It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mother of All Conspiracies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by lokdog
And the alternative is anarchy...wooot!!! Let the raping and killing begin i'm ready.

So without good ol government and elites watching over us people would turn into rampaging murderers?

Police doesnt stop crime, it solves them.

Police doesnt protect or serve you, you serve them as soon as you call them by protecting their false sense of being needed.

Criminals get bred in a system of debt where hardly anyone is able to make ends meet, and when they get caught, they get put together in a place that's called prison where they simply learn more "tricks of the trade", and come out as worse criminals then they were.

The initial anarchy after the elimination of governmental control i believe would be pointed towards the factions that were the controllers before that, not our fellow (non elite/NWO/ruling class, whatever you wanna call them) human beings.

I'd love to know where you learned to be so stereotypical...

I think what you're trying to say is that when it all goes down, it'll be every man for himself. When it comes to fear, survival is prime on the list of things to do.

If that means killing your neighbor for a package of hotdogs...well, that guy next door better have a shotgun.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Either im getting your reply wrong but...

I've just been told?

Why would a country where all natural softdrugs are legal still ban Hemp? (magic mushrooms are allowed here too)

It's more valuable then gold imo from a resource point of view because of it's potential, and it's exactly what they wanna keep out of the hands of the populace.

And even IF hemp would be viable as a (not physically addictive) drug (which it isnt), what gives? People are free to do with their body as they please, it's not upto the govt's to decide.

No instead, lets allow kids at the age of 16 to start drinking beer with one of the most damaging and physically addictive drugs thats known to man (apart from synthetic drugs) in it.
edit on 18/4/12 by Romekje because: typo

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

None of that matters. What matters is that the people who have money knows it gives them power, and so they dip their hands into every corporation available. And when someone introduce hemp, which threatens several industries...

Well, that effects those who hold the money, and they effect the government. Which means the government is in no big hurry to upset the money-grubbing jerks who sign the checks for their electricity bill.

In other words, good luck arguing Congress on that. They still have a few hundred burning their pockets from the last paycheck they received, courtesy of the fat koalas sitting at the top of the tree.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So you actually believe police on the street PREVENT crime?

Like stationairy speed traps preventing speeding? (they wouldnt make that much money with them then now would they?)

Then theyre doing a pretty #ty job at it.

There will always be outcasts and criminals but if you really think it's the norm for all of us wel..

Guess i cant change your mind about that then.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've read this twice. Whilst the metaphors are as entertaining as a fat kid with cake, I can't quite grasp the actual conspiracy? Fact(s) yes, conspiracy no?.. The real question is who and/or what runs the show?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So you actually believe police on the street PREVENT crime?

Like stationairy speed traps preventing speeding? (they wouldnt make that much money with them then now would they?)

Then theyre doing a pretty #ty job at it.

There will always be outcasts and criminals but if you really think it's the norm for all of us wel..

Guess i cant change your mind about that then.

Change my mind about what? I never once mentioned the police force.

With all of your hatred regarding the police, I have to wonder at YOUR activities...they don't bother anyone who is obeying the law.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yep thats the way I see it but once I take the rose colored glasses off, it gets even worse. More like droves and droves of worker ants or bees and the Queens dictate the agenda. Hive mentality. Of course the appeal of material things along with social status (all of which have been indoctorinated by the elite into us) is what feeds the hive or colony. Its like the old experiment of a maze and a rat with coc aine on one end of the maze and food and water on the other. For us on one end of the maze is all the material goodies along with social status and on the other end is self sufficiency and simplicity. The latter is where true happiness resides but we don't know that (as a whole) because of what we have been taught. We are engrained with striving to get what the next guy or gal has. The whole system is a form of slavery in my opinon. What else can it be when our currency is based on nothing tangible and is without any form of worth what so ever. Slavery that is our economy....That is the game!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozcabal
I've read this twice. Whilst the metaphors are as entertaining as a fat kid with cake, I can't quite grasp the actual conspiracy? Fact(s) yes, conspiracy no?.. The real question is who and/or what runs the show?

The "world kings" as I call them. The royal families in Europe, the oil tycoons and media moguls in America, the industrial titans and technological pioneers over in China...

Everyone who is worth multibillions at any given moment, often inherited or received once they have joined a special organization for incredibly useful people (in other words, people who will obviously make tons and tons of money). They own the world, and they will control it according to their desires. There are boundaries, of course...but since when has Homo Sapiens been proficient at determining boundaries where power and money are involved?

That's your answer. If you want actual names, use Google by entering the parameters I have set. A list of the wealthiest and most well-connected people in the world should also give you more information.

edit on CWednesdayam161623f23America/Chicago18 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You can label the culprits Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Comission, CFR, RIIA, House of Orange, Thule Society etc. point is, all groups belong to the same entity, known as The Brotherhood. Specifically, Brotherhood of the Snake. It's better detailed in William Bramley's Gods of Eden, that book put together maaaany puzzle pieces for me. (The BOS was started by ancient "gods", aliens really) From what I've gathered in my research over the past couple years, aliens=nephilim="reptilians"=illuminati=demons. The system is designed to make us want to submit to evil, its precisely what they want. All conspiracies tie to one, enormous and intelligently orchestrated conspiracy. We're not going to be millionaires, and they would quell a revolution more effectively than we'd like to think. If you wanna fight TPTB, be a good person; develop your spirit; its the exact opposite of what they want you to do, and they freeeeak out when one more person can break their chains.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You said we would start rampaging on eachother.. Since the military aint allowed to intervene, and the police is the only government force that has the right to violently react to violent citizens, the only force that is actually "protecting" us from anarchy at the moment.. is the police..

Or you think Obama is arresting shoplifters as passtime?

ETA:

With all of your hatred regarding the police, I have to wonder at YOUR activities...they don't bother anyone who is obeying the law.

I dont hate the police, and i never will. I openly admitted that i have been arrested in my past for various offenses but i totally deserved it, yet the offenses weren't prevented by them now were they?

I concider myself a law abiding citizen now and i again, i feel NO hate whatsoever towards the police.

They have their use, but its severely exaggerated imo, and lack of police or government would not lead to anarchy, again, imo.
edit on 18/4/12 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlutterByte
As long as there are people willing to conspire, and as long as there are people able to theorize, there will be conspiracy theories. The common element: people.

WE are the mothers of all conspiracy theories.

Word play aside, but in the spirit of the above statement, I suspect you are right in the bulk of your observations.

About that hemp thing though. Nothing stopping you growing cotton in your back yard, nothing stopping you growing lettuce and carrots. None of those products are much use smoking to get high on, which I suspect is the reason hemp is what you seek. Just saying.

False assumption

Hemp has only about 1% THC instead of the 20/30% (and more) that cannabis has, which is the mind altering substance.

To get stoned from hemp requires you to smoke about an entire harvest of 1 plant, u'd have to be smoking for an entire day rolling one after the other to even get a hint of effect.

Hemp is one of the most valuable resources on this planet and that's exactly why they put the ban on hemp.

Also hemp grows pretty much everywhere, in a vast array of living conditions. You cant grow cotton, lettuce and carrots in pretty much any condition.

I think the OP is spot on, S&F

Thank you for beating me to it

Hemp and 'the plant that shall not be named on ATS' is what dragged me into the world of conspiracy theorists, although the 'hemp conspiracy' is not a theory, it is FACT! One only has to read The Emperor Wears No Clothes to know that. The fact that this topic and the abysmal failure of prohibition and 'the drug war' cannot be discussed on ATS
casts a huge shadow on the credibility of this site for me, but the other topics are interesting and so I continue to take part.

Even though this post may possibly be deleted and earn me a point deduction
I will continue, here and anywhere else, to say "Hemp can save the world!"

S&F Guavas (off topic .. love the fruit and the way it sounds when said out loud
)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by onlyonetruth

Well stated onlyonetruth.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
yep i doubt some even have the skills to make a basic broom. i was surprised to hear that some kids don't even know how to thread a needle and do a basic stitch. i was like your kidding me, arnt you taught that at school.

we don't have technical schools here anymore they have all been turned into high school, now when i was growing up a technical school taught you those skills, every kid had to do these classes.

in art class we taught how to tan a hide, do macrame, weave a basket even how to weave and make a rug.
we were all taught how to do basic sheetmetal work, woodwork all these classes showed you how to use the basic tool no electric tools at all.

and still i think i was jibbed, i would have learnt many more skills if i had stayed home and educated by grandparents. they pretty much'd lived of the grid, they had electricity, but that was only for lighting, they had a wood stove which heated the hot water a small bit of yard full of fruit trees enough for a large family, pop grew all of his own vegetables and he swapped his seeds with his neighbors. they had chickens for eggs and meat, and they knew a guy who knew a guy who traded vegetables eggs and nans sewing and knitting items for meat.

how about that hey, knew a guy who knew a guy, you dont see that friendliness much anymore. some random person takes you for a good person because you have mutual acquaintances.

anyway awesome thread and yep your right, were buggered.

Whateva
edit on 18/4/12 by Whateva69 because: doh

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozcabal
The real question is who and/or what runs the show?

We're all running the show. The point is that most of us are drugged up, mis-educated, sleepwalking people who are doing it without knowing what the show actually is.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

That's the same I come up with and I agree with you almost completely. The only thing I question is the government being the head of this conspiracy, they are a big part of it but not the head. I haven't quite figured out what the good associated with this new "Power to be"is. It could be the best thing that ever happened in the world of Man also. That is for those who are chosen to survive. I doubt if the chosen will be any of my friends and kin, but who knows, miracles do happen. To my kind it may be the worst thing to ever happen.

Let's wait and see what evolves in the next few years. By all indications the internet has put a damper on their plans. Or has it. It contains a lot of truths mixed up in the sea of lies. We have one rainbow in the sky, the controllers leave clues out there for the aware to stumble on. The powers to be also like to put half truths on the net that are easy to investigate if you desire to find the truth. Most people focus in the wrong direction and go the wrong way. History is important in deciphering direction. The best way to hide a lie is to make people want it to be true. It's like a game. I like games.

edit on 18-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
OP, Although I find what I believe to be a lot of truth in your take on it all, I tend to believe that this is just more the way things have evolved over time, more so than some grand conspiracy - yeah, there are people who take advantage of the situation in every way possible for them and the particular circumstances that they find themselves in - but that is true all up and down the class spectrum.
We can paint them as villians and ourselves as victims, but in the long run that will just keep you on the treadmill and token characters like Oprah or Nancy G. rolling in the dough.
The way I see it 96% of everybody just wants to be taken care of, in one form or another, and the remaining 4% of everybody are more than happy to help - for a (huge) price. The 96% are just starting to get a clue on how immense the price of allowing themselves to be relatively unconscious is. It used to be easy, but it is getting harder and harder to get away with.
Likewise, if you are one of the "lucky" 4%, it is getting harder and harder to fleece the masses without getting called out on it.
Still, just very small steps on both sides. But it's a start !!! Let's hope it really takes off - getting pretty boring around these parts otherwise. Let's change the narrative before God trashes this toy.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dfens
Nowhere in the world will a per son learn confidence, cunning, ruthlessness, and power, that old money can afford.

Come to China, the whole society is built off the points you made.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamstalker

We don't need war to decrease population, we need to educate the masses of the problems of overpopulation. With everyone on the same educational level, we have a more chances of peacefully aquiring a solution to overpopulation. I do not believe that there is any one solution to our violent and rebelious nature as a species, but there is infinite possibility for us to improve ourselves and to master our self-control. We must rally our people against our own evil nature, and then there will be no individual or organization that will have power over us. We can conquer the world with love and unity, and then we can give it back to whom it belongs: nobody. Yes, there will be problems. Yes, there will still be evil. But no, the world won't be in a disasterous chaotic state that will destroy humanity. A smart man said, "the only way to rule is through fear." a smarter man said "the only thing to fear, is fear itself."

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I agree every word you say expect the one that you say that lower class is too busy blaming middle and high classes, I think that's wrong. Because I'm very poor but still for however reason, my eyes are open and question every single god damn thing about this unbelievable inequality between the classess. There's this huge inequality economicly between not only rich and poor but also people of diffirent races. Recently I posted my "vomiting" about this and people thought I was depressed, hell, even I thought I was depressed but that's really not the case, it's just that it seems like and it is that governments are the real trouble. And I would live independently if I had enough friends and knew enough info to live in wild...

And I can't believe people still talk about War to decrease population of the Earth. Get over it already. That's not the right way. Plus there's no way it could be successful unless as the person above me says, without educating people. There's no need for depopulation and it's insane.
edit on 18-4-2012 by trjack35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Thank you for putting down thoughts that have been flowing through my mind for 11 years now but I've had difficulty articulating. SnF for you

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join