It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Man From Alternate Reality Arrives In Tokyo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

The story goes back to at least 1981. It was in this book:

The Directory Of Possibilities [edited by Colin Wilson & John Grant, 1981]

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Sounds like maybe an uneducated person was given a fake passport?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ok so I swear I read this thread, well at least one identical to this with this exact story (but can't recall the author) right here at ATS awhile ago even up to a year ago maybe? But then I have had a five month time loop/deja vu going so I don't know, I searched for the prior thread (which I posted to) it had the very same title I beleive and came up empty. Thought reading through the thread someone else would have mentioned this previous thread and provide a link, no such luck :/

Couldn't imagine an Earth where there is no United States, but I have been to one where Japan was not Japan but Napaj but also the United States was Acirema fo Setats Detinu. The place was so weird and in "the country we know as the USA" the toilet bowls flushed in the other direction.
Just kidding. Haha. But I opften wonder if Wonderland and Oz are real and are very different alternate realties?

ETA: Please someone find this previous thread with this same story, please put my mind at ease, or else I will have to seriously consider I really have lived this all before and I am caught in some funky time loop of neverending S&&*^%Storms.

edit on 16-4-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 16-4-2012 by ldyserenity because: add

edit on 16-4-2012 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You guys just found a troll from the 1950's

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye
[m

Yes but he did say they got a map and asked him to show where is was on the map. I'm assuming that in this story that he went straight to the point on the map where Taured should of been and seen Andorra there then stated that Taured should of been there. Maybe.
edit on 16/4/2012 by Nokrank because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyan
en.wikipedia.org...

Know your facts before posting anything.

Haha.. Exact same thing could be said to you. Did you even read the OP? He said supposed to be where Andorra was, not Andorra itself. The name of his supposed country, Taured, has been mentioned many times.

Definite read fail.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is crazy as all hell:

The Izumrud (Emerald) Project is envisioned as a new 125-acre mixed-use district, located 2 kilometers (1.3 miles) south of the downtown of Kemerovo

Taured
Does anybody else find this peculiar, to say the least?
I mean come on... maybe they are a military project management place and this is an allusion to their involvement in some deep underground military projects that involved the man in this story? Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
There are 2 independent states in that border region of France and Spain, one is Andorra and there is another one, but I can't remember. Japanese customs should know better than looking on a map, even Andorra does not come up on all world maps sometimes.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Am I the only one who finds the subject of time slips absolutely enthrawling ?

I can't wait to read more of this later

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
Am I the only one who finds the subject of time slips absolutely enthrawling ?

I can't wait to read more of this later

I find them enthralling as well, but I find it weird so wierd this Taured company is making an "Emerald City" of sorts. Anybody else? This is inconspicuous disclosure of sorts?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm going to spend a couple of my days off , searching the web for more time slip tales. If I find any really good ones , I'll post them here

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ok the thread is not based on this story but the source was the same and a reply had mentioned the Tokyo Story. The poster recounted the story as a reply. Whew thought I was losing my mind for a minute there.
Terrified woman from another universe awakens here

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If this is so indeed true from what alternative country from other alternative world did he come from?

They claim that his European, and a country that has never existed?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duceis
You guys just found a troll from the 1950's

Highly unlikely
and also Taured is a project management company it doesn't state anything been or doing work for the underground bases.

The company was formed in 2008.

I did have my shares of seeing strange another universes in my realm worlds if those were indeed realm worlds, like seeing myself wake up in a sided way city
Good lord what a city it was.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
If this is so indeed true from what alternative country from other alternative world did he come from?

They claim that his European, and a country that has never existed?

It says clearly in the opening post that the individual claimed to come from Taured , which we know as Andorra .

If he indeed did come from another reality, then it is also possible that it shares many place names we have here .
edit on 16-4-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I plead guilty to not reading this whole thread. Just short of time tonight. However, I thought this link to a different place that deals in High Weirdness might be kinda fun.

maliceinsunderland.weebly.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I would have vastly preferred to start a new thread with what I got here, but being a 'newbie' member to ATS I have to rack up 20 posts or so before I can start a thread and I just don't have the energy and time for that. However reading about the traveller from Taured and the multidimensional angle got me thinking about a dream I had maybe 2 weeks ago and that has stayed with me. Anyhow I cut and pasted what I was going to post as a new thread below..

-LB

I had a "beautiful" dream the other night very intense and very thought provoking, at least for me. I'm at a playground with my family, my wife and daughter sitting next to me on a bench. The sky is overcast and gray. I'm looking at a luminescent cloud, it is circular swirls of blackness interwined with bright glaring white light. Looking at it in the dream I'm apprehensive, I already "know" this cloud means trouble. Then the cloud vanishes and in its space I can see the overcast sky now has a hole punched into it and through that hole I can see the blue sky .. and what looks like about 100 or more orange glowing staff shaped objects. For a few seconds the objects hold position then they take off and fly like sparks to the surface and back up to the sky where they literally rip black gashes into the sky. I turn and hug my family for all its worth because I "know" it's all over, we are done. This is where the dream ends. The way you emotionally perceive things and events in a dream is most important. When I saw that luminescent cloud I already had this terrible sinking feeling of apprehension. When the orange objects appeared in its place I knew the party is over. When the orange objects started to leap out of the cloud hole like sparks when you blow across piece of burning wood I knew me and my family only had a very short while to live, I was hugging them and saying in my mind goodbye to them.

It took me a few days to come to grips with this dream and develop a take on it. I would think the luminiscent cloud I saw is a portal, especially after it displaced the cloud cover and you could see the blue sky through the hole it left in the cloud cover. A portal to or from where? Today after giving it some thought, I think someone/something opened a stargate or a hyperdimensional gate. Again personally I think it is a harvest/invasion scenario, I somehow doubt they were there to clean up the chemtrails in the sky.

When I had this dream I _was_ with my wife and my little girl at the playground. It felt real. It was real (well to me when I was experiencing it) and the memory of it is as fresh in my mind as if it really had happened yesterday in the "waking" world. Again, the luminescent cloud, the objects and everything was real there was no cartoonish/surreal quality to it.

So what about you? Are there any out there who had a similar dream? Let me know, it is very rare that I have such an intense dream next to the OOBE I had now some 20 years ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If Particle Duality is more than just a theory , then it is also conceivable that a parallel universe would seem very similar to our own . Any differences would be purely down to good old Chaos .

DP

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Hi, I read the same thread a long time ago as well. I don't remember what it was called but it was about the same thing. Maybe we both are sliders from another parallel Earth.

I'm using a term from an old science fiction tv show even though some on here used that term for something else.

Other than that, I would suggest stop looking in the mirror for alternate realities. You could get mixed up and think we live in setats detinu. I come from some weird reality where the people of the country claim to desire freedom but elect politicians who are working hard to take away the people's rights. I'm wondering if this parallel Earth is the same as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lunchbuddy

You didn't happen to watch Eureka tonight did you? What you are describing sounds like the black holes opening up and sucking up things around them. They showed a big black hole in the sky sucking up things.

I'm not trying to lessen anything you are saying. Sometimes I dream about tv shows I've seen or didn't see yet. I get a deja vu feeling when I see a tv show that seems to show something I dreamed about.

Someone posted on here that they believe dreams are windows into alternate realities.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join