It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos show U.S. troops' 'inhuman conduct' with suicide bombers' bodies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

You're wasting my time.

Goodbye.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Thanks for going off topic.

Back on topic though. Don't see an issue with this.

A lot of those suicide bombers and all are doing what they are doing because as far as they know, America came to town, started killing people, and is pissing all over their culture. This will recruit some more who will in turn kill more innocent people and you have no issues with any of that?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

You're wasting my time.

Goodbye.

I am sorry if I put a stop to your emotional reaction for a moment and may have even made you think. I know how that upsets most authoritarian types such as yourself who hide under the bed, praying for Mastery Cheney to come save them from boogeymen at night.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by nenothtu

For them bashing those soldiers doesn't matter what those suicide bombers do just American soldiers.

Its ridiculous we are suppose to "show respect" for human life they haven't in the last decade or the past 500 years.

Exactly. My respect is earned, not handed out like party favors. If they can't act respectably, I have no compunction to deliver unearned respect. Now to be honest, I've had enemies I respected the hell out of - but they earned it. They didn't go around targeting women and children while at the same time disrespecting their very own one-and-only bodies by blowing them up on purpose.

Just because they wanted to kill me was no reason for disrespect. Hell, I wanted to kill them, too! Failing to respect themselves or their own people, however, WAS and IS a reason for disrespect.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't see a problem with any of it. Whomever said war was like a day at the country club? The Taliban are not choir boys, and they would not pause an iota to take a photo along side the desecrated remains of ISAF forces. So what is the big deal? They attack by surprise, maim and mutilate civilians, and destroy infrastructure. Some people think they should be given a proper burial? I am having a hard time seeing that happen for these cowards.

To me, this latest photo shoot is nothing more than nitpicking by the MSM. If the forces in Afghanistan were given the authority to use whatever means necessary to attack the Taliban? I think the situation might be a little different. However, the rules of engagement is like walking on egg shells. Very difficult to fight war with both hands tied behind their back. Keep up the pressure and send them back to mountains from which they came. Either let them take the gloves off, or start packing and get the heck out of there. This conflict has gone nowhere fast.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

"They are bad people who do bad things so we need to go over there and kill them."
"They are doing really bad things to our people so we should do really bad things to theirs."
"We are ----- people who do bad things now too!"

I have no problem at all paying them back in their own coin. It's a coinage they understand, and payment they coined to begin with.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
wow. I would confiscate ALL cameras from troops and tell them to not be retarded. They are professional soldiers not some red neck dumb asses putting cigarettes in dead deer´s mouths. When they put that uniform on they are representing their country. This is crap and it is getting old. What the hell is leadership over there telling these dumbasses that they keep doing isht like this. WTF!!

Honor the dead and respect your enemy or you cheapen the victory. They are acting like cowards and pansy ass sissies. I don't consider them warriors of my nation, just HS drop outs who get bored too easily and don't spend that time training or learning. They will make for failures in civilian life. Eat it up retards, those pictures will be your only claim to fame.

You are a real shame and embarrassment to your country.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I don't cry foul, when foul is already in place.

Again, If it were me in charge, cameras would be confiscated, media would be banned and there would be scorched earth and nothing as silly as posing with dead bodies.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I agree. War is war, not some retreat for sociopaths to get their thrills. What were they going to do, go home and show off the pics for props from their beer buddies. Real tough hard asses.
War is bad enough without a bunch of men acting like children with someone else's toys.

There is no noble war, just noble warriors. Or in this case, dumbasses who are out for bragging rights.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
No one should be shocked by the actions of the US Armed Forces. America has an extended history with the mistreatment of people of color. The same bigots, homophobs, and zionts that run and populate this country are also in our military and they all have the same goal ie.... white male domination!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

How many contradicting statements can one make in one retort???
Good grief.

Posing with the dead is as old as the camera or painting brush.

Pissing on the dead enemy is older then that.

Get over it. Has nothing to do with your view on the mentality or physiological state of the service member. it has been used as PhyOps towards the enemy.

And the whole "It will recruit more" statement is really just silly.

Again, they are dead by suicide. No honor, no nothing.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vicnc2012

Yep, because people of color don't do such things.

Sure sure then, sure sure.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

so they send those pictures to the enemy?

This is news. Oh and there have always been men of less worth than others. Some just defend the lesser honor and place as high as what a true man should esteem to be.

I guess it's ok since it has been done before huh?

Like genocide is old and done already so if they did that then they are worthy men deserving of respect and praise.

F that. There is a better way of living. Some just conform to acting like animals.

EDIT:
I take back my previous statement. We do not agree. You would just like to hide their actions by taking their film. I would like to correct the mental diarrhea that generation has. Keep the star. You are sparky.

And the whole "It will recruit more" statement is really just silly.

didnt say that, it will make more dead service men´s families have to see that crap though.

No honor, no nothing.

agreed. Nothing. Acceptable to you maybe.

edit on 18-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Oh good hell.
Pictures of US Military members posing with dead enemies is a non issue.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey, if you feel so much sympathy for these suicide bombers and the Taliban- there are planes flying to the middle east every day. Pack your crap and hop on one.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Funny how nobody condemns the actions of the suicide bombers, whose sole mission was to blow up innocent people so they can go to paradise and get laid.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd put the photos I saw on the LA Times website somewhere around a 2 on the "atrocity scale," and a -10 if you want to compare it to the atrocities committed by the Taliban.

Please, direct your outrage where it belongs.
edit on 4/18/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

And this is why nothing is done about the ATROCITIES committed by US soldiers. Lay blame elsewhere and it's ok. Then the people just follow along with this justification. Got lots of stars for the comment as well I see.

Yup, get the people all riled up against the foreign land that was invaded by the US and let's forgive the little things like urinating on corpses, killing innocent women and children by US SOLDIERS!

But that's ok right? I mean if they do it to their own people, then it must be ok if the US soldiers do it to them as well.

Humanitarian reasons for invasion always make me laugh.

We'll all have this conversation again when we see a pic of some US Soldier's corpse covered in feces being dragged through the streets of some foreign land where they don't belong.

And before you go off on a tangent and say that I would applaud it being done to a US soldier, give it up already. No decent person applauds this type of behavior to any person Foreign or Domestic.

Peace

edit on 18-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

I don't know, man. You go thru what some gents over there experience & you might be less inclined to rush to judgment. Maybe you have--I don't want to rush to judgment, either. But the golden lining here is that ACM members are dead and NATO personnel, ANA, ANP, and Afghan civilians are not. I mean the pictures sort of tell an ignominous story, but all I really see are dead ACM.

Was it the intent of the L.A. Times to try and create an unspoken narrative about carnage? Seems that way.

When I think about truly horrifying carnage I need only recall an ex girlfiend's labia & I'm spooked . But dead ACM? No. This is where idealism tries to sugarcoat B.S. with whipped cream. I freak'in hate whipped cream on my B.S.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I go and dig this out, always seems to apply

it sums up my opinion pretty nicely...

Will someone remind me if I do run for president and win to give these soldiers medals? Big, fancy, nice, and shiny ones....

I will add a little bit...

Do you want to be defended by the good little boys and girls?

Or do you want to be defended by men and women who will go out there and kill so you can sleep in peace at night? You know the ones who will kill so your hands stay clean

Remember Patton and Churchill both pissed in the Rhine after the war...

I however support all (even the blessed evil ones) our troops, those who do not are traitors... nuff said

As for photo's and inhuman conduct
I did find some disturbing ones on the web in a youtube video

it involves Americans
Killing of non-combatants
and massive destruction

Have your forgotten?

The firefighters, the cops, the civilians on the planes, and the pentagon personnel

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I don't know what's worse, that these soldiers are posing with these corpses or that they'll be haunted by PTSD and suicidal thoughts for the rest of their lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join