It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots fired at UFO with 'no effect'Minnesota

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Oh, Hey look Bill, it's a ufo thang!
Aw crap you sure are right Bob!
Hay! Maybe we shud shoot at it and see what happens!
A man dat sure does sound like a good idear ter me!
I wunder wat it iz?
I dunno, maybe d military?
Nah, dat aint military. Its goatta b from aouter space. I'll bet its dem dare aliens again!
Ur probably right bout dat one.
Git R Done!

And we wonder why our world is so screwed right now.
Real smart guys, real smart...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by doomedtoday

Git R Done!

And we wonder why our world is so screwed right now.
Real smart guys, real smart...

You got that right! Yeah lets inadvertently start a intergalactic war. It reminds me of the movie Independence Day when they tell everyone to NOT SHOOT at the ships!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

How can time be manipulated though? I am thinking it does not exist outside of our imagination, aka man-made concept! Or it has to do with manipulating the frequency of matter to slow it down or increase it. For example a star implodes, creates a vacuum vortex(known as a black hole) and emerges into another time reality(via a white hole) thus recycling energy. Who was it that said energy can neither be destroyed nor created? I think the big bang theory is used to describe our time existance and many parallel universes could(probably?) exist as well.

Well thats the real trick. If I take a nap. I jump ahead in time, right? From my perspective? It was then, and now its now. Blink. Or a jet moves from point a to b faster than a car so it is saving time. Its a time saving machine right?

Imagine a time drive that steps outside time for just a moment. Long enough to change direction at speed so gravity and mass are deflected. Right angle turn. Turns off time, changes direction, turns on time, continues different direction.

Or Frodo and his ring. Putting on the ring changes dimension, while the ring is on. He is still there, just a different space time. Not pretending to understand it, just trying to explain weird craft movement or why "no ricochet noises".

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Wow! idiots of the finest caliber! Most military drones have intelligence fitted and some 'self protection' installed, If this was a military drone of some description they were bloody lucky it didn't identify them as targets shooting at it! Otherwise they would be very quickly looking down the wrong end of a AGM-114 Hellfire is an air-to-surface missile! Morons!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Two hunters claim they shot at a UFO, and everybody here at ATS takes their word for it. Ever hear of a fish story? Well hunters have their own tall tales.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Not a good idea to be shooting at something
you can't identify.

Dont know who you will be messin' with.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye
If only the two hunters were armed with RPGs or Bazookas. That way they'd know if its a govt craft or alien. Those peashooters won't even make a dent so nothing to see here.

since when is a 30 06 a peashooter?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Being from the Twin Cities and all, how have I not heard about this?

At any rate, these alleged shooters must be politicians, as we have plenty of dumb politicians from both sides of the aisle here.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Id be MORE AMAZED if the thing went down,

Not sure what to make of the story tbh, just a story i guess if they had time to shoot at it why didn't they get a single pic or video, a video of some morons shooting a UFO would have been great, but i guess there just morons in this case

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Exactly what I was thinking. The .30-06 is no joke and if these guys were out hunting similar game together it is likely that the 12 gauge was shooting slugs through a rifled barrel which packs a hell of a punch, though it does lose energy much more rapidly due to a low B.C. Obviously, shooting at a drone is suicidal and shooting at a UFO is just bad manners.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

Shoot first ask questions later ....Reaqlly????
Vietnam Don't shoot unless fired upon
Afganistan Radio in before firing
Iraq radio in before firing.
Do not guage all american gun owners in this stereotype. It is like me saying all French surrender first, get gassed later.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Ok I will say it.....PICS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN.
Did the men get drug tested for '___' etal...???

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by doomedtoday

Northern dude with a southern hillbilly twang Eh?
Wouldn't the accent be more north midwestern?
At least you said Bob instead of Bubba.......lol

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There is a contactee from the Andromeda council that says they will be sending scout ships to meet with people this month..I guess the guys with the guns were the welcoming committee...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Just a bunch of drooling rednecks that, per usual, when they don't understand something they shoot at it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

UFOs are not physical

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Actually MUFON is the most conservative ufo analytical team there is. They tend to rightfully discredit the vast majority of sightings as misidentified craft which gives more credence to the craft that is truthfully bizarre/unexplained.

MUFON is too conservative for me. To call them "100x worse than YouTube" tells me you really have no clue what you are talking about or worse purposefully misinforming people on ATS! Either way, not good.

That was a very idiotic reply.

I was not talking about MUFON's investigations, I was talking about MUFON's UFO reports! Sure MUFON is pretty good at investigating, but their reports are unfiltered! ANYONE can file a MUFON report... That is why MUFON's UFO reports ARE 100x worse than YouTube, because it attracts all UFO hoaxers and die-hard believers, and kids, and they are unfiltered. It is the central area hoaxers report!

It has been known for years now that you can't trust ANY reports at MUFON. Their reporting service has been abused by hoaxers for as long as they have been active........

But I know you people wont let this fact get in the way of your blind beliefs so, I'm talking to a brick wall.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Reminds me of a report out of the 60`s i believe, called the Sutton incident. Apparently one guy was getting a drink from a well one night and saw a craft land nearby and went and woke the whole house up including children. Wellhim and the guy that owned the place grabbed a .22 rifle and a shotgun and went to town on the creatures all over their house. They reported the sound of a metallic plinking sound when the hit the creatures but they couldnt hurt them. I dont think the guys were trying to cause damage but rather wanted to see what would happen if they could hit it. But nothing? Wasn`t expecting that, im thinking maybe its propulsion system has something to do with altering the projectiles flightpath by some means, probably magnetic, Making the shooters think they didnt hit it or the bullets went thru it. You hit something with a 30-06 hunting rifle and you`d know it.

If it was under direct control by anything i think it would have responded in some way, if i was controlling it i would have chased the guys down and scared the sh!t out of `em. Good times

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
'Cause of course, when I see a UFO looking like a military drone, I shoot at it with my hunting rifle.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Sounds to me like 2 rednecks who A) Are way too paranoid to be owning firearms in the first place and B) They can't shoot worth a damn.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join