It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mother of All Conspiracies

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Actually, a very intelligent buddy of mine mentioned this.

He said that rather than the form of government currently operating in our nation, it would be much more efficient to have a scattering of tribes across the land. The larger the ruling group, the more likely it will be to corrupt...

I guess there's a reason the Native Americans survived long enough for white man to wipe them out. Maybe we should have taken a few leaves from their books (no pun intended) and made ourselves a tribal nation instead of this illusional democracy we've been bound to.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I like the idea of a council of tribal elders leading, my only concern is historically the Native American tribes fought each other constantly. With that in mind and looking at the tribalism in Africa it seem's it would create even more war than we currently have to deal with.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
First post so bare with me! I've had all these thought's rolling around my head for sometime, and on a personal level at least I've really tried to come to terms with and seek an alternative. I really love reading this forum as a lot really gets my brain ticking, The only thing I can't handle at the moment is trying to break away from what everybody would call normal. For example just today at work my boss calls my into the office and says "what's up with you, you've been acting strange lately?" so i just try to scratch the surface and not back a big deal out of anything. Then she accuses me of having extremist views blah blah, just because I said "I worry about whats going on with the world with Palestine." i also mentioned to somebody i work with i'm not celebrating Christmas anymore that got passed on! I guess the point i'm trying to make is thank you for translating my thoughts for me.

Peace

Aaron

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Guavas,

Until you find the spiritual connection you will not understand the true conspiracy. The conspiracy is the battle of light and darkness. You must go back to the beginning in order to understand what and why things are the way they are. The whole plan is to keep us from realizing who we are and what we can do when we become fully aware.

When we use our minds and put ideas into action we are using just a little of our real selves. When we increase the use our minds and create more and more we become more of the co-creators that God meant us to be. The closer to God we become the more self realized we become. The more self realized we become the more powerful we become. The more powerful we become because of our connection to God, the more the TPTB tremble and create problems that we have to contend with. The more fearful they are of our power, when fully embraced the more dangerous they become. Does this make sense?
TPTB are afraid of two things. 1). Being exposed for who they are and their intent. 2). The people becoming self aware of their reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You've put some of the parts together; obviously the present educational system is anachronistic at best. People can learn anything now they want to by research on the internet. It's literally making everyone on line electronically telepathic coupled with an instant availability of every library database. THAT changes everything.

To the idea of the population growth equaling the oil age; it wasn't only that but that was a large part of it. Add in antibiotics and so called modern medicine, and a lot of people are alive today that wouldn't otherwise be. Humans used to have 10 kids and only 3 living adult offspring. Now, if you have 10, you have to feed, house, clothe, etc. all ten.

I know I would have been dead about 5 times over so far in my life if it weren't for antibiotics and surgery, a few times emergency surgery. Extrapolate that over other people and there goes most of your population growth the last 120 years, oil or no oil...

Oh, and to the poster above who thinks hemp is for smoking, you're uninformed. Industrial (farming) hemp has very little THC and is not worth smoking any more than cotton is. But it has thousands of uses and could literally replace oil if we legalize it. The fact that it is not (the DEA says they can't tell the difference which is ludicrous) shows just how controlled we really are. Everyone should be able to grow anything they want on their land or in their houses. What kind of culture prohibits certain plants???? Because some people might want to change their consciousness or have a laugh or for whatever reason? It was the pot smokers in the 60s that realized the war was a farce. Some of us managed to escape the matrix, at least partially, to this day. The continued prohibition on marijuana is another part of the prohibition on thinking, and doing, for yourself.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
reply to post by Romekje

Even tribes have chiefs, without some form of organized structure to resolve disputes you will have might makes right and survival of the fittest. As long as there are human beings there will be disputes.

I totally agree on the need of law and order!

But law and order or using law and order as an excuse to spy on, villifie, extort, and enslave your population, are 2 different things.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConcreteGold
First post so bare with me! I've had all these thought's rolling around my head for sometime, and on a personal level at least I've really tried to come to terms with and seek an alternative. I really love reading this forum as a lot really gets my brain ticking, The only thing I can't handle at the moment is trying to break away from what everybody would call normal. For example just today at work my boss calls my into the office and says "what's up with you, you've been acting strange lately?" so i just try to scratch the surface and not back a big deal out of anything. Then she accuses me of having extremist views blah blah, just because I said "I worry about whats going on with the world with Palestine." i also mentioned to somebody i work with i'm not celebrating Christmas anymore that got passed on! I guess the point i'm trying to make is thank you for translating my thoughts for me.

Peace

Aaron

Aaron, people in the US think that Christmas is mandatory. Mentioning that you worry about Palestine and aren't going to celebrate Xmas anymore gets the sheeple wondering if you're (OMG!) a Muslim or something. Gawd forbid... I'm a lot older and I said the same thing at work but made sure everyone knew I was 1: an atheist, and 2: sickened by the commerciality of Christmas to the point of boycotting the whole piece o'crap. I put up lights during the winter cuz I like the extra lighting and it's cheery, that's all I do... keep your awakening awareness to yourself, don't discuss politics or holidays with your coworkers (none of their #in' business!) and just do your job; meanwhile, figure out how to get free of all that crap. Life in a cubicle or office isn't worth living. While research on tinfoil type subjects is fascinating, it's also a dead end of sorts. Fascinating but not usable in real life much. Research the small house movement, aquaculture or permaculture, figure out how to buy a small plot of land with what money you can gather, and don't buy anything on credit you don't have to. At least you have a job, maximize that opportunity right now. Work to get your life off credit, off grid and self sustaining as much as possible. Try to be self employed, it means your thoughts will be more your own and less dictated by some idiot boss like the one you've obviously got. Keep your head down and quiet for now though. The next year will be very difficult, having a job is a good thing and at least some semblance of a safety net.

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by audiopackrat

I see you.

and raise you

I think everyone can feel the same.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

I've read about this guy before, and I spread the word when I first heard of it. Truly inspiring!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Verry well thought out and well written thread. As other have put It's like what a lot of us think but not so many of us can put into words aswell as you did.

I came to a similar conclusion to you a while ago. My big question now is?

Who are they?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Morgan, Chase, Ford, Edison, Rockefeller, essentially the families involved in the transitions during around the Great Depression that led to culmination of this "plot" that we see today.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by guavas

Whoa...are you guys STILL on the topic of hemp?

There's much more important matters to be discussed here...like the thread itself!

The banning of hemp is a huge factor in our resource problems and deregulating the hemp industry would kill pretty much the entire oil industry.

Or you just can't stand you got proven wrong after first questioning the OP's motivations why he questioned the banning of hemp?

Deregulating hemp would actually be good for the oil industry in some ways.
You can't run a jet aircraft or car off hemp!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by lokdog

Actually, a very intelligent buddy of mine mentioned this.

He said that rather than the form of government currently operating in our nation, it would be much more efficient to have a scattering of tribes across the land. The larger the ruling group, the more likely it will be to corrupt...

I guess there's a reason the Native Americans survived long enough for white man to wipe them out. Maybe we should have taken a few leaves from their books (no pun intended) and made ourselves a tribal nation instead of this illusional democracy we've been bound to.

I've been an advocate of having many diverse factions instead of this disease of supra-nationalism for a long time.
Factions / tribes were how it was in the good old days. They weren't primative either.
Notice how 'progressively' there are only a handful now.
The time for a scattering could be ripe soon methinks...
edit on 19-4-2012 by WatchRider because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
reply to post by Romekje

Even tribes have chiefs, without some form of organized structure to resolve disputes you will have might makes right and survival of the fittest. As long as there are human beings there will be disputes.

Not all had them. At least not in the despotic way is often sterotyped...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Aye. They are names that crop up a lot. I can't shake the feeling of someone above them though that doesn't care who runs the economy or military so long as someone does control them and through them control the people. I don't believe in the story of jesus the way it is told in the bible. So i think if that isn't true then someone/some group made up the religion as form of control that is still in affect today. When I dig around the corruption seams to back further than those names. The system we have is older than those people.

Just my opinion. Maybe it is as clean cut as that. AndThe corruption stops at those names but im choosing to take the other pill so to speak as to turn a blind eye so that I don't have to act.

Once again excellent thread. It puts me back on the path that lead me to ATS.

edit on 19-4-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by guavas

Originally posted by Ghostcooler

The age of selfishness, self centered, inconsiderate,individualist thinking must,will,and is giving way to an age of altruistic,selfless,collectively beneficial thinking and acting must,will and is taking place.

This right here folks is what it's all about. We are waking up to the notion that we, as a species, are indeed in imminent danger as a whole. Selfish and self-centered solutions are not going to save us from ourselves here. After all, Einstein himself said we cannot solve problems with the same mindset that created them.

And I do believe we're all starting to get a sense of it all...perhaps lending credence to the notion of a global, collective consciousness of sorts. I'm really beginning to think that we all are truly connected to one another.

Sounds more like a version of Marxism for the spiritually inclined. Whereas in spiritual terms we are All One, and we do gain by cooperation, there is no mandate from our Creator that we have "collective salvation" as the Prez once suggested.

Any Brahmin can tell you that salvation is still individual even if we recognize our Oneness. We are still on this earth as Individualizations of the One.
even in Marxism, someone is still ruling at the top. When will people realize there is no system which totally operates without a ruling class. It's just that Marxists like to pretend it's the Proletariat running things, while they admit themselves that someone is always going to be at the top. Marx lied when he said the State would eventually wither away.

Let me ask you this. When you meditate do you need 5 or 10 other people to meditate with you and help you find the point of Light inside?

Edit: I do like your point on creativity. This is what I think is necessary. Too much collective salvation takes away creativity and focuses on automation and following orders.

However, we cannot fight the system alone either. I guess a balance has to be found between our Oneness and our Individualness.

edit on 18-4-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

You ask if "when you meditate do you have 5-10 other people" around. I respond with: Plenty of people meditate and self elevate alone. However when we humans meditate together in the thousands and millions we will be able to move mountains and even the Moon!

See that's the key that many are missing.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The actual mother of all conspiracies goes even deeper than this!!!

The conspiracy actually began when we fell in love with this physical creation!!

We are spiritual beings who created this physical world for an experience and there are those who are so IN LOVE with the possibilities in this physical world they refuse to return to the spirit.

Everything we war and worry about here on this planet is a mute point! Even if the PTB, Illuminati or whoever else "win" in their plans......................LMAO...they still LOSE! They too have to one day die and start over!

This reality is nothing but an amusement park for us. Keep that in mind.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
TLDR

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hi
Ive registerd here just to ask above and other questions inthat matter. Im on page 7
Please answer above questions so we can continue

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

And who here on earth really understands the true beginning...?

Who, past or present, dead or alive, can tell me exactly how this reality began, and what is responsible for it?

Who can show me incontrovertible proof of their claims?

No one. That is the wonder of the quest...what answers you will find, and how you will live your life after you find them. Because in the end, it's not where you come from or where you're going that matters...

It's how you get there.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join