It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos show U.S. troops' 'inhuman conduct' with suicide bombers' bodies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
seems to be a high correlation between Ams & lack of respect for fellow Ams & non-Ams - both home and abroad -
and even a lack of basic respect for the Dead.

we sure take our disgusting habits everywhere...

edit on 18-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If somebody tried to kill ME, you can bet I'd piss on their corpse too.

Don't be high and mighty and say you wouldn't do such a thing. You wouldn't know until you put yourself in a position like this.

War is war....whether it's the war of the roses back some hundreds of years before mass media/Internet, or ww2. This snip went on, way worse than this, before social media. I'd guarantee there are more people that don't care what our troops did vs the ones that do.

War isn't Disney world.....
edit on 18-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I found video as well its just shocking, even puts the other vids into perspective

Well I really feel no issue here... of all the important thing we have to worry about this is not it

Does anyone know what unit these guys where a part of ? I want to send water so they do not get dehydrated. Sams club has good deals going on cases of water...

I feel this is a ploy to weaken our troops and our mission. Sounds like asymmetric warfare at its highest grade...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
yeah isnt it ironic we sacrifice thousands of our own 11yrs ago toward our present presence abroad, every mission is the ''last' then we 'bring our boys home' as uranium exposures precipitate into epidemic cancer rates

Why is depleted Uranium being used ? It is just as harmful for our troop as it is for the victims it is used on, it destroys the land basically FOREVER EVERY country that it has been used in there are massive birth defects This also affects OUR soldiers and their families when they return The use of DU is a death sentence for the user and the target

'sacrificing' thousands of our own again n again to take out the perpetual enemy- time after time.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Is it just me or is there a direct correlation between the degree to which the media and government attempt to sanitize images of war, and the shortening interval between military conflicts?

Robert E. Lee once said “it is well that war is so terrible, otherwise we would grow too fond of it”. By sanitizing the images of war are we not conditioning people to think that war is nicer than it really is and thus the government can lead us into wars more willingly?

Show the dead bodies being desecrated, if it stops one tango from killing some innocent people it just might have been worth it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There sure seem to be an awful lot of people who appear to be under the impression that, but for U.S. forces, Afghanistan would be a quiet place with a little unrest, perhaps..but a largely peaceful nation.

I might point out that the events we're seeing over there are transpiring against a backdrop that was in vicious war for TWENTY YEARS before we ever set a boot on their precious sand. Okay...CIA was at the Paki border in the 80s...but the point is, they were fighting LONG before we arrived and they'll be fighting LONG after we leave.

I'd also note that these fighters we face there are among the most brutal and vicious fighters in the world. It isn't opinion and it's NOT just because it's our people they fight. They haven't GOTTEN one of our people in the right conditions yet, and thank God for that. Reading up about the Soviet experience though, the same people we know as commanders now were wee fighters back then and have been fighting most, if not all the years in between.

If what our troops do upsets people, don't condemn them. Bring them HOME. We don't have military forces skinning people alive in our small towns or shooting people in the head as a state sponsored event in our Soccer stadiums. They do. Let's get OUR people our of THEIR war and let them fight till the end of time. They don't need our help for that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Hey man just how many body parts were ever recovered from 9-11?

Good post

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Funny how nobody condemns the actions of the suicide bombers, whose sole mission was to blow up innocent people so they can go to paradise and get laid.

Funny, I dont know of any body who has not condemned the actions of the suicide bombers.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Funny how nobody condemns the actions of the suicide bombers, whose sole mission was to blow up innocent people so they can go to paradise and get laid.

Funny, I dont know of any body who has not condemned the actions of the suicide bombers.

Of course not. They're "freedom fighters" not suicide bombers.
Just like suicide bombing is "against Islam" yet nearly ALL suicide bombers are Muslim (in fact, I can't think of a single one who wasn't.)

Apparently they didn't get the memo.
edit on 4/18/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealdemoboy
reply to post by OldCorp

That isn't the sole purpose, despite what Sean Hannity might have told you.

How'd you know about me and Sean?

You spying on me?

But you need to understand the real reasons behind the attacks.

Please, enlighten me. Why are fanatical Muslims murdering innocent people (which is supposed to be against Islam) by blowing themselves up (which is also supposed to be against Islam) claiming far more Muslim lives than those of the infidel?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

If someone invaded my country and tried to impose its religion and politics on me, you can bet I'd try to kill them.

Or we can just cycle on.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by amongus

If someone invaded my country and tried to impose its religion and politics on me, you can bet I'd try to kill them.

Or we can just cycle on.

One of of three isn't even a Meatloaf song.

Yes, we invaded their country; but haven't you noticed how careful we've been not to mess with their religion? Thousands of Bibles are burned by the US military so it doesn't appear as though we are proselytizing and at the same time rules and regs are very strict and specific on how to treat a Koran - with KID GLOVES. We haven't imposed our politics either; Afghanistan is a minimal democracy with a crap load of Sharia thrown in, hardly "our" political system.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

thank you

BTW

9/11 research-missing bodies

More Than 1000 Bodies Are Unaccounted for

The number of people believed to have been killed in the World Trade Center attack hovers around 2,780, three years after the attack. 1 2 No trace has been identified for about half the victims, despite the use of advanced DNA techniques to identify individuals. Six weeks after the attack only 425 people had been identified. 3 A year after the attack, only half of the victims had been identified. 19,906 remains were recovered from Ground Zero, 4,735 of which were identified. Up to 200 remains were linked to a single person. 4 Of the 1,401 people identified, 673 of the IDs were based on DNA alone. Only 293 intact bodies were found. Only twelve could be identified by sight. 5

and

nearly 2,800 victims
fewer than 300 whole bodies found
fewer than 1,600 victims identified
over 1,100 victims remain unidentified
over 800 victims identified by DNA alone
nearly 20,000 pieces of bodies found
over 6,000 pieces small enough to fit in test-tubes
over 200 pieces matched to single person
nearly 10,000 unidentified pieces frozen for future analysis

from same article --

and a more up to date part

9-11-2011 Huffington post

2,753 people who died in the attacks, only 1,632, or 59 percent,

just so I do not lose the point- 1632

leaving no burials for id'd bodies -1121

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Although I disagree with your initial proposition, I am curious more about this cancer to depleted uranium shells...

Caught my interest

deserves a thread if evidence is there....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by goldcoin

Honestly!!!!!!!!!
I could care less what is done with the bodies of enemy combatants trying to kill US Military members.

Big deal.

Maybe heads on pikes would stop them from attacking the Soldiers, Marines and Airman.

Wasn't that what the Catholics used to do after attacking a village in their many religious wars in the past?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychNurse

Originally posted by macman

Honestly!!!!!!!!!
I could care less what is done with the bodies of enemy combatants trying to kill US Military members.

Big deal.

Maybe heads on pikes would stop them from attacking the Soldiers, Marines and Airman.

Wasn't that what the Catholics used to do after attacking a village in their many religious wars in the past?

I dunno about Catholics, but the English and the Romanians were pretty well up to piking heads in the thousands. Don't worry, though. Catholics had lotsa other bad things to do. maybe they were just too high speed to stop to pike heads.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd put the photos I saw on the LA Times website somewhere around a 2 on the "atrocity scale," and a -10 if you want to compare it to the atrocities committed by the Taliban.

Please, direct your outrage where it belongs.
edit on 4/18/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

LOL, yeah sure and American soldiers are nice people! Remember that they killed innocent civilians and kept there fingers as trophies? No ofcourse not!

How about them pissing on prisoner's and undressing completely naked, then sitting on them while taking pictures? Or don't you remember that either?

How about the messed up pilot recently who started bombing innocent people!! But ofcourse you would not remember that as well right?

People do the most horrible things to other human beings, regardless of what they did or did not do. Taliban are just mislead people that are told a story so realistic and convincing that they are willing to die for it! Same as soldiers, they hide behind the excuse "I was just following orders" what a bogus!

That's the problem with having 'leaders' people tend to follow them blindly! Use your brain, do you know how many soldiers come home from the battlefield mentally messed up beyond decent repair? Sure someone is missing a leg, but people flip out and get breakdowns more then people coming home with physical injuries.

There is no honour in taking a life, whether it's in a war, struggle or defence!
edit on 19-4-2012 by Required01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

F that man, these Jihad's deserve everything they get.. At the end of the day, there sneaky little IEDs etc. kill our soldiers, fair play we shouldnt be there in the first place, but literally f*ck them, they capture innocent people and behead them live on video for ransom. So really, we should have a youtube spinoff where these videos are uploaded by the millions, hell we should even f*cking name them, so we know exactly which Jihad we caught and if his little cousin wants to # we'll video tape him too.

I know quite a few people who have enlisted in the army for the soul purpose to go and bag them a Jihad, and although that may be wrong, I say good luck to em'.

Bit harsh maybe and yeah someone posted "two wrongs don't make a right" but one right one wrong dont make it right either..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldcoin
To admins: (if this has been posted before I apologize I did a search and found nothing, also feel free to move!)

"A soldier from the Army's 82nd Airborne Division with the body of an Afghan insurgent killed while trying to plant a roadside bomb," the caption reads. "The photo is one of 18 provided to The Times of U.S. soldiers posing with corpses."

I thought the soldiers urinating on corpses would be the last I heard of US Troops messing with dead bodies, guess I was wrong. I don't understand why the soldiers find that this sort of behavior is acceptable. Where is the dignity?

If it was the other way around, and a Iraqi or Afghan man posed next to pictures of a US military person's body we would be screaming for their head. But no, these guys will probably just get a slap on the wrist.

Here's the source:

Source
edit on 18-4-2012 by goldcoin because: (no reason given)

Where is the dignity?

2004 Fallujah. After the insurgents killed four Blackwater employees, the burnt corpses were poked, prodded, and dragged from their vehicles, tied to a car, dragged through town, and then, finally, hung from a bridge.

Where is the dignity?

1993 Somalia. Again, a dead American soldier stripped naked, tied up, and dragged through the streets.

Where is the dignity?

Reference "The Walking Dead" or the Beruit Marine Barracks Bombing in 1983 or the Achille Lauro in 1985 or Robert Dean Stethem in 1985.

There is no dignity in war.

I mean really, what do you think happens. A bunch of guys go meet on a field of battle, shake hands in the morning, wish each other well, throw dirt clods at each other for eight hours, then go have dinner and drinks together?

Right or wrong, these guys go out for months at a time, with REAL weapons, trying to kill each other. And they do. They get pissed off, frustrated, traumatized .... # happens .... Because they aren't in their right mind. They are stressed beyond what most people can take.

The dignity of war ...

And BTW, you are wrong about something else as well. When these things happened, we were not screaming for someone's head. The only people you hear doing that are the Muslim Extremists. Don't worry, after you have heard it regularly for thirty years ... you too, will recognize that call for murder.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Enough with the media looking at hammering our side for every single thing they do. When a few of these reporters have watched their best friend blown all over THEM...and they spend the afternoon cleaning their friend off their clothes and out of their hair...they can show us how they are the bigger man as they give the enemy who did it all the respect in the world. Big hugs to everyone.. I'll be suitably impressed.

Until then, the reporters can at least PLAY at being unbiased and perhaps a few stories about the innocent victims the suicide bombers murder over there would be in order. Maybe the people who die from Taliban hand grenades thrown into courtyards to make it look like WE killed half a household. Naww... Stories like that would be hateful or something. As if the stories about a mere picture with a pile of mush that used to be a Jihadi fighter is somehow showing love.

Thank goodness for the net. The MSM sure isn't worth the time to flip the channel anymore. When they aren't lying outright, they are hunting stories to support a pre-determined outcome of public opinion. It's gotten so cheap, it's not even tough to spot anymore.

The Fourth Estate no longer cares. Look what happened with Laura Logan. Trying to help them out by informing the world of their own activities while they were trying to overthrow an oppressive regime. What did she get? Gang-raped by a bunch of Egyptian thugs then swept under the carpet by her own industry. Which one of these posters was screaming about that?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join