It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Unlike others, I have no claim to "inside knowledge". I notice that anyone who doesn't agree with you, gets a sarcastic reply, basically insinuating they are not smart enough to see the obvious. Yes, I do think they are here and my version of "observing" means a hands on approach. I tend to look at abduction stories with a skeptical view though, because of so many attention seekers. People who claim personal relationships with these alien "councils" give the whole UFO investigation a kook factor that causes the public to look at all of us as crazies. They seem to always find ways of getting around the fact they can never provide proof. Till then, they remain to me, attention seekers with no substance. I'm sure I will be called ignorant, so just for the record, I been interested in the UFO phenomenon for 30 years. I don't claim to know it all, but I don't just swallow any story or theory without proof. Some have different versions of proof.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Fascinating thread...

For those of us that have no inside knowledge.

You must admit, It's quite a lot to process.

However, some of us can read and not ridicule...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Well, it is reassuring that in the face of the evidence there are those, in this thread, who are so sure of themselves and of what they seem to already know, that they just move onto mocking us acting as if we are delusional paranoids crazy enough to imagine Clouds as being part of some idiotic scenario? LOL. DJW001 you must be British, to have so somber and even sinister a sense of humor and to mock fellow ATS members without any sense of measure or propriety...

I raised an important issue. Why do you refuse to look at it? Clouds are in the sky. UFOs are in the sky. Surely clouds and UFOs must have some kind of understanding. Don't argue that clouds aren't sentient beings. How do you know they are not sentient? What criteria do you use for accepting some speculations or stories whilst rejecting others? Once again, you have substituted mockery for an intelligent engagement of the issues. I think people are beginning to see through your disinformation tactics. It's the oldest game in the book: pose as a sympathetic member of a movement and then subvert it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Hi David,

Nobody was singling you out as being out of line with your personal vision of the issues, and my response was valid if you read the post immediately preceding this one. While there has been a good bit of analysis and documentation regarding UFOs emitting condensation in order to form Cloud Cover Camouflage to hide them from view, it isn't exactly the same thing as random clouds in the sky being activated by some form of intelligent behavior. Does anyone here note that this entire thread is being poked fun at ???

However David, if for the past 30 years you have been indeed considering the mountains of evidence concerning Alien Abductions and hostile Close Encounters of the Third and Forth Kind, then it seems very hard to conceive of us that all Aliens are merely Watchers, even if they seem to have been monitoring us for eons. There have been many incidents where Military Forces have engaged combat with them, and UFOs have interacted with us in more ways than simply "checking us out". They do have an Agenda, and what this Agenda is seems to have mobilized the Military Industrial Complex as well as the Armies and Secret Agencies of the entire planet. Were they merely observing us and posing no direct or indirect threat to Humanity, it is unlikely that we would be thus engaged in such a Strategic Confrontation with the Aliens.

Given that my earlier link to this was deleted from YouTube, here is another link to a very pertinent statement made by former Russian President and current 2nd term Russian Prime Minister Medvedev. Upon assuming the office of President of the world's second SuperPower, he was remitted the Nuclear Suitcase and at the same time was given 2 folders with above top secret information about Invading Aliens right here on Earth. This is evidence that at the highest level of Government and Military Authority as Commander in Chief of all of Russia's Armies, he was given the task of assimilating this critical information and defining or executing national policy at the highest level.

reply to post by whyamIhere

Hi WhyamIhere,

To us it is no mystery why you are here. It is to explore, think and share ideas and together gain more knowledge about what compels us to investigate: elucidating the mysteries with which we are confronted. Like you I don't have any inside information, and for this reason I started this thread with two questions. These are questions which I had hoped we might answer together by pooling our efforts.

The first was to examine what meager information might filter down from reports of stellar fireworks also known as downed UFOs or targeted craft in the Earth's outer stratosphere. Upon this I hoped to ascertain whether we are indeed under attack by one Alien force, as a joint Human Defense Force, or whether we might be Allied with one species of Aliens and fighting off a second species of Aliens?

The second question was more specifically what species the Strategic Defense Initiative's Star Wars Satellites might be targeted at. They are called Satellite killers, but this actually means that they were designed to be able to down flying craft in outer space. Whose UFOs are these?

Are they the UFOs of Draco Reptilian Warriors seeking to swoop down and devour humanity like rapacious predators, or are we siding with such somber creatures and warding off Benevolent Aliens who seek to liberate Humanity from their Grip and end the ANIMAL FARM this planet has become with the assistance of their Royal and Illuminati Sharecroppers? You will note that while I maybe have a few more unanswered questions than others here, I don't have access to insider information - hence my posting this thread.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Getsmart
What experience have you had with aliens/ufo's. Just being nosy here
I believe in et's. One thing i find hard to believe is that we would even try to fight these advanced technological creatures. If we cant get up there in the first place,And certainly cant compete with what weaponry they must have. There crafts we probably would not be able to dent anyway, nevermind destroy
edit on 27-12-2012 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2012 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

How about stargates? Stars aren't necessarily hot, and they're most likely connected to every other star, so do you think its possible, that our elite dark hats/black ops, have been bullying other systems yet?

Also,

2010 Mercedes Benz Biome Concept

Grown from a seed, talk about GMO!!! And took many years to grow to road worthy. Secret space program??? How can they fund all those crafts, even if they did fleece and bully the world and exhort enormous funds, John Lear has spoken of huge stations in space, for quite a while. Anyway, it would simplify things wouldnt it, if they were GMO , crystal seed crafts, or whatever the composition is, and that as I was told, would continue to grow bigger in space. Now those huge blimps by the sun, which I believe is a stargate jumpgate station, the could be ours, and at much more affordable prices than any other way.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
FWIW

Congressionial Disclosure Studies Alien Moon Bases

Discussions of alien moon bases and videos of structures on the dark side of the moon aren’t new. That congress is investigating, not only the bases themselves but three decades or more of continually doctored data from NASA and defense space projects is news.

Last week, an unusual story was published by World News Tomorrow, alleging that crop circles were created by energy weapons in orbit, systems that were hacked.

See also

A Piece of Disclosure? Veterans Today 1-9-13… “Congressional Disclosure Studies Alien Moon Bases”

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

World News Tomorrow is not a simple internet news site.

www.veteranstoday.com...

www.worldnewstomorrow.com...

Hey, GetSmart... you're not Baron Baretzky, are you?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You might be right about some of what Greer is saying, more interested in exposing the huge hidden machine since we know the public one more. But I can sense the energy off his contacts. As to the bad and the good, there is a frequency at which love, intellect,goodness, good intent/actions vibrates. So, thats the one people need.
Part of that is also, not following bad orders, and not just going back to sleep but striving to choose right and sometimes that means, standing still and refusing to budge, whatever people think about taking action or responding with physical force, no I'm saying, refusing to cooperate or budge, is also a very strong choice of action.

Odd about ETs, the good and the bad, the dracos. Again the access seems to be more about frequency again, overall. Love is the most protective element there is, not necessarily what call physically, but on the levels far more important than this illusion, and also to some degree here. The negative side doesnt have permissions to do as they wish. That takes faith and people need more of that, not necessarily in a bible thumping way either, just innate faith in Good and Love and their own Soul, and Family above.

I just have to see a sweeping gorgeous picture of the stars like in some of the statellite videos, and I light up with joy, love and recognition. I know that family is everywhere out there, and feel them. Need to focus more on the Love in everyone, and close permissions in part by being Loving and striving to make good choices to spiritual darkness. ET corporal/ET spiritual.

I'm really more concerned with our governments here and the shadow governments. And often when I see someone disclosing things on ET, wonder if they're using codes. Are their codes for ETs, for federations, all relating to "world leaders here" who consider themselves the ETS? Are they speaking some kind of code????

And if our leaders can exit the solar system through our star, are they bullying other systems? I consider them to be amongst the universe's most ruthless, bloodthirsty, power hungry, murders alive, in existence. I mean there could be a shade darker, but its marginal. What is worse than torturing an infant to death, impaling a young boy? What they're doing goes beyond anything that could ever be allowed without the universe being destroyed.

They say, there is a quarantine on us, some kind of net? Well, I don't really believe what "they" say. I suspect they're really poised, to exploit other planets and systems with their NAZI abuses, and that they are a New Empire, they're the resurrected empire. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope their advancement in the Keely/Tesla type sciences hasn't propelled them to much higher levels. But I suspect otherwise.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by someotherguy

World News Tomorrow is not a simple internet news site.

www.veteranstoday.com...

www.worldnewstomorrow.com...

Hey, GetSmart... you're not Baron Baretzky, are you?

"Crop Circles poses not threat as they might be made by aliens of a different kind says Counter Intelligence Agency"

Nothing simple about grammatical errors in this headline.

Very sophisticated "internet news site".

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

In my opinion, there is indeed a "quarantine" that is specific to humans going beyond the 300 mile limit that all of our 'space stations' have operated at since the 1970s.

Only "mechanical" craft have ventured beyond & many of those have failed.

I believe that the 200 plus, "NASA UFO" clips on (my) Martyn Stubbs You Tube channel, clearly show this standoff, with NASA cameras always appearing to follow the pulsating UFOs when they appear!

The so called 'new' secret space theory...that a shadow power is also in the mix, flying craft that were built on Earth...craft that were built using recovered technology obtained from various crashed saucers... I believe to be true.

The worse part is that this newly exposed 'Dark Power' is not quarantined, implying a 'deal' is in place. Many of the UFOs I discovered on Space Shuttle missions, "live video downloads"... show these craft, interacting with other UFOs as well.

...as in the 'Tether Incident' & the UFOs forming 'a circle' over Africa, as well as what appears to be some sort of SDI weapon fired on both the STS-48 mission & the STS-80 flight.

So let me be clear...there is a Secret Space War going on...a perpetual war involving UFOs vs Global powers vs a mysterious 'shadow power'

a non gov't group, that is attacking all our countries space assets, as well as our terrestrial assets & populations... via extreme weather, earthquakes & other unnatural, unexplainable events we see daily, worldwide...And we keep thinking its all just climate change or cycles that have happened before. Not very likely.

This planet based power is using 'Direct Energy Weapons', a technology obtained from either occupants of another dimension flying 'Organic (living) UFOs' or... the suddenly, now ordinary ETs, flying ships from other planets!

We really do have ...the Good, the Bad & the Ugly here. I suppose it's figuring out who's who that is the challenge for many NASA UFO researchers, but not for me. I checked off the box that says- "all of the above" !

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by buzzEmiller

Well according to John Lear, and Sleeper, the solar system is something we are meant to once again, create a presence for humanity in. We have in past cycles. Maybe if they think they are going beyond it, but its more of illusion, in other words something would be redirecting them. Maybe they even all end up in some kind of technology, or like being in a cube, where they are expressing their intentions and dreams by surrounding other planets, with reptilian transformer suits or something, just like when they go back in time to murder their grandfather, that instead it was an illusion. That Higher Ups have some pretty hefty limits and matrix producing technology.

He also said this entire solar system was an illusion, for souls to mature in, and that the real world or reality exists outside it..

I know there are sides in this, but to me that is the biggest illusion, for consequence is real to continually harming, and so a dark club that hangs out together and hopes not to get rounded up might exist, but there is only Love and Insanity to me, and insanity is an illusion distorted thing that needs healing. So I just ask for healing for everyone and lots of love and recovery.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Those are some awesome posts there, if you take a moment to think about it. Yes, there is much truth here at ATS as long as threads remain present and bots don't take them over. Recently there was an incident which has even mystified die-hard non believers and hard core skeptics. It is the allegation that either a meteorite or an asteroid recently penetrated Russian airspace and exploded above a city, breaking windows before crashing down into a crater. Many stories about this are conflicting and some videos pertaining to this event have been rapidly deleted.

Here is one which is interesting because at minute 4:00 it shows the crater in flames, after the crash, and it seems to be filled with what looks like alien skulls ablaze. There is even something which appears to the bottom right side of the screen at minute 5:09 to be similar in appearance to the upper trunk of a humanoid, wearing white body armor and some sort of tall head gear, it is on the right perimeter of the crater facing towards its center looking as if he was partly ejected during the crash.

Some of you might want to download this video as well as the next one in order to host them again elsewhere, as many YouTubes about this event have been disappeared for various pretexts. No longer to be found, that weakens the sharing of information and removes visual evidence which supports unofficial theories. This is the sort of event which can better help the skeptics consider that in fact we are at WAR with certain Alien factions which appear to have hostile intent towards humans on earth. To what extent we retain a fighting chance is demonstrated by our continued presence on this planet and the fact that "something" was downed recently.

For more visuals on what exactly happened before the UFO was downed, here is a very interesting clip showing a large projectile strike from behind, penetrating and exploding the UFO before exiting it from the front. It is worth a careful analysis in full screen at its highest resolution.

GS

edit on 22-2-2013 by Getsmart because: it appears that an Alien craft was downed over Russia...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Here is one which is interesting because at minute 4:00 it shows the crater in flames, after the crash, and it seems to be filled with what looks like alien skulls ablaze. There is even something which appears to the bottom right side of the screen at minute 5:09 to be similar in appearance to the upper trunk of a humanoid, wearing white body armor and some sort of tall head gear, it is on the right perimeter of the crater facing towards its center looking as if he was partly ejected during the crash.

Does the terrain in that hoax video look the least bit like Siberia in winter? Do you think ATS is filled with idiots?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
THANKS for bumping this thread - it really helps to spread the word and you're doing good work: Bravo !

Regarding my forum brothers and sisters, I have the deepest respect for them and the words you used never crossed my mind. However they did come into your mind, and we can all wonder why ??

Regarding the topography of Siberia, do you even know what size a territory you are referring to? If you were not a web bot and were able to use a keyboard to run a Google search the first link would bring you to Wikipedia which explains that "Siberia is an extensive geographical region constituting almost all of North Asia" and also that "with an area of 5.1 million square miles, Siberia takes up roughly 77% of Russia's total territory".

Wikipedia: Siberia

Amazingly you can determine from a few seconds of close range camera footage that it is impossible for this video to have been filmed anywhere within 5 million square miles? Have you explored this territory for years methodically referencing every landmark? Were you a living, breathing, thinking human being, this would be evidence of ignorance and a total absence of judgment. However it almost sounds like a programmed response from Naval Intelligence software, a defective application which should never have gotten beyond alpha testing before getting scrapped.

I am not trying to benefit from any unfair advantage and such poor counterarguments create a bias in favor of the premise of this thread. I only hope that others who are exposed to these phenomena are better clued in to what they are getting into.

GS

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Amazingly you can determine from a few seconds of close range camera footage that it is impossible for this video to have been filmed anywhere within 5 million square miles?

I can compare the genuine footage of the meteor in the beginning of the video, which clearly shows snow on the ground and trees, with the hoax video of the burning crater at the end, which has no snow or trees. Any idiot can see that. Why didn't you? Oh, wait! You know its a hoax, don't you?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Not only that, that is a hole, that's it. No impact crater. That same Russian Deputy Prime Minister also said that it was an attack by the USA

Not sure what to think about the second video where they claim it was shot down because it was traveling roughly 21,000 mph and there isn't a projectile on the planet that can move fast enough to catch up with it yet alone get to it from the time it entered the atmosphere.

On the Space Wars theory, I don't buy it. I do believe we have a "Black" Space Fleet however. I am an amateur astronomer and have seen some things that just don't line up with what we are told by our letter agencies. Many other amateur astronomers have also seen similar objects, but none of them will talk about it on the astronomy forums in the open. Can't say I blame them. I think "we" are the aggressors in space.
I also don't fall for the ET's controlling our climate, I've heard that in more places than here. Our whole solar system is changing, not just Earth. Every planet is being effected, I can see it when viewing the other planets. The energy in the solar system and our sun are causing the changes.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankenCub

...Many other amateur astronomers have also seen similar objects, but none of them will talk about it on the astronomy forums in the open.

Is there someplace that they ARE willing to talk about it? If so, where?

In my own local astro club, I get mostly the 'giggles' in response when I bring the topic up. What I find odd is that when asked one-on-one, I get nearly 100% belief that we are not alone, that they are definitely 'out there', that they 'are probably here', that they have likely been here thousands of times for thousands, if not millions, of years, that it is patently obvious and mathematically inevitable. But whenever there is two-or-more in a group, the 'ridicule factor' makes everyone nervous, and nobody wants to go on record as 'believing' anything. hee hee, ha ha ha, *cough* *snort*.

I've tested this many times. For example, we'd all be standing around with our scopes aimed at some nebula or galaxy, and I would "pop the question". It's almost laughable as immediately everyone puts their head down to their eyepieces as if hiding from embarrassment that 'the subject' was raised.

As a licensed pilot, I found the same thing in the hanger, cockpit, and flightline - even at the local 'vapor-trails' watering hole. Even a few drinks won't loosen lips about, you know... "don't say it!"

As a professor, Wow - this is the worst. I bring the topic up in academia, my fellow 'scholars' run from me like I have some kind of devastating, incurable, contagious disease. Open, inquisitive minds? Baloney. Not for this subject. Anything else is fair game. But not "little green men in saucers". Can't touch that...

We can talk about anything else, current events, tragedies, even conspiracies. But aliens among us? No way. Why not??!?!? How did Aliens/UFO discussion become professional suicide?

My personal belief is that TPTB have invested enormous funds into disinformation and psychological warfare against humanity to 'keep the secret' as long as possible -and the investment has paid off handsomely.

Your tax dollars at work.

When, oh when, will this mindset change? We need to mature and evolve already. Otherwise, I am convinced that humans, as a species, are doomed to perpetual primitive mediocrity -or worse. Extinction? Maybe that's the 'plan' after all...

Prologue:

Epilogue:

edit on 3/1/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

I constantly fight the group mentality.

I know this sounds weird but the way I shut them up is one line.

"You just need to look inside yourself...You already know".

It's worked for me... Good luck my friend.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

My personal belief is that TPTB have invested enormous funds into disinformation and psychological warfare against humanity to 'keep the secret' as long as possible -and the investment has paid off handsomely.

No, you simply fail to understand the difference between scientific rigor and belief, professional demeanor and personal confessions, academic methodology and personal opinion. If you asked me if there is life on Mars, I would need to reply: "There is no evidence that there is currently life on Mars." If we were to have a couple of drinks and you were to ask me what I believe, I would probably say: "Oh, I'm sure there was life on Mars at some point... some of it may even have survived here or there." The first is a rigorous statement, the second my personal opinion. Likewise, pilots will present a sober, professional front to "outsiders," but share weird stories, like campers telling ghost stories around the campfire, when in the convivial company of their peers. Many academics have the "gut feeling" that Christopher Marlowe wrote the works of Shakespeare, but there is just no objective evidence this is the case, so they sardonically refer to "The Canon."

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join