It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Getsmart

Almost 8000 posts in a Conspiracy forum to come to the Conclusion that there are NO CONSPIRACIES.

Just because you can't provide any evidence to support your assertions does not mean I think there are no conspiracies.

Some guys really come here for entertainment, even if at the expense of other members, and others are here to systematically attempt to debunk others' quests for truth, for whatever reasons is anyone's guess.

Don't forget those who come here to posture and preen, trying to convince the gullible that they are important, and are privy to secrets.

Yet the laughs will be on them when there is disclosure which is bound to come sooner than later. Too many people have died to keep the clamp on the truth and it is only a matter of time before the grand deception unravels and the authorities come clean with what they know, lest they be replaced by others who will out this information.

Okay, I'll bite. Name one person who has died to keep the lid on "disclosure." Oh, and have the courtesy to replyto one4all. They actually take you seriously.
Perhaps William Cooper

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The "Star Wars" satellites were never even possible, and don't exist.

...and possibly even farm our souls.

These sort of things act as a near self-inflicted beheading for Ufology.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Perhaps William Cooper

Hi wutz4tom,

Cooper is but one among the many who have lost their life to disclosure. Whistleblowing is a dangerous act and the cowards who criticize the courageous folks who risk their lives to bring us the truth are really not very honorable.

Originally posted by MorkandMindy

nanu nanu Getsmart

how many different alien races do you think knows about this green planet?

just wondering what you think.

nice to see you handle the naysayers and the personal attacks so well

kay-o

nanu nanu Mork & Mindy,

I guess that depends if you add Mork to the Alien count ranging from 0 to 86 ? In fact I am only 100% positive of one alien species which at least was on planet one night in October 2007, having seen it myself. Otherwise the rest I know from other eyewitness reports. However we cannot know which are here now, which have visited, which are living underground or undersea, which are on the hidden side of the moon or other planets in the solar system, etc. Add to this the possible presence of "dimensional aliens" which live here or elsewhere and maybe even alongside us, sight unseen, and there could be very many species.

Those most often mentioned are first the Greys, said to be either 6-foot + or 4-foot tall, with some the shorter ones being either natural born creatures or otherwise cloned biological robots. Then there are the Reptilians such as the one I witnessed. They are so dangerous that witnessing them is seldom survived. The shock of the reality of their ominous existance and our place on the food chain respective to them (as their meal) has caused heart attacks. Most eyewitnesses never return to tell the tale. It is said that they are mostly off planet but with a small presence on Earth to supervise "the farm". Finally another creature is reported to be a Praying Mantis insectoid.

Originally posted by Morg234
The "Star Wars" satellites were never even possible, and don't exist.

Hi Morg,

You bring up a very interesting aspect of our current knowledge of what does and does not exist. Actually, I never saw one with my own eyes, didn't see one launched, haven't seen one operate its death rays, and was not able to inspect its presence orbiting our planet. So if seeing is believing, I don't believe. However, we can see things with other things than our rudimentary occular organs, the mind's eye having abilities to perveive beyond our sensory extensions. The main reasons for which I believe they do exist, that Star Wars satellites are real, is that UFOs are a reality since hundreds of thousands of witnesses attest, Aliens are too as I am a direct eyewitness to this myself, Reagan who sponsored the Star Wars program was obsessed with an Alien Invasion to the point of more than hinting at it publicly on many occasions, and we are also a warring species, developing and deploying weapons at every occasion and opportunity.

Originally posted by Getsmart

...and possibly even farm our souls.

Originally posted by Morg234

These sort of things act as a near self-inflicted beheading for Ufology.

I see where you are coming from. I used to think the same thing when David Icke denounced the presence of Reptilians among us. I thought he was discrediting the freedom movement with insane stories. Of this and only this I was sure: he must be either a disinfomation agent polluting the truth with crazy lizard stories to mock whistleblowers, or he must be himself totally off his rocker. Then I was witness to an 8-foot Draco. Two years was the time it took me to digest the reversal of paradigm which this direct experience confronted me with. Then I fathomed how wrong I had been: there was only one thing I could be certain of about what David Icke was saying, and that was that Reptilians are REAL.

We know we are being farmed, whether you think it is by dominant human elites or by alien overlords. That it is for our labor is taken for granted. That it is for our flesh is a distinct possibility, if these Reptoids are man-eating carnivores. This would explain the tremendous numbers of people who vanish off the face of the earth never to be heard from again. Also, maybe our souls are captured for their eternal flame as a form of harnessed perpetual energy? Or could our souls be sought by disembodied dimensional entities, to be ejected from our bodies in order to free them as Avatar hosts for them to evolve among humans for their own purposes, undetected?

In any case, I am not here to serve the cause of UFOLOGY. Not that I have anything against the study of what we don't understand and cannot identify. However it doesn't help speculation about what might be INSIDE OFOS to automatically discount various hypotheses and to presume what their motives might or might not be based upon our own human logic - if those occupants are not humans.

GS

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Cooper is but one among the many who have lost their life to disclosure.

Mark Potok, spokesman for the Southern Poverty Law Center, writes that Cooper was well known within the militia movement for his book, Behold a Pale Horse and his anti-government shortwave radio program that reportedly included Oklahoma City bomber Timothy J. McVeigh as a fan.[1]

Political scientist Michael Barkun characterized Behold a Pale Horse as "among the most complex superconspiracy theories" and also among the most influential, being much read in militia circles as well as widely sold in mainstream bookstores....

[edit for brevity --DJW001]

On November 5, 2001 Cooper was fatally shot by a law enforcement officer at his Eagar, Arizona home after confronting deputies trying to arrest him and shooting one of them in the head. Authorities said Cooper was carrying a handgun and fled when Apache County deputies identified themselves and tried to arrest Cooper on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from earlier disputes with local residents. Federal authorities reported that Cooper spent years trying to avoid capture on a 1998 arrest warrant for tax evasion and according to a spokesman for the U.S. Marshals Service, Cooper vowed "he would not be taken alive".

en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn't sound like disclosure had much to do with it. Can you name another?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Well, you certainly research everything to death. LOL Next you'll be turning on the 5 o'clock news and telling me it's a fact because they told you so - bravo ! Sure they killed Cooper for back taxes, just like the only reason they put Al Capone in Alcatraz was for tax evasion. It is called judicial whitewashing of an Agency Hit.

It is great enquiring minds like yours that make ATS a treasure trove of in-depth research. On a more serious note, we can all tell you know next to nothing about Cooper's life or research, nor are you willing or maybe even capable of investigating this. He was what is referred to as a whistleblower, and was stricken down for revealing covert secrets.

AST members interested in what might be going on in the skies, here's a message which is at least worthy of attention - for each of us to consider it for what they might like. Please no hecklers! If you don't like it just turn off your computer or close your browser page. I happen to find ideas which are off the wall to be thought provoking. Not that I am inclined to agree with them compulsively - to the contrary - but they serve to expand one's field of perception in ways which can open onto new insight about what might actually be, whether related or not to the communicated message. You are invited to view this clip in that mindset.

Unusual interpretation of the current SPACE WAR

Getsmart

edit on 24-11-2012 by Getsmart because: Who is to say how many Alien species exist in how many dimensions?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

He was what is referred to as a whistleblower, and was stricken down for revealing covert secrets.

In order for one to be a whisteblower, one must be privy to information. He claimed that Eisenhower held a secret meeting with aliens. How would he know that? There is no evidence that he was on Eisenhower's staff. His later career suggests that he was mentally unstable. Did you believe that Iraq had mobile germ warfare laboratories because a "whistleblower" code named "Screwball" by his handlers, said it was so?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop

We all know of Eisenhower's treaty with the Alien Greys, which are presumably hybrids between Reptilians and Insectoids - missioned ot monitor our biological systems, program our society and possibly even farm our souls.

lmao and that's as far as I'll get in this thread. Thanks for the laugh though.

President Eisenhower met with the Alien Greys at Muroc February 20 - 21, 1954.
Muroc AFB is now Edwards AFB.
There were 5 spacecraft on display.
It looks like the Alien Greys have no non-interference directive.
That sounds like a red flag. The Alien Greys have an alliance with the Draco / Hydra Reptilians.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Please be so kind as to accept the invitation to start a discussion elsewhere about William Cooper. This thread is about a Space War and not his history or your demands that people give you names or facts. Get your own or do without. I didn't bring him up and even if I had have no obligation to educate you or entertain your issues with this person or another. Please stop derailing this thread. Final request.

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I heard the - Space War - is over.
It lasted from October 2002 - October 2011.
The Procyon people won the war with the help of the Arcturians.
Some guy named Tolec spilled the beans.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Hi TauCetixeta,

I don't know about a Space War having ended, it seems like there is still combat above and conflict below. By the way, thanks for setting them straight about IKE (the President, not the hurricane). But they really ought to do some of their own research rather than stomping their feet and demanding to be spoon fed.

This Conspiracy forum was designed for thinking adults who use their brains before their fingers and aren't too lazy to investigate Conspiracies themselves. Also, we can all note that it is an often reliable sign that one might be "onto something" when naysayers start to come out of the woodwork. That several react so violently to my timid mention of "perhaps even a soul farm" brings me to wonder if there isn't something to explore further about this topic. If you're interested here's something where this is brought up in the context of Light Orb UFOs:

CLICK FOR LINK TO THREAD

Getsmart

edit on 24-11-2012 by Getsmart because: those who say there's no Space War get all upset about its alleged motives LOL

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Hi TauCetixeta,

I don't know about a Space War having ended, it seems like there is still combat above and conflict below. By the way, thanks for setting them straight about IKE (the President, not the hurricane). But they really ought to do some of their own research rather than stomping their feet and demanding to be spoon fed.

This Conspiracy forum was designed for thinking adults who use their brains before their fingers and aren't too lazy to investigate Conspiracies themselves. Also, we can all note that it is an often reliable sign that one might be "onto something" when naysayers start to come out of the woodwork. That several react so violently to my timid mention of "perhaps even a soul farm" brings me to wonder if there isn't something to explore further about this topic. If you're interested here's something where this is brought up in the context of Light Orb UFOs:

CLICK FOR LINK TO THREAD

Getsmart

edit on 24-11-2012 by Getsmart because: those who say there's no Space War get all upset about its alleged motives LOL

Thanks for the link!
Yes, a guy named Tolec spilled the beans.
The Reptilians / Cabal & Illuminati are on the run.
Read more here:
- Tolec - Contact with the Andromeda Council

Battles continue elsewhere.
20 other planets are under attack from - The Unholy 6 -.

The Earth however is 99.999% all clear.
Thank the Pree Ta from the Procyon Star System and the Arcturians.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
THANKS MODS FOR HELPING THIS THREAD GET BACK ON TOPIC !

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yesterday, it was reported that Medvedev "joked" about secret Russian alien files:

Medvedev has spoken about top secret files on aliens that may have landed in Russia.

In footage recorded Friday after a television interview, the former president joked that each Russian leader gets two folders with information about extraterrestrials that visited our planet — and stayed here.

Unseen on camera footage, he is heard telling a Ren TV journalist he could not tell "how many of them are among us, because it may cause panic."

Secret files on aliens? Russian Prime Minister makes televised joke

If you notice who reported the story, it was the Illuminati Rothschild Associated Press. So, of course, they are going to pass any warning of aliens off as a "joke," because they don't want people to figure out what is going on until it is too late.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Hi Someotherguy,

If your Russian isn't too rusty here's the video hosted on an Italian newspaper's website - the cameras were left on rotation while apparently nobody was working in the control booth anymore?

Link to video at La Repubblica

His tone doesn't seem to be really in jest, even if he does have an uncomfortable smirk at one point. Anyone with the skills to transcribe the audio and translate it would be welcomed !

GS

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What does Putin's ridiculing people who believe in space aliens have to do with a war in space? The previous two posts are off topic!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Certainly the game of musical chairs between the Russian President and Prime Minister make it hard to keep track, but it is Dmitry Medvedev who is currently the Premier of Russia. This is quite ON TOPIC because he is at the head of one of the World Superpowers with a highly developed "official" Space Program and maybe their own SECRET SPACE PROGRAM as a number of American whistleblowers have noted that many decades there have been joint US-Russian manned missions to Mars.

Also, he is speaking of two highly critical strategic items having been remitted to him upon his taking office as President of Russia, one being the Nuclear Suitcase which could destroy the entire planet, the other being a large file about "All the Aliens" visiting Earth. He adds that many are infiltrated among us, to the point that revealing their numbers would cause mass panic. This means that there could very well be a form of SPACE INVASION going on as prompted the need to create a Man in Black secret service in Russia similar to what is seen in the movie theater. Take it at face value or as a very twisted joke, but it does have to do with SPACE ALIENS possibly invading Earth.

For those here who wish to further explore this possibility, there is a dedicated thread in this forum section where quite a few people are tossing around what this might imply, disclosure, deadpan KGB humor or some political maneuver. In any case thanks Someotherguy for bringing this to our intention, because if indeed as he says there are various different sorts of Aliens coming here to our planet, then we are possibly engaging in Space Battle with at least some of those we consider to be most threatening?

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Space ETS invading the Earth?
They were here before humans.

The reptilians see us as cattle.
The DEF just wanted the vast resources of the planet Earth, our moon and the asteroid belt.
The DEF prefer low gravity asteroids.
The stargate in our sun is just a nice bonus.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
What I think is quite silly, my opinion mind you, is that if there is some alien war going on, in consideration that if there are indeed aliens they'd have to have some pretty spiffy technology to even get here, much less wage a war, anything mere human tech could throw at them, i postulate would be laughable.

I think it's a sure sign of ignorant human arrogance to even think that mere humans would have even the tiniest bit of truck to offer in any struggle between any titans.

Further, if there was indeed a war going on, me thinks quite certainly we'd have some more self evident fireworks going on overhead.
If there were bases on the moon we'd be able to look at the moon during new moon and see at least ONE light someone forgot to turn off.

Respectfully, I disagree that there's any sort of collusion going on with any sort of aliens and postulate that the most dangerous thing in the universe to we humans, other than random chance of natural disaster, is our own selves.

It's irresponsible to think we've alien brothers fighting along side us, or are coming to rescue us.
Humanity needs take accountability for its own actions.

Human greed and human evil doesn't need alien insects, reptilians, devils or demons to exist. Human greed and evil is quite capable of being greedy, selfish, and evil all it's own without help from any outside sources.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

I have to agree...in Total

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join