It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over London

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I thought it was a balloon at first but the way it's spinning when zoomed in, that would make for some dizzy balloon passengers. I wish it was a longer vid so we could see what it does, but unless that's cgi its a ufo in my book.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace
reply to post by Human_Alien

So, do I think this is real?

Probably just a bug splattered on the eye piece or somthing you could speculate as earth shattering news
I'm thinking reptillian or just maybe a balloon a kid let float away
Just sayin
Don't bite me

Cran

Yea... either reptilian or maybe a balloon...

I dunno... I would vote for the balloon tho... you know... just in case... you never know

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There is alot of these things flying around that hobbiest, like to modify...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-4-2012 by Logitech411 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by NewerBeing
Looking at videos aren't enough for me anymore. No matter if it's 100% legit or not, it's still fiction since its on the computer. I want to experience something myself.

I TOTALLY know what you mean.

But if you're ever in south Florida, just look up. Not that they'll blow your mind, but we have these star-sized UFOs zipping about above.

And also?.....be careful what you wish for.

With respect
Human_Alien

Yea... ppl in florida just keep seeing these objects! I mean... EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! We all know that ufos hang around florida all the time! Actually thats part of florida's greeting card: "florida, come and hang out, know the place, see the aliens"

Human_alien... sometimes I wonder if you're really real, you know?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Thank you for providing those photos. They were great

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
^ This one was proven to be not an aircraft.

As for the video on page 1, it looks like CGI. MUFON does keep footage of witnesses, in most cases the footage is fake, so I would not give MUFON much credit about what they keep - is not true in most cases.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I find it most interesting that the battery died suddenly. A friend of the family had a craft go right over his head a few months back, and he said that he had went to film it, but his phone wouldn't turn on. This could be a legit craft.

Edit: I don't like using the term UFO, because when I talk UFO I mean aliens.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Quibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I do think that the object that is the focus of this post is indeed a unidentifiable flying object,an object that is from Earth or not from Earth i could not say ether way for sure.

In regards to the other objects in the OP video,tapping the pause/play button while watching i found some very interesting things,@ 0:44,1/4th the way from the bottom center of the video ether a large insect or a bird appears and both wings can be seen.

Now for the one that really baffles me happens between 1:03&1:04 in the lowest left corner of the video an object appears and disappears very fast,this object to me is the weirdest object in the whole video,although it appears to be organic in nature it looks like nothing i have ever seen.
It was very frustrating trying to pause the video in order to view these objects,for anyone wanting to check these objects out it would be advisable to load video first then slide the slider to the approximate times in question then quickly tapping play/pause till you capture the object in pause.
These objects only appear on the video for roughly 1/10th of a second,so fast clicking is required to get them paused right.

I am well aware that many other objects also appear in this video,the 2 that i highlight are the clearest i could find.

Link to OP video www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-4-2012 by Ghostcooler because: So that it would be easier for people to view the OP video without having to go to the first page of the post

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think it's something more like this:

Drones such as these can be modified by simply covering them in different colored light-weight rice paper, adding or removing lights, adding or removing light weight accessory attachments to create the effect of any desired shapes.

The flying abilities are very stable such they can maintain a fixed hover position as demonstrated.

This specific drone may not be the exact culprit, but, I'm wagering something quite similar.
Further, since battery life limits air-time on these to only minutes in many cases, the 'batty on phone dying' is entirely too convenient.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This is paused at 1:08

Do you see the silver orb?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Yes I do.

Am I supposed to see it?

Hey is that a ufo? I think it is they're here!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

IMO this is a hot air balloon, you can see there is a lot of fuzziness around the image, it looks like hot air rising,...

Balloon,...

hot air,...hmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400

IMO this is a hot air balloon, you can see there is a lot of fuzziness around the image, it looks like hot air rising,...

Balloon,...

hot air,...hmmmmmm

Hot air comes out of the exhaust of your car too.

You must drive a hot air balloon.

Could it possibly be heat from a power source?

Just like the hot air that comes out of your car comes from a power source.

Yeah hot air hhhmmmmmm

Oh also is that other object a hot air balloon too?

edit on 14-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

It is a dust mite practicing ballet.
Great job on spelling you are awesome........

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor
nice find

Not mine but I'll pass along the sentiment (although I think s/he is watching the thread by now)

[snip]
edit on 13-4-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

Are they having a laugh..............?

line 2

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
One of these days we will get someone with video footage where the battery doesn't run out.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

With the millions and millions of cell phone cameras, video cams, and electronic gadgetry around the world, one would think that somebody could snap a close-up for just once.

Meaning within 50 feet or less.

edit on 14-4-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Unless you bring a special camera for that, I don't think you will get any closer look even with max zoom than what you see in this pic. Also you need to be in the air for a closer look.

It may not be a balloon, it could be one of those cases where a UFO releases a smaller object. So I will not exclude this could be that.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hmm, I happen to know you DO bite sometimes! Ha! The spin is mildly interesting otherwise ... ho hum.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Where is the rest?

Just an abrupt ending of the footage?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join