prepared for the French Senate and prefaced by former Director of the French National Defense High Studies Institute, French Air Force General Bernard Norlain:

UFOS AND DEFENCE - What Must We Prepare For ? / LES OVNI ET LA DEFENSE à quoi doit-on se préparer ?

Again for those francophiles, here is a documentary based on a French Intelligence officer's testimony, he had met Dr Josef Allen Hynek - technical advisor to the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind - who transmitted to him an uncomfortable secret about UFOs in the USA. This documentary was first given in private screening to French members of Parliament. If anyone knows of an English subtitled version, please let us know...

UFO's The American Secret

Google Video Link

GS

edit on 28-10-2012 by Getsmart because:

edit on 28-10-2012 by Getsmart because: Military officers swear it is real - while the Pentagon denies overwhelming evidence THEY KNOW !

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I shall take that as a compliment - thank you. BTW can we get back on topic please? You are free to post your own thread if you are so unhappy here.

For other members without an axe to grind, who are not in denial and who are genuinely interested in solving the enigmas of the SECRET SPACE WAR...

Here is the topic of this thread, from your own OP:

This thread is to research and establish which side today's Political, Military Industrial and Espionnage Elites are targeting with the Strategic Defense Initiative.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well? How much closer are you to establishing which side the SDI is targeting? How much closer are you to determining what the sides are? How much closer are you to even establishing that there are extraterrestrials, never mind an actual war in space? You have done no analysis. You have not separated out the faulty information from the good, or established a way to determine deliberately planted disinformation. You have not even attempted to connect any of the dots you have randomly thrown on the canvas. This thread has been about as constructive as entering the letters UFO in the YouTube search bar.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I can understand if you don't like this thread, and as it seems to upset you please help yourself to a different form of computer screen animation. There are many more constructive things to do than moaning about the topic, the OP, insufficiently rapid progress or other assorted beefs when you don't like something. I hope your satisfaction doesn't come from lingering in threads you despise speaking at ATS members you disrespect. You can certainly find other threads at ATS or elsewhere which meet your personal standards, and you will surely find more fulfilling exchanges with others who conform to your demands. Here you have apparently been unable to establish collegial and fruitful contact. I am sorry for your failure to obtain satisfaction. This is most unfortunate and I wish you greater success elsewhere.

The OP

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

oh forget about the biodiversity available to exploit for whatever purpose, be it genetic engineering
or our mineral wealth or maybe there is some thirst for knowledge.why brush us off as unimpressive?
And do not forget the power of guerrilla warfare to thwart any would be alien attack.
YOU may see YOURSELF as a puppy pulling on some rope but i see much more than that.

Hi stealthyaroura,

Thanks for sharing your view about what might attract the interest or even the desires of other life forms in the galaxy. On earth there are minerals, gases, plants, animals and many building blocks of nature which can possibly interest others elsewhere. For what we have is unique. Even if there are other even more exceptional things elsewhere, ours are quite wonderful in as of themselves.

This means that it is very possible that ALIENS would have targeted our planet, among others, for exploration and exploitation. They have been thought to be motivated by many things ranging from Galactic Peace to Empire Building and attracted to Earth for its Gold, Water or Human Labor when it isn't for our genetic and hormonal materials, human bodies as a food staple, or our very Souls. This means that there is a widespread belief that Aliens are not on Earth by accident. Whether it is a waypoint using Stargates to travel elsewhere, making it a convenient rest spot, a semi-abandoned Space Colony from antiquity, or what this thread supposes, a Theater of Operations in a Space War, there is manifestly a reason for Aliens to be continuously visiting our planet for centuries, and for the increase in these incursions in recent decades.

GETSMART

edit on 29-10-2012 by Getsmart because: Our question remains = Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I can understand if you don't like this thread, and as it seems to upset you please help yourself to a different form of computer screen animation. There are many more constructive things to do than moaning about the topic, the OP, insufficiently rapid progress or other assorted beefs when you don't like something. I hope your satisfaction doesn't come from lingering in threads you despise speaking at ATS members you disrespect. You can certainly find other threads at ATS or elsewhere which meet your personal standards, and you will surely find more fulfilling exchanges with others who conform to your demands. Here you have apparently been unable to establish collegial and fruitful contact. I am sorry for your failure to obtain satisfaction. This is most unfortunate and I wish you greater success elsewhere.

You miss the point entirely. I have been attempting to help you create a good thread. If you don't want to listen to what I have to say, that is your prerogative. Just don't wonder why no-one but you is contributing to it. How many months has this thread been running without going anywhere? Goodbye, and good luck.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I highly doubt that we are shooting at these ufos.............however if you look at the STS 75 tether incident...that tether was nicknamed the "terminator" i believe, perhaps used tpo down any intruding ufos in our atmosphere. But if you look up the Grenada Treaty, it states that Eisenhower allowed for exchange of abductions for Alien technology, this woud show a treaty and agreement with the alien, not a war.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightvisionufo
But if you look up the Grenada Treaty, it states that Eisenhower allowed for exchange of abductions for Alien technology, this woud show a treaty and agreement with the alien, not a war.

Some whistle-blowers have said that was a negotiated surrender... And that the aliens were abducting a lot more people than the govt ever agreed to, but what could they do to stop them? So, that puts you back in a war scenario.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightvisionufo
I highly doubt that we are shooting at these ufos.............however if you look at the STS 75 tether incident...that tether was nicknamed the "terminator" i believe, perhaps used tpo down any intruding ufos in our atmosphere. But if you look up the Grenada Treaty, it states that Eisenhower allowed for exchange of abductions for Alien technology, this woud show a treaty and agreement with the alien, not a war.

Hi Night Vision UFO,

I hadn't heard that the Tether was nicknamed that, and that it had been designed to take out Aliens. Would you happen to remember what context you heard about that? You happen also to mention the Granada Treaty which is the name given to Eisenhower's Treaty with Aliens allegedly allowing them token abductions as long as abductees were returned unharmed. It is interesting to note that this treaty was probably given that name because it kept any number of the 67 articles of a prior treaty by the same name. It is also useful to note that this priory treaty was between two WARING PARTIES ONE OF WHICH SURRENDERED ! ! !

The treaty guaranteed a set of rights to the Moors, including religious tolerance and fair treatment in return for their surrender and capitulation.

1491 Treaty of Granada

If you conclude that THERE IS NO WAR WITH ALIENS because we agreed to let them abduct our citizens - this is conditional on them respecting the articles of the Treaty. If breached, just like any other legal document, it becomes NULL AND VOID IMPLICITLY CALLING FOR A STATE OF WAR.

We have learned in no uncertain terms that the Treaty of Granada was Breached by the Aliens and that they have been abducting, probing, mating, vivisecting, experimenting upon, torturing and even eating countless hundreds of thousands of humans - CONTRARY TO TREATY. This means War! Hence, you have just confirmed that...

THERE IS A SECRET SPACE WAR WITH ALIENS

If this is NOT the case then it means that either LOYAL HUMAN EARTH FORCES ARE POWERLESS or that there has been SIGNIFICANT HIGH TREASON AGAINST HUMANITY by various parties including Government Officials, Military Leaders, Politicians and Secret Service Agencies.

Later in 1954, the race of aliens, known as Greys, from Zeta Reticuli area in space, who had been orbiting the equator, landed at Holloman Air Force Base. they stated their planet was dying and needed quarters on earth to conduct genetic experiments that might allow their race to survive; this in exchange for certain technology. President Eisenhower met with the aliens and a formal treaty was signed [Grenada treaty].

The treaty stated the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth secret; they would furnish us with advanced technology. They could abduct humans on a limited basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, that the humans have no memory of the event. I

t was also agreed the alien bases would be constructed underground, beneath Indian reservations in the 4 corners area of Utah, New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado. Another was to be constructed in Nevada in the area known as S-4, about 7 miles south of area 51, known as 'Dreamland'. A multi-billion dollar secret fund was organized and kept by the Military Office of the White House, supposedly to build secret underground sites for the President and the staff in case of military attacks.

By secret Executive Memorandum, NSC5410, Eisenhower established a permanent committee known as "Majority Twelve" (MJ12) to oversee and conduct all covert activities with the aliens. This included FBI director J. Edgar Hoover and six leaders of the Council on Foreign Relations, known as the 'Wise Men' and later others from the Trilateral Commision. George Bush, Gordon Dean, and Zbigniew Brzezinski were among them.

A major finding of the commission was the aliens were using humans and animals for a source on glandular secretions, enzymes, hormonal secretions, blood and in horrible genetic experiments. The aliens explained these actions as necessary for their survival, that if their genetic structure were not improved, their race would cease to exist.

The ruling powers decided that one means of funding the alien project was to corner the illegal drug market. A young ambitious member of the Council on Foreign Relations was approached. His name is George Bush who at the time was president and CEO of Zapata Oil Co. based in Texas. Zapata Oil was experimenting with offshore oil drilling and it was arranged that the drugs could be shipped from South America to the offshore platforms by fishing boats, then transferred to the U.S. shore by normal transportation, thus avoiding search by customs agents. The plan worked better than anyone expected, and today the CIA controls all the world's illegal drug markets. One should remember, it was George Bush who first started selling drugs to our children. The drug money was used to finance the deep underground alien bases.

Conclusions: the Bilderburgers, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commision are the SECRET GOVERNMENT and rule this nation through MJ-12 and the study group known as the Jason Society.

SOURCE: Educate Yourself Here

Let us therefore HOPE THERE IS A SECRET WAR AGAINST INVADING ALIENS otherwise it means that these Hostile Aliens have already Won? I for one do not admit defeat or submit to their rule. Those who do are treasonous cowards abandoning the HUMAN RACE to a fate as EDIBLE CATTLE. Are we not worth better? PROVE YOUR WORTH.

GS

edit on 1-11-2012 by Getsmart because: Aliens are amongst us - keep the larger invasion force OFF PLANET

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join