It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shots fired at UFO with 'no effect'Minnesota

page: 4
29
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


Aren't armor piercing rounds against the law to own ? peace,sugarcookie1


I think in some usa states they are and in others they are not.

BTW ap rounds are effective up to a point. There is no magic bullet that is unclassified!




posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
For the people who are bashing at the two kids who shot at the ufo, I think some people are fed-up with all the hush-hush cover-ups and thus a bit over-zealous in their pursuit to find answers by shooting down anything they don't like.

In fact I am suprised the government's stupidty has not caught up on them to a larger degree. Not just the american government, but most if not all governments. People are fed-up with the dying economy, aliens walking among us undisclosed, ufos flying near airplanes and sometimes causing accidents, manipulated wars, bogus religions, etc.

I would shoot at ufos&alliens too if not for the fear factor of being abducted or zapped to death by particle beams. Lets not be hypocrites! Yes some aliens are good, some are bad, and many are curious. How would you know which is which with all this opaqueness



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, but really, really annoying at the same time. If it had clearly been a helicopter would they have shot at it? Being from the UK I'll probably never understand gun usage or simply owning one, and the thought processes behind what you choose to shoot and stuff. I guess for many gun toting folks you just don't think twice. But this was a totally idiotic action IMO. Alien, terrestrial... shooting things in general unless there's a specific reason just seems stupid to me. But thanks for the info! These folks bring shame to the UFO field.



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Its not uncommon for aircraft mechanics to repair bullet holes in small genaral aviation aircraft because of idiots like this.


type0civ
That doesn't surprise me at all and its a bit scary..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaneC
Men and their silly guns!


What if had caused an inter-galactic incident resulting in our demise???


JaneC
You have a point there but in this case it didnt happen ..thanks for posting,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
me thinks its new drones covering america to watch civilians.


Jordan River
I do know they have drones out around here that track wildlife such as the wolfs in this area..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


Aren't armor piercing rounds against the law to own ? peace,sugarcookie1


I think in some usa states they are and in others they are not.

BTW ap rounds are effective up to a point. There is no magic bullet that is unclassified!


I was wondering about that i know you cant and have them in the state of minnesota..



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
All ufos will now be considered AR drones.. Youc an buy them, mod them put lights on them, have smoke on them the works....


edit on 15-4-2012 by Logitech411 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2012 by Logitech411 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
For the people who are bashing at the two kids who shot at the ufo, I think some people are fed-up with all the hush-hush cover-ups and thus a bit over-zealous in their pursuit to find answers by shooting down anything they don't like.

In fact I am suprised the government's stupidty has not caught up on them to a larger degree. Not just the american government, but most if not all governments. People are fed-up with the dying economy, aliens walking among us undisclosed, ufos flying near airplanes and sometimes causing accidents, manipulated wars, bogus religions, etc.

I would shoot at ufos&alliens too if not for the fear factor of being abducted or zapped to death by particle beams. Lets not be hypocrites! Yes some aliens are good, some are bad, and many are curious. How would you know which is which with all this opaqueness



EarthCitizen07
I guess in a way i am bashing the 2 men that shot at this object we don't know if it was a UFO or a X-47B drone or maybe something else ..My thoughts are these 2 guys were just plain scared to death and there first reaction with guns in hand was shoot and run a clear case of not thinking..
I don't think our government is ever going to give us disclosure ..Ive always thought that aliens cant be to bad i would think by now they would have made us into animal crackers for a snack ..
Our government wants us stupid and soft easy to manage ..But there is no doubt in my mind the aliens are here and have been for a long time if we get any disclosure it will be on a large scale and it will be from them wanting us to know ..just my thoughts ..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Interesting stuff, but really, really annoying at the same time. If it had clearly been a helicopter would they have shot at it? Being from the UK I'll probably never understand gun usage or simply owning one, and the thought processes behind what you choose to shoot and stuff. I guess for many gun toting folks you just don't think twice. But this was a totally idiotic action IMO. Alien, terrestrial... shooting things in general unless there's a specific reason just seems stupid to me. But thanks for the info! These folks bring shame to the UFO field.


Yor welcome markymint,Im glad you enjoyed the thread ..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Logitech411
 


Thats a neat AR drone looks like a fun toy..thanks for the video..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
great, these guys might have started an interstellar war
good going, you win the Darwin award



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong
 


instantly reminded of the bill hicks bit about boogers



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
great, these guys might have started an interstellar war
good going, you win the Darwin award



HomerinNC
(smiles) I love your tinfoil hat and vest
thanks for posting ..peace,sugarcookie1



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
No estimated altitude was mentioned on the video, or I missed it due to the lunacy of the idea a rifle (or shotgun LOL) would result in anything. Now think about how stupid the average person is that owns a gun, then consider half of them are stupider than that.

From my point of view, I hope they are examples of the other half, like way down the list!


So now gun owners are stupid?



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 





edit on 4/15/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


I'm afraid this sounds like a load of balony!!

Who would fire a gun at a UFO? No point i'd say....



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Maybe they leak or create stories like this so to either :

A.) Influence people to shoot at UFO's so that they don't try and help us ( would help TPTB )

B.) To show us that even if we tried we are not powerful enough to fight back successfully given our current technology , so we should just try and make peace with them.


I can't wait for the good times.



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


Typical,shoot first ask questions later....imagine if this was the aliens touching down to make contact with us and the first welcome they get is flying lead!!!!



posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by sugarcookie1
 


I'm afraid this sounds like a load of balony!!

Who would fire a gun at a UFO? No point i'd say....


Maybe so im just letting you see what was reported to Mufon from these 2 men
peace,sugarcookie1



new topics

top topics



 
29
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join