It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mother of All Conspiracies

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by godspetrat
Good post, OP. I believe in a conspiracy, but it is a general conspiracy by those in power to stay in power. Money rules. No reptilian overlords, just a bunch of old, fat, ugly white guys who behave like reptiles. Do they want to kill us all? Probably not, as long as they can keep on exploiting us. But then there's war. War is a big moneymaker. Well, it might not kill all of us; there will be plenty left to feed their crap foods and medicines to.

erm, isn't the divide and conquer thing one of the tools they use, yet you focus on racial division and reference

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

The only problem with a bunch of little tribes is that the present power hungry people in this world would soon put an end to the individual system of tribes. There seems to be no way that we can stop this desire of men to gain power over others. In the past people tried to move into the wilderness and cold areas so the greedy would not come there and invented ways to keep alive. The greedy capitalized on their knowledge and moved there and disturbed the peace and tranquility and made them pay taxes and made them desire to buy their products. Their societies then got spoiled and corrupted and forgot the simple community life. They became slaves of society. I cannot see the return to a simple community life ever materializing unless I go live with Eskimos or Aliens somewhere else. I should have moved to Alaska when I was young as my uncle did to get away from the rat race.
Maybe I made a mistake bringing kids into this evil world. I worry every day about their screwed up perceptions of this reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There is a point here.

Every single string being pulled in the government and corporations has a fat, rich, ambitious man or woman at the end of it, twitching the lines this way and that to control the flow and strength of events.

If you have enough money and connections, no one can touch you. No one.

Except death.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You're telling me. He was a football coach and knew basically nothing about math, but our schools budget was cut so they turned coaches into teachers.

I had a sociology teacher that was also a coach and we did one essay the entire semester, just so he could put some grade in the book. He just sat in his office and let us watch movies the rest of the year.

The math teacher "taught" us for maybe 15 min a day, (basically just opened the book to a page and said "Do problems 1 - 22 for homework") then talked about hunting and fishing with some of the other students until class ended. I still have problems with math today and I put a huge part of the blame on him.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

No doubt these shenanigans span back to the dawn of civilization. But most of that is ancient history, and more or less entirely conjecture. Not to say that this isn't entirely conjure in and of itself, but it seems to me that there's always been an undercurrent of corruption all throughout history, but there's also this new layer on top of it that seems to be similar in nature, but more overt to the undercurrent.

It is the latter I'm referring to here...the more recent it is in history, the easier it is to get a bead on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

I had one of these "teachers" plugged into a 5th grade math class of mine who had no business teaching math. He would make me stand up and he would ridicule me in front of a classroom full of laughing kids to mock me because I didn't get something. He made an example of me in front of everybody.

My experience in his class no doubt crippled my ability to learn and understand the subject my entire life.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

So can you still do all the things you need to do even though he only taught you about as much math as a normal person needs to live? Did you learn anything about hunting and fishing which by the way are more important to survival than math? His perception that there are more important things in life than filling the mind with stuff we do not really need wasn't really wrong you know. I have used only a small part of the math I learned in school. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and dividing are the most often used and stuff like knowledge of some geometry are important. Distance calculations came in handy. With about twenty professions under my belt, I hardly used the rest of math.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Reading the OP, that is the best summation of what is going on that I have heard/read. What is the way out of this? We live now, in a world, that we cannot go about our lives without being watched or listened to.

The only solution I could see, is starting up a community with people that have skills that complement one another. Maybe even groups of people with certain skills. One group farms, one group hunts, one group cooks, one group builds and constructs, one group teaches the truth, and so on.

That seems plausible to me. I live in Kentucky, where there are still many, many massive fields that could house and be fruitful to a community such as the one I spoke of above. But alas, that would be easy to counter by the ones in charge of things.

If anyone is interested in doing the above, contact me please. [email protected] is the email. I kinda expect to get a lot of spam from posting my email, but I don't mind.

I have a small group of people that would willingly accompany me and others in this endeavor. I talk daily with them, about what we would need, what we would have to do to accomplish this.

Good vibes, everyone. Good day.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
A star and a flag for you. Because in essences, that's pretty much what is going on. Kinda cool when you figure it out because you.. approach things differently. Your mindset is now different.

The sheeple are kept to busy, complacent, and dumbed down to even care about what they are doing. If they are really angry, then they tweet it or post it on facebook and say i've gone social

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
How much pot had you smoked when you came up with this burst of paranoia? Of course it's contrived and 'engineered.' That's what separates society from anarchy. Now go back to sleep. If you want to live without any system and just be in the wild west, go ahead. You'd probably be dead by now in that world.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
(Reply to OP; I have discussed this extensively with my friend who has your same concepts.)

It's not so much the case that we are enslaved by others as it is the case that we are enslaved by the nature of our being.

Even those that live free from this sort of 'social engineering' are still not free. They wake up each morning and work all day (maybe not necessarily as much as we do / or a lot harder than we do). I have seen it myself. They go to till or tend crops, forage for food, hunt, fish or whatever. Build or gather things or whatever it is they have to do in order to live and feel well. It's not easy for many of them, let me tell you, and many of them are barely just surviving and getting by. The big difference in our "modern" culture, as you refer to, is that we have become "specialized" and typically do one thing (perform one function) and so depend *more* on each other for our sustenance.

However there is, indeed, subjugation. Whether 'right' or 'wrong', it is a part of our nature. We do not complain when we subjugate others, like say, an ox to till the fields. Yet we will complain when we ourselves are subjugated by other beings. It is certainly the case that humans are subjugated by other humans (or non-humans).

Beings selfishly seek to fulfill their own feelings.

---

Another point: I have often wondered why, hiking through the forests of upstate NY and New England, why there were not that many (or any at all) fruit or nut bearing trees, or tuber bearing plants fit for human consumption. It would only make sense to grow a whole lot of it all around you, for our benefit, yet the forest is void of them. This does not make sense to me. One fruit or nut bearing tree can feed hundreds of people. A forest full of food bearing plants would take off a lot of burden for everyone and would be of great benefit, yet our forests are barren.

I often wondered whether this was done deliberately and imagined some of the same things you have. Maybe it *is* part of the subjugation.
edit on 19-4-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Guavas,

Your innocence is a compliment to your intelligence. Any keyboard tapping monkey can tell its keeper what the problems are in the cage it lives in. So what says the keeper, keep eating your bananas and perform for the boss or I'll lock you up in the isolation area.

BE PATIENT WITH YOUR HUMANITY. IT'S HASN'NT BEEN LONG SINCE WE PREDOMINATELY BELIEVED LIGHTNING AND THUNDER WERE CREATED BY GODS!!!!

We have always expanded faster than our capacity to socially adapt. We are now overwhelming ourselves with so much un-information we dont know what is right or wrong.

Observe human nature for what is truly is - an evolved habitual behavior that can justify anything to get what it wants when it wants it. only one in a million achieve this, thats 7000 out of seven billion isn't it or is my public school maths wrong.

I enjoy being corrected-another behavour I learned at public school.

What is the true cause of what you have stated. It is easy to get caught trying to fix the effects of the problem and not it's actual cause.

What is the cause of the problem.

Can this actually be reasonably changed.

Educating people to know how bad they actually have it only serves to have them see you as the cause of thier problems that you have now made them aware of.

Men and women throughout the ages have been slaughted by the masses for telling a truth the masses were happy to be ignorant of.

Realize it is an evolved learned behaviour to destroy a system rather than resolve its problems and what the monkey in the cage percieves as a problem( the locked gate) is an actual solution for the keeper.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Very well said my friend. I 100% agree.

What has be removed from humanity is simple common sense.
Anyone with common sense and a free thinking mind can see all the things you posted.

Education is a JOKE.

Voting and the illusion that "your vote counts" has long been laughable. What is disturbing is the fact there are allot of idiots who still believe in that rigged and controlled system. These idiots not only think their vote counts, they really believe the votes even get counted. Geeezzz

Oil has NOTHING to do with money. You (They can make money out of thin air) ... Oil is the number 1 way to control the entire populations. We have known for YEARS that cars can run from pure water but my GOD what freedom we would have it that ever evolved. The only reason they dip into the electric car joke is because they control electricity also. So, cut the electricity ... stops the oil... stopping the oil stops the food.... stopping the food stops our living. Its that simple. If everyone had water powered cars we could go on business as usual... no need for power or oil.
The other thing that bothers me is Cancer. You cant tell me that over the last 60 years they have sky rocketed technology beyond what even Hollywood could cook up yet they cant stop a simple disease such as cancer?
Its a SIMPLE disease and they KNOW..., HELL WE KNOW... CHEMO IS MURDER. More people die from Chemo then the cancer! Fact! Yet... 60 years later they still send us to our death the same way they did 60 years prior.
Like allot of people the fake terror attacks on 9/11 awakened me to the fake reality we have lived.
3.5 Americans starve to death every year, yet the US Government spends trillions killing "brown people" on another part of the SAME world we share!
I have a 5 year old son, and as soon as i can get the money i am picking a spot on this planet that i can assure my son can get by at least 40 or 50 years free and happy and i am moving my family to that place and never turning back.
One thing that would keep me here in America is the day i see Americans take up arms and revolt against the tyranny we are being subjected to... then i bare arms and join... Life or Die... Im there!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Trappenin

The only practical, "for all intents and purposes" solution I can think of that can be done - today - by everyone is to...

stop buying garbage you don't need. Just..stop buying crap. Slow and easy...ease into it....just start whittling down your consumption of "stuff."

For example, for me, instead of buying video games and gizmos, I buy paper, pencils, pens, music gear and stuff that's for the most part made here (as much as possible) and I spend my time creating things like art and music.

I would snap a link to my blog to show you as an example, but I'm not here to plug my crap. u2u me if you wanr to see what I do with my free time instead of plugged into a gadget.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

The hell did this come from...? First, I'm not a pot smoker, nor a drinker, nor do I engage in any illicit drugs whatsoever, and two, where did I ever suggest anarchy? You would have seen I lean towards capitalism (of all things) if you had read my replies to other member's questions.

Did I kick your dog or something?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by subtopia

I shouldn't have used the word "primate," as that word wasn't not meant to call everyone a monkey by insult.

It was a blanket term to refer to us as a "species," perhaps I should've used the word "mammal" instead...some other indicator that was separate from "human," but also separate from "monkey."

I apologize if any insult was inferred, as none was intended.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jjinsane1

You said a lot of stuff I want to comment on, but I must head to bed now...I will revisit what you said tomorrow, but for now, I'll drop something off that I believe I heard here at ATS:

if voting mattered, we wouldn't be allowed to do it.

Something like that.

I will be here again tomorrow to wrap up anymore lingering questions, but for now, good night ATS.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

No insult taken, we are monkeys, apes, neanderthal, off planet hybrids. We are who we are.

Thanks for your eply good to see questions who are inteigent enough to the puzzle pieces together.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I grew up in a venezuelan island in the Caribbean. A few days ago i began thinking about going back there some day and going snorkeling or diving like the good old days. then the thought came across my head - BP OIL SPILL.... i though "oh #". maybe is bad there, maybe its not, but either way ive been thinking a lot about this the past few days, they #ed up, bad.... with minor, if any, repercussions. it seems since its been ~2 years since the oil spill people dismiss it as old news and no longer so alarming. that scares me, it just shows the elite can do basically what ever the # they want (even if that means pollute the earth to our extinction or an ice age) and with control of the media people just stop giving a #. I have thought many times about how to go about taking down these filthy elites. revolutions in the past have not worked, eventually stinky # came back around, violence is not the answer since when taking part of it youre stooping down to a very low level. its a matter of the people of this world to wake the # up for gods sake. as soon as enough people realize whats really going on the rest will catch on when we just completely stop following the rules, however that might be. say # you to money, burn it. say # you to borders, take them down, say # you to laws (at least those that keep shackles on our ankles) just stop following them, and say WELCOME to love, kindness, compassion. enough years have passed with this bull# of hate.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think this resounds in every human , we all know it , those in power have long forgotten it as their morals and conscious are clouded by power and evil.

I stated on another thread that we humans who share the same ideals
need to create a global movement unlike anything that has ever been seen before
a lawful movement which simply asks for Unity and truth.

we need a 12 point manifesto for the Unity movement.
we need to get it in every langauge and online everywhere
we arrange for this to go global by any means necessary
and we then all take a strike action on the same day
and we show the world that the people have the power
we all stop working as slaves and bring the world to a halt as best we can
until we are listened to and taken seriously in a peaceful and non aggresive way.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join