It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mother of All Conspiracies

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yeah, this seems to really be the complaint I'm seeing the most of, so I'm going to have to face the facts and toss this one, or modify the theory to fit the facts.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I will read his material you presented here for sure.

When I read your reply, I kept thinking about banks...they privatize reward, and socialize the risk...and it needs to stop. A relative who had perfect credit for years got socked with a "well, our deadbeats aren't paying so we're hiking your rates, perfect customer!" fee.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MyrtlePlace

I think you are 100% correct and I couldn't agree with you more on your technology point. The Internet has lead us towards some type of "quickening," I guess you would call it...the nerd out at DARPA had no idea what was about to be unleashed upon the world...you can't control the masses getting their news from alternative sources (such as ATS), thus the whole SOPA/PIPA and now the new CISPA lurking on the horizon.

Governments everywhere maintain their power by the control, distribution and dissemination of information. They CANNOT lose control of it, and the Internet just sort of "happened" out of nowhere on them Propaganda is the bread-and-butter of any functioning government, good or bad, and they need to get it out there - that's why the pentagon has invested in "sock puppets," to infiltrate forums abroad. Operation something Voice, I think it is...10 false identities for 1 soldier. Something like that.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

That's why I basically stated very crudely and briefly about the need for credit and debt. This is how they "conjure" wealth out of thin air. Fractional reserve banking and fiat currencies are ripe for this "three-card-monte-switcharoo."

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

Unfortunately, I think the reasons are likely to be mostly mundane and boring. Either they get high off the power, or, they simply want their family, friends and distant relatives to be comfortable. Maybe their children? And grandchildren too?

Who knows? I can't begin to presume WHY they do it, I would have to be ONE of them in order to understand fully, and I certainly ain't privvy to that.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Hrm...I'm not sure if that would even work, even if you could convince a population to participate in such a radical approach. The problems would still be there, just on an adjusted scale...something needs to happen at the core of the whole rotten thing, we need to find corruption's achilles heel, as it were, and shoot a poison arrow into it.

It would definitely help with the resources thing, but it wouldn't really change much, I think. I'll give it some more thought though..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Above all else I believe the majority have forgotten we the people call the shots not the other way around.

The power we have as a collective frightens the ptb's, if only we could organize ourselves and speak with a unified voice to demand change and do away with our personal wants and needs.

If only hey........

S&F

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ding! Your standing faction with one has increased.
You have found the mythical entrance to the wabbit hole!
The hole leads to different places, both new and old familiar faces.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I will give you credit for attempting to define our current state of existence. It is too easy to claim “conspiracy” these days about anything we do not understand. The subject matter you bring fourth is of a highly complicated issue. You would need to go back to the origin of human history and take into account every noteworthy event that has shaped our society until present as well as the varied psychological impact to most of the people currently existing. Nice try for a message board, maybe you should try to write a book.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by lordbayfin
reply to post by loveguy

LMAO ... all for one . none for all and all for me works better. I keep my life the way it is thank you . Keep your hemp and share our pennies ideas please.

Wow...if you don't want change, get off this thread.

This is for productive members, not monkeys with keyboards.

You do realise he called ALL of us "primates banging on keyboards" right?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

yep.

that's how I came to see it..

peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by deviloshdoughnuts
War is not the answer and neither is famine or plague. The lie is that there is not enough to go around but there is plenty. The world's infrastructure can be redesigned to support, educate, and revitalize communities instead of spreading poverty and war.

My beliefs on the conspiracy go further back. Maya and Egyptians each built pyramids and had huge empires with large slave populations. ALL empires have used and continue to use the same model and even the same symbolism, What has been passed down from generation to generation has been the knowledge of how to keep humanity in constant enslavement without us realizing it.

But why are so many of us questioning what is happening around us if they don't want us to know? Because they have gotten so confident in the solidity of their plan and domination that they are practically shoving the truth in our faces.

The only way to stop this insanity is to join together in harmony. Our only hope lies in enough of us projecting positivity and changing what happens TODAY in the hope that tomorrow doesn't turn out as #ty as it might otherwise.

Exactly... I want to add... Everybody seems to think in terms of "if we can only get these bad people who are ruining our lives, and kill them or put them in prison, then all our problems would be solved". This is wrong. While I do believe strongly in having some form of a justice system, putting these people away would not solve much. We would still have ourselves to deal with. In short, we don't need to "get the badguy" so much as we need to treat eachother better. Ignoring the bad guy is the most effective way to deal with them. It could start small... A community refuses to be divided and does something as small and basic as planning meals together. Instead of retreating into their homes to eat dinner, they got together and started planning great feasts which anyone and everyone was invited to. Homeless or whatever. Think of how much food one household wastes? Now imagine a small town of 10,000... If they planned meals together, they could save so much money, it wouldn't matter if there were some who didn't pay or help cook or clean. They would catch on eventually... People get to know eachother by eating together. Maybe it won't start off with a whole town, maybe just one street block. There are several advantages to planning feasts together in larger groups. Imagine every night for dinner, you could choose between a number of different cuisines? The best cooks in the area would be whipping up Italian, Mexican, Asian, all kinds of good food!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by weallfalldown
reply to post by dreamstalker

We don't need war to decrease population, we need to educate the masses of the problems of overpopulation. With everyone on the same educational level, we have a more chances of peacefully aquiring a solution to overpopulation. I do not believe that there is any one solution to our violent and rebelious nature as a species, but there is infinite possibility for us to improve ourselves and to master our self-control. We must rally our people against our own evil nature, and then there will be no individual or organization that will have power over us. We can conquer the world with love and unity, and then we can give it back to whom it belongs: nobody. Yes, there will be problems. Yes, there will still be evil. But no, the world won't be in a disasterous chaotic state that will destroy humanity. A smart man said, "the only way to rule is through fear." a smarter man said "the only thing to fear, is fear itself."

If anyone could find the person to organize a Rally he or she would have to be extraordinary,as because of our nature we are not inclined to follow anyone, that is why the old saying "Divide and Conquer" is the governments credo.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
fantastic thread op, and I feel tha same way, in many ways. It feels impossible to break but, but then I found this just now on the bbc news website.

Everyone needs to see this:

Living without money

sorry if this has already been posted here but I don't have time right now to go through the rest of the thread.

if you haven't seen it, enjoy!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thank you for condensing my own thoughts on the state of this species, and I'm sure many others, into such a concise, sensible summary. I feel that at the level of advancement we are, even if it's nothing in the universal scale, it's a hell of a lot further than requires leaders and dictators.

We are evolved, sentient creatures. Let us make our own way in the world.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Nicely put.

I must admit I have been pondering on who 'they' are. I'm struggling to come up with a clear and concise definition for 'they'.

All lines of though so far have led me to 'they' = 'us' = 'humanity'. Logically deducing that further leads me greed, lack of compassion, selfishness and a whole miriad of other inhumane characteristics which makes 'humanity' = 'inhumane'.

Although there are places around the planet that remain untouched by 'them' and one may move there if he/she chooses to remove themselves from 'their' grasp, these are remote and rare to come by.

Having said that, the only possible and feasible way out appears to be a complete re-evaluation as far as humanity is concerned followed by a mother of a world wide revolutions.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Sorry but this is nothing new, it's just what George Carlin's been saying all along.
Too bad it's true.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
A conspiracy? Maybe. A revelation? Hardly.

You can point to any government, industry or any power conglomerate in the world and it will lead you to the very same conclusion: our dependence on them is manufactured by them. Without our dependence, none of them would be viable.

No 'Matrix code' has been deciphered here. It's the world as we know it. Those not enthralled by society's yoke to the extent they are 'meant' to be, have been cognisant of this 'truth' for time immemorial.

The real question is: Is the current status quo a good thing?

The answer: If one is on the positive side of the ledger, all is good.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Even tribes have chiefs, without some form of organized structure to resolve disputes you will have might makes right and survival of the fittest. As long as there are human beings there will be disputes.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
theres a youtube documentary called human resources which goes perfectly with your theory

its about how society is firstly trained by the educational system and how it was formed by the study of behavioural science

interesting, sickening, true !

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join