It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The belief that Fallen Angels mated with human women

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lupr3

I seen that movie too...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
It can be interpreted in Genesis 6:4 that Fallen Angels lusted after human women and mated with them, and their offspring became heroes of renown. Also, according to the Book of Enoch, this same idea is repeated. I would like to discuss these beliefs in this thread.

First, I suppose we need to know what an angel is. According to dictionary.com an 'angel' is "one of a class of spiritual beings; a celestial attendant of God. In medieval angelology, angels constituted the lowest of the nine celestial orders (seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominations or dominions, virtues, powers, principalities or princedoms, archangels, and angels)."

Dictionary.com goes on to explain a 'spiritual being' as "an incorporeal being believed to have powers to affect the course of human events".

It then explains 'incorporeal' as "not corporeal or material; insubstantial."

So, it then seems that an angel would be an immaterial being, who is a celestial attendant of god, and is believed to have powers to affect the course of human events.

According to the bible, 1/3 of these celestial, immaterial beings somehow rebelled against the loving god and creator of the universe. They became fallen angels.

Though they are genderless, and without male reproductive organs, they somehow lusted after human women, and desired to mate with them. How is this possible? IMO, it would be like human men all lusting and desiring to mate with chimpanzees. Next, is it possible that these fallen angels had male reproductive organs? Were there also female angels with reproductive organs? If so, could they mate with each other and produce angelic offspring? If not, why did they have reproductive organs?

Next, it is said that they no longer were angels, but they became human men. Did none of them become human women? If not, why not? After this, they mated with human women and had offspring. These offspring are the ones who were an abomination to god. They were heroes of old, men of renown. Some even say they were giants, or some kind of hybrid beings called Nephilim.

If angels became human men who were compatible with human women in such a way that offspring could be born, why were they hybrid, abnormal offspring? If their dna was compatible with human dna, why weren't their offspring normal humans? How could hybrids be born from sexual reproduction? If these angels retained their own dna, though they became human, how would they be compatible with human women? It would be like a man becoming a chimpanzee but retaining his own dna, then mating with chimpanzees and having offspring. It wouldn't work, because the dna would not be compatible through sexual reproduction. One other possibility would be genetic manipulation.

Now, if genetic manipulation is the answer, then no sexual reproduction is needed, nor is lusting to mate with human women necessary. It would mean that these angels had some form of technology to extract human women dna, and their own dna and splice it together and possibly reinserting this combination back into the woman to give birth to it. If that is the case, where did these angels get their instruments to do these experiments? Did they fashion them from dirt? Do they have a factory that makes them? Can they create things out of thin air like their god?

edit on 15-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

The book of Jude says that these angles who left their first estate or first domain meaning they left their spiritual angelic form and took on flesh and sinned against mankind and are held in chains unto the day of judgment. This whole corruption of the human dna was a plan by the head fallen angle Satan to totally corrupt the human dna so that the redeemer could not come. Noah was said to be perfect in all his ways meaning that his dna was not corrupted and that is the reason his family was the only ones who survived the flood.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

You are correct, and after the flood 1/3 of the angels that were cast out, 10% were were allowed to stay on earth to tempt man until the ruturn of God.

Very interesting subject, one that i have been studing on alot. The Fallen angels also have the ability to construct, I.E. make things. Keep in mind we mortals are only using 10% of our brains LOL. We were dumbed down after the fall from grace.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
The book of Jude says that these angles who left their first estate or first domain meaning they left their spiritual angelic form and took on flesh and sinned against mankind and are held in chains unto the day of judgment. This whole corruption of the human dna was a plan by the head fallen angle Satan to totally corrupt the human dna so that the redeemer could not come. Noah was said to be perfect in all his ways meaning that his dna was not corrupted and that is the reason his family was the only ones who survived the flood.
Yes, that has been repeated all through out this thread. I know what it says. Now tell me, if these angels became human, why did they produce hybrid offspring and not human offspring? If they weren't fully human, how were they compatible with women to produce offspring at all?

Next, are you saying that Satan knew gods plan of redemption? Didn't Satan know that god was omniscient and omnipotent? How did he think he could ruin god's plan?

Finally, if god did have a plan of redemption, why did he say in Genesis 6 that he was going to wipe all men and beast off the face of the earth, but then changed his mind when Noah found grace? Why didn't he say, "This is all part of the plan" being that he is omniscient?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Next, are you saying that Satan knew gods plan of redemption? Didn't Satan know that god was omniscient and omnipotent? How did he think he could ruin god's plan?

The ego is a mysterious thing. It makes Satan and people delusional, that's why God always told us to humble ourselves if we wanted to walk with Him. The more we humble ourselves, the more truth is revealed to us.

If you've ever known anyone with a huge ego and full of greed, you'll see how they delude themselves into thinking they can get by with anything, even after they've been caught in a crime. I remember reading a newspaper article about someone I knew who was being investigated and why. Now, in my mind, I kept thinking that because this man knew that this was becoming pubic information, that he would probably stop what he was doing, but he didn't. Ego and greed consumed him past all reason.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by lupr3

Where is this information coming from? thanks..

Uhhh....I read, friend. Books, lots of books. Reading four right now. What kind of question was that, anyway?

I didn’t mean any disrespect.. I was wondering if you read it, or saw it on a movie.. Either way, I would like to look into it, and wanted a little more information. Again, don’t take it the wrong way.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Hydroman

Someone suggested that these people were products of a genetic disorder called Giganticism. Every one of them?

Those who suffer from that are extremely weak, these men were the "men of renown", fierce fighters. The ancient Indian tales speak of men who while running could scoop up a buffalo and rip it's head off. These Nephillim built all the monolith structures around the world, they swung 7 foot axes that are on display at Baghdad Museum.

This is why I keep bringing up the “Red Headed Giants of Nevada” It was a old Indian tale that ended up being true. And subsequently covered up by the government…

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That's not what I am saying. I am telling you that if you look at ancient Sumerian texts it says we were genetically engineered and were slaves. This makes total sense as suddenly human beings were suddenly just here. Why would it be so hard to accept the fact that maybe there are hundred even thousands of our species throughout this gigantic universe. What if there was a advanced race of beings long ago that brought us here and left us here? Is it that hard to accept the fact that we were engineered in a laboratory and then left here? We are doing right now in science with animals on this planet, so it's not far fetched at all. If you look at DNA sequence models science is finding strange stuff in our DNA that shouldn't be there. They are also finding in our DNA strange outside sources of DNA that don't correspond to being human at all.

In the near future mankind will learn that this is true and this is what will be referred to as the awakening or the revelation.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Posted a reply on the wrong thread...Delete this post.
edit on 20-4-2012 by TWISTEDWORDS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS

That's not what I am saying. I am telling you that if you look at ancient Sumerian texts it says we were genetically engineered and were slaves. This makes total sense as suddenly human beings were suddenly just here. Why would it be so hard to accept the fact that maybe there are hundred even thousands of our species throughout this gigantic universe.

Because our species is made from material that exists on the earth and lives off of materials and animals that exist on the earth. I haven't seen any science that shows that our specific species is capable of living anywhere else.

What if there was a advanced race of beings long ago that brought us here and left us here? Is it that hard to accept the fact that we were engineered in a laboratory and then left here?

If we were engineered in a labratory, then earth itself must have also been engineered in a lab because we live off of each other. One sustains the other as shown in my previous statement.

We are doing right now in science with animals on this planet, so it's not far fetched at all. If you look at DNA sequence models science is finding strange stuff in our DNA that shouldn't be there. They are also finding in our DNA strange outside sources of DNA that don't correspond to being human at all.

Where has this strange DNA been seen before? Has it been found in something else or could it be that it's only specific to humans and never been seen anywhere else? Do you have any sources we can review to explain your theory?

In the near future mankind will learn that this is true and this is what will be referred to as the awakening or the revelation.

I'll agree with the fact that man will learn the truth, but where do you think this awakening or revelation will lead us? What do you think the truth is?
edit on 20-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I will send this link for reference. I worked on the genome project as I did the supercomputer for it. Believe it or not.

Junk DNA

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That's not what I am saying.

Ummm, in your post, this is what you said,

Have you ever thought that maybe angels were a referent to an alien race outside of earth? What if these supposed angels were really an alien race from another planet that came here and did mate with ancient women and this is how we ended up with so many different races of human beings on planet earth.

You didn't say anything about genetic engineering. You said they mated and produced offspring. That's what I was referring to. What I've said in other posts is that genetic engineering would make more sense than sexual reproduction.

I am telling you that if you look at ancient Sumerian texts it says we were genetically engineered and were slaves.
If you follow Sitchin, right? Or do most Sumerian scholars agree with this? I don't remember...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

First, I just want to point out that it looks like science has since discovered that "junk DNA" isn't really junk at all as it pertains to humans.

Secondly, your link is discussing an "E.T Programmer" of human genetics, but it doesn't discuss any E.T. DNA being studied.

The whole article only talks about contact with E.T.'s and what E.T.'s are telling them and what E.T.'s look like. It doesn't look like an E.T. has offered itself up to be studied any further by humans other than casual contact.

What we really need is for a few of the people on ATS who claim to be hybrids themselves to be fully genetically tested so they can report back to the rest of us the findings. We can only hope that if something unusal was found, that the doctors would share it with the person being tested, but who knows. This is why all of it will remain speculation until something else surfaces, like Jesus/God Himself. There has to be an "All Knowing One" to get to the bottom of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Hydroman, yes Sumerian scholars agree with stitchin for the most part. The tablets say an ET engineered us and then some of them mated with the women afterward as we were made in their image and had similar body parts.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Hydroman, yes Sumerian scholars agree with stitchin for the most part. The tablets say an ET engineered us and then some of them mated with the women afterward as we were made in their image and had similar body parts.

I am only asking because I am not sure.. But weren't the Sumerian's talking about the Annunaki? And weren't they suppose to be giants or something? I think I read somewhere that the Sumerians also had a flood story also. It seems to me like these stories might have the same origin but told in a little different way. But again, I haven’t had the chance to read up on this yet. Are there any good books, or video’s you can recommend on this subject? Thanks…
edit on 20-4-2012 by lupr3 because: Bad Grammar and Spelling lol..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lupr3
I think I read somewhere that the Sumerians also had a flood story also. It seems to me like these stories might have the same origin but told in a little different way. But again, I haven’t had the chance to read up on this yet.
The biblical Abraham came from Sumeria, from a city called Ur. He would have known of these stories. I wonder if he's the one who passed down the Sumerian stories to his descendants, the Hebrews?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yes, that has been repeated all through out this thread. I know what it says. Now tell me, if these angels became human, why did they produce hybrid offspring and not human offspring? If they weren't fully human, how were they compatible with women to produce offspring at all?

Finally, if god did have a plan of redemption, why did he say in Genesis 6 that he was going to wipe all men and beast off the face of the earth, but then changed his mind when Noah found grace? Why didn't he say, "This is all part of the plan" being that he is omniscient?

Satan is so full of pride he thinks he can beat God. And yes God wanted to wipe out the human race many times Moses talked Him out of it God wanted to repent for making man. A good source for the angle thing is Chuck Meisslers site he goes into great detail of how human kind was made in God's image and since God is Spirit he argues that Adam and Eve were spirit beings before the fall. I could imagin that there was a great deal of discussion concering mankind with in the God head since it says in Rev that Jesus was the lamb that was slain from the foundation of the world. There are many misteries of God that will one day be answered when we all become spirit beings with our redeamed bodies.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Satan is so full of pride he thinks he can beat God. And yes God wanted to wipe out the human race many times Moses talked Him out of it God wanted to repent for making man.
If you see the biblical god as an omniscient being, someone who knows all, then he had a plan of redemption from the very beginning before he created anything. That being the case, why would he act the way he did? As you said, he wanted to wipe mankind off the face of the earth. He regretted making man. Why would he act like that when he had a plan the whole time?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lupr3

Someone suggested that these people were products of a genetic disorder called Giganticism. Every one of them?

Those who suffer from that are extremely weak, these men were the "men of renown", fierce fighters. The ancient Indian tales speak of men who while running could scoop up a buffalo and rip it's head off. These Nephillim built all the monolith structures around the world, they swung 7 foot axes that are on display at Baghdad Museum.

This is why I keep bringing up the “Red Headed Giants of Nevada” It was a old Indian tale that ended up being true. And subsequently covered up by the government…

And why the Indian's held up their hands to one another when passing, to see if the other had 6 fingers or not.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

No idea honestly. Perhaps someone else does.

How do you explain the clearly two separate and different creation stories in the bible?

Also who was the sons of Adam and Eve marrying?

remember these are Holy people, close to God, and it is a sin to commit incest in the bible, yet it is never mentioned they were guilty of incest, not once

Also how to you explain the term Sons of God? It is explained in the bible that a 'son of' something is a follower of that thing.. example: "Jesus saith unto them, If ye were the sons of Abraham, ye would do the works of Abraham." also in the Book of Exodus Israel as a people is called "God's son", using the singular form because they followed the commandments of God, also, in Hosea Israel is called the "Sons of the living God"

Apparently then, according to the bible, a "Son of God" is someone who follows the commandments of God

Therefore, in taking wives from among humans (possibly the ones in the first creation story?), they have disobeyed a commandment of God, thereby falling into a category of persons that were "fallen" because they disobeyed God.

To sum it all up:

The followers of the commandments of God (the ones from the second creation story) (called the Sons of God) took wives from the already created and existing human women (from the first creation story) and broke a command not to have inter-human relations between the first and second creations of humans, therein the second creation humans became 'fallen' from grace and mercy of God for their disobedience (Hence the name "The Fallen")

this is my take on the whole ordeal, the saying "there were giants in those days" was meant to explain it was a very long time ago to the people listening to the story, a time when giants roamed the earth.

Just a thought process using only the Bible for source material, since this is a biblical story.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join