It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos show U.S. troops' 'inhuman conduct' with suicide bombers' bodies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
reply to post by OldCorp

Yea TEN years and nothings changed.

Yet these kids still sign up thinking their gonna change the world.

I'm sorry if I can't support people, who after a century of this American Colonialism BS, still sign up to kill for money and resources.

If these kids can't see a pattern in the "wars" America has waged, then maybe they are to dumb to realize nothings gonna change by killing more extremist muslims halfway around the world.

Two points:

1. Most of the kids that sign up are not dumb. But they are young and ignorant ... And most of them poor. Do not blame them. They may grow into someone you admire.
2. Please, stop making judgements on their behavior, even if it is bizarre. They are young and ignorant ... And most of them poor. Do not blame them. They may grow into someone you admire.

We don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Neither do they. Walk in their boots for a year in a combat zone and then come back and tell us how noble you were during your tour of duty.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

I completely agree. Still it is solely up to the individual to be aware of what's going on in the world.

There is no excuse for ignorance.

I mean how did we all end up on this site? If we can see through the illusion that is US foreign policy, surely any kid from Americas heartland can do the same.

We cannot continue sending these kids to do unjust things, and tell them that what their doing is good for the world.

Agree

Disagree

Disagree

Agree

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Nothing about being inhumane if they are already dead.
urbanlegends.about.com...

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...... it worked once in our History...

Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch.

They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Example #2:
Email contributed by K. Hanson, Dec. 3, 2002:

A True story about General "Black Jack" Pershing.

Born September 13th, 1860 near Laclede, Mississippi
Died July 15th, 1948 in Washington, D.C.
1891 Professor of Military Science and Tactics University of Nebraska
1898 Serves in the Spanish-American War
1901 Awarded rank of Captain
1906 Promoted to rank of Brigadier General
1909 Military Governor of Moro Province, Philippines
1916 Made Major General
1919 Promoted to General of the Armies
1921 Appointed Chief of Staff
1924 Retires from active duty
Education: 4 Years-West Point

One important thing to remember is that Muslims detest pork because they believe pigs are filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from paradise and doomed to hell.

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks against the United States and it's interests by, you guessed it, Muslim extremists.

So General Pershing captured 50 of the terrorists and had them tied to posts execution style. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the, now horrified, terrorists.

The soldiers then soaked their bullets in pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad.

The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc.

They let the 50th man go. And for about the next 42 years, there was not a single attack by a muslim fanatic anywhere in the world

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
The more these events happen, the more my conspiracy mind thinks that they are done for the shock and outraged response by the folks in Afghanistan..

Why?

Try 1 trillion dollars in mineral wealth in the country, I just can't see the US walking away from that after spending so much blood & money the past decade...

I think the plan was for withdrawal in 2014, are these recent events, designed to make withdrawal less likely as has been proposed?

I could be way off base here, but it just doesn't pass the smell test for me at the moment..

We walked away from Iraq and their oil, didn't we?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

I completely agree macman.

The thing is, when these kinds of things have been going on for a decade, and nothing has been accomplished, it really makes the world look at the entire US military in a bad light.

If there was no BS'n around, and they went in and did the job quick and right, then yes I believe we should tear the enemy down as bad as possible.

But I can't see who the enemy is. At that exact moment of fighting, those extremists were the enemy yes, but what were their motives for fighting?

The soldier on the ground does not have the luxury of taking the time out in an attempt to find out about the suicide bombers 'motivation'.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think it's funny how the people that argue the superior moral fiber and thus the reason for sending troops all over the world in the name of big business are the same ones justifying what is clearly a sign of PTSD. They should be worried since that behavior wouldn't be dismissed in civilian life. These KIDS will return home and be broken men for doing this crap.

You know, I really resent the 9/11 card. You have nothing else but some BS "don't you remember" mantra. Yeah and they promised that this wasn't a vendetta. We were going to get those responsible and then leave. Swiftly and efficiently. A whole war later, we focused on the supposed source of the attacks. Iraq was just on the way, not like we could just focus on what I clearly remember being the reason for war. NO, I remember. They used the mass murder of my people as an excuse to make Halliburton and their friends some extra cash. Strategic my ass.

The whole argument that if I don't applaud a mentally disturbed person posing with dead bodies and a twitchy suffered smile then I am trying to love some suicidal murder is a load of crap from a pile of it. So now we compare ourselves to third world insurgents or medieval morons who thought gods were magical people who wanted burnt crap and virgins to be offered to their statues.......oh ok, so if an ignorant, militant, monkey like person does something we should follow his example and do that back. right. You know monkeys throw their feces at each other, you could do that next time you get in an argument. Acting like sane and balanced PEOPLE might be just a little too good for the macho I piss on dead people type of personalities out there.

Now here comes more BS 9/11 arguments. 1st off I´m a New Yorker and don't appreciate my peoples loss to be brought up to try and sway an argument. Bring them up to honor their memory, not to justify the desecration of cadavers. 2nd, that is as weak as bringing up the Hitler card for every "he is bad" argument or the holocaust card for every "that was wrong" argument. Though in your book if these guys did commit genocide you would try and justify it with a picture of Vlad the Impaler and say that it is in human nature. NO animals behave like rabid morons. Men act like men.

Your arguments thus far would imply that if a police officer for example was shot at and then killed the perp he would be in his natural right to defecate on the dead body. Or perhaps a gangland shooting should be followed by photo ops. Unless that would be barbaric coming from N words.

Keep your standards as high as third world illiterate militant peasants or medieval superstitious scared people. You know the Aztecs and Mayans would eat their enemies corpses or just their hearts for their MAGIC and power. You could do that just in case. You know it does make you more patriotic than me to applaud this sort of behavior, why not go the whole nine and fry up their hearts if you can find them. Maybe you´ll end up POTUS.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

You must be from Missouri?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Jack black was one tough bastard. You have a stat wrong though. He was born near Laclede, MISSOURI. Thanks for those two stories.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Talk about your morals all you want but that doesn’t win a war. You cannot expect these guys to have the same mind set as you setting safely in your warm cozy home. These medieval barbarians took more than likely, a few of their fellow solder’s lives. Instead of condemning these guys they should be exonerated. Let them do their job or we will have these f@#$*#s over here doing who knows what to our families. We should stop fighting wars while being restrained by political correctness.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Text

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!
Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you f##k with me, I'll kill you all.
Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share.
Ned Dolan

Text

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

you see I am all for letting them win. I believe this is counterproductive. It sends the wrong message. I think war should be fought no holds bar or not at all. That said I don't think acting like immature dumbasses is acceptable behavior from people we try and bring a higher standard to. These guys are lesser soldiers for being applauded for this type of behavior. They need help not praise. I do appreciate the sacrifice soldiers make everyday being over there I just don't accept anything less than civilized behavior from my people. We are not the cave men we are forced to face. I don't care what my enemy does, I will not become a lesser form him.

The fact is these pics were for their own form of personal bravado. If they sent them to the enemy then they wouldn't find their way into the hands of journalists. Imagine they took them home and their future kids saw them. Imagine they got the impression that soldiers are supposed to be animals and act like party fools instead of men of honor and integrity. It sends the wrong message to our people. I don't care what the enemy thinks of it.

We are not less patriotic for not laughing at what is a sub human form of celebration.
I will celebrate when they are home and perpetual war that keeps them in deaths grip is over. There are other forms of consolidating power and wealth.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Settlers use pigskin to foil the martyrs
By Alan Philps

12:01AM GMT 26 Feb 2002

JEWISH settlers have come up with a new way to deter Palestinian suicide bombers - wrapping their corpses in pigskin to deprive them of the fruits of paradise.

The settlers believe that contact with a pig, an unclean animal for Muslims and Jews, will rob the bomber of the reward of martyrdom, traditionally said to be 72 virgins.

Settlers at Gush Katif, in the Gaza Strip, were the first to claim to have defiled the body of a dead Palestinian with "pigskin and lard". Residents of Efrat, a Jewish settlement near Bethlehem, said they did the same to a Palestinian building worker who tried to blow up their supermarket on Friday, but was shot dead before most of the explosives detonated.

Shlomo Riskin, chief rabbi of Efrat, defended the practice: "If burial in pigskin will deter suicide bombers, then it is incumbent on us to do this. We should do anything to save life."

There has been no photographic evidence of daubing with lard and no one has come forward as the supplier of the pork, leading some to suspect that the settlers are trying to scare off future suicide bombers, who are mainly impressionable young men.

But the rabbi said: "I truly believe it happened. The pigskin was supplied by someone with a good sense of initiative. The body was lying by the supermarket for three to four hours. There was plenty of time."

Pork is considered an abomination by observant Jews, but is produced at one kibbutz and enjoyed by secular Israelis.

Palestinian Muslims reacted with scorn to the idea, saying the soul went to paradise and was unaffected by any taint to the body.

"The keys to heaven are not in the hands of settlers," said Sheikh Hassan Youssef, for Hamas, whose military wing has sent dozens of suicide bombers into Israel.

Islamic reference books say the body of a martyr who dies for the faith is so pure that it does not need to be washed before burial, in contrast to the usual Muslim practice

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychNurse

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by goldcoin

Honestly!!!!!!!!!
I could care less what is done with the bodies of enemy combatants trying to kill US Military members.

Big deal.

Maybe heads on pikes would stop them from attacking the Soldiers, Marines and Airman.

Wasn't that what the Catholics used to do after attacking a village in their many religious wars in the past?

Ermm... actually no.
I'm sorry. No.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I am unsure if I am one of the people too which you are directing this post. but I would like to take a crack at it anyway.

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I think it's funny how the people that argue the superior moral fiber and thus the reason for sending troops all over the world in the name of big business are the same ones justifying what is clearly a sign of PTSD. They should be worried since that behavior wouldn't be dismissed in civilian life. These KIDS will return home and be broken men for doing this crap.

I have not argued superior moral fiber. In these times, I don't know which lying psychopath could present that argument ... because I agree, it's about big business ... somehow, someway. Because that's who are goverment represents now. And your right, it is PTSD and we should be worried about when they come back ... they will be broken. Some will quickly reassimilate into our society, some will take longer, and some may never again look at the world for what it was, or what it could be.

You know, I really resent the 9/11 card. You have nothing else but some BS "don't you remember" mantra. Yeah and they promised that this wasn't a vendetta. We were going to get those responsible and then leave. Swiftly and efficiently. A whole war later, we focused on the supposed source of the attacks. Iraq was just on the way, not like we could just focus on what I clearly remember being the reason for war. NO, I remember. They used the mass murder of my people as an excuse to make Halliburton and their friends some extra cash. Strategic my ass.

If it is as they said, then yes, we should have been in and left after the Taliban and OBL were terminated. The problem is, the Taliban keep returning every spring and use horrific acts of violence not just against the foreign military personnel, but their own people. We told them we would rid them of the Taliban and I think we should fulfill that promise, because if we leave now they will come right back in and restart their funky form of Islamic state ... then we will have to deal with them again at some other point in time.

Iraq is a completely different animal. As is Halliburton. I'll get to them in a minute. See paragraph one.

The whole argument that if I don't applaud a mentally disturbed person posing with dead bodies and a twitchy suffered smile then I am trying to love some suicidal murder is a load of crap from a pile of it. So now we compare ourselves to third world insurgents or medieval morons who thought gods were magical people who wanted burnt crap and virgins to be offered to their statues.......oh ok, so if an ignorant, militant, monkey like person does something we should follow his example and do that back. right. You know monkeys throw their feces at each other, you could do that next time you get in an argument. Acting like sane and balanced PEOPLE might be just a little too good for the macho I piss on dead people type of personalities out there.

I don't know who you love, or who you don't. And you may be right about someone who is posing with dead bodies as mentally disturbed. If it is innate within them, hopefully we can identify and treat them. If it is transient, hopefully it will pass. But I tell you now, DO NOT JUDGE THEM. The only people who should be able to judge them are their fellow soldiers who are serving in the same theatre that they are. NO ONE ELSE.

I am sick and tired of the cowardly, unwilling, useless, arm-chair, psuedo political-military-reporters ... self appointed jury-judge-executioners who have never been in the military at worst, and may have been in but never on a front-line at best ... JUDGING WHAT THESE FOLKS ARE DOING.

Does any one here know the variables that come into play?
Are they active duty or reserve?
What was their mental status before they were deployed?
What was their mental status upon arrival?
How many rotations have they done? How much time seperated those rotations?
Where were their rotations? Front Line? Rear Echelon? A Mix?
What is their primary function within the military?
Are they married? Is the marraige solid or falling apart?
Do they have children? How old are they?
What about mom and dad? Sisters are brothers? Are they close? Is there trouble at home?
How do they handle themselves under stress?
What occurred the day before? What happened the last time they encountered the enemy?
How friendly are the natives? Do they cooperate?
Or are they sly little bastards that set them up for ambush every chance they get?
And on, and on, and on ...

No one sitting back in this country has a right to judge their behavior. NO ONE. Their PEERS are on the front line with them. THOSE are their PEERS. THEIR PEERS SHOULD JUDGE THEM. Not us.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Part 2

Now here comes more BS 9/11 arguments. 1st off I´m a New Yorker and don't appreciate my peoples loss to be brought up to try and sway an argument. Bring them up to honor their memory, not to justify the desecration of cadavers. 2nd, that is as weak as bringing up the Hitler card for every "he is bad" argument or the holocaust card for every "that was wrong" argument. Though in your book if these guys did commit genocide you would try and justify it with a picture of Vlad the Impaler and say that it is in human nature. NO animals behave like rabid morons. Men act like men.

Generally, I agree. However, if you do believe that the towers were brought down by mostly saudi arabians, trained by al qaeda in Taliban controlled Afganistan ... well then, your saying we shouldn't be there?

Your arguments thus far would imply that if a police officer for example was shot at and then killed the perp he would be in his natural right to defecate on the dead body. Or perhaps a gangland shooting should be followed by photo ops. Unless that would be barbaric coming from N words.

This is not a good analogy. Police officers are supposed to enforce the law. A soldiers job is more complex.

Keep your standards as high as third world illiterate militant peasants or medieval superstitious scared people. You know the Aztecs and Mayans would eat their enemies corpses or just their hearts for their MAGIC and power. You could do that just in case. You know it does make you more patriotic than me to applaud this sort of behavior, why not go the whole nine and fry up their hearts if you can find them. Maybe you´ll end up POTUS.

There is no dignity in war ... we do the best we can, with what we have, at the time it must be done .... variables. When the shooting starts the plans go out the window and we jump on the magic carpet ... hoping for the best. That we and our fellow soldiers make it home in one piece and not so traumatized we are no longer functional.

Patriotism comes in various forms and various strengths.

To end this, I really didn't want to answer your post, as it was so off topic. i.e. thread title is "Photos show U.S. troops' 'inhuman conduct' with suicide bombers' bodies". And that was what was being discussed.

But I could feel your frustration regarding the larger aspects of the war and how you night feel, led to this behavior. I don't agree. This kind of # will never stop. It's the nature and environment of war.

I don't agree with the war(s) either, but no discussion regarding the behavior of individual soldiers is going to end the war(s). For that to happen, you need to address the politicians, or discuss it in some other forum,

G'Day, my fellow American!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

look around you, they are there

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Another10Pin

Your military may have, but private companies surely haven't. What many people fail to understand is that the real reason why Iraq was attacked was not WMDs, not terrorism.... But to secure the US $ based oil market. What many people dont know is that Saddam wanted to start accepting Euros for oil, meaning that there would be less influence from the USA on their oil prices. Your military only secured that the next government in Iraq will continue to uphold the status quo. Thats it, nothing more to it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lacerta

Originally posted by Another10Pin

Your military may have, but private companies surely haven't. What many people fail to understand is that the real reason why Iraq was attacked was not WMDs, not terrorism.... But to secure the US $ based oil market. What many people dont know is that Saddam wanted to start accepting Euros for oil, meaning that there would be less influence from the USA on their oil prices. Your military only secured that the next government in Iraq will continue to uphold the status quo. Thats it, nothing more to it.

Another one that I heard was that we went there to make sure the oil stayed in the ground in order to drive up oil prices. Can't say which, but I would lean towards your proposal, as I have read something along those lines ... and it makes sense.

Now, please excuse my ignorance, but I can't say with any certainty that we still have contingents of oil developers there - or anyone else. Can you point me in the right direction to a solid source? I want to read more about it.
edit on 2012/4/19 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Another10Pin

thank you sir. I appreciated your post and really don't have anything else to add. It is true that the best ones to judge are the ones there with them. I once again want to thank you for being the sort of person I like talking to. Have a great day. God bless America and our people.
edit on 19-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

MY god!!

You would be in Shock what Our Soldiers did In Vietnam!! and even WW2

those Souvenirs

Vietnam
Eerie From the Vietnam War
www.washingtonpost.com...

WW2

American mutilation of Japanese war dead
en.wikipedia.org...

Some of the collected souvenir bones were modified, e.g. turned into letter-openers, and may be an extension of trench art.[7] Pictures showing the "cooking and scraping" of Japanese heads may have formed part of the large set of Guadalcanal photographs sold to sailors which were circulating on the U.S. West-coast.[35] According to Paul Fussel, pictures showing this type of activity, i.e. boiling human heads; "were taken (and preserved for a lifetime) because the marines were proud of their success".[11] According to Weingartner some of the U.S. Marines who were about to take part in the Guadalcanal Campaign were already while en-route looking forward to collecting Japanese gold teeth for necklaces and to preserving Japanese ears as souvenirs

as did in Vietnam!!!

Especially the french foreign legion !

And at Home In America back in the Day ...

Scalping
en.wikipedia.org...

and this Suicide Bombing thing of inhuman Conduct Out do these >>>??

this has been going on the Beginning of times

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join