It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos show U.S. troops' 'inhuman conduct' with suicide bombers' bodies

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
“Inhumane conduct”.
Just the quality one would look for when choosing soldiers to win a war. This thread contradicts itself all the way around

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
So where are the pics??????????

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

Only one problem with that train of thought homie: For us, incidents like that are an aberration brought on by the stress of combat (which I'm sure you know nothing about,) whereas for "them," committing atrocities is a way of life, something for which they think Allah will bless them.

So, FAIL; them and you.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

these soldiers are defending liberty and democracy and therefore are meant to reperesent the same values and behaviours that have been established as a result of our so called civilised society.
Therefore these individuals are either failing in their duty to defend these ideals , and or they are sick individuals with no morales.

Well we do know that soliders are trained to think of the enemy as less than human , so we can see how these things can happen.

Remember a suicide bomber is fighting for their own ideals as well , those ideals differ from the west and therefore are branded as terrorists , it doesnt make their fight any less valid than anyone elses !

Innocent lives are collatarel damage , and how many innocents have suicide bomvers killed compared to those innocents killed by "humanitarian aid " , carpet bombing , unexploded cluster bombs, mines , chemical warfare , depleted uranium , the wrong target , the wrong place at the wrong time !

If anyone else posed with a dead body and took a pic you would be disgusted
why then are so many defending troops doing it !

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

Text

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you f##k with me, I'll kill you all.
Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share.
Ned Dolan

Text

OOOHHH
F'ING
RAH!

I'd star that post a hundred times if I could brother.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Funny how nobody condemns the actions of the suicide bombers, whose sole mission was to blow up innocent people so they can go to paradise and get laid.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd put the photos I saw on the LA Times website somewhere around a 2 on the "atrocity scale," and a -10 if you want to compare it to the atrocities committed by the Taliban.

Please, direct your outrage where it belongs.
edit on 4/18/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

You fail to realize that these "suicide bombers" had families, wife, children, brothers and sisters, when a soldier comes into your home and starts killing your family, im sure you will do everything in your power to kill them yes even suicide bombing.

I don't know about you "mate" but if that happened to me, i would strap C4's around my waist and kill those soldiers.

This you FAIL to realize.

Turn off Fox news and check the "real" news out.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Zatox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

ne of of three isn't even a Meatloaf song. Yes, we invaded their country; but haven't you noticed how careful we've been not to mess with their religion? Thousands of Bibles are burned by the US military so it doesn't appear as though we are proselytizing and at the same time rules and regs are very strict and specific on how to treat a Koran - with KID GLOVES. We haven't imposed our politics either; Afghanistan is a minimal democracy with a crap load of Sharia thrown in, hardly "our" political system. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Then what are you doing there? Protecting your own interests, under the guise of protecting the citizens of that country?

You are blinded by patriotism, instilled into you from birth, and drilled further into you by the military.

I am tired of the "military types" on here, looking down on us civilians. Yeah we did not experience combat, or seen the things over there with our own eyes.

But, morals is morals. In war, you have an enemy, and you might argue that morals do not apply. However, even if you enemy does not have any moral values, at least you can have some.

The issue here, and with other similar incidents is about the morality of the situation.

vvv

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

sorry but freedom is free , until a corrupt government overthrows your government and puts in a proxy , and installs military bases to suppress your freedom.

If anyone takes my freedom I'll fight for it myself , no marines required thanks !

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

"You fail to realize that these "suicide bombers" had families, wife, children, brothers and sisters,"

Oh damn... never thought about that. Those poor suicidal bombers... I almost shed a tear. Yea... I'll remember that next time I spend 5 nights inside an open sewer trench with water, mud and # only with my nose out... I'll think about those poor suicidal bombers and their families. I will... promise.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I think what you fail to realise is that they are branded terrorists because their political , ideological world views are different from those of the western governments.
Therefore we are conditioned to think they are evil and have no morales and are nothing but sadistic killers hell bent on the destruction of our lives !

However they are still human beings with feelings and emotions , dreams and beliefs , favourite foods , colours and music . They are no different from me or you , accept they have chosen to die for what they believe in , just the same as the marines who are sent out to kill them for their beliefs!

The minute we all realised this truth , then the sooner we can stop our governments from implimenting even more sadistic foreign policy , and stop sending our children , brothers , sisters, wives , husbands to some foreign country to live or die in the name of protecting the status quo put in place , by the same corrupt government we all so despise.

Yet when we are fighting against a foreign enemy , we forget our hatred to our own masters , and put it aside for a common goal . Which isnt your goal its theirs !

id say wake up , but you appear to like being asleep , or in a stupor !

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
'inhuman conduct' with suicide bombers' bodies. Ha, is this real?

Is there something seriously wrong with you? What da hell gives you thought? Is your mind mush from all the liberal crap that’s been pumped into your idiotic head since 1st grade? Or is it all the drugs you did in school while reading about the great liberal leaders from the 60’s and 70’s?
THESE ARE SUICIDE BOMBERS! GET IT? SUICIDE BOMBERS! They killed themselves. I couldn’t care less if our solders pissed, craped on ‘em or feed em to the pigs. When do we get respect from the muslim psychos? You must mean when they drag the dead bodies through the streets and hang them in the public view. Oh ya that dignity. Or maybe when they put you on TV while cutting your head off. Ya, like that respect shown by those peace loving, respectful, dignified muslims. And what about the respect the muslim TV stations and our own communist liberal TV stations that aired the footage? Dignity? Respect? I say piss on em and feed em to the pigs.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

So they're just like you and me...

Funny I never thought to blow myself up and kill as many innocents (you know, those also with families, sons, daughters, wives and sisters) as I could to make a point.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It's a suicide bomber. The point of being a suicide bomber is to take your own life along with many others in the name of your religion.

Maybe it's just too early in the morning but this is one case of degrading a corpse's remains I do not care about. In fact, when you get to the point of wanting to blow yourself up to maim or destroy others, you're disqualified from being a human being.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

i agree the bomber wernt humain so why should they be treated as such?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

I would gladly piss all over the corpses of these scumbags. They rape, beat, stone their women. They kill US soldiers by means of cowardice(ROADSIDE BOMBS). I would piss all over them, before and AFTER I shoot them dead.

I

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldcoin
To admins: (if this has been posted before I apologize I did a search and found nothing, also feel free to move!)

"A soldier from the Army's 82nd Airborne Division with the body of an Afghan insurgent killed while trying to plant a roadside bomb," the caption reads. "The photo is one of 18 provided to The Times of U.S. soldiers posing with corpses."

I thought the soldiers urinating on corpses would be the last I heard of US Troops messing with dead bodies, guess I was wrong. I don't understand why the soldiers find that this sort of behavior is acceptable. Where is the dignity?

If it was the other way around, and a Iraqi or Afghan man posed next to pictures of a US military person's body we would be screaming for their head. But no, these guys will probably just get a slap on the wrist.

Here's the source:

Source
edit on 18-4-2012 by goldcoin because: (no reason given)

first off, if you thought that the soldiers peeing on dead insurgents was the last you would hear of so called bad behavior, that is just plain naive. Second, this sort of thing happens everyday, sometimes even worse things happen that you'll never hear about. If you do not understand, or have close to a clue why some troops do this, then you have no business posting a thread about it c'mon, do some research. This sort of thing has been happening for a long long time, and I'm sure some of Iraq and Afghanistan ARE screaming for their heads, but lets face it, this guy was a SUICIDE BOMBER, he obviously did not have much dignity for himself anyways. You want to know why some people do this? It's because war is hell, and when you see, and hear about your friends, and other troops dying, well, for some people, the payback feels real good to them, and this is how they show it. I don't blame these guys one bit for what they did. Everyone deals with there own hell their own way when over there. Though, I personally do not condone this type of thing, and this type of behavior does tend to breed crazies out of the service. I still understand why they did it, and what it means to get back at the enemy. You have to look at this not just from your perspective, but theirs as well. They are under a super amount of stress, and this is one of the stress relievers like it or not. Just my two cents with XP.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I stated they were just like you and me and had families , dreams and beliefs , the difference between them and you and me , is that yes they chose to end their lives in the name of their beliefs.

I guess there isnt anything you feel that strongly about that you'd choose to willingly kill yourself as a martyr to a cause.
When a foreign aggressor comes to your country and starts killing and plundering , then maybe you will think twice about this and maybe then you will see how they see.

Im not condoning the actions of suicide bombers, in my opinion , there is nothing worse than taking someones life to benefit your own agenda or that of others.

What everyone has to see past is that , these people , both the marines and the suicide bombers are both just following orders given to them by their masters. Who have put their ideals into their slaves and this has caused them to act in the name of that cause.
Whether its Jihad or Fiefdom and slavery both are fighting for someone else and are just being used.
They are both humans who before they were indoctrinated , had life liberty and love , now they have an empty hole where their soul used to be !

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Brain warped extremists show a lot less respect to the innocents they're infamous for exploding all over marketplaces in the name of their chosen figment of their imaginations.

And, what more would you expect from Call of Duty reared, high school drop-out grunts--a traditional Islamic burial?

*zzz*

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Funny how nobody condemns the actions of the suicide bombers, whose sole mission was to blow up innocent people so they can go to paradise and get laid.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd put the photos I saw on the LA Times website somewhere around a 2 on the "atrocity scale," and a -10 if you want to compare it to the atrocities committed by the Taliban.

Please, direct your outrage where it belongs.
edit on 4/18/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Indeed. I'd say that the pictures are nothing if you were one of the people who had all his buddies die by the sui[homo]side bombers. You'd feel a lot different if you were there.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So the soldiers were posing with dead bodies. That doesn't sound too bad to me.

I don't understand why the Afghani/Talibani soldiers just don't give and quit fighting.
The guys behind big oil that run the US military are not about to give up. THEY MEAN BUSINESS.

They have a pipeline to lay and money to make, and they don't care how many
people in the middle east they have to kill to get the job done.

The Afghani people should just realize this and give up. Hell, they could probably
quit fighting and do damn well for themselves if they just negotiated a price for the
land that the big oil companies need to lay the pipe and transport their stolen oil.

Why can't these people just learn from history...The big dog always eats first

edit on 19-4-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join