It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots fired at UFO with 'no effect'Minnesota

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

ThePublicEnemyNo1
LOL good one!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Maybe they leak or create stories like this so to either :

A.) Influence people to shoot at UFO's so that they don't try and help us ( would help TPTB )

B.) To show us that even if we tried we are not powerful enough to fight back successfully given our current technology , so we should just try and make peace with them.

I can't wait for the good times.

LucidDreamer85
Maybe its a little of both ..I have no idea and then again maybe the men were telling the truth about what they saw only they know..peace,sugarcookie1..We are living in exciteing times

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The hunters had planned to fling feces but had to resort to bullets due to having their first choice of ammo scared outta them...

We are so quarantined.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

mileysubet
I think we should let this go i dont want the thread tuning into a hate page
sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420

Typical,shoot first ask questions later....imagine if this was the aliens touching down to make contact with us and yeah the the first welcome they get is flying lead!!!!

Yeah the flying lead Welcome Wagon creepy thought..sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
The hunters had planned to fling feces but had to resort to bullets due to having their first choice of ammo scared outta them...

We are so quarantined.

ewwww that was nasty..

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye
If only the two hunters were armed with RPGs or Bazookas. That way they'd know if its a govt craft or alien. Those peashooters won't even make a dent so nothing to see here.

A deer rifle and a shotgun are hardly pea shooters. A shotgun is powerful; it just isn't long range, is all.
edit on 15-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Interesting story.But for the sake of peace in the Universe ,lets hope those two idiots never come out of the woods.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The reason it didn't hit or ricochet off the object is because it wasn't really there. It is a holographic image only. Looks like they are testing out their plan on unsuspecting citizens during hunting season in a well known hunting field.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Who knows what sort of experience they would have had if they hadn't opened fire on it. Both 30-06 and 12 gauge slugs are powerful choices for destroying something. A 30-06 will fly a mile and a 1 oz. lead slug hits like the hammer of Thor. Of course, these "craft" would be immune to man's puny weapons. They simply time shift or dimensionally switch for a moment, just long enough for the bullets to pass thru where they might have been.

Like when they blink in and out of radar screens or visual observation. Or make abrupt turns at blinding speeds. Blink they are here and blink they are gone (and back). So the report of shooting at center mass with "no effect" either means they misidentified the range of the thing or the craft "blipped" momentarily, allowing the bullets to pass thru empty space.

Of course people will shoot at something as a response to "see what it is". Its called plinking.
What is that? I don't know... shoot it and see. Duh, okay.

Edit: I found another video of a sighting in Colorado by Tim Edwards. This portion has what sounds like gun fire in it too:

No wonder they keep their distance.

edit on 15-4-2012 by intrptr because: add YouTube...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Perhaps the aliens did retaliate but not in a form noticeable to the 2 men.

Maybe they made the hunters THINK they shot at the UFO or they abducted them and dropped them off with those memories.

Can't underestimate beings who have the means to arrive at Earth on a leisurely basis. They would make use of the energy within an entire galaxy...while we still use dead plants....*sighs* I should also mention that if there were any extraterrestrials who can arrive here then they probably already influence our lives without our knowing. Mind control/influence is MUCH easier than lightspeed travel in ships or making worm holes. Think about it.
edit on 15-4-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

I don't think our government is ever going to give us disclosure ..

Why not? With darkness comes evil.

Ive always thought that aliens cant be to bad i would think by now they would have made us into animal crackers for a snack ..

If you believe in the book of revelation either god is letting satan teach humans a lesson, or satan is stronger than god. Imagine the second? Scary?

Our government wants us stupid and soft easy to manage ..But there is no doubt in my mind the aliens are here and have been for a long time if we get any disclosure it will be on a large scale and it will be from them wanting us to know ..just my thoughts ..peace,sugarcookie1

I wonder if hell is actually "aliens" residing in hollow earth who want to thin the human herd and keep a small percentage as slaves. These "aliens" control the illuminati, who then in turn control masonry, who then in turn control government, who in turn controls everyone else.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Goes to show, some humans still haven't evolved past the caveman stage.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

alien: we come in peace! human: bang bang bang. alien: really are these morons serous we just flew light years and the shoot rocks at or ship

AVATAR shooting arrows at the aircraft hehe

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

What if extra-dimensions are a bull# theory as is time travel? I could be wrong........

What if instead of time slipping they have energy shields that ABSORB energy impulses? This reminds me of the "Independence Day" blockbuster film where everything shot at the death star was absorbed until someone drove their fighter jet into the main bay, after a virus was uploaded into the defense system. sorry it was a long time no see....which means I forgot the details!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

What if extra-dimensions are a bull# theory as is time travel? I could be wrong...

It is just a theory I guess, until you see one do some "impossible" maneuvers, like I have. Then what?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
did this even happen..?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I just can't get passed this part...

"We were in fear," the reporting witness stated.

Just my 2 cents...but who, in that situation, would state such, in that syntax? It is quoted as directly being stated by the witness.

"We were scared to death"
"It scared the you know what out of us"

Okay..but not "We were in fear" ...not discounting the story, but that particular portion throws up a red flag for me personally.
edit on 4/15/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

What if extra-dimensions are a bull# theory as is time travel? I could be wrong...

It is just a theory I guess, until you see one do some "impossible" maneuvers, like I have. Then what?

I understand the meaning of "impossible maneuvers" but why must it be time travel? Why can't it be electrogravitics, aka antigravity propulsion, via anti-matter or nuclear fussion reaction? The point I am trying to make is that I can't understand multiple dimensions in a practical sense. This of course does not make it impossible, aka fake, just difficult for a laymen like myself to wrap my head around.

If we can't understand what gravity is, and that it is simply an extension of electromagneticism, then we will never understand time warps and star gate funnels.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join