It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mother of All Conspiracies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Yep you summed it all up pretty nicely.

Now ask yourself who or what is really running the show, that is the 50m question.
edit on 18-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I do hope you guys fail to wake any others up to your new found ideas on control and the way we run society.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm on your side brother.

But how the hell are we going to combat this? I would love to live off the land and off-grid, but there are so many more people that want to continue their lives in the matrix than there are of you and I. My wife is a perfect example, God bless her. She has the most distortion between needs and wants than most people i know. but I can't just pick her up and take her to the brush... and I can't leave her either.

What is the most effective way of getting humanity back from the puppet masters?

I'd love to figure this out with anyone.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by weallfalldown

I'm on your side brother.

But how the hell are we going to combat this? I would love to live off the land and off-grid, but there are so many more people that want to continue their lives in the matrix than there are of you and I. My wife is a perfect example, God bless her. She has the most distortion between needs and wants than most people i know. but I can't just pick her up and take her to the brush... and I can't leave her either.

What is the most effective way of getting humanity back from the puppet masters?

I'd love to figure this out with anyone.

Sorry to say the matrix is just a movie and nothing more , the rest of the illusion is what your had set up in your head.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lordbayfin

I would love to live off the land and off-grid

I am actually doing that right now. Tent and a campfire...for the summer. Greatest way of living, in my honest opinion.

Don't play to the system. By participating, you give it power.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lordbayfin

I take it you think OP is wrong?

Do elaborate on YOUR version of how things are running in this nation.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by Starchild23

You said we would start rampaging on eachother.. Since the military aint allowed to intervene, and the police is the only government force that has the right to violently react to violent citizens, the only force that is actually "protecting" us from anarchy at the moment.. is the police..

Or you think Obama is arresting shoplifters as passtime?

ETA:

With all of your hatred regarding the police, I have to wonder at YOUR activities...they don't bother anyone who is obeying the law.

I dont hate the police, and i never will. I openly admitted that i have been arrested in my past for various offenses but i totally deserved it, yet the offenses weren't prevented by them now were they?

I concider myself a law abiding citizen now and i again, i feel NO hate whatsoever towards the police.

They have their use, but its severely exaggerated imo, and lack of police or government would not lead to anarchy, again, imo.
edit on 18/4/12 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

A completely totalitarian society (i.e. Communism) is the only way to effectively prevent offenses.

Are you encouraging Big Brother to raise its ugly head behind the curtain?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The world, as always, has needs. Most people, if not everyone, are trying to satisfy these needs. Food ,shelter e.t.c. Humans have allready figured out that the more people are together the better their needs are satisfied. This is a fact that everyone agrees with. Communities have grown larger over the course of history and that's the reason why. Need is the mother of everything.
Until 2500 years ago, the world was mostly under the hands of few people with power, granting those people with even more power. Kings with royal blood,aristocrats and in general rich and wealthy individuals where those who ruled the land. The law of the "survival of the fittest" was still aplied in the "elections" of the Monarchs. Brother would kill brother for power, murders,conspiracies,lies and "political" games were present those days too. The difference with today is that the general public would never learn about these games,and most average person would not even care,as long as he had food in his plate and somewhere to sleep. But while every "government" was treating it's "citizens" as zealots, there was a growing need for a better quality of life. Finally this need found a prosperous "soil" in the land of Greece. The people rebelled against the FORM of government of that time and not the current government at that time. The need to have a better life drove the people to take the government of their land on their hands. They decided that it is better if everyone participated in the government rather than just let some individuals have the power and use it for their benefit.
So,as you see people realised something that eventually was good for everyone, under the need to have a better life as a whole,as a society. Not because individuals wanted to benefit for their own only. This means that this rebellion that changed peoples lives forever, was not just a change in the form of government. It was first a change in the way they think.
This is what we need today. A rebellion. A rebellion not in the form of government but in the way we think. Not a new government,not a new religion,not new politicians. Because ,although it may sound a little vague, indeed they can't take everything from you.We have our most powerfull weapons that are free,Mind and HEART. We are free in the way we think. Nobody told you not to think. You just believed that it's better not to think. Nobody told you not to learn mathematics, you didn't want to learn mathematics. Everything is out there,all our wildest dreams,waiting to be harnessed. We just need something that will unite us,Muslims,Christians,Jews etc and that something is a need.
I say we need truth...

"For as many prisons they will build
And even though the pressure is building up
Our mind is like a tramp
And will always escape"

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alexlo

Our mind is like a tramp

Um...excuse me?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
One thing I think the OP left out of "the mother of all conspiracies" is the concept of hidden knowledge passed down throughout history to an elite group of people. That is the basis of secret societies. I think the fundamental knowledge passed on through secret societies is how you manipulate people. How you corral them as sheep. The main way and perhaps the only way you can do that is by controlling the money. When you control the supply of and issuance of money, you can control the "government", even though you are the government essentially. And therefore, you can control everything else. Media, labor, industry, military etc. This is why the history of central/fractional reserve banking is not taught in school, even in college. make no mistake about it, during every attempt at a central bank in the United States, the European bankers faced tremendous opposition. In fact, it's one of the reasons the US fought it's revolutionary war.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

This is one of the best threads I've read in a while here on ATS.
The last one was titled something like ' we're in trouble' but it was a great read.

I can only concur what most have said in their replies.

I suggest we copy and print this out.
Make as many as possible and pass them out to everyone including those in authority and in government and military but mostly the younger generation, who need to be warned and informed.

Thanks for taking the time out and being so precise in what you have said.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I loved the post, but ifeel there are ways around it. I know we are all products of the environment but ever thought you could change it? I mean if it is their facade covering our eyes, Why are they doing so? Have you ever thought about the fact that they are scared that you too will realize that everything comes form you so they dumb us down so nobody can realize it?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by guavas

This is one of the best threads I've read in a while here on ATS.
The last one was titled something like ' we're in trouble' but it was a great read.

I can only concur what most have said in their replies.

I suggest we copy and print this out.
Make as many as possible and pass them out to everyone including those in authority and in government and military but mostly the younger generation, who need to be warned and informed.

Thanks for taking the time out and being so precise in what you have said.

An excellent way to get arrested for treason, public disturbance, slander, and multiple other charges that ensure you won't see the light of day for 50 years or more, except when you get off the bus to enter the prison gates...

Or the interrogation room.

Remember Manning.
edit on CWednesdayam353535f35America/Chicago18 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Excellent post and conclusions drawn.

While everything you are saying is true, of course, I think it is all 'necessary' to obtain the ultimate objective... The Survival and Advancement [preservation] of our species.

(first link in my Sig, below - have a look and weigh in)

S & F

edit on 4/18/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark16
I loved the post, but ifeel there are ways around it. I know we are all products of the environment but ever thought you could change it? I mean if it is their facade covering our eyes, Why are they doing so? Have you ever thought about the fact that they are scared that you too will realize that everything comes form you so they dumb us down so nobody can realize it?

Have you ever tried to free a coke addict from their drugs?

It's like teaching a dog to not like meat. Not only do they get vicious when you're around, but they also start to physically weaken.

Good luck freeing the people who are addicted to the current system. Pavlov, **** you.

Pavlov

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a trαmp,someone living free,with his own rules,going everywhere he wants

it's a greek song actually hence the ***ty translation
www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-4-2012 by alexlo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You think so....... why ?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Very well-written, but I wouldn't consider that personally the Mother load, the conspiracy above all others. I've just recently had my own personal revelation to tie everything together, and what you said is like going back 10 years in my journey. But each one has his own time for discovery, so this isn't a poor you and look-at-me post.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for putting into words, straightforward, what many of us think, but do not have your gift of communicating so eloquently, and succinct.

We should all print, email share, with everyone, this clarity of explanation, print and distribute in our clubs, workplaces, organizations, places of worship, schools, universities, restaurants, libraries, public places, social media and wherever else for others. It probably won't do much good, but it sure cannot hurt.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Couldn't have said it any better myself. Great way of summarizing what many already believe to be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join