It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mother of All Conspiracies

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamstalker

yeah,the vampires...the 400 year old frickin vampires!
in all honesty,lets just face it,the british owned half the world,why didnt they just start a secret group up back then too keep control of the influencial people,the rich,the powerful,back then,an organisation could have been set up by those snobby english too govern over the future for hundreds of years,why does no one ever consider this? they must have organisations governing the power everywhere, i mean, america had its country, but the rich wanted in with the riches, so they had too be in with each other,meaning the richest americans would have been in with the british secret society's that spanned hundreds of years before columbus had a dream,so really,there are vampires,they are the old, centuries past group known as the british, half the world was owned by them,and half the world organised this treaty alongside them,aswell as the americans(much later on),even now,the most powerful secret society is british,simply because of what i just said,im not talking underground ufo bases at area 51,im talking about 2000,000,000 leagues well beyond anything like that,a total enigma,unless you are invited in,are born into it,or are already,for some reason,accepted,but primarily,the englishmen in castles,in front of fires,in dungeons smokings cigars,are the real vampires.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OMNISLASHER

i forgot too mention...they control,everything...the world over.
you dont like it,dont listen too it,it sickens me too the core,im scottish,and it makes me sick,they even used us as pawns in their game of command and conquer,and they suceeded,not only have they made themselves look weakened and harmless,like a true enemy wants,but they have become "completely invisible", off the radar so too speak,come too think of it,where do you think the illuminati sprang from? it was a branch from what im talking about, this organisation goes as far back as merlin the fabled wizard...who i heard was actually not even human.,
but thats not the point,the point is,it went on even before then,and it continues now,the knights of the round table arent called that anymore is what im saying,a secret society always survived through the darkest of times,when a king invaded another kings country,these "secret knights" had teams on both sides,that new the outcome of every war,both kings new not too mess with these secret society's,for their own sakes,for there were more of the secret ones than there were kings,or soldiers in a single given kingdom,you could even call them somewhat of an assassins guild...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

if you look at my post on page 20,i explain exactly how the few can overpower the many,in secret societies.
< men in black n stuff...lol!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Thank you Guavas For your post! Though this is nothing new to me! I have known for quite some time about the
role our government takes in creating problems for it's people! As a matter of fact there is proof of this that was
declassified some years ago and if any of you are intreasted read "The Report from Iron Mountain"!
Now that we know we are slaves to TPTB does anyone have any suggestions on how to escape this tyranny?
What else do we need to know? Who else do we need to tell? How much longer do we need to wait before we
can take back our lives? Or is it that there is no hope for any of us? I feel as if this last question I ask is correct as long as we stay divided! Without Unity we have no hope, we have no choice and anyone that thinks we do is deluded!

Thankyou once again for your brutal honesty OP!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Bloodlines of the Illuminati
Case Against the Fed
Federal Reserve Conspiracy
Pawns in the Game
Propaganda
Protocols of Zion (Behold a Pale Horse)
Tragedy & Hope

These books are must reads for any interested parties.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

Do you know if any of those books mentions the Illuminati being descendants, or at least having some descendants, of the bloodline of Jesus Christ?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Yeah, but why can't we find a comfy medium in between abject adversity in the wild and abject slavery in modern living?

Why does it have to be an extreme?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

Unfortunately, the most valuable things I've ever learned were not from public school.

I taught myself to read, and all my engineering stuff comes from trial and error and lots and lots of technical reading - well beyond school. What math I do understand, again, I've taught myself, with lots of books far removed from any classroom. Most of the history I've learned (well the important parts of it) was all acquired researching tin-foil hat stuff throughout the years - again, far removed from public school. In fact, I had to UNLEARN some of that stuff, which is even worse.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

I thought the Protocols of Zion was found to be hoaxed by some disgruntled Russian dude?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Your "Mother of All Conspiracies" theory is half accurate.

It's true that our society is contrived and artificial.

It's also true that there are powerful people in high places who are not only aware of this but actively participate in keeping things this way and extending the reach of their power as far as they possibly can.

What is not true, however, is that this has all been somehow "planned" for any significant length of time. There is also no dynasty or "bloodline" in charge of this Conspiracy.

That's what makes this Conspiracy the most God-awfully terrifying truth you'll ever learn.

There is no one in charge of this Conspiracy. It is, in fact, only the natural outgrowth of Humanity's collective behaviors. There are people who benefit from it, but that doesn't give them any more "power" over it than those who are crushed beneath it. The human race is like a freight train that's been gathering momentum in this direction for thousands of years. Even if there's an engineer in the engine, he's hardly able to stop the thing on a dime.

We all want to be free, but we all want to be connected. We want to be independent, but we want to be cared for. We want liberty but we want to keep the liberties of others in check. All of these contradictions add up to a system that does exactly what we are asking it to do, whether we are aware of it or not.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

I think what happened is this:

A long, long time ago, our ancestors discovered a secret history to their people. Since such knowledge was strictly forbidden, they became undercover investigators into the secrets of the past...and with those secrets, came power. But they knew that we were not yet ready for the power...so they handed down the ways of discovering these secrets down through generations.

Then part of this group discovered they were actually bloodlines of this ancient past, and one of two things happened: a) they knew our race would end up in lots of trouble, so they decided to teach us a lesson in warring and greed, or b) they decided they deserved both the power and the right to rule.

Either way, the group split...becoming the Freemasons and the Illuminati. The Freemasons are still keeping the ancient knowledge secret until the day we are all ready...but the Illuminati have their hand in every cookie jar, for either the purpose of ruling us, or the purpose of teaching us without appearing to do so.

That's my take on the bloodlines. They didn't exactly plan for it to go this way, but they had a certain path in mind, and now they have a plan in place.
edit on CSaturdaypm434336f36America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

This seems so familiar, in fact it is... This is William Coopers (R.I.P.) work you have just plagiarised....

From the book behold a pale horse..

Not vey nice chap, claiming this as your own. And pretty much word for word as it appears in the book..

As I said not vey nice chap....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
To dismantle the family.

Do that and you gain all.................now ask yourself who in the heck is behind this?

There you have your answer.
edit on 21-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

i completely agree.
DONT PANIC !
You've been here since 2007 so why is the rage rising in you now over something you've known for a long time? (or should've by now).
The way you, almost coyly, infer "they" will starve us to death rather than waste the bullets is something a recently joined member might find surprising. (Are you using someone else's account?)
Dont get mad people. Dont even get even. Just hunker down and defend.
If you look at the long game, rioting in the streets and violent uprising's might make you feel better but it'll just play to "their" advantage. Get ready to look after your family and yourself the best you can and trust your gut.
peace
edit on 22-4-2012 by w3thepatient because: grammar

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

There is no one in charge of this Conspiracy. It is, in fact, only the natural outgrowth of Humanity's collective behaviors.
reply to post by vexati0n

that was a little ray of light in a murky world. Well said.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Your 'Mother of all Conspiricies' is no conspiracy at all. Tesla said that satellites would orbit the earth and we would have cordless phones, he was laughed at by the media as though a mad man. Tesla worked against the machine. We work for the machine and then we want to call it a conspiracy. We all go in whole and end up part of the same ground up stuff that sticks the bricks in the wall.

We teach our kids to choose the safest route that will get them rich by retirement, we're supposed to be teaching them to be rich at a young age. We're supposed to be teaching them to thrive for richness! Not preaching that money is the route of all evil.... We need to break the barriers our parents instilled in our minds and stop blaming others for our inadequacies.

Break the shackles yes, but it's up to you!
edit on 22-4-2012 by LaborofLove because: Better image link

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

The top 500 richest americans hold more wealth than the bottom 150,000,000...

Pretty cool huh?

And those top 500 beautiful elites and their 500 beautiful elite trophy wives,mistresses and girlfriends in the USA are buying and enjoying...

$150,000 new cars every year and $100,000 private limousines...

$5,000,000 30 room mansions and $1,000,000 15 room summer cottages and winter retreats...

$100,000 lavish holidays touring the world every other month...

$1,000,000 lear jets and $1,000,000 yachts...

$10,000 suits and $10,000 dresses lined wall to wall inside their walk in closets...

$15,000 dental work to make their smiles more appealing to eachother...

$2,000 dress shoes and $5,000 high heels...

$75,000 multi-carrot platinum rings and necklaces...

$50,000 gold watches and $25,000 diamond studded bracelets...

$1,000 dinners every night and $500 lunches every day...

And they all think and believe that they are better than the rest of us,better people than you and i are,but in reality they are not,because if we eliminated money,suddenly everyone would be equal and the beautiful elites will never allow that to happen...

Pretty cool huh?

Meanwhile back in the bottom feeder world where most people are forced to live and die in,millions of people literally do not know how they are going to...

Get food on their tables today,tomorrow or the next day either...

Put gas in their cars to get to their low paying jobs that might not be there anymore...

Heat their houses this winter so their families dont freeze to death...

Give their kids another birthday gift and another christmas smile...

Survive after retirement so they have to work until they drop dead...

Afford their own funerals,coffins and graves...

So many people are emotionally thrashed and trampled by financial despair,they turn to drug addiction, prostitution and crime just to survive and the governments response to them is demonization and arrest...

Suicide is the way out,the only escape from this fabricated madness for thousands of people every day and they and their sickening statistics are ignored and hushed up ...

And the additude of the government is literally...You will run our mind numbing,soul shattering rat race and if you do not,you will be left with three choices...Homelessness...Prison...Death...Sometimes all three in very rapid succession...

And those who dare to take a stand,raise their silenced voices and make too many waves in the governments ocean of dominance and control,will be pepper sprayed,kicked in the stomach,dragged away and locked up in a steel cage..

Unless of course,someone happens to be one of the above the law political and financial elites,who can afford high powered attorneys and who are able to buy their way out of prison sentences...

Pretty cool huh?

edit on 22-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well, THAT certainly brightened my day -- thanks a lot

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Reality brightens my day,rains on my parade and takes the wind right out of my sails (*-*)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Wow!!!
This is a great post. Very well put together. AND, I couldn't agree more.
Absolutely every word you said in this post is exactly what I've been thinking. I just don't have the patience to sit and word it so fluidly. Kudos to you, good sir, for writing this all out for me (haha!)

And as far as what you said about how we've been planted into the ''game'' with no hope of escape..
I don't remember who it was from, or where I saw it, but I read a quote from someone who helped set the building blocks for our government that pretty much said, "We've set a plan in motion, and no one will be able to escape it."
If I'm not mistaken I read it somewhere while researching the Federal Reserve and how it isn't a US institution, but is actually run by Britain (I think). Don't quote me on that, though. I think it may have even been on ATS that I saw it. It was YEARS ago though...

Anyway, nice post!!! S&F

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join