It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I might have died.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It was probably a dream, but last thing I remember is laying in bed after work and playing with my phone. My chest hurt, I felt paralyzed, dropped the phone and had trouble breathing. Oddly enough - I also had a sense of calm. A definite "This is it? This isn't fun, but isn't too bad, what's next?" feeling. Woke up? Is this a new reality?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
No.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Lol. Ok

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

I think there's an app for that.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by mileysubet

Lol. Ok

Sorry, thought I would keep it simple.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Maybe you had a panic attack then the calm after?

www.webmd.com...

"Racing" heart Feeling weak, faint, or dizzy Tingling or numbness in the hands and fingers Sense of terror, of impending doom or death Feeling sweaty or having chills Chest pains Breathing difficulties Feeling a loss of control

edit on 17-4-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Maybe it was sleep paralysis
But most people don't feel calm during it so maybe it wasn't.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Well you obviously didn't die since I'm reading this.....None the less you should probably get yourself checked out....You could have indeed had some sort of heart related episode.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I've pretty sure I've died by alcohol poisoning a few times but I keep coming back. Not sure if I left a dead body in some other reality somewhere or not... But seriously -I am sure I've died at least three times.

edit on 17-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
... and gone to heaven?

heck i aint no angel, tho

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That's really interesting. Would like to hear more. Did you experience anything during the 'dead' time or were these just black outs?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Should we reprogam him now?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I had a similar experience a few weeks back, how did you feel after you woke up? (Other than wondering if you were dead or not)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Go to your GP (General Physician) and get an EKG.

Minor heart attacks only show up on EKGs for the first day or two.

It could have been other things like the panic attacks mentioned above; but, let a doctor decide.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Confused and relieved. The level of relief was way out of whack in comparison to the level of peace I felt in the episode. It's like I cared more than I thought I cared! How was yours?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Confused and relieved. The level of relief was way out of whack in comparison to the level of peace I felt in the episode. It's like I cared more than I thought I cared! How was yours?
Well mine, according to the doctor anyways, turned out to be a Tonic-Clonic Seizure. Passed out in the shower and woke up a full day later feeling like I'd been hit by a truck and was severely confused. Mentally I was having memory issues for the rest of the day after waking up, on top of feeling like I was disconnected from reality. It was very strange.

It just came out of the blue, never had a history of events like that, no epilepsy or head injuries, or anything that would be indicative of causing a seizure, so I dunno why I suddenly had one. Plus it bore striking similarities to a more 'supernatural' experience I had about a year ago with a friend, which is why the first thought through my head (that I can remember) was "Oh god, not this again". Aaaaaand next thing I know I was waking up the NEXT day.

Like I said, Docs say it was a seizure, although I'm convinced it was something else. What that 'something' is, I have no idea. But the doctors could not find anything that would cause it...

Well I hope you're alright. Things like that can be kinda scary.
edit on 4/17/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
You'd enjoy the TV series "Lost". My daughter wanted me to watch it... I got all but the last episode via Netflix on DVD and the very last episode via play-online (netflix again)... Kinda made me wonder if I'm really alive? If not well at least I'm doing my best... I liked the nerd guy.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Yea, I've had a few friends tell me to check it out. When I get Netflix, I'll probably give it a good go. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Maybe this is a dream inside of a dream. Personally I think your dead, this reality is the other reality of your dreams reality. Hope this helped.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm definitely with the other poster who said go get an EKG, or at the least go see your doctor and get a checkup. Could be warning signs of something bigger coming and could be prevented.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join